Teaching Stepdaughter to Behave

Story Info
Spanking his stepdaughter in front of her friends.
4.9k words
4.45
48.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This is a quick, lighthearted romp, intended for readers with big imaginations.]

The sound of glass breaking got his attention. He went downstairs into the basement where his daughter and her friends were. When he was halfway down the stairs, he heard muffled whispering, then saw his daughter and her friends hastily trying to clean up something on the cement floor.

"Danielle?" he called as he walked down the steps.

"Oh! Hi, Daddy! What are you doing down here?"

"Just checking on you. I thought I heard glass breaking. Do you need help with anything?" he asked innocently, as the three girls arranged themselves in front of the broken glass behind them.

"No! Daddy, we've got it. We just dropped a drinking glass. It's no problem, really. We'll clean it up. Don't worry about it. Go back upstairs and relax."

Something about Danielle's behavior seemed off. He wasn't sure what it was, but he was certain that she was trying to hide something. He looked at Tonya and Sheila, his daughter's friends. They looked nervous. Very nervous. So nervous, in fact, that he almost laughed out loud. He returned his gaze to his daughter, who was now wringing her hands. She gulped.

"Sweetheart?"

"What is it, Daddy?"

"I'd like to help you clean up the glass. You can never be too careful with that kind of thing."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm not a child anymore, and neither are Tonya and Sheila. I'm certain that we can make sure that we get all the glass cleaned up."

"Nonsense. Let me help," he said, and stepped around the girls to examine the glass on the floor. As he suspected, it was not a drinking glass as his daughter had claimed. Instead, it appeared to be an empty pint of liquor. He inhaled. Vodka.

He stood up and faced his daughter sternly, saying nothing. Glancing behind her, he saw three glasses of juice and ice, and probably vodka. Sweat beaded the glasses.

"Daddy, please! We're just trying to hang out! We're not up to anything!"

Beyond livid, he stood there and fumed internally as he tried not to overreact. Then he realized that it wasn't possible not to overreact. Underage drinking was a crime, and there were good reasons for laws. A strict disciplinarian, he was more than fair to his daughter, imposing the same rules for himself that he did for her. He couldn't bear it if she ever thought that he was one of those hypocritical parents that made rules for their children that they couldn't follow themselves.

"Daddy! There's no problem here. We can take care of this!"

The problem was, he couldn't punish her without evidence. The liquor bottle had been empty when it broke, label nowhere to be found. All he had was the smell. The smell, and their fear.

His face darkened at the thought of their fear. Sheila, he noticed, seemed particularly nervous and fearful. She had her hands behind her back this entire time. Frowning as he looked over her shoulder, he used the oldest trick in the book, saying, "Hey, what's that over there?"

Sheila turned her head around to look at nothing, keeping her hands behind her back, but the damage was done. He had enough time to peek behind her and see that she was holding a label in her hands. Deftly plucking it from her grasp, he unfurled it to expose the awful truth.

"That's it! The party's over! Your friends are going home, and you are grounded for a month!"

"No, Daddy, anything but that! Prom, Daddy!"

"My house, my rules! What, do you think that is too extreme for having committed a crime?"

She huffed and pouted, stomping her foot.

"What would you have me do?"

She had no answer.

"It has to be bad if I'm going to change your punishment," he said. "It has to be worse in some way if I'm going to change it at your request. Hmmm... How about no car for three months?"

"For the whole summer? Daddy! No, please!"

"Something embarrassing, then? Ah! How would you like a good old-fashioned spanking instead?"

"Aren't I way too old for that, Daddy?"

"You aren't old enough to legally drink, and apparently young enough to still call me, 'Daddy.'"

She rolled her eyes. "Alright. Where? Here?"

"That works for me."

"Fine," she said irritably. "Tonya, Sheila, can you give my dad and I a minute or two?"

"Oh, no," he said. "They have to stay and watch, or else it won't be embarrassing for you, and you won't learn your lesson."

"Daddy, no!"

"It's either that, or you're grounded."

"What about no car for three months?"

"That's not on the table anymore."

"But I can't miss prom, Daddy, I just can't!" she whined.

He just stared at her and crossed his arms, waiting for her answer.

"Ugh! Fine! I'll do the stupid spanking!"

"If that's what you want," he said, then sat on the couch in the middle. He patted his lap.

"Jeez, Daddy, do we have to do it over the knee?"

"If it's embarrassing for you, then yes." He patted his lap again.

