Teaching Me Pt. 02

Story Info
This time, the three of us have some fun at home.
4.1k words
4.39
13.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay! I have been busy and haven't been able to write the second edition of this story. But, I'm excited for you all to read this and I hope you enjoy.

After meeting up with John and Karen for the first time for some fun in their minivan, we were eager for a longer meetup. We texted for a couple weeks after that day and finally figured out a time that worked for everyone. John said when they got home after our initial meeting that Karen's pussy was completely flooded with my cum. While I was certainly flattered, I was not surprised as I was a horny 18 year old boy.

We agreed for me to come over to their house one weekend night over the summer. I told my parents that I was going to a friend's house and drove about 20 minutes to their house in the next town over.

I pulled up out front of their house around 10 pm or so and texted John. He came around the house from the back yard and said hello. He was excited to see me and told me that their kids were asleep in the house, so I followed him around back into a camper in their backyard.

We walked in and Karen greeted me wearing a silky nightgown that was quite skimpy and revealing. They were sitting at their table having a drink and playing cards. I joined the game, but didn't partake in the drinking since I was underage and had to drive home.

For a while, we chatted and played cards. It was quite pleasant just enjoying the evening with them. Of course, the conversation shifted to talking about my sexual experiences of which there were few prior to meeting them. They asked me about my favorite position and I was unsure given my lack of prior experience, but I told them I probably would like doggy a lot even though I had never done that position.

They talked about any kinks I might have, which I responded that I probably wasn't into anything too crazy. Indeed, after a couple years of experience under my belt now, I'm still not a super kinky person. John went on to explain that he really enjoyed seeing his wife pleased by a younger man and that specifically he was glad that I was someone easy to hangout with.

Karen also explained that she enjoyed the inexperience of a younger man and how she liked to put on a show for John. Specifically, she loved the size of my dick. Again, I was flattered, but told them that I thought I was rather average in size. John told me that women would enjoy how the slight curve of my dick would feel in their pussies and Karen confirmed.

All this talk got Karen and I turned on. John told me he was going to sit back and watch us at work. Similar to the first time, Karen took control and started making out with me. We interlocked tongues and explored each other's mouths. She moved down and started kissing my neck, which got me really hard.

Then, she grabbed my hands one-by-one and place them on her boobs as she slid down her nightgown. I continued making out with her while holding a handful of D-cup breasts in each hand. Karen instructed me to start sucking on her areolas and I started off slowly licking around each nipples feeling them harden. I began to suck harder directly on each nipple and heard her start to moan. I glanced over and John had a grin on his face sitting a couple feet away.

Karen motioned me over to the small couch across from the table in their camper and helped me slip off my shorts as I removed my shirt. As before, I was hard as a rock with a few drops of precum leaking out.

I sat down on the couch and Karen kneeled in front of me between my legs. The next moment, she had my cock in her mouth and I was feeling pure bliss. She started slowly like the last time knowing I was already eager to cum. Her lips wrapped around the head of my dick and she found my balls with her hand. Still fondling my smoothly shaven balls, she took my member out of her mouth and licked all the way up from the base of my shaft to the very tip.

Karen gave my head a few gentle swirls with her tongue and dove back down on my cock with her mouth a little deeper than before. I was in heaven and she could tell. I closed my eyes for a few moments just focusing on the amazing sensation that was happening before me.

When I opened my eyes, I saw John stand up by the table and take off his shorts. Just below the bottom of his shirt was his semi hard dick. While not fully erect, I could tell that it was still considerably smaller than mine and was probably around five inches completely hard. The sight of another man's dick probably would have spooked another guy my age, but I didn't really mind especially since it was clear I was bigger. I now realized why Karen spoke so highly of my size (not to brag). I promise I'm a pretty humble guy.

I looked back down at Karen who was now switching off sucking each ball making sure to completely engulf each with her lips while giving them a slight tug. She licked back up the shaft and slowly began going deeper down until she had taken almost all of it into her mouth.

