Teaching My Stepdaughter to Shave

Story Info
Angry stepdad catches Cara using his razor.
2.2k words
4.32
50.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old pipes squeak as the tap is turned on and off, on and off.

I grit my teeth. She's at it again, I know she is. I've told Cara not to use my razor. I'm sick of her teenage antics.

You would think that something as insignificant as a nineteen-year-old girl using your razor to shave her legs wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm still fuming about the weekend when her boyfriend was here. I had escaped to work outdoors when the banging through the ceiling started from her room. It wasn't until a few hours after I had come back in, soaked from one too many summer showers, that I noticed my thirty-year-old whiskey had disappeared. Cara claimed ignorance, but her cheeks tinted when I told her -- well, yelled at her -- that it had been my father's, that I'd been saving it for a special occasion.

Like the day when Cara and her mother finally pack their bags and get the fuck out of here.

Shit, I'm nothing but angry these days. I've had enough.

I take the curved staircase two steps at a time, and with purposeful strides, walk over to the bathroom.

Cara shrieks when I barge through the door. My razor is in her hand. I point an accusatory finger at her and my voice booms in the room. 'What have I told you about using my razor?'

Only then do I take in the scene in front of me. What the hell was I thinking barging into the bathroom?

Cara is sitting on the far edge of the tub, naked as the day she was born. Her wet skin is glistening in the late evening light coming through the sash window. Her brown hair is twisted in a long, thick tail over her shoulder, like an arrow, directing my gaze down to her full breast, partly shielded under her arm. Her other hand is trying to cover her crotch, while still holding the razor.

Her hand can't hide a small drop of red that is forming on her mound, next to a landing strip of dark hair. She must have cut herself when I stormed in.

She isn't shaving her legs.

'I'm sorry, Daddy.'

I swallow, my mouth suddenly very dry.

'I've told you not to use my razor.' Some of the heat is gone from my voice, instead the heat is gathering further south. I can't take my eyes off her, off my annoying stepdaughter who's a wet naked mess in front of me.

'I'm sorry, Daddy,' Cara repeats. 'Mum doesn't have a razor, she always goes to the salon to get waxed, but I can't afford to go to a salon. I can't even afford to buy a razor myself. Not until I get a proper job. The blades are so expensive the chemist keeps them behind the counter.'

She's rambling. Normally she'd just shout back at me. I don't think I've ever heard her so apologetic, not even when she fell over drunk and ripped the painting of my great-grandfather.

Then again, she's never been naked in front of me before.

Shit, she's naked! I try to make my legs move back, but I'm cemented to the spot, eyes glued to her body.

'You don't even know how to use it.'

'What?'

'The razor. You need more soap,' I rasp. 'And you've cut yourself.'

She looks down, and the sight of her looking down at her own pussy makes my cock jolt in my pants.

I've never had any inclination of wanting my stepdaughter, never stolen secret glances or lusted after her. It's always annoyed me when she's been prancing around in low-cut tops or short skirts -- dragging loser boyfriends home and fucking them in her bedroom.

Cara has never turned me on.

Until now.

I need to leave this room -- need to close the door and scrub this vision from my eyeballs. Yet the words coming out of my mouth say, 'Here, let me show you.'

Her violet-blue eyes, the same unique shade as her mother's, go wide when I kneel in front of the tub in front of her.

'D-daddy?'

I pour soap in my hand and grab the razor from her. I shouldn't do this.

'Spread your legs for me.' Spread your legs for Daddy. My cock is hardening. Cara keeps looking at me, eyes wide. 'I can't show you how to use the razor if you sit like that.'

I tap her knee. She doesn't move.

What the hell am I doing? Of course, she doesn't move -- I'm her stepdad and I've asked her to spread her legs! She'll scream the house down any second now -- Valerie will hear it all the way into Windmoor Heath. This will be the end of me -- my wife will have the ammunition she needs to make my life even more hellish -- or worse, to leave me and take my assets with her. Fuck!

I get ready to stand, racking my brain how to bargain with Cara to keep quiet.

But then it happens.

Cara slowly pries her legs apart.

Creamy thighs spread to expose the pussy she tries to cover with her hand. My heart is hammering in my chest and I glance up at her. Her eyes are still wide open, and her teeth sink into her bottom lip. All rational thoughts vanish in the steamy room. Instead, I lift an eyebrow, quietly challenging Cara to go on. She swallows hard. I hold my breath. One beat passes. Two. She removes her hand. I suck in a sharp breath as inch after inch of young pussy comes into view.

What a lovely, sweet, pink little cunt. My stepdaughter's cunt.

Before either Cara or I can come to our senses, I reach over with my soapy hand. Her body jolts when my fingers connect with her warm skin. I withhold a moan.

Heat is spreading low in my abs as I massage the soap into the skin above her pussy with slow sweeping motions. The scent of the soap fills the room, while my fingers tremble, tracing the sides of her pink lips down to her ass crack. Cara gasps as I rub the suds over her labia. I hardly dare to breathe as one of my fingers slips in between her puffy lips. Damn! My chest rumbles and a keening sound escapes Cara. Her chest moves rapidly under her hand, which is still trying to shield her breasts.