She groaned and moved into position, laying across his lap and putting her hands on the floor.

He spanked her, hard. She grunted and instinctively brought her hands up to protect herself. If he hadn't been holding her lower back with his left hand, she would have fallen on her face.

"Oh, no," he said, grabbing her forearms and bending them behind her back. He held her arms in place with his left hand as she struggled uselessly against his powerful grip. With his right hand, he removed his belt.

"Oh, no, Daddy! Not the belt!"

"Quiet down," he said, and bound her forearms together with his belt. "That's better. Can't have you swatting at me, now can I?"

"Whatever," she said.

He continued spanking her.

"How many are we doing?" she asked.

"As many as it takes," he replied, and spanked her again. And again. And again.

He sighed and stopped spanking. This wasn't having the desired effect.

"Oh, are we done already?"

"Oh, no," he said. He stood her up, then laid her on the couch.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I think this is hurting me more than it hurts you, so I'm taking your pants off."

"No, Daddy, no!"

She began kicking her legs as he approached her crotch.

"Don't make this worse on yourself," he said sternly.

She huffed. "Fine. Whatever." She stopped kicking, and looked the other way while he took her pants off. He paused when he saw her salacious underwear. That would be a conversation for later. For now, he had a job to do.

Tossing her pants to the side, he sat her up, then laid her across his lap, hooking his left hand underneath her forearms. Then he got back to work.

"Ah, yes, much better," he said when she began to sob, reacting nicely now that her pants weren't absorbing so much of the blows. She started kicking her legs from the pain.

"Dammit, what am I going to do with you?" He picked her up and set her on the couch, then got the belt from her jeans to bind her ankles together.

Once again, he resumed his fatherly duty. He reprimanded her as he soberly delivered her punishment, spanking her firm buttocks back to the Stone Age...

"You are going to behave while you are under my roof..."

"Have you not thought of the consequences..."

"I raised you better than that..."

"Have I taught you nothing in the last sixteen years..."

"And just where in the hell did you get this thong? Who are you wearing this for? Didn't I say, 'no sex' unless you were on birth control?" He angrily ripped her thong off of her and tossed it aside.

She gasped. "Oh my, Daddy, what have you done?" she cried.

"I've done nothing that I wanted to do this evening, Princess, believe me. I would much rather be upstairs watching the game."

"But Daddy, I am on birth control! I just didn't want you to get it for me! I didn't want you to know that I might be having sex!"

"You are seriously stepping in it tonight, girl! When did you start having sex?"

"Oh, Daddy!" She groaned. "I only had sex one time, a few months ago. I didn't even like it."

He stopped spanking her. "Dammit, my hand hurts now! Look what you made me do!" He turned her around so he could swat her with his left hand.

She cried harder when she realized what he was doing. "No, Daddy, my friends will see me!"

Her friends politely stood up to move away. He held up his hand to stop them. "Oh, no. Sit back down."

The girls looked at each other.

"Sit down where you were, or I'm telling your parents what you were doing here tonight."

They quickly sat back down, but they kept their heads down out of respect for their friend.

"Girls?" They looked at him. "Keep your eyes right here," he said, pointing to her butt.

They rolled their eyes before focusing their attention on his daughter's behind.

"That's better," he said. Once again, he got back to it, hoping he had no further distractions. Bizarrely, he noticed that his daughter had stopped crying and squirming around. He stopped spanking her for a moment, wondering why she had gone quiet.

"What are you doing, Daddy?"

"I was just wondering why you had gone silent. What are you thinking about? Actually, I have a better question: Why were you even drinking?" he demanded. "It's a school night! Have you completely lost your mind?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. We weren't trying to get drunk. We were just celebrating by having a few drinks."

"Celebrating what?" he growled.

"The day that you adopted me."

He sighed, thinking back to that day 16 years ago when he discovered that his young wife ran off with the father of her child. In the year since he had married her mother, he had grown to love Danielle as his own child, watching her take her first steps, giving her endless piggy back rides, and so on. Abandoned at age 2, she had no memories of her mother, and in the years that passed, he never found out what became of his ex-wife. It was heartbreaking, honestly. He still hadn't told Danielle the awful truth, that she was abandoned by her own mother, preferring instead to simply tell her that he adopted her. That wasn't a lie, technically, but it was a lie by omission. He thought it was for the best. But however much he cared for her, and loved her, it was his duty to shape her into a respectable adult...

