Teaching my wife

Story Info
Husband an wife on vacation. Wife learns how to please.
4.4k words
4.04
51.6k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hseta
hseta
19 Followers

As for holidays, that was about 4-5 years ago. At a wine tasting in Grado we got to know a very smart wine grower. About 10 years older than us. I immediately saw that my wife was very enthusiastic about him. She was a little tipsy, which made it even easier. And he was also very interested in her. She speaks Italian. Not me. So I understood very little when they talked to each other at the event. But I saw the looks and body language. My wife, slim and tall with very nice shapes. Almost as tall as him.

And then at the goodbye late in the evening they hugged each other very strongly and kissed. Left right and also briefly on the lips. I hardly recognized my wife. Back at the hotel we talked for a long time in our room. I knew she was totally into him. To my surprise, I found it quite exiting at that time and hoped that this might improve our sex life a bit.

We again talked about him at breakfast. The man owned a winery in a small town called Strassoldo, near Grado. I suggested to my wife that we visit him in the next few days and buy wine. And I also told her that we are on vacation and that she can do what ever she wants. I would agree with that.

She looked at me for a long time. Then she asked me if I really meant it. She tried to act calm but I could tell she was totally excited. And her summer dress lifted with her breasts from her deep breathing. She didn't wear a bra and her hard nipples gave her away.

I took her hand leading her back to our room. With open windows in bright sunlight, I fucked her for almost an hour like I'd never done it before. And for the first time, she really went for it. Now I knew I was on the right track.

The next day I was decided. My wife didn't want to go at first. She was now completely sober and controlled again. But a little later she said yes. That she wants to.

I remember she had the light summer dress, very airy with soft flowing fabric that was buttoned in the front from top to bottom. She had the top two buttons down. She was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were full and young. Not too big and very firm. They only bounced slightly with every step and were extremly horny. You could see the nipples very clearly. On the one hand because they were hard and on the other hand because the fabric was so light and they stood out easily, but I didn't tell her that.

I was quite sure she just wanted to flirt a little bit with the winegrower. I don't think so anymore. We drove our old Renault the 10 miles without talking. I suspected that I wanted more myself. She would never have dared to admit it to herself before.

The dress showed her super fresh décolleté. The upper curve of her bosom was very visible. But from the side I could even see a little bit more, because the fabric between the buttons is always a little bit apart. While driving I could see the inner side of her right breast down to the beautifully curved base. I knew immediately that I would place her in such a way that the winegrower could have exactly this insight. When we were there, the winegrower's old mother welcomed us and led us into the tasting room. She then went to fetch her son.

It was a large room where besides the wine tasting also some work like labeling the bottles was done. At the other end of the room, about 20 feet away, there was an old little man, probably from southern Italy, who was very dark, busy with labeling bottles.

At this sight I was disappointed, thinking that nothing exciting could ever come out of this situation with somebody else around. Then the winegrower came like running. He was very nice and very excited. He greeted my wife as if he was seeing a best friend he hadn't seen for ages. He greeted me only in passing, because he could not yet place my role and intentions correctly. To my beautiful wife, again kisses, left right and on her full lips. This time quite a bit longer than last time.

Then we started tasting, but that was only to develop the mood since we tasted the wines only recently. He always poured a little more for my wife and doing so he looked at me very insistently and conspiratorially. Seeing my reactions, he started to understand. As the tasting progressed, let's call it rather drinking, I gave him a short nod and signaled that everything was right for me. We stood around a small bar table and Giovanni, that was his name, was busy refilling the glasses and talking to my wife like a waterfall. On my part I was rather quiet also due to a lack of language. I understood very little and held and caressed my wife constantly. Doing so I kind of presented her to Giovanni. He understood very well.

My wife got a little tipsy very quickly. No wonder, we hadn't eaten anything. She didn't even notice that, when I gave her hugs, I was opening one more button at a time, and Giovanni brought another bottle. It was unbelievably exciting for me. My wife is a teacher and has the reputation of being rather strict and correct. And there she stands now, tipsy and her beautiful breasts almost completely naked. In front of an Italian winegrower and, just a little away, an old worker. I still thought her students should be able to see this, when I put my mobile on video recording and placed it discreetly on a nearby shelf.

