Teaching Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It leaves LeighAnne bawling like a starving baby in a dirty diaper. It leaves her squirming every which way. Energetically. Her hands pushing and pulling along her back, against mine, trying to pull free of my grip. Her bottom thrashing wildly.

I let go of LeighAnne's hands. They quickly fly to her bare bottom and start rubbing it to soothe it. It just makes her cry. I grab her shoulder and push her up and back, off my lap. It drops her to her knees.

I quickly rise to my feet in front of LeighAnne, leaving my hand on her shoulders as I do. I use a foot to lightly tap the insides of her knees, urging her to spread them wide. She takes my hint. It only takes me one nudge to her foot to her to spread those wide, too. Now I push down firmly on LeighAnne's shoulder. It pushes her to sit back, putting her red bottom between her spread heels. Her dress has fallen back down and now covers her again. But her panties are still around her thighs, not up on her bottom.

I nudge her into a proper posture with her back up straight. With LeighAnne still crying hard, I take the ruler from her mouth. She lets me have it. Immediately, I notice the teeth prints on it. It looks as if she's bitten about halfway through it! LeighAnne is so not good with pain. That spanking was that bad. I've given much worse.

I put my hand under her jaw to nudge her to look up. Her neck is stiff, making me work for it. But I win. I push her head back so that she's looking up. I step close to her, my feet between her knees. Standing over her, I look down into her wet eyes.

"I do hope that taught your impudent little bottom some manners, bitch."

"Yes, Ma'am!" LeighAnne blurts out nervously, and slightly loudly, with her sobs.

I look around the classroom for a few seconds. It's empty. The only thing I see is Kayla's books at the first desk where she left them. There are somewhere around two dozen desks in here, all neatly lined up.

"Then unless your bottom would like another spanking, I suggest you behave that little bottom. I believe you owe Kayla a rather polite apology. You will apologize to her when she returns. You also owe Ms. Rodgers an apology. You will handwrite her one, and seal it in an envelope. If you ask her nicely, perhaps Kayla will come to get it after school and take it home to her. Is that much clear to useless little bitchy brain?"

"Yes, Ma'am," LeighAnne answers. Only now she sounds humiliated, even as she still sobs. But it also sounds to me as if she's accepted her fate.

"Good." I point to the desk right beside the one Kayla was using. Front row, one off-center. "Go. Sit at your desk like a good student, bitch. And I don't care how sore your naughty bottom is. That's your fault, so it's your problem. Fix your panties, too. Go."

LeighAnne says yes, then gets up to her feet. She tries reaching up under the dress to pull her panties up. She gets them up to the bottom of her behind. "OW!" she cries out, sucking in a noisy breath. I sternly tell her that I don't care how sore her bottom. She's to pull her panties up and go sit at her desk. Or I will pull them up for her. She squeals again as she pulls them up. She must be smart enough to figure out that I would not go out of my way to be gentle.

LeighAnne goes to the desk. She sits, sucking in another noisy breath and squealing as her tender bottom touches the hard seat. She fidgets in the chair, trying to find some way to sit that doesn't have her weight on her stinging bottom. There isn't one.

I help myself to Kayla's things. I get out several sheets of notebook paper and one of Kayla's spare pens. A rather girly pink one, with blue ink, that she wasn't using. I set them on the desk in front of LeighAnne. "Your assignment is to write an essay explaining why your behavior was inappropriate and warranted a spanking. It's due at the end of class. I will grade it. Exactingly. Penmanship, grammar, spelling, and especially the honesty of the content all count. You really want to get a good grade. You will present yourself at my apartment tonight at 8:00 pm to get your grade. Do you understand what you will do now, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am," LeighAnne answers. She does not sound happy. She sounds utterly humiliated.

"Good, and remember, in Miss Rodger's class, the class rules are strictly enforced," I tell her with a grin on my face. I'm sure LeighAnne has no doubt what the punishment for breaking the rules will be.

I step over to the door and gently crack it open. I only open it a hair with Kayla standing against it. Just enough to tell her to return to her seat now.

Kayla is a very slightly thick young woman with brown hair. She's cute. She opens the door and takes a look around. She seems surprised to see LeighAnne sitting at a desk. I'd bet she notices the change in LeighAnne's face too. Not just the different look on it, but more the way her makeup has run a little. Kayla heads for her seat. But she watches me out of the corner of an eye as I walk up to the teacher's desk. I take LeighAnne's chair behind it and lean back. I prop my feet up on LeighAnne's teacher's desk as if it's mine. I doubt Kayla noticed that I was no longer wearing my belt. She takes her seat.