He turned his attention to the progress he had made so far on her bum. Ah yes, her butt had a nice redness to it all over, and, oh, what's this? Her pussy glistened with her juices. Unbelievable! The little minx was getting off on this?

"Danielle! I can't believe you! You should be ashamed of yourself, getting wet like this!"

"Daddy...." she whined. "You're embarrassing me..."

"Good. That's the point of this, if you recall. However, you shouldn't be enjoying yourself. Perhaps you need to be humiliated further?" he growled.

Picking her up and kneeling her on the couch in front of him, he shoved her head hard enough to make her fall forward. He held her hips as she fell, revealing her dripping wet pussy to him fully.

"Daddy! What are you doing?!" He didn't respond. "Daddy?" she asked in a quiet voice, clearly worried.

He unzipped his pants and slid them down his upper thighs. Already erect, his cock stood at attention, throbbing in anticipation of the ultimate humiliation.

"Daddy, no! You can't do this!" She wiggled her butt back and forth, futilely trying to get away. He spanked her ass so hard that her breath caught in her throat.

"Oh, no? Who is this pussy juice for, huh?" he asked as he rubbed his cock up and down her slit, then aligned himself at the entrance to her vagina. "It's not for the neighbor or your English teacher, so who is it for?" No answer. "Tonya, Sheila, who is this pussy juice for?"

"He's got a point, Dani," Sheila said. Tonya nodded in agreement.

Danielle recovered from the shock as the pain began pouring out of her lungs.

"Can one of you girls run upstairs and get the aloe from underneath the bathroom sink?"

Tonya jumped up and ran to do his bidding.

He blew on Danielle's bountiful ass to soothe her, admiring its shape and firmness, as well as his handiwork, disheartened that he had to teach his nearly grown daughter such a harsh lesson, but he knew he had to stay the course. After all, there is no happiness without sadness, just like there is no light without darkness.

Tonya ran back in and stopped right next to him, aloe in hand.

He acknowledged Tonya by taking the aloe from her and caught her eye-fucking his cock. When she didn't go back to her seat, he playfully spanked her ass, and she jumped and sat back down next to Sheila, smiling bashfully. He grinned wickedly. Maybe later, Tonya.

He squirted aloe into his hands and rubbed them together as he stared at her slick folds oozing her feminine juices down her legs. Her breathing was ragged as his hands approached her tight ass cheeks. When he made contact, her breath hitched once again, followed shortly by long sighs of relief. He rubbed the aloe into her nubile young flesh, appreciating the beauty of the perfect female form as well as that of his daughter, his pride and joy, his reason for living. He noted that Danielle's friends were whispering to each other, smiling, and glancing at his cock.

Time seemed to stand still as he massaged her unbelievably unpliable ass. Danielle's sighs turned into moans. Her secretions flowed visibly down her legs. The time was right. "Girls? Can you see ok?"

"Yes," they said in unison.

"Good. Feel free to move as close as you like."

Tonya and Sheila bounded over immediately and sat on their heels next to him.

Without further ado, he sank himself halfway into his daughter and held himself there, reveling in the sensation of a tight, teenage cunt. He and his daughter moaned in ecstasy.

And then he took her, extremely slowly at first, indulging in every micro feeling of her warm, wet love tunnel.

"I love you, Daddy!" his daughter cried happily.

"I love you too, Angel!"

"I've wanted this for so long, but I was afraid," she said, nearly breathlessly.

"Me too, Pumpkin."

He made love to his daughter, slowly and sensually.

In, and out.

Back, and forth.

He so desperately wanted to pound his daughter into the ground, but he restrained himself. It wasn't like he actually wanted to ruin her for other men however much he truly desired it; he just needed to teach her a lesson, that was all. He would rather she be embarrassed about her punishment, but he thought that by going at the same slow speed, he could surprise her when he came, preventing her from cumming herself. Of course, at this point, with his dick deep in his daughter's depths, a part of him no longer cared if she continued to learn from her mistake; he just wanted to enjoy his daughter as much as she was enjoying him. He gave himself to her at an excruciatingly slow pace, relishing every thrust. Even though he wasn't that physically active at the moment, sweat dripped from his body from the sheer joy of being wrapped up by his daughter's loving embrace. After a few minutes of this, he couldn't take it anymore- he had to claim her, hard and fast.

He stopped thrusting. "Sweetie?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"I'm going to fuck you into submission now."

