Teaching Intent Ch. 02: Marge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout that whole process, he wasn't groping her, but his hands were sliding against and touching her inner thigh a lot. No one had ever touched her there before. Her stomach fluttered and her breathing deepened. She wanted him to move his hands deeper when he took the photo and stepped away from her.

"That's a wrap," he said as a he stood up. He reached out a hand and helped her to her feet. They went back inside where he pulled out a laptop. He transferred the photos from the camera to the computer and then spun the computer to her. "Tell me what you think as I go cook the pasta and prepare a salad."

Marge was very impressed at the photos. She had never before felt sexy. "These are surprisingly good," she said. "I should have had you do my senior pictures."

"Well when you pick out a prom dress, let me know and we can do some glamour shots," he said as he placed four frozen garlic knots in the toaster over.

Marge complimented the meal when he served it. It wasn't the most amazing meal of her life, but it was good. The store bought garlic knots were surprisingly delicious and his home made meatballs were good. She was surprised that the didn't go for the obvious double entendre joke.

"That was a really pleasant conversation," he said as cleared the table. "You're so mature."

"Oh damn," she said as he stood up from the table.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he loaded dishes into the dishwasher.

"I spilled some sauce on my shirt."

He leaned over the counter that separated the kitchen from the breakfast nook where they ate. "Oh I see. You better take that off and I'll wash it real quick before it sets."

"Yea sure, I'll go change out of my costume."

"Wow now, hold on," he said as he left the room. He retuned a minute later holding two white shirts. "I got a white Tee and a dress-shirt. It's a better substitute for your angelic top than that yellow shirt you showed up in."

She grabbed the shirts and brought them into the bathroom. A few minutes later she emerged wearing the dress shirt. It was loose on her and she had about half of the buttons fastened. The shirt was untucked. The shirt was shorter than her skirt, but not by much.

"Wow," he said as he looked her up and down.

"Really? This covers way more than what you just saw me in."

"Oh don't get me wrong. I liked that outfit too, but you're just pulling it off again."

"Well speaking of my old shirt here it is. And you're sure you know how to do laundry well enough to remove a stain."

"You kind of have to learn when you live alone or just buy a lot of new clothes and you've seen my work wardrobe."

"Yea, you need to inject new clothes into your cycle more often. Or maybe just have a better retirement system."

He took the shirt from her and brought it to the laundry room. He removed the wings that were just attached with a small strip of Velcro. After placing them on a shelf, he pretreated the stain and rubbed in the detergent. Then he was about to throw it in the washing machine when he had an idea. Holding it in his left hand he started stroking himself with his right. He was already hard.

'I don't want to come off too aggressive and since I'm already washing it,' he thought as he unzipped his pants. He wrapped it around his cock and pumped it vigorously. It didn't take long for him to cum into her shirt.

He threw the shirt in the washing machine along with some more detergent and fabric softener. He grabbed the camera again on his way to her. He found her in the living room. "More?" she asked when she saw him standing there with his camera.

"Well it's a slightly different outfit."

"Need me to go back outside."

"Nah, we'll do this one in here," he said as he snapped a photo.

The buttons on the cuffs were undone and the sleeves were longer than her arms so her hands disappeared in them. He instructed her to hold one arm down on her side and lift the the other to her mouth. She bit the cuff while giving him a sultry look.

He had her lie down on the couch. He knelt on the beside her and undid the bottom few buttons so that you could see her belly button at the top of triangle of flesh. He leaned over her so that his head and camera were over her thighs. The bottom of the camera frame could see just a tiny strip of silver from the top of her skirt.

She stared directly at the camera, her eyebrows tilted down, her brown eyes full of desire. Her lips were firmly shut, her mouth almost looking stern with no hint of a smile. That was her normal resting facial expression.

He placed the camera on the ground and leaned forward so that his chest was lying on her skirt. His left elbow slid between her and the back of the couch. He undid more buttons so that the only one remaining was the button between those budding breasts.

He then climbed off her and adjusted the open flaps of the shirt so they laid exactly where he wanted. He grabbed her right leg, one hand on her shin and the other on her thigh close to her knee and lifted it so her knee was up in the air about the same height as the top of the couch. He rested her right arm on her knee while he positioned the other as if it just fell to the side. He then grabbed her left leg, one hand on her shin and one on her upper thigh, and pulled her leg out so that her knee was just off the couch. He bent her knee down and had her foot rest on the ground. He then placed his hands on either side of her and grabbed the hem of her skirt. He adjusted moving it up and down until he had it in the right place.

He picked up his camera and stood up. "Perfect," he said as he took a couple steps back to admire her arrangement. "Now look out to the side and part your lips ever so slightly." He positioned himself so he was near the feet but away from the couch by 3 feet. He lifted the camera above his head and pointed it down. There was a swivel screen that he looked up at so he could still see what was in frame. In the very center of her shot was her crotch, her white panties on full display.