I glare hard at LeighAnne.

LeighAnne gets the hint. She turns to Kayla, her voice soft and humbled. "Kayla, I'm really sorry for not believing your essay. I was wrong, and I apologize for it. I'll regrade your essay."

"Uh... wow, great. Thanks." Kayla tells her, unable to hide the surprise in her voice. She immediately looks at me again. I just grin at her and wink. I'll never tell Kayla what changed LeighAnne's mind. After a minute Kayla returns to doing whatever assignment she had been working on.

LeighAnne doesn't waste a second. She starts working on her essay.

I recline in LeighAnne's chair as if I own this classroom.

Maybe fifteen minutes later the bell rings. Kayla starts grabbing her stuff to head for her next class.

LeighAnne very nervously holds a paper out to me. And she politely returns Kayla's pen to her, thanking her for the loan of it. I take LeighAnne's paper. I hand her a sticky note with my address on it. Below that, I've written "8:00. Don't be late." I smile as I hand it to her. I fold her essay up and stick it in my pocket.

LeighAnne starts getting up, moving her bottom very slowly until it's off the chair.

Kayla calls out "Thanks again!" to me as she vanishes. A couple of students start filing into the classroom for LeighAnne's next class.

I leave. I have to get to work. Interns don't get to be late. We're lucky if we get to sit down! But I take LeighAnne's essay with me. I don't really care what she has to say. I just wanted her to join Kayla in doing an assignment. I wanted her to feel that to me, LeighAnne isn't any better than Kayla.

It's about 4:00 when I feel my phone vibrate. While I'm working, it only does that for "priority contacts" like close friends and family. It's another ten minutes before I get a chance to check it. It's a text from mom, telling me that she gave Kayla my number. And it says that Kayla brought home a very humble apology from the teacher. She even sends me a picture of the note LeighAnne wrote. It does not mention spanking. It just apologizes for not believing Kayla when Kayla told her that her essay was accurate. And for calling mom in for an unnecessary conference because of it.

Mom says she got part of the story from Kayla, who rather eagerly told mom how I stood up for Kayla. But Kayla doesn't know what happened while she was in the hall. So she can't tell mom. She can only say that LeighAnne was "Ms. Nasty" when I left, "like in her full witch mode," and "Miss Timid Mouse," when Kayla was allowed back in.

"Don't tell me you taught her teacher a lesson..." Mom's text asks.

I quickly text back "She was being so naughty! She deserved to be spanked!"

Mom just as quickly sends back "LOL. I just can't send you anywhere, can I? Only you would go to school and spank the teacher! Really LOL!"

I call Kayla back on my way home. It takes me a minute to figure out which of the numbers is hers. She wasn't in my contacts, but I go ahead and add her. Just not to the priority contacts.

Kayla gushes praise. She tells me that LeighAnne regraded her essay, as promised, and now Kayla has an A. Which Kayla firmly believes that she earned honestly. She probably did. Mom says Kayla is a good student. She thanks me for so firmly standing up for her. She tells me she didn't expect me to. Her friends assured her that foster families don't really stick up for their foster kids.

She repeatedly asks me what I did while she was gone to change LeighAnne's mind. But I won't tell her. I think she has a good guess, though. But that's different from knowing.

Now I have to get home and get ready. There's no guarantee that LeighAnne will come. But I think she will. I think she wants to come. And I think she's scared to. Not so much scared that I'll hurt her, but more scared of the unknown. I think she realizes that if she comes, she'll be under my firm power while she's here. I'll find out in less than an hour.

Chapter 02: Still Bitchy

I glance over LeighAnne's essay. Just enough to be able to pretend I actually read it. Then I give it to Sophie and tell her to grade it. Sophie is as creative as she is diligent in the tasks I give her. She asks to use the laptop, then types LeighAnne's fairly short essay in verbatim. She lets Grammarly assess the grammar and spelling for her. It finds enough errors. Sophie marks the paper up with a red pen. She gives LeighAnne a C. She returns it to me, giggling "I've always wanted to grade the teacher!"

