Teaching His Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel his thickness parting my dripping lips with every swipe, even though my shorts. Since I've never even seen another cock in real life before, I stroke it confidently, as if tight little pussies like mine are meant to take enormous packages like his. I tug his cock, rubbing his shaft with my panties and clenching my thighs around his head. It doesn't take me long to find the perfect rhythm, making sure to crush his tip against my burning clit with every stroke.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Dad whispers as he gropes my ass. "Do you want me to stick my fat cock deep inside you?"

"Yes," I whisper, slamming my ass down against his cock yet again. "Please, Daddy... I want to take it all. I want to take the whole thing!"

"Baby, you're still a virgin. I have to take my time, or I could hurt you." I slip off of him and lay down on my back. He guides my shorts over my ankles and tosses them on the coffee table, right on top of the discarded story. "Ordinarily, I'd eat you out and finger you so you cum a few times, but I don't think we have time. It's already four. Your mom will be home in a little over an hour, so we have to make this fast. Spread your legs, baby girl."

I obey, propping one leg up on the back of the couch and dangling the other over the seat. He drags his cock up and down the length of my folds, slapping it against my clit a few times. He guides my hand down to my clit, and I start buzzing it between my fingers, moaning and gasping at the sensations. "Keep doing that, baby. It'll loosen you up a little." He dips his head between my lips, prodding my throbbing hole. "Oh wow, you're really tight... this is going to hurt a little, baby."

"Do it, daddy," I whisper, bucking my hips upward. "Do it! Take my cherry!"

Dad buries his face in my left tit, sucking on the nipple. He leans all his weight against me, his head crushing against my hole. I can feel a stinging, a burning. I wiggle from the blissful stretching ache. He's determined to force it in; he pushes forward again, softening my entrance with both persistent force and unending pumps.

"Try harder, daddy," I whine. "You're not going in! Please, I need you!"

"I don't want to hurt you, baby girl," he pants, forcing himself forward again.

"I don't care if it hurts - just shove it in! Please!"

He slowly pushes into my tight walls with his thickness. As I'm getting accustomed to the tip of his head, he slams forward again. This time, with a surge of pain, I can feel his head forcing its way inside me. I immediately tense; he's so thick that his cock feels three times as thick. My core is squeezing him out as he gently, yet forcefully, pushes his way inward. With every pump, he manages to gain a little more ground. My walls tightly grip him but are slowly relenting, allowing him to get in a little farther every time. He starts to sway, finding a rhythm of his own as he begins to gently fuck me with the few inches he's managed to get inside. Each stroke becomes easier, and soon he's able to slip in and out easily.

Pleasure washes over me, soothing the agony, and I relax into the sofa cushions. My walls tug tightly against his shaft, trying to suck him in further and further. I wrap my legs around his hips and try to get him in deeper. I'm so full right now, but I want more! It's not enough! "Daddy, please," I moan, staring up at him with lustful eyes. "I want to cream on your cock so bad. Won't you just start fucking me, please?"

"Not yet, baby. You need to adjust a little more. Let daddy take care of you, okay?" My father presses his lips to mine to keep me quiet as he strokes slowly inside of me. I'm delirious with lust - I'm drowning in pleasure right now, but I'm a selfish little girl, and I want so much more. I want it all. I want him to fuck me hard and fast as I cum over and over. "Shit, this is what I need... your wet pussy is so tight. Shit!"

He suddenly pulls out completely, staring down at me with an expression of horror. I catch my breath for a second. "What's wrong, daddy?"

"Are you on the pill?"

"No." I dig my heels into his ass, trying to pull him back in, but he resists.

"Baby...we have to stop. You might get pregnant. I don't have a condom."

"Don't worry about it, daddy."

He stares down at me; I can feel his cock twitch at my words. "What?"

"Don't worry about me, daddy. I want you to cum deep inside my pussy. Make me wet with your jizz, daddy - I want to see it all over my lips."

He groans and slams back into me, without warning. I shriek in surprise and pain as his cock forces its way past all resistance and rams as deep as it will go. "Did you just say what I think you said?" he growls softly as he jackhammers against me. "Did you just say you want me to cum deep inside your tight little pussy? That can make you pregnant."

"I know!" I wail, breathless from the intensity of his thrusts. "I could get so pregnant with my daddy's jizz! I want my daddy's baby!"

He groans and punches himself into me, rapping my back wall with powerful blows. I shake uncontrollably from the intense bliss, and I don't get a chance to catch my breath. His cock is pummeling me over and over, the ridge of his head rubbing against my G-spot with every single thrust. "Oh god... you want me to knock you up? That's so hot. I want to fuck a baby into you. I want to make you carry my love child. You're such a little slut for wanting this, aren't you?"

"I'm a dirty little slut!" I scream to the ceiling, digging my fingers deep into the sofa cushions. My pussy is aching from the abuse, but I love the throbbing. I can feel his thick shaft sliding in all the way to the root. "Only my daddy's cock makes me this wet! I want it all, daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me with your big daddy cock and put a baby into me!"

