Teaching my Sons BDSM

Story Info
A mother teaches her twin boys how to dominate her.
8.4k words
4.6
68.4k
156
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,596 Followers

OK. Yes, it is improbably. Yes, it is not realistic. This is fiction that came from my warped imagination. Yes, you most likely have read something similar. With thousands upon thousands of erotica stories that have been written on this and other sites, it is not improbable that there might be similar stories out there. There is sexual content in this story, so if that bothers you, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SITE IN THE FIRST PLACE? I self-edit, and I have no desire to change that.

OK, since I have discovered that Captain Obvious needs to make an appearance here, since I have received comments making it clear that some people apparently do not read titles or understand what categories mean, disclaimers: This story contains incest between a mother and her sons. All characters are over the age of 18. This story contains BDSM. Do not ingest drain cleaner or battery acid. Running out onto a freeway with heavy traffic can cause injury or death.

That being said, read enjoy (or not), leave a comment. Who know, I might even read the comment. I do that occasionally.

Teaching My Sons BDSM

Thanks to COVID, I was now working remotely. I'm and IT specialist for my company. That helped, since pretty much everything I needed to do could be done through a VPN connection with high-speed internet. I had made sure when I bought the house that it was the fastest and most reliable network available. I know my two boys appreciated that for their online gaming. Even though restrictions were being lifted, my company had found that having me work remotely actually helped. Thus, I was sitting on my couch that fateful day when everything changed.

Contrary to a lot of people, I actually thrived while working remotely. I no longer needed to wear 'office clothes' that I found restricting and uncomfortable. I preferred comfortable clothes like a nice oversized tee-shirt, or even a loose silk nighty. Even flannel pajamas or sweats if it was cold outside. I should probably admit that I was a bit casual on what I wore around the house. I've always been that way, so the boys grew up used to it. Even their friends got used to it when they came over. I always made sure the important parts were covered, but I did tend to expose a lot of leg and cleavage sometimes. Fuck, I showed a hell of a lot more in my bikini when I was in the pool or sunbathing. Sure, there were the occasional 'oops' moments when something would briefly flash that wasn't supposed to, but what kid has never accidentally seen something they weren't supposed to from their mom?

One other minor detail that led up to what happened. I tend to zone out on what's going on around me when I get deep into my work. I have a laser focus on what I am doing to the detriment of everything else. That has led to a few embarrassing events. I mean, when your kid needs to slam your laptop shut on your fingers to get you to understand that the house is filling with smoke and the smoke alarms are blaring because you forgot that the chicken you have in the oven was actually done half an hour ago and was now burning, well, you get the picture.

OK, my boys. There are two of them. They are 18-year-old twins. Jason and Justin. Like their father, they are 6'2" tall, weigh about 220- pounds, in great shape (they are both starting receivers for their high school football team and have scholarships to a local university), light blond hair with a reddish tint, and really good-looking kids. Also, strictly judging by the outline I've seen in their swim trunks when they have gotten out of the pool, they have also inherited another very good trait from their father.

So, you are probably wondering a bit about me. My name is Kathy Sinclair. I'm 36-years-old. Yes, I had my boys when I was 18-years old. Oddly enough, my boyfriend, who eventually became my husband, actually knocked me up when he took my virginity on my 18th birthday. More on that in a bit. I'm 5'6" tall, 36D tits, 26 waist, and 38 hips. I work out religiously to keep in shape. In fact, once COVID hit, I put in a workout room in the basement. I spend about two hours a day in there. About an hour of that is yoga and gymnastics. I was a gymnast in high school, and I also was on the team in college. I was pretty good in high school until my senior year. That's when these massive mammaries developed and threw my balance completely out of whack. Still, I did a walk-on in college and was good enough to be an alternate. Between the yoga and gymnastics, I'm still in great shape and very flexible.

Now, you may have noticed I haven't really talked about my husband very much. We began dating in our junior year of high school. I wasn't really allowed to date before that, but we were friendly anyway. After our first date, we were exclusive. I'm not gonna say love at first sight, but there was an obvious connection. We continued to date exclusively. He was the starting quarterback, and I was on the dance team. He was tall, handsome, and very muscular. Even though he had literally the entire cheerleading squad throwing themselves at him, he refused every one of them. Actually, I told him once that he should change positions to cornerback, because he was great at 'pass defense'.