He let the camera hang from a strap around his neck as he moved back up to her and undid the last button. He pulled on the left flap of the shirt until it part of her breast was exposed but the nipple was still covered. He stepped back to his previous potion and snapped another shot.

He then moved over and kneeled on the ground so that he was in her eye line. He snapped a close up shot of her face. She wasn't wearing any make-up. Her eyebrows were dark and pronounced, but neatly trimmed. He snapped one photo with her lips still slightly and then a second one with her mouth closed and her facial expression stern.

He then moved down the couch to hover by her crotch. He reached his hands up her skirt and grabbed her panties. He pulled them down slightly, not off, not to her knees, not even enough to expose her cunt. Just a couple inches so that the stretched fabric between her legs was not pressed against her body. He took one close up upskirt shot.

"Would you be willing to trim the hair down there?" he asked.

"Yea sure. Does the photo look bad with too much hair down there?" she asked nervously.

He smiled at her. "The photos look great, but I think they could look better." He left briefly and returned with a small pair of scissors. She started to get up, but then he said "No, it'll be easier if you stay lying down."

She complied and laid back down as he reached under her skirt again and pulled her panties off. He then knelt down at her crotch and she heard the scissors cutting hair. She had expected that she would be the one to do it when he asked, but he seemed like he knew what he was doing and it was too late to question him now.

When done he placed the scissors down on the coffee table. He grabbed her panties with one hand and her hand with the other. "I didn't think about it, but if we stay here then the hair I just cut will be on couch in the background. We should move to he bed for a cleaner shot."

He led her down a hallway and up some stairs. They turned a corner and arrived at his bedroom. The bed was unmade, so he ripped off the sheets before instructing her to get on the bed. The mattress cover was silver, but darker and duller then her shiny mini skirt.

He grabbed her feet and slipped the panties back on her and slid them back to the position where they were almost fully on, but an inch of air separated the fabric from her pussy. He moved her thighs so that both knees were in the air and the fabric of her panties was stretch tight.

He took several shots close up of her crotch. Some straight on with the camera between her legs. Some with him kneeling over her and looking down. Some with him on the side and taking a picture of her hip with the skirt pushed up and the panty line pulled own so you could see that her ass was bare against the bed.

When he was satisfied he turned to face her and smiled. He brought the camera up to his face and snapped a shot of her. "Sorry I couldn't resist."

She was confused until she looked down and saw that one of her breasts was exposed. She grabbed the flaps of the shirt and pulled them closed. Her cheeks slightly reddened and she felt them get warm. Even as she did it, she felt weird and confused by her own reaction. After all, he had just spent some 30 minutes staring at her pussy.

He put the camera down on the night stand and then moved towards her. He laid half on top of her and half to the side. Bringing his mouth just two to three inches from hers, "You're gorgeous," he said with a smile.

She leaned in and kissed him. It was a deep passionate kiss and soon his hand was on her breast, freeing it once more from the unbuttoned dress shirt.

"I want to touch you," he said when the kiss broke.

She kissed him gain to indicate that she enjoyed his hand on her breast, but instead he removed it. His fingertips lightly grazed her belly, and a moment later she felt his hand slip in that gap between her panties and pussy.

She placed her hands on either side of his head and stared deeply into his dark brown eyes. She breathed deeply through her nose. Her lips closed as she made a slight purring noise. He had a huge goofy grin on his face.

He moved to kiss that exposed breast, sucking on her skin but never staying in one spot for too long. She closed her eyes and focused on the sensation. It was new and amazing, and yet somewhat scary but that was its own kind of exhilaration. She had no idea how far he would go. She had no idea how far she wanted him to go. She did know that she was enjoying this current moment.

She breathed in sharply, sucking in air from her mouth as his finger slipped deeper. After that she held her breath for a second before taking another quick breath. Her heart rate sped up as her chest climbed and sank with each breath. Then she felt her muscles tighten. First her thighs and legs. Her calves hardened and her toes curled. She lifted her knees higher into the air. She clenched her teeth. It felt as if all of her facial muscles were tightening. Her shoulders pushed back into the bed, her buttocks tightened, her abs flexed, her nipple hardened in his mouth.

And then everything relaxed. Her knees dropped to the bed. Her breathing slowed. She felt like she was in a daze, and in that moment she didn't immediately notice that he was removing her panties once more. She heard his belt buckle clang as it fell to the ground.

He climbed back on the bed so that he was over her while not touching her yet. He was on his hands and knees with a devilish grin. One hand reached down and guided himself into her wet pussy. He inched it in slowly, but he kept going until the whole thing was in there.

She stared at him and he stared back at her. Her face was difficult to read. Neither a smile nor a scowl, her lips were firmly shut concealing clenched teeth. Her breathing was slow and controlled. He was slow in his movements to match her, but he was ever persistent. Slowly sliding in and out for the next five minutes. It was slightly painful for her, but it felt good too.

