Teaching the Golf Pro a Lesson

Story Info
Husband seeks some revenge on cheating wife.
2.3k words
4.21
80.5k
58
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes. As always any and all characters in this story taking part in pure raw sex are over 18 years of age. I know that cheating wives are not humorous, but there is a chance I have injected a bit of humor in this story. Again, as always, all people in this story are only real in my mind.

I am Lee Parker. I am a fairly successful, 53 year old civil engineer, owning my own business. My wife, Joy, and I are closing in on our 30th Anniversary, and I am heading for retirement within the next two years. We have a son, John, who just turned 27 and a daughter, Janet, 25. John is poised to take over my business when I call it quits.

For the majority of our marriage, I thought we were better than most. Quite a few of our friends are on a second spouse, or third in a few cases. That's not to say we haven't had a rough patch, or two, because we have. I worked too many hours building my business, causing the "you don't spend enough time at home" complaints.

If I admit to one major fault, its I have never denied Joy anything! This has given her a large sense of entitlement. She wanted a bigger house, we moved to a bigger house, even though I was happy with what we had. She wanted a fancier car, done. The one area that I thought she never lacked in was the bedroom. I'm not going to tell you that I am some sort of porn god, but at 5'11" and still a trim 175, I can still keep my end of the bedroom bargain.

Up until a few weeks ago I was under the impression that Joy was satisfied, bedroom wise, too. It was after her 3rd golf lesson in a group of 6 I bought for her, when I noticed her clubs in our garage when I returned home from work. They were spotless. Not a blade of grass, not a speck of dirt. This got me thinking. When I mentioned how clean everything was, she stammered that the entire lesson was off the mats at the driving range. Possible, I thought to myself.

The same clean as a whistle clubs and shoes where there, the following Wednesday. I didn't say a word. The next Wednesday. I took my lunch at the golf club she was taking her lessons at. The restaurant was not visible from the driving range, so I waited for her noon lesson. By 12:15, no Joy. I went to the clubhouse and asked if her teacher, Roland something or other was there. I was told he has Wednesday afternoons off. Hummm?

I turned my phone's "find my phone app" on and entered her cell number. Sure enough, it led me to a little out of the way motel, and there in front of room 6, was my wife's fancy car. I didn't know what to do, so I sat there and plotted my next move.

It took all the self control I could muster not to say anything, or let on that I knew about what sort of lessons she was getting from Roland. I had a short 3 day business trip planned for the day after tomorrow, so I hurried home and started formulating my plan.

Friday morning, as I was packing my car, Joy was watching me, and telling me how lonely she would be. In my mind the words "I fucking doubt it" came up.

Off I went, to my "business" trip. Truth be told, my first stop was to a lawyer, who came highly recommended. I entered the law office of Larson E. Pettifogger, esq. and told him the whole story up to that point. Lars, as he asked me to call him, was very attentive and made a few suggestions I hadn't thought of.

I then spent the next 2 and 1/2 days with my eyes glued to my laptop, live streaming my own bedroom. I wasn't out of my house an hour, when who drives into my garage? You guessed it. Roland. Joy must have set a new speed record running up the stairs while tossing her clothes every which way. Throwing a now naked Roland on our bed, OUR FUCKING BED! and proceeded to take his modest 6 inches of skinny cock into her mouth.

Let me interject, here. that she hasn't sucked my rather thick 6 inches for at least five years. After taking his load down her throat, she rolls onto her back, legs wide open and lets Roland eat her pussy for a good twenty minutes. All the while, I could her her cries of passion, which proved to me that she had been faking it with me for quite a while.

For the next nearly three days, I would watch off and on, seeing them fucking like rabbits. Her on top. Doggie. On her side. On her other side. The final straw that broke the camel's back was when he fucked her in the ass. For nearly 30 years, her ass was off limits. Not even my pinky finger. Nothing!

I had told Joy, I was going straight to my office on Monday, and would see her at dinner. What a dinner conversation that wound up being.

I got home about 6 in the evening, and Joy asked how my trip was. "Really good, until two detectives paid me a visit. this afternoon" I responded. "Sit down and listen" I said firmly. Her smile quickly disappeared.

"Two lady cops, Cagney and Lacey, I think, asked me about my whereabouts yesterday." Joy glanced at a text coming through on her phone and turned as white as a ghost. "Something wrong?" I asked. She just couldn't get her mouth to work, as tears started out of both eyes. "Oh, God, Roland is in the hospital!" she cried.

"Too fucking bad, its not the morgue!" I quipped.

Joy just starred at me.

"That's what the lady detectives were questioning me about" It seems as if an irate husband found him fucking his own wife, yesterday afternoon, and took a golf club, a driver they think, to each knee. After breaking both knee caps, they whacked him good right between his legs. They think he might lose both of his nuts! By this time, my smile was nowhere to be seen.

I continued by telling my soon to be ex wife, that the wife he was fucking was Joy's best friend, Veronica Pierce. Before I let her say a word, both cops told me that Ronnie told them you were fucking him, too. "No, I'm not!" she cried. Grinning, I opened my laptop, turning it to her, and started my streaming.

"Before I tell you what is going to happen, let me tell you what these two cops told me about the attacker. 6'3" or so, about 235 with a southern drawl." I proceeded by asking her if that sounds like anyone we know. Like Tony Pierce, Ronnie's husband?