The knock on my door comes at 7:52. That's my fault. I only told LeighAnne not to be late. I forgot to tell her not to be early as well. Then again, I was trying not to give her too many things to think about at once. I didn't want to overwhelm her. So I send Sophie to answer the door.

I'm on the sofa, so I can both see and hear everything. I'm only about ten feet from the door. Sophie opens it. "You must be the naughty bitch my Mistress is expecting," Sophie greets LeighAnne. "I am Miss slave, Mistress's slave." She introduces herself, just in case the collar locked around Sophie's neck was enough of an introduction for LeighAnne. "Come in."

LeighAnne steps in and her eyes are nervously darting all over the room. I don't' know what she's thinking she might see. But there's nothing for her to see. It looks like any other living room. There's nothing different for her to see. No torture racks. No chains dangling from the walls. I'm still wearing the scrubs I changed into for work. Slightly blood-stained from my shift, most of which was spent in the ER. I must look like a tired nurse after a long shift. No leather dress with spiked heels and a bullwhip in my hand.

Sophie pushes the door shut and quickly puts a hand to LeighAnne's shoulder. She firmly nudges LeighAnne over to the wall. There's a small empty space along the wall that I intentionally keep empty. It provides a place for toys to wait. A place with nothing for them. Just an empty wall to stand along.

Sophie nudges LeighAnne to stand there. LeighAnne stands with her hands hugged across her body. She trembles just slightly. Sophie guides her to stand with the backs of her heels, and her back, against the wall. To stand up straight. Then Sophie tells her "Mistress warned me you were ignorant!" in a rather exasperated voice. "Put your hands behind you, at the small of your back. Then stand still. And keep your mouth shut. My Mistress will deal with your naughty bottom when it's convenient for Her." Sophie stands there while LeighAnne slowly gets herself in place. Only then does Sophie come over to me, drop to her knees, and when I nod for her to speak, she tells me "Your bitch is waiting until You wish to play with it, Mistress."

I send Sophie to fetch me another cup of coffee. I want LeighAnne to stand there and wait for a few minutes. She can see me ignoring her. It should nicely remind her that she's here for my pleasure. And that I don't much care about whatever silly things she might want.

Finally, I get up, pick my crop up off the table and walk over to where LeighAnne is waiting. Her eyes lock onto the crop the instant I touch it. It's just a regular riding crop, except that its soft leather is pastel green, and it's fringed with delicate white lace. Only its tip is hard leather. It does look rather girly. I love it. It was a present from mom for my 18th birthday. I'll bet LeighAnne is already imagining herself being whipped with such a girly crop. Imagining that it will hurt as badly as it is cutesy. I'll bet she'd find it just a little more humiliating to be whipped with the girly crop, instead of a more plain one.

LeighAnne has a rather oval, and narrow-looking face. She has a prominent jawline with well-rounded, soft features. She has short black hair, wavy with tiny curls, that hangs down to the tops of her shoulders. The waves are s, not natural. They're too precise to be natural. It has a slight bushiness to it. And it has a wet look to it, even though it's clearly not. She has green eyes that aren't especially bright or dull. She has a longish nose that's decently narrow as well. It has soft lines too, except along its top where the line is sharp. She has a wide mouth that seems to stretch clear across her face. That's framed with a pair of deep pink, plump lips.

She hasn't changed. She's still wearing the same black dress that she had on in school today. I really hadn't expected her to change. It does look like she's fixed her makeup. The smudges are gone. But I'll bet she did that the instant I was out the classroom door. Before anyone else saw that "I've been crying" look to it. That would draw some questions! Questions LeighAnne definitely does not to be answering.

I stand in front of her. I've already decided what approach I'm going to take with LeighAnne. What I don't know, and can't yet know, is what LeighAnne likes. What she's craving so much that it brought her here in spite of her anxiety about coming. I'll have to figure that out as I go. But I have figured out that LeighAnne is rather whiny. That was so obvious when I spanked her.

For now, I'm going to be exacting with her. And I'm only going to tell her what she needs to know. I look her over, fairly quickly. Just enough for her to see me looking her body over. "You will take that dress off. Stay just where you are. Do not think about trying to hide any of that scrawny body. Fold your dress neatly. Politely ask my slave to hold it. Do not drag your feet. Take it off just as if no one were watching you. Now, say 'yes, Ma'am,' and do it." It lets LeighAnne know quite clearly what I expect her to do. It should leave her no questions about it.

