Teaching Kat 02: Taking her V-Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," she groaned, fingers again tightening on my arm. "That's so much more than my fingers."

"Just two," I said, sliding them in and out against the hold of a gripping tightness.

"Fuck..." she whimpered, back arched. "It feels so full."

I worried that if to fingers were too much for the girl, she might not be able to take my cock. But even as the thought occurred to me, the constriction around my digits lessened. I started to pump them in and out, at least as far as the stretchy obstruction of her hymen allowed. She loosened more, although her pussy was still as tight as any I had ever felt.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" I asked, wondering if her view of her pussy as gross extended to the flavor.

"Um... yeah..." she said, lifting her head to look at me.

"Did you like it?"

"I don't know. It's salty. But not too salty, like there's a sweetness underneath. I can tell you what it doesn't taste like. Everyone says girls taste like fish, but I don't think I do."

"Let me see," I smirked, pulling my fingers from her pussy and bringing them to my face. I recognized Kat's scent from the whiff I had earlier in my truck, and greater exposure did nothing to make me find it any less appealing. I sucked my fingers into my mouth, eyes locked with Kat's. The tangy flavor proved even more arousing than her aroma, and I could not wait for me.

"Scoot back a little," I told the girl, grabbing the waistband of her shorts. As she shimmied further up the bed, I pulled her only remaining garment down her legs. For a few seconds, I drank in the sight of the teenager naked on her pink bed, firm young breast pointing up in defiance defying gravity and supple legs spread wide. A neatly trimmed tuff of dark blonde fur, maybe a shade or two darker than the hair on her head, topped her otherwise bare pussy. Dark pink labia, their fleshy folds glistening from her juices, invited me in. Leaning forward, I buried my face.

Kat mewled and shuddered. I licked the length of her slit, from the entrance of her vagina to her little, pink clit, several times. The girl squirmed, her breathing growing ragged. I probed inside her tight opening with curled up tongue. She gasped and wiggled. I eyed my next target.

Her reddening clitoris protruded further from its hood than it had seconds before, perhaps as much as a quarter of an inch. I stared, amazed. I had only been with one other woman whose clit was as prominent.

"You are beautiful," I told her. "All of you."

"Really?"

"Really."

Kat smiled at me, and I winked in reply. The next instant, my tongue flicked against her clit. Her eyes squeezed shut, and a guttural sound escaped her lips as she arched her back, pushing her groin toward my face. I moved the tip of my tongue up and down against the little bundle of nerves. The girl moaned, low at first but ending high pitched. I change to side to side. She whimpered and thrust her hips up again.

"Ohhhh God," she gasped when I sucked the engorged nub between my lips. Her hands found my hair, and she tightened her fingers in it as her abdominal muscles rippled. I slipped two fingers back inside her pussy, pumping them as I licked up and down again, faster and faster.

A shuddering, prolonged moan filled the room, followed by a sharp intake of breath. The walls of her pussy clamped around my fingers like a vice, holding them in place as the girl's body grew rigid. As with her earlier orgasm, the young blonde did not breath. Nor did she move, other than the trembling of her tightened muscles, including her snug vagina, which quivered around my invading digits for several seconds.

"Oh fuck," Kat groaned, releasing the air that had been trapped in her lungs while she came.

"Did you like that?" I asked, kissing and licking the flushed flesh around her clit.

"Yeah... oh yeah," she sighed, the rise and fall of her enticing chest regularizing as she relaxed in the afterglow of what I thought must have been quite an orgasm.

"Ready for the next part?" I asked once she appeared recovered.

"Yeah," she nodded, squirming further up the bed. "I'm on the pill."

"Shit, I didn't even think..." I groaned, angry at myself for not considering something so basic. My wife had her tubes tied after our son was born, so I'd grown used to not having to worry about unwanted pregnancies.

"Don't worry about it, Brian," the girl said. "But don't tell my mom. She doesn't know. About me being on the pill."

Kat winked and we both laughed, relieving some of my tension. I pulled my t-shirt over my head while kicking off my shoes. Remembering my first college girlfriend's warning that there was nothing less sexy than a man naked except for socks, I took mine off before unbuttoning my fly. Seconds later, my jeans and underwear joined my shirt and socks on the floor, blue and gray and white floating amidst a sea of pink.