He took me out to an upscale restaurant for dinner on my 18th birthday. My birthday was on a Friday, and my parents were having a big party for me on Saturday. After dinner, we went to a romantic cruise on the lake. He had turned 18 about two months earlier, and we had discussed and agreed to give our virginities to each other tonight. We both wanted it to be special, since this was a one-shot deal, and there would be no do-overs. It wasn't going to be in the back seat of a car. Sure, a blanket on the shore of the lake would be OK, but we decided on a real bed in a decent hotel room. He had saved up for it and got a room in the Holiday Inn. Not 5-star, but still pretty nice. We were obviously both nervous when we checked in and went to the room. The desk clerk seemed to know what was going on and gave us a smirk and a wink when he handed us out keycard.

Here's a hint for you girls out there; make sure that the guy that you lose your virginity to really cares about you. I found out several years later that Tom actually did research on this. He knew that I needed to be properly prepared for this, otherwise it would be a bad experience. He was more than willing to go down on me and lick me to a couple of orgasms first. He loved me enough that he decided that if I would put my mouth on his cock, he should be willing to put his tongue in my pussy. He was also intelligent enough to understand that his cock was bigger and thicker than most of the other guys in school, so he needed to be extra careful with me.

I had also done a bit of research. I knew that he would most likely be really worked up, and he wouldn't last very long the first time. I had read that it would be a bit painful at the start, but it would get better with time. Several of the articles I read suggested that I should get the first orgasm from him out of the way either by hand or mouth so he would last longer the second time. With that information, I researched on how to give blowjobs. I have to admit that I did practice with a carrot and a zucchini for a couple of weeks. Since I really believed that I was in love with him, the thought of not swallowing never even entered my mind.

Once we were in the room, Tom opened the bottle of champaign that he had procured from a friend. We nervously clinked glasses and sipped the drink as we talked about nothing. Eventually, our glasses were empty. Tom took our glasses and set them down on the table. He moved in and gave me a scorching kiss. Our hands were fumbling all over each other. Eventually, we broke apart and just looked at each other. This was the moment. Go or no go. I chose go.

"We should probably get naked." I said.

"That's probably kind of a requirement." Tom agreed.

Yeah, I know. You all are wanting to hear about how we seductively stripped each other as we never broke our kiss. Sorry to disappoint you but come on. We were 18-year-old virgins. We didn't really know what the fuck we were doing. We basically tore our own clothes off, then stood there staring at each other. I looked at his tall, muscular frame. When I saw the fucking telephone pole sticking out from his crotch, I wondered how the hell that thing was going to fit inside me. Oh sure, I could feel the wetness in my pussy, but that thing was fucking HUGE! (Just because I know you are going to ask, I measured it once a year later. 9-inches and 2-inches in diameter).

Well, I needed to get the first one out of the way. I dropped to my knees, took the massive pole in my hands, and wrapped my mouth around it. The practicing I did was pretty much useless. The carrots were nowhere near as thick as he was. The zucchinis were close. I was barely able to get the first three inches in. Still, I did the best I could. Maybe it was just that this was his first time. Maybe I was actually better than I thought. Either way, it was less than a minute before he exclaimed that he was cumming and I felt the first warm blast in my mouth. No, I wasn't able to swallow everything. Fuck sake, people. It was my first blowjob, I had no fucking clue how much there would be, and he obviously had a humongous load stored up. What do you expect? Do you think this is some sort of stroke fantasy? In answer to another question, yes, I loved the taste and vowed to learn to swallow every load he put in my mouth.

After a minute for Tom to recover, he picked me up and set me on the bed. I was expecting him to crawl up and stick it in me, but he surprised me. He dropped his hear between my legs and began lapping at my pussy. OK, he was more than just a bit inexperienced at it, but he still hit a few spots. He did actually find my clit, and he seemed to gain more and more technique as he went along. I sensed that he was learning what I liked as he concentrated more on those areas where I gave bigger reactions to. He ended up licking me to two orgasms before stopping.