I hadn't paid attention to the worker for some time and when I looked at him he was standing almost directly next to us. He just stood there and watched my wife very closely. In his eyes I could see that he estimated exactly what was going on. Like he was watching a prey. It made me extremely horny.

So my wife was standing there pretty tipsy. And again I put my arm around her waist and gently stroked her dress further apart. I couldn't help but continue what I started. The two men didn't show any sign to her that gave them away when they saw my wife like that... they always made eye contact with me, smiling. I just smiled back and both of her breasts were now completely naked. Unbelievable. The nipples were like two super-hot strawberries on white whipped cream. My wife has very white, soft skin. You can easily see blue veins shining through her fair white skin.

Giovanni has brought sweet Prosecco and filled her glass up. There was no more talk of tasting. There she stood, the professor, English and Math, very smart, quite strict and usually rather serious. That's why it made me so extra horny, when she suddenly stood there almost naked. Sometimes I almost felt sorry for her students. Again, looking at the camera on my mobile pointing at the whole scenario, I wished they could see here now. I really had to smile a this

Suddenly Giovanni's mobile rang, it was his wife. His laughter really froze and then he quickly told me in English that he had to go away for a few minutes, but that we should definitely stay. Joséppe will take care of us until he returns. Joseppe stood on the other side of my wife and when he refilled her glass with his right hand he put his left hand on her back just above her bottom, as if he had to support her or himself while pouring the drink. I still get horny thinking about it. I see it right in front of me. Peppo was almost a full head smaller than my wife and his dark weathered skin looked really different compared to hers.

My arm was also on her back, now just above his. His hand didn't stay there long. He let it settle naturally on her round soft butt. I thought it was over now and she'd sober up real quick and smack him in the face. But Peppo knew exactly what he was doing. Compared to him I was an inexperienced boy.

While he continued to talk to her calmly and toasted with his glass, he unashamedly stroked her cheeks. The thin fabric of the dress was no obstacle. She was as excited and horny as I had never seen her before. Right before my eyes he flirted with her and pushed all the right buttons. She looked at me like seeking approval that all was right. And I just said that the Prosecco was delicious and everything was fine.

Meanwhile Peppo's hand was already under her dress and she became very quiet. She trembled slightly and closed her eyes. I held her a little tighter. Peppo looked at me and smiled and in broken English he asked me: "Is your wife? Married?" I nodded with a twinkle.

He winked at me. He said, "She's a teacher. But today she learns." "From Joeseppe." "I'm learning to ride that horny mare. You pay attention." He called her Cavalla cornea." And even managed to repeated it in English. Horny mare. By then he had his hand between her legs and started to grab her from behind. That's where I shot off my first time. Right in my pants. I could no longer hold back.

I then helped a little bit and pulled her dress all the way up over her hips. Peppo had her panties already down to her knees. There it was, her naked teacher ass. Beautiful. She was 28 then. Just perfect. Two round horny white ass cheeks. And Joe's finger already on the way up her wet pussy.

She fully complied. And her hands were propped up on the table. Peppo guided her with little touches. A short pressure against her thighs and she opened her legs wide and put her feet wide apart. She still had rather flat shoes at that time but that was changed very soon.

Peppo then began to play with her as if playing an instrument. Unbelievable. Still standing, she had an orgasm like she's never had before. Her beautiful legs gave in and we quickly had to support her. The pussy juice ran down her legs. Peppos skills proofed to be incredible.

Well, and then he started touching her a bit harder. When I think back touching her a bit too much while fucking her, she would always be angry. She found it disrespectful. But Peppo knew exactly what she really needed. She was like butter. He led her (on virtual reins) like a real horny mare. I noticed that Giovanni was back. He stood in the doorway with another man and watched us. He smiled knowingly. I think he knew Peppo would prepare her. And he had already done so.