Kat watched me undress, her eyes dropping to my erect dick when I bared it, her features conveying what seemed to be an eager nervousness. I crawled onto the bed, positioning myself between her knees. She chewed her bottom lip, hands white-knuckling the pink comforter on which she lay. I hesitated.

"You sure you're ready?" I asked her, not wanting to push her too fast and make her hate me. Or worse, tell her parents and my wife what had happened.

"Yeah," she squeaked, nodding. "I want to... I'm just afraid it will hurt."

"I'll take it slow and gentle until you give me the go-ahead. Okay?"

"Uh huh," she nodded.

I smiled at her, maneuvered the head of my cock between her puffy labia, and pushed it against her wet opening. I anticipated that her pussy would be tight, but as I tried to penetrate her, I realized that tight in no way did it justice in that moment. It was closed off.

"Try to relax, Kat," I told her. The blonde bit her bottom lip and nodded. I got maybe half an inch in before she winced in pain.

"We just need to get you to loosen up a bit, both literally and figuratively," I joked, and I was pleased to see a small smile in response. "You were tight when I first had my fingers in your pussy. But you relaxed pretty quickly. And you'd just come them too. Plus, when you came from me licking you, I barely got my fingers out because you clamped around them. I'm guessing things just tighten up after you come."

"Is that bad?"

"Not at all, sweetie. It just means I need to get you ready again."

"I'm still wet."

"That you are, but I think you need to be really ready."

I moved back, reached between her legs, and pushed my middle finger inside of her, taking it slow and steady. She accommodated the single digit with relative easy. Leaning down, I licked and sucked her nipples as I moved that solitary finger in and out of her tightness. In no time, the girl began moaning. Her pussy walls released some of their tension. I added my index finger, repeating the process.

"Okay, I think you're ready now," I said, my digits gliding in and out of her more relaxed hole.

I held my dripping fingers up for her to see. To my surprise, Kat grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand toward her face. Soft lips drew the wet digits into her warm mouth. My cock twitched, and I groaned as she licked and sucked my fingers clean.

"Fuck, that was hot," I smiled. She winked.

"I thought it would be, like when you said guys think it's hot if a girl cleans their dick after a blowie."

"Oh, licking your juices off a guy's fingers or cock is hot in an entirely different way," I said, wondering if I should tell her that guys always hoped a girl who liked her own taste might be willing to taste another girl too. I decided that could wait. I wanted to fuck her, and I didn't want to be distracted by conversation.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. Now, relax. I'm going to try again. Ready? "

The blonde girl nodded. I braced myself, hands on either side of her torso. Easing my hips forward, I slid my dickhead between her lips. She tensed but then caught herself and relaxed. When I found her opening, the tip of my erection slipped into it. Kat shuddered, her hands on my forearms, eyes blinking.

"Okay, here it goes," I told her. As slow as I could, I pushed more of my shaft into her pussy. It clenched around me then slackened as Kat gasped.

"How is that?"

"Full as fuck."

"But not bad."

"No, not bad at all. Better than I expected. More than I expected."

"Good. But the next part may be tough." I slid a fraction further and pushed against an obstruction. Kat whimpered, her face screwed up in what might have been pain but was probably anticipation of pain.

"Relax," I told her, hoping I was telling her the right thing. I had never had sex with a virgin before, and my abstract knowledge of how the physiology worked seemed inadequate in the moment.

"Forget gentle, Brian," she said, eyes imploring. "Just shove it in. Get it over with."

"I understand that's what makes some girls bleed when they lose their virginity. The guy takes it too fast, and it tears too much."

"Oh shit!" the wide-eyed girl said, sitting up. "I didn't think about bleeding. I can't do this on my comforter."

"If we take it slow enough..."

"I might still bleed. I need a towel. Maybe two."

"Where are they?"

"The linen closet, end of the hallway."

Nodding, I slid off the end of her bed and rushed out the door. Yanking open the closet, I pulled out two pink towels, figuring they belonged to Kat. I hurried back into the room. The girl had moved further up the bed and was reclining against several pillows. One thin finger pumped in and out of her pussy. I stopped and stared for a second or two, then tossed her the towels.

Kat caught them, folded them over so four layers of thick terrycloth would be between her and her bedding, lifted her hips, and slid the towels beneath her. In the time it took her to do that, I climbed back between her legs, pulled her finger from her pussy, and licked it clean. The girl squirmed and moaned, her legs rising on either side of me.

