Teaching my Sister a Lesson

Story Info
My slut sister gets exactly what she asks for.
2k words
4.56
25.3k
53
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyx_82
Nyx_82
37 Followers

I stared at my sister in annoyance, wondering if she really wasn't hearing me or if she was just ignoring me on purpose as she looked intently at her phone.

"Sarah," I said for the fourth time. I said it louder and more aggressively this time, but still got no response. Sighing, I picked up the throw pillow laying next to me and tossed it in her direction. It bounced gently off her arm and she finally looked up to glare at me.

"Max, what the fuck?" She said angrily as she picked up the pillow and reeled her arm back, ready to throw it back at me.

I raised my arms up in surrender and said, "I just want the TV remote that you're sitting on. You would have known that if you'd answered me the first hundred times I tried to get your attention."

"I was focused on something important," Sarah answered as she found the remote under her leg and tossed it to me.

"Were you talking to another asshole?" I asked, an edge to my voice. Sarah had been getting involved with some shady guys recently, and her behavior had been off for weeks. I was worried about her, but she wouldn't listen to me when I tried to talk to her about it.

She rolled her eyes at me but ignored my question. "I'm going to take a shower. I probably won't be out before you leave for your game night." she said before getting up and stalking out of the room.

To my surprise, she had left her phone on the table to charge. After a few minutes of arguing with myself about my sister's privacy, I stood up and moved toward her phone. She wouldn't be out of the bathroom for at least thirty minutes, and if I got caught, it would be worth it to make sure she wasn't putting herself in dangerous situations.

I didn't know her passcode, but it didn't take me long to figure out that it was her birthday. Going into her messages, I opened her most recent thread of texts with a guy named Liam. From the looks of it, they had been talking all day, and for a few days prior. I felt anger start to burn within me as I read how disrespectful the conversation was. I only had to read a few of the texts to know that this Liam was sexually involved with Sarah. I was more interested in what had been taking up her attention before the issue with the TV remote. Scrolling all the way down, I began reading.

Sarah: I can't wait for you to come over tonight ;)

Liam: Oh yeah?

Sarah: My parents are on vacation and my brother is going out with his friends for some nerd night so we'll have the house to ourselves

Liam: Does that mean we can be as loud as we want?

This message had a tongue emoji as well and I tried to shake that image as I kept reading.

Sarah: It'll be hard for me to stay quiet when you're touching me here.....

I averted my eyes as the next text was a naked photo of Sarah from the waist down with her legs spread. Luckily, she had covered her most private area with an enlarged winky face emoji. My sister is a fucking slut, I thought to myself. She was just giving herself to these douchebags who wanted her for her body.

Liam had responded to this photo with an extremely graphic paragraph about what he would do to her once her got her alone. The conversation had left off with Sarah telling him to come around 7:00 and that she would be ready and waiting for him. I decided that things had gone far enough and that Sarah needed an intervention. I would talk to her tonight. I sent a quick message to Liam from Sarah's phone telling him that something had come up and that tonight wouldn't be good before deleting the message and his response so that Sarah wouldn't know what I had done.

I heard Sarah get out of the shower a little while later and I spent the next thirty minutes or so thinking about how I wanted to approach this conversation with her. When I felt like I knew exactly what I wanted to say, I walked to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in baby," I heard her say.

Confused, I pushed the door open and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Sarah. She was laying on her bed, and she was completely naked. She was wearing a blindfold that said "Fuck me", which explained her greeting to me. She thought I was Liam, coming for their booty call. Her arms were under her and behind her back, and I realized that she must have handcuffed herself, which caused her breasts to be arched up toward the ceiling. She had also propped her lower body up on a couple of pillows, exposing a freshly shaved pussy between her widely spread legs.

"S-Sarah..." I stammered, not sure of how to react.

"Why aren't you touching me yet? I've been getting myself all worked up laying here, thinking about all those things you promised to do to me earlier" she said, shifting her hips and smiling seductively. She didn't recognize my voice, I realized in shock.

I knew that I shouldn't be staring at my sister like this, but I couldn't help it. She really was beautiful, and I couldn't blame all these guys for lusting after her. She had everything most guys dream of in a woman: big tits, a nice ass, and a beautiful pussy. She had all of these things that could land her an awesome guy, and here she was, disrespecting herself, waiting to get fucked by some guy who would likely never text her again. This was a perfect opportunity to teach her a lesson.

