Teaching Jacey Pt. 01

Story Info
Jacey surprises her not-really aunt and uncle.
5.7k words
4.67
6.6k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhO2
WhO2
146 Followers

Jacey entered the code in the electronic lock, and after fumbling a couple of times was finally able to open the front door. She entered the dark, unfamiliar house and let her eyes adjust. As the faint, indirect lighting shared its secrets she realized she was on a small landing with a game room on her left and a hallway, probably to bedrooms, on her right. A stairway descended to a 2-story den below with tall glass windows that appeared to allow spectacular views of the lake during the day. Tonight she could only see a large dark area surrounded by occasional far-off points of light. In closer to the house was a small, flickering light that appeared to be from a fire or fire pit, but everything else on the deck was dark.

As she descended the stairs she was excited that Mark and Jenn had rented the lake house for the month and invited the extended family to enjoy an extended stay out of the city. She hadn't been able to make the family vacation the past two years since she and her mom moved away, and she was excited to surprise everyone. She wasn't sure if the darkness or the quiet was more surprising - usually when everyone was together chaos, noise, and fun went into the late hours every night. It wasn't even 11:00 p.m., so she didn't think everyone was asleep. Still, she was careful to not wake anyone just in case.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs she could better see the faint light from the fire pit barely illuminating two people on the deck. She sat her back pack down on the couch and was able to see uncle Mark and Aunt Jenn. They weren't her biological relatives, but Jenn worked with Jacey's mom, Cassy, when Cassy first got out of college. She was a pregnant teacher at the same time Jenn was a pregnant teacher, and they bonded during that time and were great friends for years. Jacey was born a few months before Jenn's twins, and all three were raised as cousins to Jenn's other nieces and nephews. Jacey was in high school when Cassy met Tony and he moved in with them. He didn't like the extended family and eventually made Cassy move away. Jacey fought to stay close but hadn't been able to make the family vacations the past two years. This year her mom and Tony went to Vegas, so Jacey decided to surprise the family and had a friend drive her to the lake.

Before Jacey could open the door to surprise them she heard a woman's muffled voice coming through the glass.

"Oh fuck, Mark - that feels amazing..."

Even though Jacey was across the room from the glass separating them, she could now see Jenn was laying on the chase lounge with Mark between her legs. Her eyes were fully adjusted to the semi-darkness, and the stars, moon, and fire pit provided enough light she could now see they were naked and having sex.

"Don't stop, baby - you're going to make me cum!" Jenn moaned a little louder. "Oh my gawd, I'm going to cum."

Jacey could see Mark's head moving up and down between Jenn's legs while Jenn's body writhed with pleasure. She thought about turning on the lights so they would know she was here and could see what they were doing, but they really seemed to be enjoying themselves, and interrupting them would definitely end their evening. Besides, she had never watched people having sex.

Jacey was a late bloomer and didn't start having sex until well after her 18th birthday, and didn't lose her virginity until after she was 19. Now 20, she had been sexually active for almost a year now. Unfortunately, none of the guys she'd been with ever did to her what Mark was doing to Jenn - they were happy to get inside her, and when they learned she was on the pill they were even happier to cum inside her. She enjoyed the way it felt for the couple of minutes before they finished, but she had never moaned like that.

"I'm cumming," Jenn screamed so loud Jacey heard it perfectly clear. "Oh yeah, I'm cumming..." she continued as Mark's head moved frantically between her legs.

Jacey's very limited sex life changed almost a year ago when Cassy caught two boys in her room and called the boys' parents. One of the boy's was the preacher's son so Jacey had to speak with older women at church about how sex before marriage could ruin her life. These women, well past their sexual prime, told her

- sex was for men to feel like men

- Sex was to make babies

- only bad girls enjoyed it, and only really bad girls let guys perform oral on them

- if you told men 'no' they wouldn't love you. Some may still take the sex, and that was their right.

Jacey had never seen a woman cum before other than on videos where she was told they faked it. Jenn's moans and passionate screams seemed pretty real, so maybe this was one more thing she didn't really understand. Also, she couldn't believe how horny she was watching her not-really aunt and uncle having sex.

"Don't stop - I think I can cum again," Jenn panted as she held Mark's head tightly between her legs.