I pulled him up to me. It was time. As we gazed into each other's eyes, he slowly pressed his cock into my virgin pussy. Yes, it hurt at first, be he went slowly, allowing me to stretch and accept him. I never felt that sudden sharp pain as my hymen broke. Most likely, the years of gymnastics took care of that. Slow and steady, he pressed into me. He would occasionally pull back, then press in again. It took several minutes, but he was finally fully embedded inside me. He held me and kissed me for a few more minutes until I fully adjusted to his size. He was patient. Eventually, he pulled back until he was just barely inside me, then pressed back in. He kept up this slow pace for a few more strokes. He increased his pace for a few more strokes. Then sped up again. He was constantly reading my face to ensure that I was not into much pain. As he increased his pace, the discomfort I was feeling changed. It became a pleasure that I had never felt before. Before long, he was really driving into me. I screamed as my first orgasm hit me. That just drove Tom to increase the pace. I actually felt his cock swell inside me. His first jet of semen triggered my second orgasm. I'm pretty sure that is the one that got me pregnant, but I can never know for sure. We made love three more times that night before finally passing out.

It was six weeks later that I presented Tom with the positive pregnancy test. We had our wedding a month later. It was not a shotgun wedding. Tom never even hesitated in his proposal after receiving the news. Both of our families were well off. After the wedding, we were given a nice house from my parent's vast real estate holdings. We both finished high school and graduated in the top of our class. Tom went to the local college on a scholarship while I gave birth to the twins and became a stay-at-home mom. Both of our parents supported us as Tom worked to get his degree. Having the financial support of both sets of parents, Tom was able to finish his degree early.

So, my sex life with Tom was great. We continued to have awesome sex through my eighth month of pregnancy. As you have already been told, it was twin boys. Yes, there was a period of time between the eighth month and after delivery when we couldn't have sex. We survived -- as do most other couples. No, neither of us strayed during that time. I got very good at giving my husband blowjobs during that period.

So, the twins were born. I was a stay-at-home mom for the first four years of their lives. Tom went to college at the local university. He managed to graduate after three years. He took a full load every semester as well as summer classes. After he graduated, he managed to get a good job locally. I stayed at home and took care of the babies for another year before we decided that I would go to school. The twins went to preschool, and both our parents helped to watch them after school when I had classes. As I mentioned, I tended to get laser focused on my work. I had no issues with studying as the kids were crawling all over me in the evenings. I tried to schedule my classes during the day when the boys were in school or evenings when Tom was home and could watch them. It was a struggle, but we managed.

So, I guess the real story here begins when I was on my fifth year of college. Yeah, it took me a long time to get my degree. Come on, people. I could only go part time. I had kids and a family to deal with. Give me a break. Anyway, I had just finished a brutal semester. It was the evening after my last final exam, and I need to blow off some steam. Tom understood. I left him at home to watch the kids while I went out with some of my classmates. Not that it's any excuse, but I got a bit drunk. No, I never actually cheated on Tom, but I did a couple of things that didn't exactly pass the Husband Test. For those of you uninformed, that means that I did some things that I wouldn't do in front of my husband, and that he would take exception to. I didn't know it at the time, but one of his friends was at the bar and sent him a few pictures. No, I didn't have sex with him. In fact, I never even kissed him. I just danced with him and let him feel my tits and ass through my clothes.

The next day wasn't pretty. He confronted me while the boys were down for their nap. I had no excuse, but I begged and pleaded with him. I deserved punishment and accepted anything he asked. It was a bit frosty for the rest of the day. Eventually, the boys were put down for the night, and I met Tom in the bedroom. That's when my life changed forever.

My first orgasm happened while I was laying naked across Tom's lap as he administered the 15th spank on my bare ass. After the 20th swat from his hand, I jumped up, spun around and impaled myself on his cock. After taking his first load deep into my cunt, I pulled his belt out of his pants and offered my ass again. After ten stokes of the belt on my ass, I attacked him again. We finally collapsed at about 4 O'clock in the morning.

The next day, I went online and ordered some items from and adult shop. We did a lot of experimenting over the next several weeks. We discovered that I loved being bound and punished. We purchased more and more toys and equipment. I discovered that I am a total submissive to a strong dominant. Our nights consisted of me being bound in various positions, whipped, caned, flogged, clamped, and toyed with. My orgasms were frequent and huge. Tom took me in every hole and in every way. He was my Master, and I was his slave.

While that was great, we decided that we wanted more. We looked and began meeting other people. Thankfully, we had our parents to babysit as we had out 'date nights'. There turned out to be a club in our city that catered to our kink. We began to frequent that club. At first, we just observed. Eventually, Tom led me to a St. Andrew's Cross and tied me to it, then used a flogger on me. He eventually fucked me as I was strapped to the cross while a dozen people watched. My orgasms were huge.

We continued to go to the club about once a month. After 6-months, Tom had ne bound into a pillory and allowed a couple of other men to use me when he had finished fucking me. After that, everything escalated. Within another 6-months, I was being gang banged by several me and a few women. I was Tom's sex slave, and he would give me to groups of men and women. I had no say in the matter, as I was typically bound in various positions as they used me. I loved every minute of it. Of course, Tom always got first dibs, and I always went home with him afterwards. At home, I was the loving wife until the babies went to bed. Then I was his slut/slave doing anything he demanded.

The boys were 10-years old when everything fell apart. I was devastated when the police showed up at the front door to inform me that the love of my life had died because a drunk driver ran the stoplight. The only thing that kept me from taking my own life were the two young boys that I was responsible for. After the funeral, I took all our toys and locked them in a storage container under my bed. I couldn't bear to get rid of them and decided to keep them close so I could keep some kind of connection to him. OK, I did keep a couple of vibrators and dildos out to relieve me of the stress occasionally, but the hardcore bondage and BDSM equipment was locked away. That brings me to the present situation.

"Uuuummmm, Mom? Your pussy is showing." Jason stuttered.

"Huh?" I asked. My head jerked up in surprise. I mentioned that I was zoned out and not paying attention to what was going on around me.

"Your pussy. It's blatantly on display." He repeated.

I looked down. I was wearing a thin nighty that normally went down to mid-thigh. It also showed off some major cleavage. I was not wearing anything else underneath it. Unfortunately, I was also sitting cross legged on the couch. The hem of the nighty had risen up, and my pussy was on full display. Fuck! To add to that, I also noticed that my nipples were on full Halogen High Beams. Well, that was just great.

"Sorry." I said as I quickly moved to cover myself. "I didn't mean to traumatize you two by seeing my old pussy."

"First off, it isn't going to traumatize us. This isn't the first time you've zoned out and flashed us. Second, you aren't that old, and you still look great. Hell, if you weren't our mom, we would probably have just kept quiet and enjoyed the show." Justin piped up.

"Oh, so you wouldn't be offended if I just walked around naked, then?" I really don't know what possessed me to say that. Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't been laid in eight years. Maybe it was that I really missed the BDSM games I played with my husband. I used to love the feeling of humiliation of walking around naked when everyone else was fully dressed. Maybe it was just that I was working from the comfort of my own home, and no one would know that I was completely naked while talking to them and working on their problem over the internet.

"Well, it would cut down on the laundry. If you never wore anything, nothing would get dirty and need washing." Jason added.

I looked each of them in the eye, then made the decision that would change my relationship with my sons forever. "You really want me to walk around the house naked from now on?"

The boys looked at each other for a second, then nodded silently to each other. "Sure. Why not? It's not like we haven't seen everything multiple times anyway."

I looked back at both of them judging their seriousness. Finally, I just shrugged. "Fine. If you don't care, I don't care." I replied as I pulled the nighty up, over my head, and off. Sitting there gloriously naked, I tossed the discarded garment at the boys. "Take that and throw it in the laundry then. Now, if there's nothing else, I need to get back to work." I smiled to myself as they took another long look, then wandered away to do whatever they were going to do. Thankfully, I didn't need to stand up and turn around for that. Sitting as I was, they couldn't get a view of my ass.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,596 Followers