I pulled out my phone and started recording. I moved the camera slowly from her face down her chest, focusing for a long time on each ample breast before moving south to her pussy. She was getting impatient now, bucking her hips slightly up at me. This video would remind her later on what happens when she behaves like this with potentially dangerous men.

Putting the phone down, I moved closer and began touching her gently, running my hands from her neck to her chest, squeezing both of her tits firmly, one in each hand. I took one pink nipple in each hand and rolled them between my fingers, feeling them harden as I did so. This earned a delicious moan from Sarah. Wanting to hear her again, I bent my head down and sucked one nipple into my mouth while keeping one hand on her other breast. I drew soft circles around her nipple with my tongue, teasing her as she arched her body toward my mouth. I could tell that she was straining against her handcuffs, and I felt my cock begin to harden in my shorts. My sister liked what I was doing to her, and she wanted more.

I moved to the edge of the bed and knelt down between her spread legs so that I was at eye level with her already glistening pussy. She needed to learn her lesson about being such a slut. I started her off slowly with one long, slow lick along the length of her slit. Immediately, she arched her hips up, hoping for more contact. I backed off and waited for her to settle down.

"Please baby, I need you to taste what you're doing to me," she whimpered.

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and pulled my shorts and boxers off, letting my hard-on spring free. I gave myself a few strokes while admiring my sister before kneeling down again. I started licking her again, going deeper this time. I pulled her lips aside and made small circles around her pink clit, relishing in the sounds Sarah was making above me. I wanted her to cum in my mouth. In one motion, I pulled Sarah roughly to the edge of the bed and drove my tongue deep inside of her, pumping it in and out as her cum coated my tongue. When I could tell that she was getting close, I pulled my tongue out and let her settle down despite her protests.

I eased two fingers inside of her.

"Ohhhh..." Sarah moaned as they slid right in with no resistance. Moving my fingers in and out of her, I sucked her clit hard into my mouth, attacking it with my tongue. Her body began to tighten, and the walls of her pussy clenched around my fingers as her back arched. She practically screamed as she came hard, her juices pouring out of her and covering my hand. She tasted delicious and I was trying to catch as much of it in my mouth as possible.

Taking the hand that had been inside of her, I stood up and coated my hard cock in what was left of her cum and began stroking myself slowly. Sarah was still breathing heavily from her orgasm, but i wasn't done with her yet.

I positioned myself between her legs again, standing this time, and pressed the head of my cock against her opening. Sarah moaned softly and I rubbed my cock against her clit before slowly pushing myself inside of her. I almost gasped when I felt how tight she was. I wrapped my arms under her ass and started pumping slowly, pushing all the way in and coming all the way out before re-entering.

"God baby you're so big," Sarah said. "Fuck me harder, I'm begging you."

I paused for a moment at my sister's words and decided to give her exactly what she wanted. Before she had time to process what was happening, I began driving my cock into her soaking wet pussy, harder and faster than I had before. Seeing her perfect tits bounce uncontrollably as I fucked her drove me wild - I reached up and gripped one tit in each hand and gently pinched her nipples as I continued to pump into her.

"Is this what you want, you filthy slut? To have your wet pussy pounded hard while you scream for me?" I asked, losing control.

"Fuck yes baby, I want you to cum inside of me," Sarah replied breathless.

At this, I pulled out of her and grabbed her, flipped her over so that she was handcuffed and facedown on the bed with her perfect ass facing me. I slapped her ass hard once, earning a moan from her.

I positioned myself at her pussy opening once again. I started fucking her again, my cock entering her and pounding her from behind while she was helpless to stop me. She didn't want me to stop, and that made me go faster. I reached forward and pushed the blindfold off her face. The thought of knowing that my sister was enjoying my cock inside of her this much without knowing that it was me was hotter than anything I had ever experienced.

I reached around to gently grab her throat as I felt myself get closer to finishing.

"Cum for me baby," Sarah moaned.

That was all I needed to hear before releasing my load into my sister, pumping hard a few more times as I rode out the orgasm. When I pulled out, my cum poured out of her pussy and I admired my work. Sarah was shaking in pleasure, still facedown on the bed, ass in the air.

"That was the best cock I've ever had baby," Sarah said. "I think I need more."

I laughed low in my throat as I massaged her dripping pussy.

"I really don't think you could handle more," I said.

"I can't believe it took this long for you to finally give me some attention, Max. I've been starving for it, throwing myself at other men to push you over the edge."

I froze in disbelief. She knew it was me the whole time. I flipped her over so that she was facing me, and she looked at me with big, seductive eyes.

"Fuck me again big brother."

Nyx_82
Nyx_82
37 Followers