The man next to Giovanni looked pretty wild. He must have been at least a head taller than me. With huge hands and a very sturdy build. But the most striking thing was his skin. He had thick hair. He wore only A sleeveless shirt and short trousers. Giovanni told me later that he had brought Franz back on purpose. He's a worker on the vineyard who did everything that required a lot of physical strength. And he had a rather bad school time, what I only found out later from Giovanni. He wanted to punish and tame my wife a little for all the unhappy students he thought. He was already five steps ahead with his plans with my wife. And I had no idea what we were getting into.

My wife could not see them yet and just unknowingly presented them her naked ass and glistening wet pussy lips in her full heat of lust. And now I got a little bit scared about what might happen. Meanwhile Peppo had taken off her dress completely and with three fingers in her tight pussy, which he had inserted from behind, led her to a nearby work table There lay wrapping paper. She bent over and supported herself again with her arms. Her horny ass, as I said, pointed to the door, completely naked.

Peppo fucked her pretty hard with his fingers, deeper and deeper. She screamed with pleasure and he shoved a fourth finger up her pussy. The hand up to his thumb. Joe's hand was dripping with her juice. She always screamed yes yes yes. I'd never heard her do that before. Then Peppo looked at me and smiled superiorly saying like, "Now watch carefully, little one, I show you how you do it to your slutty teacher wife."

When I turned around, I saw Gionanni and the giant coming towards us. Both had their naked cocks in their hands and their pants were already taken off. I heard it clapping beside me. Peppo had started to work my wife's naked ass with his free hand. Starting lightly and getting harder. Until the ass cheeks turned red and my wife cried out not only with pleasure but also with pain. He hit not really hard but already very strong. Her ass cheeks bounced and trembled with every blow

Giovanni took over. He pulled her up and started kissing her passionately and very deeply with his tongue. He caressed and kneaded her breasts. Also quite hard. She often complained to me that her nipples were so sensitive. Giovanni took her breasts very tight and sucked full power on her hard nipples. Then he took them between thumb and forefinger and squeezed until she screamed, but again it was out of lust and the pain was only delicious company.

Anyway, Giovanni then pressed my wife down on her knees. Now I was really curious. Because she hated to suck my cock and so she never really did it. But now there was not even hesitation. She opened her mouth immediately and took his cock inside. Giovanni has a very long but quite thin cock, rather unusual.

Now, for the first time, he was gentle. He held her mouth open with his thumbs and guided her head like this. She was full of lust. Very different from what I knew. All of a sudden I had this very strong feelings for her. I loved her so much and seeing her giving in to those men full of lust and devotion Inrealized, after all we were made for each other but still had a lot to learn. He shoved his cock right up into her and she took it in as if she had never done anything else. I was married to a perfect cock-sucker and I didn't have the slightest idea.

Giovanni had my wife Susanna then first extensively fucked in the mouth and carefully tried her throat again and again. She almost had to throw up but she really wanted to make it I realized. Giovanni talked to her in Italian, instructed her and cheered her on. She wanted to create a great performance, like her students. And she did it, he shoved his long thin cock down her throat up to his balls. She had tears in her eyes and a very red head because she couldn't breathe with his cock in her throat but she held out until he cummed a full load of his sperm into her throat, directly into her stomach.

Another powerful orgasm made her scream out again. Peppo kept fucking her with his fingers. He was kneeling behind her all the time, making her squirt. She squirted so much that the whole floor got wet. Yes, and now Franz was finally allowed to step in. He looked like a giant and had a cock to match. My wife was still quite dazed and swallowed the last remains of Giovanni's sperm when she saw Franz . I guess she would have been really sober in an instant if there wouldn't have been Peppo who kept her desire to cook.

Giovanni and Peppo took her by the arms and pulled her up almost tenderly. They were holding her firm and whispered words in Italian. The next surprise, Franz was much nicer and more tender than his appearance would have suggested. He stood before her and his giant hands wandered over her naked body. Caressing her between her legs, at her stomach and breasts. He bent down and kissed her more tenderly than Peppo or Giovanni.

But somehow it was clear that his power and strength would also be used, with ease he lifted her up, one hand between her legs, and placed her with her naked butt on another, much higher work surface. It was exactly in the right height that his cock and her cunt are lined up. He literally sat her down and pressed her back down onto the cold smooth plate. It was a metal plate. It was summer but this was cold and exciting.

