Teaching the Teacher

Story Info
Janitor has his way with the new substitute teacher.
2.7k words
4.08
33.6k
34
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to take a long term substitute teaching job for a teacher who was out on maternity leave. It was a chance to get back into the classroom, as I had sub'd before, and maybe help me decide if I wanted to make a career of it. I already had my teaching degree and certificate so it would be an easy transition.

Riverside High School had a reputation for being a rough school in a small urban district. I had taught there before without too much of a problem, though it was in the elementary school. Nonetheless, I wanted to make a good impression on the administration in hopes that, when a permanent position became available, I would have a better chance of being selected. So I made sure my work wardrobe was fresh and professional. Of course I do like to add in my personal style into the mix, which is feminine and fun, and anything that makes me feel pretty.

I've now been in the classroom for two weeks and things are going well for the most part. I've made some friends with the other teachers and, one in particular, quickly became a confidant and mentor to me. Rachel helped me navigate the school, literally and figuratively, and I was grateful for her friendship and guidance. She also warned me about Steven, the supervising janitor. She told me to never be alone with him as he had a reputation for being a pervert and a bit odd. Rachel explained that she had never had any serious issues with him with the exception of being odd and his unnerving stare.

Stare? Yes. He would stand outside of the classroom and stare at you for a while before announcing his arrival. I told her I had already experienced that but didn't think he was outside in the hallway for long, but that he did startle me a couple of times. Rachel's face turned to a concerned look, almost fearful, with the revelation. He's done that to you, already? Thats not good, she advised. Rachel told me to report that to the principal because she is keeping track of all of his actions.

I found this information a bit confusing. He seemed nice, and he was certainly handsome. He was also a very tall 6'6 and musclebound man who towered over my 5'5 petite frame. Even in heels, I found myself almost breaking my neck to look up at him whenever he stood near me. His one hand was so large it would easily cover my entire face and then some. He just didn't appear to be a threat. Not yet, at least. In fact, I was more concerned about a couple of hormone raged students who would leer at me from time to time. One in particular I would catch practically undressing me with his eyes. Teenagers.

Thursday afternoon and the school let out. It was customary for the teachers and some staff to meet at the local pub after work. I was wearing my work clothes and looked cute in my soft white blouse and knee length blue print skirt, with blue heels. I was standing near the crowded bar talking with a group of teachers when Rachel looked past me and her smile turned to a concerned frown. I heard Steven's voice as he excused himself, reaching over me to get his beer that the bartender just poured.

As he leaned into me, I stiffened up with a start. I bit my lip and looked over at Rachel as she reached out for my elbow to pull me closer to her. She noticed my reaction. She asked if I was okay.

"I- I think he intentionally pushed into me. I mean, when he leaned over me, I think I felt his 'thing' push into my butt." I was not sure what just happened.

"Bastard. Thats what I'm talking about. He had a hard on and he purposefully planted that into you. He has rubbed himself on other women before, so this isn't new. Just incredibly inappropriate."

I stood there stunned not knowing what to say. I felt so many things at that moment. Violated, harassed, confused, and even a bit scared. Then there was also this feeling of astonishment, not only at this 'assault,' but his audacity. He doesn't even know me. I don't know him. And now, after all of these feelings, I found my nipples harden. What?! Why?! I looked down for a second and saw it had happened. I pulled my little white cardigan together to hide the 'girls' as even my bra couldn't keep them from my obvious reaction. I took another sip of my Cosmopolitan and changed the subject quickly to divert the attention away. I felt at that moment like everyone saw how my body reacted even though I doubt anyone did that quickly.

I began to take notice of my surroundings. I needed to regain the control I felt I lost during that brief encounter. I needed to feel safe again. Just as I did, I looked over to where Steven was sitting and our eyes locked for what seemed like an eternity. In reality, it was a quick glance with me turning away first.