Mark grabbed Jenn's hips and pulled her body tightly to his mouth. In less than a minute Jenn was again bucking as another delicious orgasm raced through her body. Her moans and screams of pleasure added to the sexual excitement Jacey was feeling.

"Now fuck me!" Jenn commanded.

Mark let her lower her legs. Kneeling between them it was easy to put the head of his erection at the opening to her very wet pussy. With an intense thrust he was inside her.

"Oh, yeah that feels fucking amazing," Jacey heard Jenn moan. "Fuck me `til I cum again."

"I'm going to make you cum, then I'm going to cum in your hot pussy," Mark moaned trying to mimic Jenn's dirty talk. "And then I'm going to lick the cum out..."

Jacey was so turned on by watching and listening to them that she had forgotten about surprising them. The surprise now would be when they came in and found her in the den. For now, this was the hottest show she had ever seen, and she was hornier than she'd ever been in her life.

Jacey never once imagined Mark being someone who could make Jenn scream in pleasure. He was a dad, a programmer, loved his family, and always attended family events. He paid for her dinner when her mom wouldn't. He taught her to drive and loaned her his car for her driver test. She had caught him looking at Mom's butts a few times when the family was out at a restaurant or on vacation, but that was as close as she had ever imagined him as a sexual being. In her mind he had been her not-really-cousins' dad. Did dads really know how to satisfy women and make them scream in pleasure?

Even Jenn, with her confident personality, big smile, seductive curves, big boobs, nice clothes, and I'm-not-going-to-take-any-shit-from-you aura, Jacey had never imagined as someone who demanded to cum while talking dirty. Most of the women in the extended family didn't know if they wanted peas or carrots until they prayed about it. Jenn was different - she was the leader of the family, and no one crossed her. She told Jacey when she messed up but then also helped her correct the problem. Where Jacey's mom was mostly worthless, Jenn was a steady influence. She was also the woman Jacey wanted to be when she was older. And somehow she was even more amazing now that Jacey knew she loved sex.

The harder Mark fucked, the more Jenn moaned. Jacey could hear most of what she screamed through the windows, but much was just garbled, pleasurable moans. She had been with a couple of guys, but those were quick endings to somewhat-pleasurable physical encounters. It felt good when they were in her, but it was over very quickly. Even though she had to be quiet to not wake her mom, she had never gotten close to wanting to scream how good it was. Now she was pretty sure Jenn was about to cum again, especially when Jenn screamed she was cumming. Even Mark, who had been mostly quiet while Jacey watched, grunted and moaned as she assumed he was filling Jenn with his cum. Then they were still for a moment, and like he promised, Mark again buried his face between Jenn's long, shapely legs.

"You naughty boy," she moaned as he licked his own cum from her hot wetness. "I love it when you clean up... Don't you dare leave a drop in there."

Mark loved it when she told him what to do, and Jacey saw his head moving even faster as he aggressively licked Jenn's pussy. After he was sure he had gotten every last drop he pulled her up from the lounge and passionately kissed her.

"Oooooh, I love the way we taste," Jenn said as she tasted both of their sexual juices on his lips. She had tasted them many times before, but doing it on the desk under the stars made it feel different.

"I need a shower," she said picking up their clothes from all over the deck. "Are you ready for bed?"

Mark shook his head 'yes', and as they came towards the door Jacey prepared to greet them.

"Hi Aunt Jenn and Uncle Mark!" Jacey said as she surprised them. "Sorry to interrupt your fun. I thought everyone would be here already partying. I never considered something private might be going on when I came up early."

Mark, embarrassed at standing naked in front of Jacey, fumbled for his shorts and t-shirt. Jenn, never one to be embarrassed, didn't even acknowledge her nudity. She reached out to Jacey and gave her a huge hug. Mark couldn't believe how hot it was seeing his naked wife hugging their fully clothed, not-really-niece. How amazing would it be if they were both naked?

"Hi Baby," she swooned as she let Jacey go. "When did you get in?"

"Uhhhhh," Jacey muttered, a little embarrassed. "A few minutes ago. Just long enough to realize I probably should have called ahead."

"So you saw us..." Jenn asked without finishing her sentence. She already knew the answer, but Jacey shook her head 'yes' and confirmed her worst fears.