He was the one to break eye contact, looking up at the wall as he sped up his motions. Then he looked down at her breasts to see how they bounced with each thrust. Here breasts were small and perky and just kind of jiggled in place with each thrust.

He looked back at her face to see that she was still staring at him. Her face reminded him of someone on a light run. Controlled heavy breathing but not out breath. Not smiling, but not upset, just focused on the task at hand. He pumped even harder to get her to react, to moan or pant, but she did neither.

He had thoughts of pulling out and cumming all over that face. Wondering if she'd still look so serious with cum dripping off her nose. He thought about flipping her over and fucking her ass. He thought about slapping her ass. He closed his eyes and imagined Maggie, the girl that was supposed to come over. He thought about that time he fucked Maggie in her cheerleading outfit. He thought about the pep rally where she jumped and tumbled in that tiny skirt. Everyone pretending that we're not all there just to look up her skirt. Then he opened his eyes and looked at Marge's shinny silver skirt, now pushed up to her waist.

He collapsed on top her after cumming. Instead of pulling out, he waited until his dick shrank back and fell out on it's own. She didn't say anything, she just caressed his back as she laid there looking at the ceiling.

When he did roll off her he walked naked over to his dresser to get some more comfortable clothes to change into. She sat and adjusted the unbuttoned shirt so it at least covered her nipples once more. She watched him get changed into sweats without saying anything.

Once dressed he laid next to her on the bed and gave her a peck on the lips. She wanted to say something, but she there was too much to say. It was all an information overload so instead she sat there like a frozen computer. He smiled and kissed her hand. "Are you satisfied?"

She blinked twice, almost confused by his question, but then she uttered, "Yes."

"I'm not leaving you, I'm just going to check that the stain is out and move your shirt to the dryer."

While he was gone she pulled the blanket over herself, but other than that she didn't move. She was still trying to process everything that happened.

"Can you get my purse?" she asked when he returned. "I left it in the bathroom where I changed."

"Yea, sure." He was back a minute later with both her bag and her angel wings. It was a large gold purse. She pulled out her jeans and yellow shirt and put in the wings, which just barely fit.

She took off his shirt and he took every moment to stare at her breasts until she pulled the yellow shirt over her head. She then reached under the blanket and took off her skirt while still under the blanket. She shoved that in the purse and grabbed the jeans.

"Do you, um, see my underwear around here anyways."

He looked around the room. "Hmm." He got down on his hands and knees and crawled around the bed, looking underneath. He couldn't find them, not that he would. He had shoved her panties into the pocket of his slacks back when he took them off her. However it was a convincing show that he put on for her. "You're not going to believe this, but I can't find them. Maybe it's a sign."

Marge climbed out of bed and started looking for them, with him staring at her bare bottom. When she got on her hands and knees to look under the bed that's when he grabbed her ass and rubbed her thighs, and periodically grazed her pussy. His hands were all over her and soon they were making out again while lying on the floor. "You are ridiculous," she said during one break from kissing.

"I think you like it."

She reached out and grabbed his dick. "Maybe you're right." She rubbed it for awhile and it got longer, but was still more soft than hard. "Can you go one more time?"

"Absolutely," he said. He took over as the one rubbing his cock. He stroked it vigorously it get it up. She fingered herself while she waited. "Do you want to be on top this time?" he asked once he was ready.

She climbed on top of him, reaching down with both hands to slowly guide his dick into her once more. Again he noted that her jaw was clenched, lips firmly pressed shot as she rode his cock. She was the one that asked him and yet her face was like. 'oh I guess we're doing this now.' The difference was the eyes. She stared at him intently, barely even blinking while she rode him.

He studied her face. She wore no make-up yet she didn't need to. Her skin was flawless, no pimples, no freckles, no scars. He then looked down at her legs, which were lighter in tone than her face and shoulders. Her legs probably rarely saw the sun. Still they were flawless as well, no freckles or any other distinguishing marks. He rubbed his hands up and down her thighs. They were impossibly smooth.

She rode him until he came. He was uncertain if she had or not. Afterwards they cuddled while lying on the ground for a good 20 minutes. Then she got up and went to the bathroom. He watched her bare ass sway as she walked away and his eyes looked at nothing other than her pussy when she walked back.

She slid her jeans back on. "I'm just saying I suspect fowl play on those missing underwear."

"Possibly gnomes," he said in his most serious voice.

She laughed. He led her to the laundry room where she retrieved her shirt.

"You're going to send me pictures from the Halloween party, right?"

She smiled at him. "I thought you could find them on your own."

"I mean I will if I have to."

"What if I skipped the party and helped you pass out candy."

"I don't want to make you miss your party, but trick-or-treaters are usually done by 7 or 8. You could probably do both."

She leaned in and kissed him. "It's a date."

12