"Let me remind you I am 5" 11" and a buck 75."

"Now, I will give one hour to pack anything you want to take, and get the fuck out of MY house!" Continuing on, I told her I canceled all her credit cards, removed her name from our joint accounts, but left her own checking account with some, but not much money.

"If you need money, either ask your asshole lover, or pawn your jewelry. My lawyer will be serving you papers, by Thursday, so let me know where you will be hiding."

As a parting shot, I told her that Veronica might be available to shack up with, as Tony was throwing her cheating ass out, too.

Defiantly, she tells me that when Tony goes to jail, Ronnie will get the house! Not a chance, I throw at her, his alibi is rock solid.

By Friday, divorce papers were served. The detectives, armed with a search warrant, looked everywhere in my house, car and office. All drawing blanks. Finger prints were lifted from the driver that was used to break all three of Roland's knees. Think that one over.

The prints came back to Veronica, herself. Wow, even I was shocked.

With the videos I had, plus a little clause in our pre-nup, that caused either spouse to forfeit most of the assets, if infidelity occurred, the division of assets went about 80 - 20 to me. I did come up with about 20% of the value of my house to give to Joy. Both of our kids wanted the barest of minimum to do with their mother. Neither of them would let Joy move in with them, not even for a few days. She and Veronica found a place to stay. I heard from reliable sources, it was quite a step down from what both of them were used to.

Sixty days later, I was single. Single, but not entirely happy. Yes. I did go out on a date, or two. Nothing substantial. My employees tried keeping my spirits up, and for the most part succeeded. For the past 15 years, I had the same secretary, Evelyn Hayes. Mid 50's, on the round side, a few inches shorter than me, and divorced for nearly 10 years. A no nonesense lady, if there ever was one.

About a month after the divorce was final, I was getting ready to leave for the weekend, when Evy walks into my office and says, "since you won't ask me, then I will ask you, do you want to have dinner with me?" Well, my mouth dropped to my chin. and I just nodded and asked her, where.

After a very enjoyable dinner, I took Evy back to get her car. when she leans over and softly kisses me on the lips, whispering, follow me home.

Entering her nicely furnished apartment, we stood just inside the door, hugging and kissing. with her telling me she might be a bit rusty. Taking my hand and walking me to her bedroom, I resumed kissing her softly and very gently cupping her breast. Slowly we removed our own clothing, with Evy revealing her small but pert breasts. Her nipples were already at attention, as we laid down side by side. Kissing both her closed eyes. Gently rubbing one rock hard nipple. Then the other, while her hand found my engorged manhood. I gently rolled her onto her back and moved between her open legs.

I rubbed my cock up and down her very wet sex, causing a few gasps, and the caution for me to be careful. Entering her pussy and picking up speed, for the first time in the 15 years I've known her, I heard some very salty language. "Oh, fuck, Lee. Fuck me harder. Lee!"

Shooting my load deep into her wonanhood, we just rolled onto our sides, catching our breath. The only audible word from either of us was a long, slow "wow"

I allowed Evy the bathroom first, then I followed. Getting back in bed, still naked, we just held each other, and kissed each other very tenderly.

"Do you want to talk about what just transpired?" I asked.

"To be truthful, I've waited patiently for many years, Lee," she replied. I never wished you the pain Joy caused you, but I hope this isn't a one shot deal, she continued.

Holding her head on my shoulder, and kissing her forehead, my answer was a gentle rubbing up and down one arm, ending with her nice B cup breast in my hand. With her nipple being rolled between my thumb and forefinger, I think I conveyed my answer silently, but with honesty.

We started actually dating, a few weeks later, when who do we see at one of our favorite restaurants? None other than former golf instructor, Roland. I never did remember is last name, and he was with another older lady from our social circle. I just couldn't resist going over, saying hello to his newest lady friend, looked him straight in the eye and asked, "How they hanging, Roland?"

As I turned to return to my own table I couldn't help but wonder about is ability to perform.

As Evy and I were starting to talk about her moving in with me, I realized I had some cleaning up to do. With nobody watching me, I opened a secret door in my garage wall, removed two boots with 5 inch platforms covering both heel and sole, a fairly long light brown wig, and a shoulder pad looking device that added about 55 pounds of bulk to my body, plus a pair of work pants with an inseam long enough to cover the platforms. Driving out in the nearby woods, with a small can of lighter fluid, I made a pile of my goodies, poured on the lighter fluid, lit a match and watched any evidence of my evil deed go up in smoke.

Oh, if you haven't guessed how Ronnie's finger prints got on the driver, when "the attacker" finished, he looked at the shaking girl trying to cover her bouncing tits, and growled "grab hold or your knees are next!"

Talk about balls, four weeks after I had Evelyn move into my house, decorated with all new bedroom furniture, my HR lady comes into my office, laughing and shows me an online job application from my ex, Joy. Shaking my head, I told her to tell her we didn't have any opening for people with her unique job skills.

Will Evy and I ever get married? We really haven't discussed that. Are we both over the moon happy? You bet your ass we are. So are both my kids. They don't call her mom, but they spend every holiday with us. Did Cagney and Lacey ever find who knee capped Roland Jarvis? Nope, case unsolved. Finally, am I sorry for what I did? No fucking way. I caused him more physical pain than the emotional pain he and my cheating ex caused me.

I sleep very sound at night, with the new love of my life right next to me.