"Pop my cherry, Mr. P," the teenaged girl said, each of her 'Ps' popping in emphasis. I grabbed her wrists, pinning them against the pillows, forgetting in my lust her age and inexperience, as well as my promise to be gentle. She squirmed beneath me as I impaled her wet, clearly willing pussy. But my ardor cooled when the head of my cock stretched her hymen. I hesitated, uncertain. I knew I should take it slow, be as gentle as I could. But her eyes begged me to get it over with.

"Are you sure?" I asked, surprised by the hoarseness of my voice and my shortness of breath.

"Yes, Brian," she said, her voice low, even husky.

I increased the pressure against the thin membrane. It stretched a little. Kat winced. I hesitated.

"Fuck me," she snarled, clamping her legs behind my ass and pulling me forward. "I can't stand..."

Kat's words turned to a yelp of pain. The color drained from her face, and her legs' grip on slackened. But even without her effort, my cock slid deeper into her pussy until my groin pressed against hers. But it had not felt like I had anticipated. I had thought that the resistance would be there one moment then gone the next. But it was less a sensation of me pushing through it than of it parting around my dickhead, opening up but not gone.

"That hurts," the girl whimpered, eyes clamped shut, face screwed up in obvious discomfort.

"It should be better soon," I told her, releasing her wrists and hoping I told the truth. "I'll hold still until you tell me you're ready."

"Okay," Kat nodded, and although her eyes remained closed, her features relaxed. Soon her body, which had tensed at the invasion of my penis into her virgin tunnel, did likewise. Finally, her eyelids fluttered open, and her moist blue orbs met my gaze.

"Better?"

"Yeah," she murmured. "But it's still... give me a minute more."

"Take your time, sweetie. I'm not going anywhere."

The girl laughed and reached up to stroke my face.

"I'm so happy I did this with you. It's what I've wanted for... um..."

"For two weeks?" I suggested, although I suspected that might not be what she meant.

"At least." A small smile graced her full lips. She looked beautiful, and I told her so.

"Mom's beautiful. I'm cute at best," she said.

"You are every bit as pretty as your mother. And hot as hell."

"Well, the hot part may be true," Kat chuckled. "Cute and hot. I can live with that."

"You shouldn't sell yourself short."

"Maybe. But living with my mom, one learns to be realistic. Otherwise, she is more than happy to point out when one is not being so, and all the reasons that is the case."

"That sounds..."

"Shitty as fuck? It is," the girl grinned, shaking her head. "If someone had told me I'd be talking about my asshole mother while the guy who popped my cherry still had his dick deep in my pussy, I'd have thought that person was fucking nuts."

"Sorry. This is a kind of... an unusual situation."

"I wouldn't know. It's all new to me."

"And how is it so far? Other than when..."

"I feel full... really full. I mean, I thought it was full before you were in all the way. This is... full full.

"But not bad?"

"Still a little pain, but... I think I'm ready for the next step."

"I'll go slow," I assured her, my eyes not leaving hers as I pulled halfway out of her tight pussy. I held myself there for a moment, then eased back in. Kat whimpered, but her body remained relaxed other than a small spasm deep in her vagina.

"That okay?"

The girl nodded. I repeated it all over again. Other than a sharp intake of breath, she did not make a sound. I took that as a good sign, withdrawing further and pushing back in a little quicker. The young blonde squirmed beneath me. One hand clamped on my arm that braced me above her. The next time I add a little force to my thrust. Kat arched her back and moaned.

"Feeling better?"

"Fuck yeah," she nodded. "It hurts a little, but feels good too."

"Okay. I'm going to do it a little faster and a little harder. Tell me if you need me to slow down."

Kat nodded again. Taking a deep breath, I build up to a half-speed rhythm, watching her face. She winced a couple of times, but her moans grew more frequent and louder. I pushed myself faster. The teenage blonde gasped, shuddered, and closed her eyes. I slowed down.

"No..." she said. "Faster. Harder."

Pushing myself up so I knelt upright between her legs, I grasped Kat's hips and did as she suggested. My breathing quickened to match hers as I picked up steam. In no time, her body shook each time I pounded into her pussy, her firm tits bouncing with each impact. I moved my left hand from her hip and stretched forward, grabbing one breast. The girl's eye's flew open and she whimpered when I squeezed it.

At first, I thought maybe I had used too much force. But in the next instant, her hand clamped around mine. I noticed a wild look in those bright blue eyes. I grasped her boob tighter. Kat shuddered, arching her back, forcing her pelvis up and causing me to drive into her deeper and harder than I intended.

The girl's eyes opened wide. Pain lance through them. I backed off. The girl drew in a shuddering breath and relax. I continued with the slower, more deliberate rhythm for several seconds.

"Are you going to come in me?" the blonde asked me several seconds later.

"If you want me to," I panted, hoping that she did.

"Oh yes," Kat cooed, smiling up at me, her face shiny with perspiration as mine must have been. "I've dreamed about this. You taking my virginity, making me a woman, claiming me with your cum deep inside my newly-fucked pussy."

"Not just for the last two weeks, then?"

"Nope," she said, emphasizing the 'p'. "I've known for a long time I wanted you to be my first... when I was ready."

"Kat, this thing between us..."

"Shh... fuck me... come in me... claim what I can only give to one man. Please."

I thought about pointing out that I had already 'claimed' that, but I realized that Kat's perspective mattered more than mine. Setting aside my questions about what her expectations might be for whatever was happening between us, I did as my young lover requested. I remained mindful of the pain I had seen in her eyes, however, and tempered my rhythm.

As I slid in and out of her warm, wet pussy, Kat stared up at me. Other than her ragged breathing and low moans now and then, she remained silent. I did as well, concentrating on not causing her anymore pain while maintaining the stimulation I needed.

"Are you close?" she asked me after a few minutes. I nodded, not telling her that I might need something more. For the last couple of minutes, I had hovered on the edge. I would have to either speed up or find something to add some stimulation, physical or mental. It was at that moment that I remembered Kat licking my fingers clean after they had been inside her pussy.

Leaning forward, I braced myself with my left arm. My right hand reached Kat's lips, finger running along their softness before I pushed it into her mouth. Kat's eyes widened, then understanding filled them. She sucked my digit into her mouth, running her lips up and down the length of it. I shivered and added a second finger. The teen moaned around them. I pumped them in and out of her mouth. She hollowed her cheeks.

"I'm coming," I said, shoving my dick as far into Kat as possible as the pressure released. Cum shot deep inside her, over and over.

"Oh Brian, fill me," she moaned after I pulled my fingers from her lips.

When I was spent, I rolled off her and onto my back.

"Why didn't you stay inside me," Kat pouted, rising up on one elbow to look down at me.

"My arms felt a little weak after I blew. I didn't want to crush you."

"You're not gonna crush me," she said, but my answer must have satisfied the teenager, because she lay back down and snuggled against my side, head on my chest.

"We need to talk about what you said."

"About wanting you to be my first? Okay, but I don't understand why that would bother you."

I thought out my response. "I'm afraid you may have built up this relationship in your mind to be more than it is."

"What relationship is that?"

"The one between us. Kat, you're a great girl, and I like you, but..."

"Oh, I get it. You think I want to be your girlfriend, or maybe even replace your wife."

"That thought crossed my mind."

Kat sat up, shook her head, and brought her face within inches of mine.

"Don't worry, Brian. I don't want to break up you and Mrs. P. I have no interest in being a homewrecker. And I certainly don't have notebooks filled with 'Mrs. Kaitlin Page.' At least, not anymore."

"What?" I leaned back from the girl. Kat tried to maintain an innocent expression, but then she exploded into laughter.

"You should see your face," she chortled.

"That's not funny," I grumbled, which led Kat to laugh more.

"I never had any such thing," the still giggling blonde said. "I don't plan on getting married, or even tying myself down to any one guy."

"But you were worried Clarke would leave you if you didn't at least give him head," I reminded her.

"Yes, because I don't want some skanky girl getting all his attention," the blonde shrugged.

"Um..."

"Brian, it's not a big deal. I'm just not built that way. I've never fantasized about my wedding or meeting the perfect man. I want to enjoy my life and be happy. If I happen to find someone who I want to do that with, then maybe I'll change my mind. But I'm certainly not looking for it now."

"I... it just surprised me, I guess." I did not say aloud that it also was kind of a blow to my ego in a way I did not fully understand.

"It's worked in your favor so far," my teenage neighbor grinned.

"Well, that's true."

"Uh huh, and for me too. How many girls can say they lost their virginity to the guy the fantasized would take it, and know that guy is still going to care about them afterward for reasons other than sex?"