Teaching in the Land of the Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maho's laughter slowly turns to moans. Her legs wrapped around his head like a vice. Ken tries mixing up his technique. Stopping on one that turns her on more. Maho's panting becoming more intense. This continues for ten minutes until she reaches orgasm. Gripping Ken's head harder and even curling up to run her fingers through his hair. Afterward both fall back, needing a minute to recover.

Maho gets on her knees and crawls to Kens closet and lazily pulling out his futon. Taking the hint Ken, who was now naked and covered in love juices makes his way to the futon. She takes off her now ruined skirt and pushed Ken onto his back and mounts him like a horse. Running her hands over his firm abs, her hands eventually caress the sides of his face. Her small ass teases his growing member. Maho continues to make out with Ken, who is on cloud nine.

When Ken breaks there kiss and says he doesn't have a condom. Maho teases him saying in Japanese "I am sorry. I don't under stand you." Plunging her gushing pink gash onto his pole. She continues to ride him for what felt like hours. When Ken knew he was close co cumming, he pulled Maho off and exploded on her taunt stomach.

At this point it was past midnight and both Ken and Maho were exhausted. He grabbed Maho and pulled her up to his chest. Ken's arm was draped over her back and his hand was on her ass. Maho passed out and was now breathing softly into his chest. Ken was burning his first real sexual experience into his mind as he too drifted off. His last memory was Maho's soft breathing and subtle heartbeat.

The next morning was Saturday and his alarm clock went off at 7:30. Ken was still exhausted from the jetlag as well as amazing sex he had the night before. When he sat up Maho and her things were gone. Thinking she must have returned to her apartment. After taking another shower and cleaning up, Ken found a folded note on his kotatsu. Ken's heart was racing, unsure how the half drunk teacher was going to respond to last night.

Opening the note he read Maho's message. She had a great time with him, but they could not repeat this once the school year began. They had a priority of teaching the children first, That relations between faculty were frowned upon. When he is up for it she will show him around the school and show him around town. There was a large gap of blank space until he reached the bottom of the note. At the far bottom of the note Maho scrawled something else. The school year dos not start until 8 A.M. Monday followed by a heart.

Ken smiled for what felt like the first time in months. He walked out to the balcony of his apartment and leaned over the side. The rising sun was hitting him in the face as it crawled its way across the sky. This job was not what he originally signed up for, and there would be issues going down the road. But he was sure he would make the best of it. He though it would be a good idea to call his parents and let them know how things are going later that night. After thinking for a while he went back inside, put on his sneakers and headed downstairs to Maho's door.

The End


12