"Please, please do it, Daddy. Please fuck me. Hard. Please? My pussy is yours, Daddy, whenever you want. Oh, you fill me up so good, just fucking take me and own my tight little pussy! I promise I'll obey you completely from now on! Just make me cum." In a whimper, she added, "Please?"

"Darling?"

"Yes?"

"You don't know what it means to be filled up."

"Wha-?"

"I hope you are ready for this, Baby girl."

"I am, Daddy, I promise! I'll make you cum so good if you just have your way with me! Use me, Daddy, please!"

"Ok darling, I'll give it to you, on my terms. Just know that I've only fed you half of my length so far."

"Really, Daddy? Oh my, how big is it?"

"Girls, answer my lovely daughter, would you?"

"It's a fucking monster," Tonya said reverently.

"I didn't know they could be that big," Sheila said, awestruck.

"Daddy, please be careful. My little pussy will try so hard to take you. Really. But... please try not to hurt me. Please?"

"Sweet daughter of mine, I will do my best not to hurt you. However, I am going to rearrange your insides, and honestly, when I am through with you, you probably won't be able to walk for a couple of days."

"Oh, Daddy, do you promise?"

"I do."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you, Daddy! Now, please take my pussy completely! She'll do her best to take you, so just give it to her!"

Without further ado, he sank himself into her. They both moaned at their union, Danielle much more so. Her hips bucked uselessly as she tried to feel her Daddy's dick move inside her, but he was holding himself deep within her depths, determined to delight in the sensation before claiming her cunt completely.

"Daddy," she whined. "Please... Fuck me, please..."

He fucked her, alright, gradually picking up pace until he was giving it to her fast and rough. He plowed her pussy, and she grunted at every stroke. The grunts turned to moans, and the moans turned to mewls. Danielle's delicious derriere danced delightedly on his Daddy dick. It wasn't long before she creamed all over her his monster cock, as Tonya had called it.

Pulling out, he asked, "Was that good for you, Sugar Plum?"

Trembling from aftershocks from her orgasm, she said, "That was amazing! But..."

"But what, Angel?"

"Did- Did you cum?"

"No, Pumpkin. That wouldn't be right."

"But, Daddy!" she pouted.

"What is it, Sweetie?"

"I want you to cum inside me!" she whined.

"Why should I do that?"

"Because you love me!"

"Princess, of course I love you. You know that."

"Well... Yeah... But... But... If you don't cum in me, then that just means that you think I'm ugly!"

"But that's just simply not true."

"Then why... Why won't you just give me your cum?" she cried. "I'm on the pill."

"That's beside the point. I shouldn't cum inside you even if you are on the pill."

"Why not?" She huffed. "It's not fair!" Danielle struggled uselessly against her restraints, angry that she couldn't get her Daddy's cum.

"Because I'm your dad."

"But you're not my biological dad... you're my best friend, and I love you."

"Oh, Baby, I love you too. I would do anything for you, Muffin."

"Then why won't you cum in my pussy?!" she sobbed. "All she wants is your cum... Why won't you give it to her?" she asked, tears streaming from her eyes. "My pussy wants your cum," she begged, "please give it to her... Please." Danielle was taking short, labored breaths now, very anxious that she wouldn't receive her Daddy's warm, loving, liquid approval.

He sighed. One day, he would have to learn how to say, "No" to her. Well, until then, he had no choice but to give her whatever made her happy. On this day, it was his Daddy dick. He supposed it was only fitting that she wanted this from him at 18 years old, on the anniversary of her adoption. After all, she had a lousy first time, and she would be going off to college soon, where she would no doubt be getting fucked by many boys that had no idea what they were doing. Wasn't it his duty to teach her everything he could about the world? To let her know what life had to offer, and how to avoid the bad? He shrugged internally, conflicted. Looking down at his cock, he saw that he was still extremely erect. Hmmm. A brief glance at his daughter's friends caught a gulp and a licking of lips as they stared hungrily at his meat. He sighed again. Maybe it was for the best for her to find out exactly what good sex should be like? His dick certainly thought that it should be inside his lovely daughter, at any rate. Conflicted, he acted instinctively and

Plunged himself into her soft, velvety fuckhole. He jackhammered her tight, teenage twat, foregoing any sense of respect for her comfort because she had said to, "just give it to her!" He gave it to her alright, stretching out her insides repeatedly before she was able to take her first breath since the sudden shock of discovering Daddy dick deep in her depths.

12