Teaching the Professor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop talking and just fuck my wife. I slam my cock in and out of her. She's so slick, so wet, and so ready to be taken. She holds on to the deck rail but is slamming her ass back against me, putting as much into my thrusts as I am. I keep this up for as long as I can, but soon have to pull out to keep from coming too soon. I want to break her, to make her collapse in release. "Imagine that I'm out here watching that stranger fuck you, Cynthia. I've got my cock in my hand, stroking it as he ravages your pussy right in front of me." I tell her. "I can tell that makes you hot."

She says nothing but pushes her ass back toward me, begging me to fill her. I continue. "But that's not really the problem, is it? You're not worried about being seen by some strange man." I enter her again, as deeply as I can. As I continue talking to her I slowly and deliberately pull all the way out and then roughly drive myself back into her. "You're worried about how you would behave around that strange man. That you'd let him fuck you, that you'd suck his cock, let him put his hands all over you and inside you. Isn't that right?" I slap her ass.

"Oh, oh...yes...he can have me." she murmurs.

"And I'll bet that if his wife came over, you'd let her have you, too, wouldn't you?" I asked. "Tell me what you'd do to convince his wife to let him finish fucking you."

Cynthia whined as she approached her climax. "Oh God. I want him to finish. I would kiss her. I would suck her tits. Beg her to let him finish me."

"Would you lick her cunt, Cynthia? What if she told you that she'd only let you use her husband's cock if you stuck your tongue in her ass?" I could feel the pressure building in my balls.

"Oh, yes, baby. I would lick her pussy and her ass if I could just have his cock!" my pretty wife replied.

"And what if it wasn't his wife? What if it was his brother? What if it was his brother and two of his friends?" I pounded her slick hole with my cock, which was ready to burst.

"Oh, baby. They can all fuck me. Any way they want. I'll suck their cocks, let them take me one by fucking one." She began to writhe against my cock and pull me into her forcefully. I could feel her breathing getting ragged. She was near. So was I.

"Fuck, Cynthia. They're all going to come, one by one. I'm going to come with them. They're going to come inside you and all over you...all over your beautiful ass. They're jerking their big hard dicks as they watch you get fucked and shooting their loads...Oh, SHIT!"

My heart briefly stopped, I think, as I shot the biggest and most painful load I can remember. It seemed to take minutes for me to finish emptying my balls into Cynthia's spasming pussy. She screamed as I kept driving into her and she came wildly, bucking against me. Her arms fell from the rail and went limp. I lifted her to lean on me, my cock still buried inside her. I crushed her breasts against my arm as I held her through her orgasm. I continued to spurt into her, and I could feel our fluids running down my cock and balls and on to my leg. Cynthia whimpered as she came down from her high.

We separated and I carried her back inside, upstairs to our bedroom. I ran a bath for her and fixed her a drink. My cock lightly stirred as I thought about what I would do with her after she had recovered. It was still early and she was still guilty.

I joined her in the tub for a little while as she relaxed and regained her composure. After I had climbed out and toweled off so that she could stretch out, I sat next to the tub and we talked about what was happening to us.

"Cyn. Were you ever to separate the acts themselves from the submission? I mean, afterward, did you ever go back and think 'Wow--I didn't think I'd like that, but I did..?'"

"Sometimes. I was always embarrassed after those things. Sated, exhausted, and ashamed, too, but mostly embarrassed. What I've done with Kate has been exciting and enjoyable, but I'm not considering calling myself bisexual. And I have thought of doing some of these things with you but didn't know how to make that happen. Plus, like we always said, there was too much wrapped up in the logistics of bringing others into our relationship, so when it happened, I just went with it and apparently didn't spend much time thinking. But I always thought of you and how I wanted you there."

I nodded in acknowledgment but knew it would take some time to really reconnect us properly. I watched her towel off, feasting my eyes on her body. She had aged well, much better than I had. How could others not want her? I imagined those others, boys and girls, really, hands and mouths all over her. My cock grew as I pictured her writhing at their commands, tasting her first pussy, being touched in places she never had. I took the towel from her and hung it up. "Well, dear, it's time for us to continue. I've more for you to do tonight. Or, better to say I've got more to do to you." I stood and my cock led me over to her. I took her hand and led her to the bed.

"You're not usually so energetic." she winked. I wasn't sure how to feel about her confidence. I decided I needed to take it down a notch.

"Are you telling me you're more interested in going more than once a night than you've let on? I've always been game for that, but you've always gone to sleep. Maybe I've just been needing to take what's mine and not worry about whether or not you were tired." I sat down on the edge of the bed and stood her in front of me. "I'll bet you would be happy to be woken up with my tongue in your cunt."

"Or your cock..." she added, reaching down and tugging on my member.

"It's time for you to do something for me. All I've been able to do is imagine what a slut you've been from your descriptions. Someday I'll be able to watch you being fucked by someone else, see the look on your face, hear you gasp as he penetrates you. But for now, I have to imagine. So right now, you're going to show me what you can." I pulled her down to her knees facing me, my cock inches from her face. "So now you're going to give me the wettest, nastiest, sluttiest blowjob you've ever given. I want you to do anything and everything you can imagine, anything you've seen, pictured, or done. And forget about how you might look, or what I might think of you." I swallowed to ready myself for this. "I already know you're a slut, a slut who will suck off college boys one after the other. I want the payoff now. I want to watch you do it. I want you to tell me how it feels, tell me what you're thinking. Show me how it feels. Show me what it makes you want to do to me, to yourself. Forget I'm your husband. Just think of me as a cock, a cock you must have."

