Teaching Kat 01: First Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels fantastic," I told her, and the girl turned her eyes up to meet mine. We held each other's gaze for several seconds, but her suction on my cock never lessened and her tongue never stilled.

"Try going faster," I suggested, and the she nodded. Facing down again, Kat picked up speed. As she did so, the slurping sounds around my shaft grew louder. I ran my fingers through that soft, dark blonde hair, resisting grabbing a fistful and forcing her to go even faster. As it was, the tempo caused my novice cocksucker to take more in on each downstroke, and the times that she gagged increased in frequency as well. It was all as hot as hell, and sooner than I would have liked, I realized I had reached the edge of no return.

"That's so good, honey, I'm really close. Concentrate near the head. Yeah, that's... wait... a little deeper... yes... perfect. Suck hard. God yes. Harder."

The teenager sucked on the first couple of inches of my dick. She'd pulled up too far at first and slurped on the overly sensitive glans. But now her lips tightened just below, and her tongue massaged it gently. I shifted in my seat, groaned, grasped her head, and exploded.

The first spurt of cum into her mouth must have taken Kat by surprise, because she sputtered around my shaft and attempted to raise her head. I held it in place, however, my hips bucking with each shot. And given that the girl did not struggle more and was not gagging, I figured she had adjusted and was swallowing it all. As it turned out, I was quite wrong.

After the last little bit of spunk dribbled out of my cock, I dropped my hands from Kat's head. The teen bolted upright, lips clamped shut, panic in her wide, blue eyes. Rivulets of mascara formed under moist eyes. Lower, cum seeped out both corners of her mouth, adding to the flow already running down her chin.

"Swallow it," I instructed after a couple of seconds. Kat whimpered and shook her head.

"It's the easiest way," I shrugged. "Otherwise, it'll just make a big mess. Well, a bigger mess."

Kat whimpered again, closed her eyes, and swallowed. It took two tries to get it all down, and she shuddered afterward. A drop fell from her chin to one sweet, young tit and started to slide along its curve.

"Show me your mouth," I said, adding, "wider," when she opened it maybe an inch. The girl did as asked, and I saw a little white residue in a mostly empty mouth.

"Good girl," I said, patting her head. Kat gave me a weak smile and wiped her eyes. Another drop of cum joined the first on her breast.

"Here, I'll help," I told her, using my finger to push some of the cum on her chin up to her lips. The blonde hesitated, so I thrust my messy finger into her mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked my digit. I fed her the rest in the same way, finishing up with the two drops that had made it to her chest.

"It's not as bad when it's not all in my mouth at once," she said, licking her lips. "It was too much. And the taste was overwhelming."

"Swallow it as it comes out," I suggested. "That way you don't have to taste it for long. Or swallow most of it and save a little to show the guy or to let run out. Watching a girl swallow cum or eat it off your fingers is extremely hot for a guy."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Okay."

"And it's also very hot for a girl to use her mouth to clean a guy up afterward."

"You mean like your thing... your cock?"

"Yes."

"That makes sense, I guess."

Without further prompting, Kat leaned in, took my still semi-hard penis between her lips, and gently bathed it with her tongue. I sighed and stroked her hair, wondering if I should let her keep it up until I was hard and then have her suck me off again. But after several seconds of her warm mouth cleaning me, nothing happened. I either was spent after the amazing blowjob from my novice cocksucker, or my conscience was conspiring against me.

"That's enough, Kat," I told her. The girl sat up, licked her lips, and smiled.

"I know how to give head now," she beamed, and her youth shone in every inch of her cute face. "And I swallowed too."

"You're a natural, sweetie," I assured her, and her smile grew broader.

"I can't wait to try it on Clarke. He'll be amazed. I'm gonna let him see my tits too."

"That's a very good girl."

"Thank you, Brian! Or should I saw Mr. P.?"

"Brian is fine when we're alone."

"Then thank you, Brian."

"My pleasure," I told the young blonde seconds before she grabbed my neck and smashed her lips to mine. I brought my hands up to her still bare tits, squeezing them both. Kat moaned. I rubbed my palms against hard nipples. She moaned again. I dropped my hand to her smooth, inner thigh. The girl shuddered, broke the kiss, and pulled away from my touch.

"I... gotta go," the red-faced teen said. She found her t-shirt and pulled it on inside-out.

"Your shirt..."

"It's okay, Mr. P.," she said, opening the door and hopping out of my truck. I watched out the windshield as she pushed the button to open the garage door, then switched to the rear-view mirror to see her hurry from the garage, perfect ass shaking back and forth under those tight shorts.

Letting out another sigh, I started to open my door. But a faint aroma caught my nostrils, the scent of a woman's arousal. The seat where Kat had sat was darker than the surrounding material. I touched the damp spot, then brought my fingers to my nose.

I smiled, realizing she had fled before I could discover the extent of her arousal. A new world of possibilities opened before my eyes, one in which I could teach my cute, sexy neighbor how to use much more of her luscious young body than just her mouth.

12