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Dad grunts, slamming his firm cap into my cervix.

"Me too, daddy! I'm going to cream all over my daddy's fat cock! DO NOT STOP!" I'm screaming uncontrollably now as my orgasm jolts into me like a lightning bolt. He shoves my hips into the couch as he assaults my core with rough punches. Even as my body writhes and the white hot pleasure explodes over me, I can feel a sudden jet of warm wet jizz shooting deeping inside me. "Give me wet pussy," he roars as he slams into me one last time, holding me tight against his body. "Cream for your daddy, Jennie! Cum all over my fat cock!" I can feel my juices squirting out past his rod, splashing against his bare chest.

He collapses on top of me as we come down from our orgasms. Our bodies are sticking together because we're both so sweaty. My entire body aches and tingles from the intensity of our lovemaking, but it feels so wonderful. I slip my hand past his body and scoop a little of our mixed juices onto my finger. I suck it clean, moaning softly at the taste. Now that I'm calming down from my insane lust, I'm a little surprised at the dirty things I said. I never imagined that I would want a baby - but somehow, knowing that I might have a baby inside me soon makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

We jolt upright as the garage door starts opening on the other side of the wall. "Fuck, your mother's home!" Dad snatches his clothes and rushes into the bathroom. I mimic him, going instead to my bedroom and cleaning myself off with some wet wipes I keep in my nightstand. My clothes go straight to my hamper, and I throw on something a little more modest. Mom doesn't like the outfit I wore earlier, so I was going to change when she got home anyway. I run a brush through my frizzy hair and clean up my smeared makeup, trying to hide all signs that I had sex. I have to keep this from my mom. I can't let her find out that I -

"JENNIFER SHANNON WARNER, GET YOUR ASS INTO THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

Oh, SHIT. Mom never uses my middle name, and she certainly never swears. I dab on the last of my chapstick and hurry out. I've never seen my mom's face so red before in my life - but that's okay. When I see that she's holding my sex story in her hands, my face goes whiter than the eggshell paint on the walls. "I - "

"What the fuck is this garbage? You're writing smut now?" She glowers down at me, snapping the papers with a flick of her wrist. "I don't care that you're eighteen. I will not stand for this. You are a good Christian girl, and you shouldn't even be THINKING of this filth, let alone writing it."

"Yes, mom." I lower my head submissively, staring at her red high heels. I'm definitely not going to fight this one. I'd rather get grounded for writing smut than get kicked out and disowned for actually participating in it.

"You know exactly what your punishment is. You're grounded for a month. Laptop is for homework only. Phone gets locked in my nightstand. Hand it over." I dig my phone out of my jeans pocket and hand it to her. She snatches it between neatly manicured fingers and storms into the master bedroom, where daddy is hopefully done showering.

I return to my room and flop on my bed, staring up at my ceiling. I can hear mom screaming and my father calmly talking; I can't understand what they're saying, but I can definitely assume it's about me. Her voice softens until it's a faint murmur through the wall. My heart is racing; I'm terrified that Dad is going to come clean and tell her that he had sex with his daughter. I can't believe it, but remembering our fuck session is getting me wet again.

I can hear moaning. Oh god, is he fucking my mom now too? God, that man has the sex drive of a rabbit. I can hear him grunting through our shared wall, and I slip my fingers into my jeans to rub against my slick clit. Whatever he's doing to my mom, I know it isn't as good as what he did to me. He was like a wild animal with me, taking what he wanted with roughness and passion. I slip a finger inside me and fuck my tender pussy, being careful not to make it hurt worse than it already does.

I can't help but wonder if he likes fucking my mom more than he liked fucking me. My mom dresses and acts like the very epitome of sexuality, and I'm just an eighteen year old girl in jeans. Sure, my boobs are perkier and my pussy's tighter, but those things can't replace experience, can they? I can feel the wall shaking behind me and know that Dad's starting to get rougher. I match his speed and strength as I slip two more fingers inside, wishing that he was fucking me and not my mom right now. I use what's left of his semen to lube myself back up as I rub my little pink pearl even harder. This was supposed to be a one time thing, an accident that can't be repeated, but I can't help it. I need him again, and soon.

My mom is screaming now, and I know that she's cumming. I'm cumming too, imagining his hairy chest pressed against my titties as he fucks me with his daddy cock. I muffle my moans with my pillow as my pussy clenches again. This orgasm isn't as intense as the one he gave me. It's softer, like getting blasted with warm air on a cold day.

Once it passes, I strip out of my clothes and toss them aside. I spoon my extra pillow as I close my eyes, ready to take a nap until supper time - which will probably be take-out or a pizza. I drift off to sleep as I dream of my father, imagining that he'll find an excuse to slip into my room long after mom falls asleep. He wants me to carry his baby - I want to carry his baby - and one little fuck session isn't gonna knock me up.

I love my daddy so much. He's such a sweet guy, helping me out with my story. I can't wait to ask him for help again!

12