Teaching the Lesson

Story Info
A student teaches his instructor a lesson.
2k words
4.3
48.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

Disclaimer: This is obviously college and everyone is over 18.

Anonymous said: Could you do a story about a girl whose teacher is too bitchy to the class, so the girls boyfriend tries to get her to take it easy on the class, but finds out she's mean because her husband isn't giving her hood enough dick, and so the boyfriend ends up fucking the teacher?

*

"She's such a bitch!" Anika complained. "I hate her! I'm thinking of dropping the class."

"But don't you need that class to get into the nursing program?" Enrique asked.

"Yeah, but I can't take anymore. She's always picking on me!"

"Yeah, I know! I'm sorry, baby!" Enrique pulled Anika into his arms and held her tightly. He didn't like that she was being treated poorly by Mrs. Winters but he had an inkling as to why it was happening. He hadn't told Anika about the way that Mrs. Winters checked him out when she thought that Anika wasn't looking. He hadn't told her about the sensual stares and hungry eyes that Mrs. Winters shot in his direction. She didn't like Anika, that was clear.

"I hate her!" Anika began to cry and Enrique knew that he was going to have to take matters into his own hands.

"Don't' worry, baby. I'll take care of this," he assured Anika.

In the next class meeting, Enrique knew what he had to do. He stared Mrs. Winters down throughout the entire lecture. When she picked on Anika, he gave her an evil look that would have intimidated most people, but not Mrs. Winters. She stared him down, daring him to challenge her further. He didn't bother trying in the middle of class. His plan was for after class. He already knew that there wasn't another class in this room for three hours after this one. He smiled to himself as the class ended.

"Don't forget your book report assignments due next week," Mrs. Winters reminded the students as they quickly made their way to the door. She was a beautiful woman with full hips and what he imagined must be fake tits by the way they stood perkily at attention. She was blonde and wore glasses that actually made her look hotter than she already was. She looked like she could be a porn star if she wanted to, quite unlike Anika who was fairly skinny with small tits and a tiny, little butt.

Enrique loved Anika. They had been together for several years already and he wasn't about to stand for anyone treating her poorly. He was going to teach Mrs. Winters a lesson but he wasn't going to tell Anika exactly how he taught it to her.

"Anika," Enrique began to explain, "I'm going to teach Mrs. Winters a little lesson for picking on you. Go on ahead of me and I'll meet you in science class as soon as I can," he assured Anika. "I'm not going to let her get away with treating you this way!"

Anika's face lit up with love and he knew that she was happy to hear that Mrs. Winters was going to be punished. "What are you going to do to her?"

"Just talk to her about it. I've got you, baby."

"Thank you, Enrique! You are the best boyfriend I've ever had. I'm glad I can count on you!" She leaned in and kissed him and while they were kissing, Enrique opened his eyes and saw Mrs. Winters watching them.

"Can I help you two with something?" Mrs. Winters asked.

"No, I was just leaving," Anika said quickly as she pushed away from Enrique and began to walk to the door.

"Bye Anika!" he called.

"Bye bitch," he thought he heard Mrs. Winters say.

"What did you just say?" he asked.

"Nothing at all," she retorted but he could see by the look in her eyes that she was feeling aggressive.

"I wanted to talk to you about the way you are treating Anika. You're pretty rude to her, and that just isn't okay."

"Rude to her? I'm not rude to her!" she said defensively.

"You called her a bitch just now and I think you and I both know who the real bitch is."

"Your little girlfriend is awfully opinionated. Why isn't she here talking to me about this? Why did she send you?"

"She didn't. I came here of my own accord."

"Okay, so we had a conversation. I'll try to be nicer." She grabbed her belongings and put them into her stylish leather satchel. "Is that all? Are we done?"

Enrique could not believe how rude and dismissive this bitch was being. He hadn't planned on it, but a thought came into his mind that made his whole body shake with anger. He was going to have to teach this cunt a lesson and he knew exactly how he was going to do it. Words weren't working and his cock was getting harder as he watched her bend over to pick up an eraser that she had been using to erase that day's lesson from the board.

"You think you're such a good teacher, don't you? Teaching your stupid lessons and putting my girlfriend down just because you're jealous. You want this cock, you stupid slut?" She turned, spinning around to give him a dark, ominous stare.

"What did you say?" she hissed.

"I said, it's time for you to learn a lesson, Mrs. Winters and I'm going to be doing the teaching this time."

"What?" she asked but he was done talking. He leaped toward her, tackling her to the ground. There was a struggle between them as he pulled her skirt up, revealing her panties. He pulled her top off as she struggled against him and he had just unhooked her bra when she somehow managed to get out from underneath him. She began to run for the door but Enrique was in excellent shape and was able to jump up and grab her.