She could tell I was getting close, but was still sucking my cock slowly. As she felt me begin to twitch and get even more excited, Karen came up for air saying, "I'd love to swallow your cum, but I know you've got a lot of it and I'd love to see for myself." Behind her, John looked intrigued while casually stroking his dick watching the fun.

With that, Karen inched herself up still kneeling between my legs and wrapped her voluminous D cup breasts around my shaft starting to titty fuck me. I had always heard of titty fucking from porn and locker room talk from some jock pompously lying about his sex life, but I never thought that it existed in real life. And if it did happen in real life, I never imagined it would happen to me. But here I was, having the time of my life.

Karen wasted no time and started off energetically sliding my rock hard member between her breasts using her hand to keep each boob wrapped tautly around my cock. I could see John was quite pleased watching her slide those big D cups up and down my dick likely because he was on the smaller side and titty fucking wasn't feasible. With a smile on his face, John commented, "She must really like you because I've only gotten this treatment a couple times."

Karen grinned while still focusing on her mission and indeed, she was doing a phenomenal job at ensuring that my rod was completely engulfed in her delightful bosom. At this point, I was incredibly close to cumming breathing rapidly, moaning softly, and twitching like I was in an exorcism. Along with Karen, I was also genuinely interested to see how much cum I actually had given that previously she had swallowed my jizz denying us from witnessing the quantity that erupted.

The moment finally arrived and with a vocal whimper, I spasmed in sheer pleasure. Karen kept up the pace titty fucking me as I began to erupt with cum making sure only to stop when the cum stopped flying. The first string of creamy white cum shot up high and nearly hit her face. The next successive shots were tall and rapid landing on the top of her breasts. All three of us watched closely counting how many squirts of my young man's juice would end up coating her tits. When all was said and done, I shot about 7 or 8 jets of hot cum from my dick. The last shot of jizz caught all of us by surprise and squirted out high as my cock's last hurrah.

All three of us were grinning from ear to ear and I fell back on the sofa feeling my muscles completely relaxed. With her tits still covered with my pearly white cum, Karen turned her attention to John. He was sitting at the time softly stroking his semi hard cock. Obviously, being an older man, he did not have the same excitement in terms of his dick like I did as a horny teenager. So, he was not quick to bust and took a bit more stimulation to get fully hard.

Karen, still on her knees, moved over to John and started to give him head. Naked and recovering on the couch from the massive orgasm only moments ago, I took the time to recharge as I watched a wife engaged in oral sex with her husband. Unlike my expressions while getting pleasured that consisted of twitching, spasms, and groaning, John obviously had much more experience appearing completely in control as his wife took his member in her mouth.

As Karen was busy tending to his cock, he reached over to the table and grabbed his drink finishing what was left. As I relaxed on the couch, John lamented, "When I was your age, I was able to go multiple rounds like you. But, Karen knows how exactly to please me after 12 years of marriage and she never ceases to amaze." With that, he ran his hand in her hair at the back of her head and pushed her head further towards the base of his shaft. As he was only about 5 inches, Karen was able to take it all the way down with ease.

Observing his technique of taking more control, I was eager to learn some tips (no pun intended) from an expert. John instructed me to get up from the couch and for Karen to lie face up horizontally across the length of the sofa. This allowed for Karen to suck John's dick while he stood up in front of her and at the same time, allowing me to tend to her pussy.

John recognized that I hadn't fingered a pussy before and took the lead instructing me on how to properly please his wife. As instructed, I began by rubbing my index finger in a circular motion on the upper part of her pussy around the clit. Karen's pussy was quite beautiful for a woman of her age with a light tuft of hair above and rather large pussy lips.

After feeling her get wetter, John instructed me to put a finger inside her. Karen let out a moan muffled by John's cock in her mouth. Lightly moving my finger in and out, John then commanded me to try two fingers. Although tighter with two fingers, Karen's pussy gladly accepted the increased stimulation and her hips started to buck a little.

Karen continued to please her husband orally as he watched a much younger man finger his wife's pussy. He then pulled his dick out of her mouth and walked over to the cabinet beside the table. Pulling out a bottle of KY Jelly, he told me to lube up my dick which was already hard again. I clumsily rubbed the lube around my dick. With one leg planted on the floor and the other kneeling on the sofa cushion, I aimed my cock a couple inches away from Karen's now dripping pussy.