"You naughty girl - I can't believe you watched us," she added. Secretly, she was even more excited than she was before they came in. She and Mark had always fantasized about being watched. She wanted it to be a surprise event where they didn't know they were being watched until everyone was satisfied. Mark wanted it to be something arranged where another person was in the room with them, and everyone knew what was happening. Jenn's fantasy had just come true, and even though she had just had multiple orgasms, she was aroused again. She knew Mark wouldn't be ready again for a while, so she was very happy the lake house had a detachable shower head.

"You can put your stuff in the dorm bedroom at the top of the stairs. All the cousins will be in there when they get in tomorrow evening. Make yourself at home. I need a quick shower and will be out in a few minutes," Jenn said confidently as she stood there pretending to not be naked.

Jenn walked naked to the bathroom adjoining her's and Mark's bedroom. Mark and Jacey watched her every move until she closed the bedroom door behind her. Mark had seen her naked thousands of time, but it seemed so very different watching while Jacey watched her as well. When Jenn got to the door, she turned and saw both of their gazes locked on her nude body.

Once in the bathroom she started the water and counted the agonizing seconds until it was finally warm enough to get in. She fidgeted with removable shower head until it came off and quickly covered her body with warm water. She adjusted the water stream to 'pulse' and aimed the jet at her recently-satisfied pussy. As the pleasure quickly built between her legs she closed her eyes and started a new fantasy where

Jacey was watching them, but she was close enough for Jenn to reach out and touch her. When she spread her legs for Mark to enter her, one leg touched Jacey who caressed her thigh while Mark fucked her. As the pleasure built between her legs she imagined Jacey's hand moving up her thigh close to her pussy but never quite touching it, then up her stomach. It'd been less than a minute, but as she fantasized about her not-really-niece playing with her boobs intense pleasure started spreading from between her legs to all points of her body. As she started her 4th orgasm of the night Jacey reached between her legs and finally touched her pussy.

"God, Jacey, you're making me cum!" she screamed forgetting they were in the next room. As her body convulsed she replaced the stream of water with her own finger so she could probe inside her body and coax every last ounce of pleasure from it.

'Hmmmmm..." she thought and she regained control of her body. "Maybe Mark's fantasy was actually better after all...'.

* * * * * * * * * *

Mark had put on his clothes while Jenn and Jacey talked. Not sure what to do after getting caught by his super-sexy not-really-niece, he got a beer and went back out to the deck. Even thought Jacey was only 20, she got a beer and followed him. She knew he wouldn't complain about her not yet being legal.

"So are you going to be scarred for life after seeing that?" he asked her as she sat in a nearby chair.

"No," she said between sips. "I'm embarrassed to say but it was pretty hot. I've never watched anyone before, but I really liked it. You guys better keep your door locked," she added with a mischievous grin. Jacey wasn't shy, and she enjoyed making others in the family squirm. Mark was always an easy target for her mischief.

"Do you think Aunt Jenn will be mad at me?" Jacey asked trying to gauge how tonight would change their relationship.

"No, not at all," Mark answered with a smirk. "You just fulfilled one of her fantasies. She's always wanted to be watched while we had sex, so you probably made her day. Knowing her, she's probably having fun in the shower right now."

"She wanted someone to watch you guys have sex?" Jacey asked, once again amazed by something new she learned about Jenn.

"Just somebody - some random person. We've both fantasized about it. She wanted it to be accidental, just like happened tonight. Someone, probably a stranger, just stumbles across us doing it and watches. I thought it would be even hotter if the person watching was in the room with us, possibly even talking to us while we do it."

"Wow, I'm not sure what to think. I never imagined you guys did stuff like that," Jacey said before adding, "or had those kind of fantasies."

"Yeah, we fantasize a lot. After you've been married a while you have fantasies to keep things exciting. We've had all kinds of fantasies since we've been married - some have come true, but some haven't. After tonight, one fantasy coming true will probably lead to newer fantasies. Don't you have any fantasies?" Mark was hoping he hadn't crossed a line asking her about her fantasies.

"Not really - not now," Jacey said dejectedly. "After 'the incident' it's hard to imagine being alone since Mom or the church ladies watch my every move. Hard to think of anything fun, much less pleasurable, with that going on..."

"The Incident?" Mark asked pretending to not know what happened. He knew a little of the story, but only as much as The Aunts would share. He hoped Jacey would share more of what happened.