Mrs. Winters put up a good fight but she was no match for Enrique's masculine strength. He threw her down on top of her desk and held her down as he took off his own clothes and pulled down her panties. He watched her eyes grow wider as she saw his size and girth. Maybe she was afraid of how it was going to feel when he stuck his cock inside of her. He hoped that she was suffering through the experience. He really did. He wanted her to hate this.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she screamed as she put up a fight that can only be described as half-assed. He leaned down and kissed her mouth, which he knew he shouldn't have done as soon as he did it. Mrs. Winters tasted fantastic. In fact, he instantly knew that he had better chemistry with her than he did with Anika. He pushed that thought aside as he forced his cock into Mrs. Winters. She let out a cry of shock as the pleasure of his thrusts began to register in her brain.

Enrique knew that he was supposed to be teaching her a lesson but the more he fucked her, the more he lost sight of his original purpose. He was fucking her hard and fast, and though Anika would have hated it, Mrs. Winters was loving it. She actually liked it hard.

"Harder! Harder! Please! Please, Enrique, fuck me!" she screamed. Things were not going according to plan and so he fucked her harder and faster, hoping that she would be in pain at some point the way that Anika often was when he was too rough. Mrs. Winters was a different kind of woman. The harder he pumped his cock in her, the more she came. She was screaming loudly, too. Enrique was starting to worry about getting caught with his cock in this teacher. He was stressing out and so he tried his best to cum.

Maybe he would cum in her and get her knocked up. That would teach her a lesson. He had a new plan now and so he pounded her teacher pussy so hard that she was starting to look like it might actually hurt. She came one final time and he dumped his load deep into her pussy. When it was over, they looked at one another uncomfortably. It was definitely weird. He began to put his clothes back on and she did the same.

"I can't believe that just happened," she said slowly.

"Me neither. I got carried away about you treating my girlfriend wrong..."

"Don't worry about it. You know, the truth is, my husband hasn't been giving me good sex for a long time. I haven't cum like that in probably ten years. I feel relaxed in a way I haven't in a very long time. Do you think we can do this again sometime? I won't tell Anika."

"Ten years? Wow," he was shocked.

"Yeah. I think that's why I've been treating Anika so bad. She's so lucky to have a man like you that knows how to fuck. Even when my husband did fuck me it just wasn't good." She sat down and put her head in her hands and she started to cry. Enrique wasn't sure what to do but for some reason, seeing Mrs. Winters crying made his cock hard. He pulled it out and presented it to her.

"Why don't you suck this and make it the rest of the way hard," he suggested. Mrs. Winters looked up through her tears and gave him and sheepish smile.

"I'd love to," she grasped his cock with one hand and put her sexy mouth all over his dick. She sucked the living shit out of his cock, working his shaft with her hands and mouth as if she truly was a porn star. He knew he was about to bust his load and so he pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Bend over your desk. I want you from behind this time."

She followed his direction, bending over and then looking back over her shoulder at him as he entered her. He sunk his cock into her and he watched as her body twitched and shuddered as she came.

"You're not ever going to tell Anika about this are you?" he coached her.

"No, never!"

"Good slut. You're going to be nice to her from now on, aren't you?"

"Yes!" she screamed.

"Good. As long as you do those things I can keep giving you this dick. Would you like that?" He smacked her ass nice and hard.

"Yes! Please! I always want this cock! Always! Never stop fucking me!" she begged. There was something about her desperation that turned him on. He dumped a second load in her and when he was done, he stepped away and began to gather his clothes and belongings.

"You don't have to go, do you?" Mrs. Winters looked so forlorn.

"I have to go meet Anika in science class. She's waiting for me."

"Of course. Well, can we do this again after the next class?" she asked.

"If you follow our agreement, then yes," Enrique agreed, and then they parted ways. As he made his way to the science building he realized what he had just done. He had just cheated on Anika with their teacher. He was a horrible person and a horrible boyfriend but there was one thing he was feeling pretty good about, and that was the way he had been fucking Mrs. Winters. She was loving his dick and she wanted more. He couldn't wait to give it to her.

"So did you take care of it?" Anika asked when he reached their science class. The lecture was in progress so they spoke in whispers.

"I sure did," Enrique confirmed.

"You're the best boyfriend in the world," she told him and gave him a small kiss on the lips. He realized he was very lucky he hadn't eaten Mrs. Winters's pussy, or Anika might have tasted her on his lips. The guilt was definitely creeping in and he didn't like it but he had enjoyed fucking Mrs. Winters. He knew he wouldn't be able to resist doing it again. After all, Mrs. Winters was a better lay than Anika ever was. If he kept his mouth shut he could keep fucking them both.


SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers