Teaching Her to be an A+ Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later Maggie flipped Megan over so that she was on her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her, Maggie re-inserted the strap-on to fuck her doggy-style. It wasn't slow and sweet this time. Megan dropped to her elbows. Her face was now buried into the comforter which did muffle her moans, but there was no quieting the sound of skin slapping with each of Maggie's thrusts.

Megan began to shake as she came. Maggie placed her hands on Megan's hips to steady her. She continued to fuck her forcefully until Megan came a second time and that is when Maggie collapsed on the bed beside her. Megan looked over at her like she wanted to kiss, but Maggie didn't respond and Megan didn't make the move. Maggie laid flat on her back, breathing heavily as she waited for her heart rate to drop.

Maggie was the first to get up. She took off the strap-on and saw the blood on it. Not particularly wanting to clean it off she threw it the small trash can in the corner. Then she picked up Megan's panties and threw those in the trash. "There's one more thing I have to warn you about Mr. G. When you go to him, he's going to make you leave without your panties."

"What? Ew, do all men do that?"

"No, not all, but he does."

"Wait, have you been with him?"

"That's how I know the plan will work."

* * * * *

On Monday Megan wore another jean skirt. This one had large buttons down the front. It was short too. She wore a white leather jacket that came down lower than her skirt. The jacket was open and underneath she wore a tight black tank top.

Just as before he avoided her during class, but there was no escape for him when she visited after school. He was sitting at his desk when she entered the room. He glanced up at her and then quickly at the screen when he saw who it was. "Megan what can I do for you?" he asked while pretending to be busy.

"I was just wondering if I should study for the final."

"It's my default advice that everyone studies for the final, but students like you that work hard throughout the year probably have less studying to do than others."

Megan walked right up to Mr. G so that she was standing beside him. She placed her hand on his shoulder. "Is this a bad time?"

"No," he said as he turned to look up into her eyes. "I'm sorry. That can wait. What can I do for you?"

Her other hand rubbed his leg just above the knee. "I was hoping if you could tell me if I had the highest grade in the class or not."

"You're definitely up there," he said calmly while maintaining laser focus on her eyes. They were blue just like her sister's. "But the semester isn't over yet."

"How many more grades are there to be put in?"

"There are not a lot of grades left, but you're just going to have to be patient."

"Well can you tell me if I'm back in the lead?"

"I mean it fluctuates with each assignment."

"Well is there any chance it's about to rise higher?" Megan asked as she slid her hand up to his mid-thigh.

He gulped. "I mean your grade is already pretty high."

"Yea, but is it high enough? Tell me, am I the highest grade?"

His hands gripped his armrest tightly. He maintained eye contact with her, but his hips slid down in the seat to move his crotch ever closer to her hand. "You are right now," he confessed.

"Right now?"

"I mean if I had to guess I'd say you'd win out, but Jake is close enough that it still could switch."

"Well let's see if we can fix that," her hand moved the rest of the distance to rub his cock through his dress slacks.

He bit his bottom lip. He knew he promised Maddie that he wouldn't do this, but not pursuing her and rejecting her advances were two very different scenarios. He closed his eyes and exhaled heavily. He sat there very tense and unmoving. His arms were digging into the arm rests, his head pushing back into the chair, but he did have a huge grin on his face as she rubbed him.

After a minute her hand moved to undo his belt buckle. She reached under the hem of his boxers and pulled out his dick. With her palm against bare skin, his eyes shot open. He looked first at her face, at her blue eyes that so much resembled her sister. Then his eyes moved to her tiny perky breasts. He could see the outline her nipples through the thin black tank top. He realized then that she wasn't wearing a bra. Last his eyes moved to her hips and legs. Now those looked fucking great in that tiny jean skirt.

His hands reach out and around to grab her hips. Then his hands slipped up under her tank top to feel her smooth skin. His hands slid toward each other, gliding over her skinny stomach. His thumbs passed over her shallow belly button.

Then his hands moved to her skirt. He quickly undid the top 3 buttons. A second later he yanked them down. Her panties slid down with them. His hands reached back and grabbed her buttocks. She climbed up onto his lap and he was inside of her before his brain even had a chance to register if she was shaved or not.

She bounced up and down on top his dick while his hands reached up and fondled her breasts. He lifted her shirt above her breasts, and would have lifted it clear off, but the jacket held it on. He leaned in rubbed his face between her bouncing breasts. His mouth was wide open and slobbered all over them as they intermediately smacked him in the face.

He came quickly and she climbed off of him quickly after that. She looked away from him as she pulled her skirt back on, but she left her pink satin panties on ground. "So do I have to take the final?" she asked without looking at him.

"No, you're good," he replied.

She nodded and quietly walked out of the room.

* * * * *

The following day in class was awkward, but surprisingly it was less awkward than it had been. The tension that developed in the time between sleeping with Maddie and Megan had been unbearable, but now things returned to a new normal that wasn't far from how things had been before Maggie moved her seat to be next to Megan. In those days Megan worked efficiently on her own and now she worked well with Maggie. Megan never had any questions for him before and today the two worked efficiently without questions.

The day continued as normal until Mr. G arrived home. There was a car waiting for him in his driveway with its driver sitting on the trunk. Mr. G parked on the street and called out to Maggie as he got out of his car.

Maggie was sitting on the trunk of her car with her legs crossed. She wore tight black spandex pants that he stared at as he approached the car. They hugged every curve and his eyes couldn't get enough, but as he started his walk up the driveway his eyes made the shift upwards. She was wearing what was essentially a yellow long-sleeve hoodie but the bottom hem ended just below her breasts. Her stomach was mostly covered by her high-waist spandex pants that went up far enough to cover her navel. Still there was a thin strip of skin showing between the bottom of her half-hoodie and high-waist pants that eyes did linger at as they made the journey upwards.

She was leaned back with her arms locked, palms flat against the rear windshield. Her breasts poking outwards but they were less noticeable in her baggie sweatshirt. "So I just have one question for you," she said as he drew near.

He walked right up to the car so that his shins touched the bumper. She uncrossed her legs and wrapped them around him. "Was she better than me?"

He placed his hand on the small of her back and lifted her upright so that he could give her a proper kiss on the lips. "Not even close," he said once they broke the kiss.

"Well that's disappointing. I trained her for you and everything."

He tilted his head to the side, "You did what now?"

"Fucking you was my idea," she confessed. "And I popped her cherry to make sure she was ready and wouldn't back out."

"Damn girl, I guess I should thank you."

"You should, and I know just how you should do it."

"You want out of the final too?"

"I don't give a fuck about that. I'm already accepted into college. No, what I want is my turn." She leaned forward and kissed him again while her hand slid into his pocket and grabbed his keys. "Tonight you're my slave."