"Yeah, when I was 19 I got caught having sex. I was watched, too, but it definitely wasn't a fantasy. Jedd, the preacher's son snuck into my room and brought his friend Roy. Roy watched while Jedd and I did it, then Jedd watched when Roy and I did it."

She sounded so dejected as she shared what happened that Mark felt terrible for her.

"OK, I thought I heard The Aunts saying there were two guys. But since they tend to exaggerate, I didn't know if it was true or not." Mark paused while he wondered if he should say more. "Was one of them your boyfriend?"

"No. I liked Jedd, and we talked some at school or church, but we weren't dating." Jacey said with even greater sadness.

"But you let him sneak in your room and have sex with you?"

"Yeah, I wanted to be his GF so I let him do it," she added.

"Did he tell you he was bringing a friend?" Mark asked.

"No, but he said if I liked him, then I'd let Roy do it too."

"Jacey," Mark said in a soft, dejected voice. "I told you I'd never judge you, but I have to say something in defense of men who aren't pieces of shit like Jedd, Roy, and their families. That's not how you get a guy to like you. And you never volunteer to do his friend. They just used you to get sex."

"I know that now," Jacey said dejectedly. "One of the reasons we moved away from the family is I had such a bad reputation in that small town. And mom hated it in the country."

"I'm not saying you have to be in love to have sex. Lots of people have casual sex at times. But at least make the guy do something for you if you want a one-nighter. Better yet, find a guy who adores you then experiment with him. He will want to make you feel good, too, and will make sure you get something in return for what you are giving him." Mark paused.

"OK, I'm done being judgy..." he added.

There was an uncomfortable quiet between them that Jacey finally ended.

"Did Aunt Jenn really orgasm a few minutes ago? The church ladies told me women don't do that."

"Didn't you hear her? She definitely came a few times," Mark said happy that the silence had ended.

"Three times," Jacey responded. "At least while I was watching it was three..."

"Yeah, she cums pretty much every time we have sex. Sometimes it's just once, and sometimes it's more. And sometimes she cums when we're not even together."

"Really? You mean she masturbates?!" Jacey almost screamed in shock. She felt dread from even using the word. "Won't she go to hell for doing that?"

Mark shook his head in disbelief.

"Is that what those crazy church ladies tell you? Yes, she masturbates. Sometimes for stress relief, sometimes to make her cramps feel better, sometimes because she wants to, and even sometimes because I want her to. Everyone does it. Can you honestly tell me you've never done it?"

"Yes, I can honestly say I never have," Jacey answered, almost dejectedly. "I was afraid of all the bad things that could happen. Can Aunt Jenn make herself cum when she does it?"

"Yes, she can," Mark responded. "Sometimes in just a couple of minutes."

"Wow, I would have never guessed in a thousand years that Aunt Jenn did that," Jacey added.

"She didn't when we first got married. She was raised by all those crazy Aunts that convinced her how anything sexual would ruin her life. One night we were watching a talk show with 2 sisters who were psychologists talking about how many women had their marriages ruined because thinking like that ruined their sex lives. A few weeks later I finally convinced her to try it. It took a while but she finally did it and really liked it. Now she does it all the time. And it is so sexy to watch her do it." ('Watching', June 2020, Literotica)

Mark pulled out his phone and went to his secure folders. He knew exactly where the file was he wanted to share and found it in seconds. He pressed 'Play' and handed his phone to Jacey.

"This shouldn't shock you too much after what you saw tonight," he said never imagining he would share this video with his incredibly sexy not-really-niece.

On the screen Jacey saw a few-years-younger Jenn masturbating in their bed while Mark filmed her. She looked at him while one hand fondled her breast and the other explored between her legs.

"Do you want me to put my finger in my pussy?" she asked teasingly.

Jacey didn't hear Mark answer, but when Jenn slid it in she knew what his answer was. The video lasted about two minutes, and in the end Jacey saw her role model cum again.

"Wow, that's so sexy. OK, so I guess she really does. And she cums, and she didn't burst into flames or anything. I guess I learned something new today - I'm pretty sure anything anyone ever taught me about sex before tonight is probably a lie."

Jenn, in short, summer pajamas, rejoined them on the patio. She again looked like the confident woman they were both familiar with and not the sex-loving MILF who just had a fairly naughty fantasy about her not-really niece.

WhO2
WhO2
146 Followers
12