"Yes, Ma'am," LeighAnne answers. Immediately I notice that the brassiness is back in her voice. I guess it came back as the pain of her spanking ebbed. She says the polite words, but without the humbled tone, I heard earlier. It's a warning to me. It tells me that the bitchiness comes naturally to her, and I'm going to be seeing more of it tonight. Not that I mind. I love those cheeks of hers! I'm looking forward to spanking them again!

LeighAnne moves just a little bit slowly. About as slow as she figures she can get away with. She lifts her dress up and over her head, pulling her hands out of the long sleeves after it's over her head. She tries to look casual as she does that, holding the dress in front of her chest. She holds it there to fold it as well, trying to block my sightline of her bra and look like she's not.

I find it slightly interesting. It tells me that, given the choice, she'd rather show me any part of her body other than those small breasts. Those must be what she's most self-conscious about.

"Will you please hold my dress, Miss Slave?" LeighAnne asks Sophie in the same tone of voice. I nod, a cue to Sophie, and Sophie takes the dress. Then I wait as LeighAnne moves her hands reluctantly behind her again. She knows she has to. I've told her that. But it also means that she has to let me see her bra, and she clearly is uncomfortable about doing that.

Now that LeighAnne's dress is off, I can see most of her body. It's as lean as I thought it would be. I can see the lines of her collar bones standing out along her shoulders. Less prominently I can see the lines of her hip bones as well. I can't actually see her ribs, but I can tell where her rib case is, even though its lines aren't showing. I can see arms that are almost as narrow as toothpicks. And legs that are just as narrow, but have a nice shape to them. Their narrowness makes them look long and lithe. I can see a flat, toned stomach. I can see light white skin that's youthful and elastically taut. I see a prominent feminine curve to her waist. There's less of a curve to her hips. But it's not as if they're not shapely, they just don't have enough meat on them to have a full curviness.

LeighAnne is wearing the same panties she had on, too. It lets me see that they cover her pubes just as fully as they cover her bottom. I don't see any hair sticking out at her legs, or any puffing out the front of them, so if she has a bush, it's not going to be much of one. I can see the crotch of those panties riding flush and flat between her thighs as well. There's no plumpness swelling her mound out. It's going to be flat. But I knew that. As I look closely, I do see a small, narrow, little ridge poking the panties out just a bit, right in the center of that flat mound. LeighAnne must have so rather prominent folds rising from her pussy lips. I'll get to those.

I can see that she's wearing a simple black cotton bra. To me, it's little more than a sports bra. But it's not. It has a narrow band around her chest. Two black triangles rise up from that, fully covering her mounds. Then narrow straps flow over her shoulders. Its cotton fabric hides every bit of her mounds. But it is lace trimmed to look sexy. Or sort of sexy. I can see that her mounds barely rise off her chest. I can't really make out their shape, the snug fabric has them pushed flat against her chest. But I can see a pair of wide nipples prominently straining against those cups. If those strips of fabric count as cups.

"You will take that bra off the same way and ask my slave to hold it. Do not even think about covering those ant bites. Show me those tiny boobs, bitch." I tell LeighAnne, adding a little firmness into my voice. I picked her bra to come off next because it's the thing she least wants to take off.

"NO!" LeighAnne blurts out again. Only this time her voice is as hard as it is nervous. "I came here to get my grade. Not to strip! You don't need to see my boobs to give me my grade! Just give me the grade and be done! I am NOT taking my bra off!"

I grab LeighAnne's shoulder. Quickly, and rather roughly, I spin her around to face the wall. I put my hand to the small of her back and shove, pressing her front side firmly against that wall. I reach down to the waistband of her panties. I roughly yank her panties down to her thighs. LeighAnne yelps as she feels them pulled off her bottom. I leave them around her thighs.

"NO!" LeighAnne blurts out, "you are not doing this! Stop! I said NO!"

"And I said behave, bitch," I scold her in my sternest tone.

I snap my crop, cracking its tip against one of her globes. The redness had faded from them, leaving them nice and white for me. With her standing, instead of bent over, those cheeks are even more rounded for me. It's only about half of my strength. The crop's stiff tip snaps against LeighAnne's little bottom with a loud, splitting crack. It sears a bright welt onto the center of her globe.

LeighAnne screeches out a loud "OW! Oh, OW! It hurts! Don't spank me again! I don't want to be spanked! I said NO!"

123456...8