Teaching My Hubbie to Eat His Cum Ch. 02

Story Info
My husband begged to eat his cum. This is how I trained him.
866 words
4.57
55.8k
54

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goma_Ellis
Goma_Ellis
127 Followers

This story continues directly from where part 1 ended, so I highly recommend going back and reading it first if you haven't already.

***

Lovingly training my husband to eat his own cum - Lesson two of three

So there I was on my back with an aroused pussy full of cum and, my husband spent from his first training session. The session revealed that he loved tasting his own cum... while he was still hard. Now, it was time for session two. This session would focus on getting him to want it when he wasn't horny at all.

As I lay there thinking of what I had planned for him today, my legs started to rub together involuntarily.

"Honey" I began, "Watching you, tasting your cum from my mouth, was really hot and had got me near the edge. So, now I want you to help me get off too."

I lifted my knees up and spread my legs wide for my beloved husband. I asked him to position himself on the bed between my thighs and finger fuck me. He started with one finger, but I needed more.

"Move your head closer," I urged.

His fingers were sliding in and out very easily, as his cum had got mixed with my wetness, making his hand and my pussy one hot dirty mess.

"Closer," I ordered again until his head was just inches above my naked, cum covered hole.

"Use your thumb on my clit, baby." I cooed.

Now, his fingers were thrusting in and out of me, and his thumb was running circles on my clit; bringing me closer and closer to the climax.

"Curl your fingers up inside me and rub my G-spot."

Now he had hit the exact motions I needed to get on the verge of ecstasy. And, I had trained him well enough to get that exact rhythm up until I cum.

"Can you hear how wet my pussy is sounding while it's filled with your cum?" I encouraged him.

He kept the motion going; fingers entering me, thumb rubbing my clit spreading his cum all over my pussy. He continued rubbing and thrusting, rubbing and thrusting; keeping his rhythm perfect until I orgasmed super hard all over his fingers and palm.

After I had came, I rested my hands on the back of his head, which was still hovering just inches above my aching, cum filled, and now cum covered pussy. I put the slightest bit of pressure on the back of his head, gently pushing his lips towards pussy lips.

But the second he started to give in and move his eager lips towards my wet cunt I stopped him, and grabbing his head by the sides, I told him, "No, you won't get this today."

I knew he was close to completing his training and eating his own cum from my pussy. But I wasn't letting him do that today.

I was covered in a mix of both our juices; my pussy was so wet and sloppy all over. I also knew that if I denied this time, it'd drive him wild, and he would want it even more next time.

I repositioned my hands, one on his forehead holding him back. It was mostly for show, as he wouldn't have disobeyed me, his domme, in the bedroom, but I wanted to make a show of my power over him.

To taunt him, I used my other hand to spread my pussylips, showing him my clit and then my opening. As a result of him fingering me to orgasm, his cum was no longer just inside my pussy it was everywhere.

I grabbed the back of his head and held it directly above my pussy as I entered myself with my other hand. I ensured that my fingers were dripping with his cum, and then started to draw excruiatingly slow circles around my clit, covering it in his cum.

His eyes were mesmerized, staring at my pussy covered with his cum.

The thing which he loves to eat was covered in the thing he didn't love to eat...yet.

His breathing was starting to get heavy, and I can tell he wanted it bad. He struggled to pull free of the hand, still holding his head back.

I covered my pussy with my other hand, entirely blocking his view. "No," I told him.

He grumbled his disapproval. But I knew denying him now at his peak desire will only make him want it more the next time.

Still holding the back of his head, I closed my legs as well. I had possibly overkilled as my hand was already blocking the view that practically had him drooling.

"Not even if you beg," I said.

He started making all kinds of offerings he'd do for just one taste. I still said, "No."

I had him right where I wanted him to be. Begging.

I took the finger that I had just been using to rub his cum into my clit and sucked it. I told him that I won't forget the things he offered, and in fact, I'd take him up on them the next time.

To be concluded...

Goma_Ellis
Goma_Ellis
127 Followers