John told me to rub the head of my cock around her clit before I enter, which I gladly obeyed. The teasing got Karen worked up and before I knew it, she grabbed my cock and guided it into her. Her prominent pussy lips wrapped around my head and slid further towards the base of my shaft until it was completely engulfed.

Karen cried out to John that she had never felt this filled before and John smiled like a kid on Christmas. Once I was fully inside her, Karen motioned for me to lean forward and give her a kiss. I was happy to do so, but as I leaned forward I realized that my cum was still on her tits. Some of it got onto my chest, but I certainly didn't care and figured that things were just going to get messy.

Again, Karen was quite skilled at making out and used her tongue skillfully with mine. My light thrusts while we kissed were getting her excited and wetter. But, she could tell that I was inexperienced at fucking as I was rather inconsistent with my rhythm.

"If you don't mind, John can help you with better thrusts" to which I happily agreed unsure entirely of what she meant. But, John knew exactly what she meant and positioned himself behind me. He lightly grabbed around the side of my butt and began moving my hips back and forth while Karen and I lied on top of each other still making out. The effect of John's assistance was incredible and resulted in a more pleasurable fuck as he helped guide my dick in and out of her pussy.

John made sure I was okay with his help and I certainly was, but again I knew most guys my age would have been mortified. John was genuinely interested in helping me fuck his wife better and giving me some much needed pointers.

After making out with Karen for a while with Bill still guiding my hips back and forth, I lifted myself up to get a better view of the fucking. As I looked down at her hips, I was thrilled to see my cock thrusting in and out of Karen's pussy with her prominent lips gripping my shaft. As I looked up at Karen's face, I saw her boobs bouncing up and down still covered slightly with my cum.

Still behind me gripping my hips, Bill sped up the pace slightly as I allowed him to thrust me back and forth into his wife. "Think you can take it from here?" Bill said to me. "It might help to lift her legs and put them around your shoulders for better control."

I happily followed his instructions as he let go of my hips and I lifted Karen's legs up so that the back of each knee rested on each of my shoulders. In this position, I grabbed the side of her thighs and began mimicking the motions John had me doing with his guidance. I got the hang of the back-and-forth fucking and was in awe seeing the length of my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy.

As her D cups bounced up, down, and all around, it was obvious Karen was in a deep state of pleasure with her eyes closed and hands gripping the side of the sofa in order to stabilize herself. In a fit of ecstasy, Karen called out for me to speed up the pace.

Following her directions, my thrusting sped up resulting in light rhythmic slapping sound as my hips pressed against hers. I stopped for a second to ask if Karen was alright because I was worried that I was hurting her. Little did I know that the slapping sound was the result of nice hard fucking and a sound some people only dream of hearing one day.

Karen laughed at my comment, but then urged me to continue my work. So, the sound of hard pounding continued with her legs atop my shoulders. John resumed his position sliding his cock in his wife's mouth again. Karen's muffled moans picked up as did my audible groans and whimpers.

I was getting close to the point of no return, which John and Karen could both see as my face was getting more flushed. I picked up the pace thrusting the full length of my cock back into her soaking pussy holding on to the side of her legs for dear life. At this point, it was too much turbulence for Karen to properly suck her man's dick, so John just stood and watched in delight as his wife got nailed.

The moment came and I spasmed uncontrollably as usual this time adding some verbal "oh fuck" and "oh shit." I felt my cock pulsating in Karen's pussy as I shot jets of warm cum deep inside her. Learning from the way Karen kept up the pace while sucking me off, I kept up the pace fucking her deep and hard until I was completely drained. Still deep inside her, I slowed to a stop and looked up to see Karen looking dazed and content.

I looked at John who grinned and said, "Now let's see that creampie. Ease out of her slowly." I did as instructed until my cock flopped out of her well-fucked hole. At first, I didn't see anything, but Karen gave a few pushes with her pussy and her lips pulsed a few times. John and I watched in amazement as a drop of my fresh cum seeped out at the very bottom of her glowing pink pussy dripping down towards her asshole.

Karen wiped off the gooey string of cum from her pussy with her index finger and licked it up with her tongue giving me an approving grin. Still naked and in pure bliss, I sat back into one of the chairs at the table. I watched as John rubbed his dick around his wife's clit as he had previously instructed me and then slowly inserted himself inside her using my cum as lube, which made an audible slippery sound.

John wasn't particularly interested in the submissive cuckold fantasy, but it was still an incredible turn on knowing that I was the center of attention being younger, more energetic, and having a larger tool.

As I mentioned before, John knew exactly what he was doing and didn't waste any time to start pounding her vigorously in missionary on the sofa as I watched a couple feet away at the table. Unlike when I fucked Karen with her legs resting atop my shoulders, John stood vertically with her legs wide open and pushed them down closer towards her stomach gripping each leg around the lower thigh close to the knees.

Taking notes, I saw that John was able to do quick and hard pumps in this configuration while holding on to her legs for support. Watching her tits bounce back and forth as she lied on the sofa taking John's cock, it was hot seeing a husband and wife fuck knowing their fantasy of having a younger man was coming to fruition.

I could see that John's five inch cock was nearly covered white in my cum as his dick quickly moved in and out of his wife's pussy. At this point, John had pushed his wife's legs down all the way until her knees were pressed next to her D cup tits signaling that he was getting a bit rougher. Karen appeared to be enjoying the treatment and I made a mental note that she liked it rough.

I could see Karen's hips bucking up against John as he fucked her vigorously. At this point, he was also fingering her clit with his thumb while simultaneously slipping his cock in and out. They were putting on quite the show for me and despite having already cum twice, I felt myself getting hard again.

A decent amount of time had passed of John fucking her rough and hard. No longer a young man, I could see that John was getting worn out. Seeing that my dick was already hard again John looked over and said, "I'm guessing you'll have to get back home soon, but I want you to give her one last good fuck."

John pulled out his cock covered in my cum and commanded Karen, "On your knees sweetheart." She knew the drill and gladly obeyed getting on her knees with her hands planted on the sofa cushions.

"I've got her wet and riled up for you. She needs to be fucked hard and I know you've been wanted to doggy. I just want you to nail her as hard as you please." Already in position, Karen looked at me nodding in agreeance with her husband. I could see the fire in her eyes.

I walked over to the sofa where Karen was ready and dripping. John now took my spot at the table and I got in position behind her. Karen put on a bit of a show to tease me shaking her plump ass and pressing it up against my cock.

Being new to sex and not entirely sure of how to enter her in this position, she took the lead and grabbed my dick guiding me inside her. She felt amazing and her pussy was absolutely soaked. Given that this was my third round, I had more stamina in me and started off with a steady quick fuck.

John instructed me to grab her hips, which allowed for me to go deeper inside her. Karen was already moaning heavily and the slapping sound of my hips pounding against her ass started up again. The hard fucking in doggy made her ass jiggle on my cock, which was an insanely hot site to see.

Karen and I got into a rhythm quickly pounding in and out while exchanging groans letting each other know we were in a deep state of pleasure. I looked over to see John stroking his dick looking delighted at the events that were unfolding before him.

I was starting to speed up my rhythm fucking her even harder. Karen responded by moaning even loader. In hindsight, I'm not sure how the kids asleep in the house didn't wake up from the noises happening outside in the camper.

The feeling of dominance was amazing seeing Karen's ass getting worked hard by my cock. John told me I could get even more power if I lifted one leg up and planted my foot flat on the sofa cushion. Indeed, it allowed me even greater control in pounding her while still grabbing her hips firmly.

"She loves to get spanked. Go ahead man." I gladly followed this suggestion and gave Karen a gentle spank on the ass. "Oh come on, I know you can do it harder than that," Karen pleaded gasping for air. So, I responded with a heavy hand against each ass cheek. This drove her crazy and I was in an immense state of pleasure.

12