My wife's eyes were closed. Her hand closed lightly around the base of my cock and lightly stroked it, back and forth. I wondered what she was thinking. Was she waiting for a cue from me? I decided to help her.

"You should ask for my permission, slut."

"May I suck your cock?" she tentatively asked. She was looking at it but hadn't opened her eyes.

"Not unless you ask properly. You need to look at me and ask me like you can't live unless I give you permission." I stood, forcing her to raise up on her knees.

"Please, sir, may I suck your cock?" she pleaded, her eyes large and unfocused.

"Yes, you may."

She took it in her hand and leaned in, kissing the head gently. She snaked her tongue out and swirled it around the head, then began to trail her tongue down the shaft. She moaned in her throat. As she ran her tongue up the underside to the head again, she looked up at me, her eyes half closed. "Do you like that?"

I nodded my assent as she continued. "Do you like it?" I asked. She looked up at me and took her tongue away. "I didn't say to stop. I asked you to tell me if you like licking my cock. Do you enjoy it, or are you only doing it to please me?"

She resumed licking me but didn't reply. I pulled away from her. "I asked you a question. Answer it."

She looked up at me again and whispered, "I want to lick your cock."

"And? Why are you doing it?" I pushed.

"I like it. But I like being told to do it." she finally said, in a quiet voice.

"That's progress, dear. Now show me how much you want my cock in your mouth." Cynthia slid forward and took my entire shaft between her lips. She slid nearly all the way down to my balls, gagging a little. When she rose again, she began to bob up and down. Her saliva dripped onto my balls.

She moaned excitedly as she worked her lips up and down my shaft. "I love your cock!" she exclaimed. She pumped with her hand while swabbing the head with her tongue, furiously jacking me off.

"Touch yourself." I ordered. Cynthia didn't casually masturbate, as far as I knew. I had caught her once or twice while we were sexually engaged, and I would from time to time make her do it for a few seconds here and there. It was one of my fantasies to watch her make herself come, and though right now I wasn't terribly concerned as to whether she came or not, I wanted to see how far she would go. I saw her left hand snake between her legs, and soon watched her begin to stroke and penetrate herself.

"Do you want to get yourself off?" I asked

"Yes." she replied. "But I want you to come first. I want to keep sucking your big, hard, dick. I want you to get harder watching me do it. I want to you get off watching your slut wife give you a nasty blowjob. Is this nasty?" she asked as she brought her fingers to the head of my cock. She rubbed her juices on me and then took me into her mouth again. "Mmmm...I can taste my pussy on you. You'll have to fuck me hard later so I can taste myself on you more." She bobbed up and down on me again, slurping obscenely. I saw her slip two fingers inside herself again and felt the moan in her throat as she sucked me.

"You're doing a wonderful job." I was working very hard not to come.

"Mmmm..." she took my balls in her mouth. She dragged her tongue along my sack and back up to the head. When she got to the end, she looked me in the eyes again, her gaze smoky. "I'm your slut. I'll suck your cock whenever you tell me to. Just tell me to." She swallowed my cock again.

My wife continued to masturbate while she worshipped my cock. I loved that she was exploring herself and finding her limits, but at this point I was ready to explode. The night's activities had been too much for me.

"Get off, slut. Get off while you suck my cock." I ordered. I watched her angelic face as her lips held my cock and stroked it. Her hand was working faster and faster, and I could feel her moans on my cock as she got closer and closer to orgasm. I took her head in my hands and fucked her face. I knew I would come in her mouth. I told her.

"Show me how you get yourself off. I want to watch you come. After you come, I'm going to shoot my load down your throat." I pinched her nipple. She groaned. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and sat back. She leaned back so I could see her play with her pussy. I couldn't believe how lewd my professional, reserved wife was here in the bedroom in front of me. She slipped two fingers deep inside herself and closed her eyes, looking up at the ceiling. Her right hand reached up to her breast and pinched her nipple hard. She gasped. Within seconds she had both hands against her pussy. She rubbed her lips and clit with her right hand while vigorously fingering herself with her left. I could tell she was hitting her g spot. Her moaning grew louder and her pace quickened. She began sliding forward, humping her hands. Her nipples stood hard and swollen and she was flushed. My normally demure wife was letting loose. "Oh, fuck. Unh! Mmm!" she exclaimed. With that, she came. She exploded against her hands and gave a strangled cry.

Before she could finish her orgasm, I shoved my cock in her mouth and mercilessly fucked her face. After three or four strokes I held her mouth against me and shot my load down her throat. She gulped in surprise and continued to swallow as best she could. I pulled out of her mouth and leaned down to kiss her. I'd never done this before, but I shared her mouthful of my come. She was as surprised as I was, but it didn't stop us. I swallowed my own juices as we kiss. We collapsed on the floor together. I kissed her forehead and held her tight against me. I love my wife and can't wait to continue exploring the new dimensions of our relationship.

12