'This is how you do it,' I say with a gravelly voice once her sex is completely covered in suds. 'You go with the hair, not against it.' A strip of tempting skin re-emerges. 'You stretch your skin for a smooth glide.' I demonstrate, showing her with my fingers how to stretch and move her skin.

'Um, what?' she breathes as I shave off her landing strip.

'Let's get you nice and bare, shall we?' I mumble, while my cock is throbbing in my pants. Yes, I want her young pussy all bare.

I've never groomed a woman before. I've missed out. I continue shaving the sides of her slit. Her pussy lips are soft under the rough pads of my fingers as I use any excuse to touch them. Her clit is exposed as I stretch her skin. I want to lick it, want to know what it feels like against my tongue. I swallow hard.

Cara's breathing has changed. I smirk to myself when I notice her hand isn't covering her tit anymore, no it's squeezing it, pulling at the nipple between her fingers. The pink nub darkens with every tug. Her other hand is white gripping the edge of the bathtub.

'Lift your leg up.'

'What?'

I look up at her, holding her gaze as I emphasise every word. 'Lift your leg up and put it on the edge of the tub. I can't reach down to your ass the way you're sitting now.'

Her eyes go even wider and she stutters, 'O-okay, Daddy.'

She lifts her leg and her young cunt opens for me. Lips spread wide and her parted, dark pink inner folds expose her entrance in the sweetest taboo invitation. I lick my lips, knowing the wetness around her hole isn't water. It is trickling down to her puckered little asshole that I can clearly see through the remaining suds. I lean forward, pressing my hard meat against the bathtub as I try to get as close as possible to this pink weeping flower.

Cara's breath hitches when I touch her skin again. She grabs my shoulder to keep her balance. A whimpering sound escapes her when I pull at her lips to get better access. I slip my pinkie over her clit and almost growl in appreciation when her nails bite into my skin.

All too soon, her raised mound and plump lips are as smooth and bare as they can get. There's no hair left to shave.

I don't want this to end.

'I need to rinse the suds off,' I mumble.

Cara is still gripping my shoulder when I take the hand shower and make sure the water is nice and warm. Then I change the shower head setting to massage. I centre the pulsing spray at her mound, going right to left, back and forth, slowly edging down. She's watching the descent with flushed cheeks, her stomach contracting.

'Daddy!' she screams when the hard spray finally hits her clit. She grabs my shoulder with her other hand, clinging to me as I circle her clit, over and over. Her naked young breasts sway just before my face, her hard nipples almost touching my hungry mouth.

'Need to make sure all the soap is washed off your pussy,' I growl.

'God, Daddy!' Her foot kicks at the bathtub edge and I know I'll have little bruises from her grip on me.

Then she screams. Fuck, she's loud. Thank god her mother isn't home. I hold the spray at her clit while her body jerks and her breasts tremble.

Eventually she lets out a shaky breath, closes her legs and slumps against me.

I turn the shower off and grab a towel from the counter. I easily lift Cara out of the tub and wrap the towel around her. Then I pat her mound through the fabric. I consider insisting on adding lotion to the freshly shaved skin, but my cock is throbbing so hard, I know it will be difficult to stop with just the lotion. What I really want is to rub my cum into her skin.

'Now, that's how you use the razor,' I say instead as I try to calm my breathing and step away from her.

'Thank you, Daddy,' Cara whispers shyly, glancing at me through her lashes. This unusually meek version of the teenage brat bites her lip as her eyes drop to my tented sweatpants. I swallow and force myself to take another step back.

'If you need something done properly, you ask your daddy, right?'

'Yes, Daddy.'

I exit the bathroom and quickly walk down the hallway. I close the door behind me in the large en-suite attached to the master bedroom -- the only room in the house that my mother had restored to its historic glory back when she lived here. An antique claw-foot bathtub stands majestically on a dark solid wood floor and a pink marble sink sits against white tiled walls. Valerie has laid claim to the room, forcing me to share the bathroom -- that hasn't been updated since the eighties -- with her daughter. Valerie has also laid claim to the one spare bedroom that has new draft free windows -- the room that was going to be a nursery -- and turned it into her own personal walk-in wardrobe. And every corner of this house has one of her hideous potted cactuses. It wouldn't surprise me if she uses their needles on voodoo dolls that look just like me. My life sure has been hell since she moved in.

I lean over the sink. Reflected in the gilded mirror is my brown hair with sun bleached tips that frame my face with its two-day stubble. There's a wicked grin on my face and my eyes are darker green than normal.

Perhaps my life won't be that hellish going forward.

If only my wife knew what I've just done to her daughter! She would be livid. Enraged. A low chuckle is bubbling up my throat. I free my hard cock from my sweatpants. It's heavy and hot in my hand, leaking pre-cum. I smear it along the thick shaft and move my hand up and down, squeezing the swollen cockhead. I hold on to the counter and increase the pace of my strokes. I imagine Cara's wet body trembling in ecstasy, my cock pumping in and out of her shaved young cunt. I imagine my wife walking in on us -- her anger, her fury... My laughter fills the room as my balls draw up, my cock pulsing in my hand, and I shoot my cum all over Valerie's gilded mirror.