After she lay on her back he took her legs and put them over his shoulders and then he dipped his giant mouth and thick tongue into her. Her wet cunt was all open. Her labia swollen like a really horny mare who needs her stallion. The clitoris stood like a little mushroom tight pink in the air. Then he started. The next orgasm he gave her only with his tongue and mouth. She screamed like incredible. He didn't stop when she came, he just kept going. She squirted again, right in his face and mouth, he was happy. He just drank her juice lustfully.

And finally, she was almost unconscious, he stopped. His dick was hard as a rock and huge. He pressed his dark red head between her soaking wet and wide open pussy lips and with a slow but strong push he pushed his cock halfway into her pussy and pulled it out completely. I can see it so clearly, back in, deeper, 3/4, out again. My wife screamed, a mixture of pleasure and pain, and back in again, deeper, and out again completely and in again. All the way in. Giovanni and Peppo probably knew what was happening. They stood left and right of my wife and held her arms. Giovanni has one hand on her mouth, so she doesn't scream. Her eyes were full of fear and lust. Then Franz started fucking her slowly but regularly. Always all the way out and all the way in again. Right up to his balls. The fear slowly disappeared. And the pain, of course, as well. The pleasure remained, and it became more and more.

That afternoon we all took turns screwing my wife several times. We never even thought about condoms. When we drove home, she was sitting on a towel because sperm kept squirting out of her. Not just out of her pussy. When she rode on Franz and he fucked her pussy again, he held her tight. So Peppo and Giovanni just took her perfectly available ass and fucked her good. I couldn't resist either and gave her a good load.

A lot has changed in our lives that day. My wife wasn't the same as before. Giovanni and Peppo came into our lives. And my wife was now completely devoted to them and also me finally. It wasn't love but an incredibly strong lust and I think it was almost a kind of addiction to sex that they aroused in her. We often went back to Strassoldo the following month and years. Sometimes my wife also went alone for a few days. She always came back tired and exhausted and full of red-blue spots on her buttocks and breasts. But let's not get carried away.

Well, just the next day after that very afternoon, Giovanni and Peppo showed us their influence on my wife (and me). They called me to go to a certain shop in Grado to pick up clothes prepared for my wife and then come to Strassoldo the next day, to the coffee shop next to the church.

In the shop there was an elderly and very fine Italian woman who smiled knowingly when I went there with my wife. She said, „Oh yes, Giovanni has good taste and a good eye, welcome to our world." Then she gave us a box. Inside was a very short light dress made of a wonderfully thin, flowing fabric with a touch of floral pattern. Suspenders, bra that lifts the breasts but leaves the nipples naked, a red collar and incredibly sexy high heels. My wife had never really worn anything like that.

Rosa helped her to put everything on. „Immediately", she insisted. Then she called Giovanni. She herself didn't speak anything but she smiled during the phone call and nodded and always answered only with "Si, si". In the end she turned towards us. My wife was about to start changing again and said to Rosa that there was something missing. „No dear, that's all you need and all that's allowed." she said.

And with a firm almost commanding voice sie said: "Now you two walk down the promenade, up to the public beach. Separately. When Giovanni calls your husband go to the edge of the promenade, there you stop and turn towards the sea and keep your legs at least shoulder-wide. And don't move, whatever happens. The hands are on the side. Your husband then tells you how long you keep walking and when to stop. Don't talk to anyone. Your husband will always tell you what Giovanni decides for you." And after a pause, "Then you come back here again."

And there was my wife. Completely obedient and willing to follow instructions. And they came, or rather they didn't come, because in the end the order was just to stand there. No matter what happens. And to do whatever anyone told her to do.

I sat down on the wall behind her on the promenade and saw what everyone who saw her from that position had to see. The dress was almost transparent against the light. You could see everything. Her long slender legs. Her ass cheeks and also the open lips of her wet cunt. Unbelievable. Right next to me was a bench. On it were three young guys, probably not more than 18 years old. I wondered if Giovanni was watching us from afar. Then one of the three, a little fat, somewhat cheeky looking guy, shouted something in Italian to my wife. All I understood was Giovanni.

hseta
hseta
19 Followers
12