I stayed for another twenty minutes then I felt it was time for me to leave. I said my goodbyes and told Rachel I'll see her tomorrow. I had to walk by Steven's table to get to the exit, so I pretended nothing happened before. He was sitting with a couple of his colleagues so as my heels clicked loudly on the floor as I walked by them, I said goodbye and his colleagues respectfully responded with something like 'have a nice night, Ms. Malone. Steven followed with 'see you later, Missy.' Something about his awkward casualness kind of freaked me out a little bit and I held my cardigan closed tightly across my chest as I passed them. By the time I stepped into my car, I locked the doors as I looked around. Took a deep breath and drove away.

The beautiful sunshine that Friday morning made me pull out my favorite gauzy floral print dress. It was a boho style dress with the skirt long and flowy. It was made for twirling! And as I checked my look in the mirror, twirl I did. Underneath I kept the theme going with a matching floral print bra and panty set. Finished the look with a pair of dangling earrings, bangle bracelets, and dressed it up a bit with kitten heels. It all checked the feminine and fun boxes and made me feel beautiful and confidant. The breeze played with the hem as I walked to my car. By the time I got to work, the breeze turned into a gusty wind. Great, I thought to myself, I didn't check the weather for today breaking a cardinal rule for us girls when wearing such outfits. And I was having such a good hair day, too. Oh well, I managed to keep the dress under control as I stepped into the school.

The compliments came quickly from the office staff as I signed in and checked my mailbox. Even Mrs. Evans, the school principal, gave me her approval. So did the deep booming voice behind me from a man who just walked into the office.

"You look gorgeous, Miss Melissa!"

I turned on a dime, my dress flaring out, looked up and saw Steven standing there with that leering look of his. I felt the blood flow out of my face, and a chill came over me.

"Oh, hi Steven. Thank you." I quickly exited the office and walked towards my classroom. Damn, I thought to myself, what is happening to my body? There is was again. My body betraying my thoughts of fear and the need to feel safe. Was my body confused? My mind? I've never experienced this before. Unnerving to say the least. And it kept me distracted the rest of the day.

The day quickly passed and I was staying late to grade papers and lesson plan for next week so I wouldn't be stuck doing it at home Sunday afternoon. Mrs. Evans stopped by my room.

"Ms Malone, you still here?" She didn't wait for a reply. "I thought I was the last one out. Steven is doing some work in the boiler room, so you can just see yourself out when you're done."

"Thank you, Mrs. Evans! Have a great weekend!"

She was down the hall and out the door in an instant. Oh great, Steven is here. Well, I thought, the boiler room is clear on the other side of the building, so I won't have to see him. Nonetheless, I had to go make copies in the teacher's lounge. Perhaps I should take the rest home after making copies as I didn't want to be in the building alone with that man. So I went a few doors down with my files and began the task.

"You're still here, Missy?" Oh, gawd, that voice! Turning to face him, I stammered.

"Yes, um, but I'm just about done, so I'll be leaving shortly."

"No you won't be. You're not going anywhere." He admonished as he turned to lock the door to the lounge. I just stood there in stark fear.

"Yes I am! Now open that door! And my name is Ms Malone!" Unfazed, he walked straight towards me. I started backing away to try and keep some distance from him. His pace quickened.

"What do you think you're doing?! Back off! If you don't back off and let me out of here, I'll scream!" He was closing fast. I turned and ran behind a desk in the room, keeping it between us. He didn't say a thing. His leering stare said all I needed to know and I went from being scared to being terrified.

His big hand took the desk and slid it away effortlessly. I ran behind it again and made for the door. He caught up to me just as I put my hand on the lock. My hand disappeared into his and his other arm encircled me as he pulled me away and picked me up off the ground. I screamed and cried for help hoping someone else was still in the building.

He carried me over to couch with a single arm knocking chairs over as he did. He tossed me down on it. I turned over to face him brushing my hair from my face. He just stood there amused. And his one hand was rubbing his crotch. I just shook my head as I panted breathlessly.

"Take off your dress!" He ordered.

"NO!" I responded as I instinctively crossed both arms over my chest. "Keep your hands to yourself and don't touch me!" He was enjoying my fear.

"Fine. You want to do this the hard way, then we will!"

He jumped on top of me before I could say a word. His one hand pinned both my wrists above my head. His other paw grabbed my face as he moved in for a kiss. Just as I was about to scream, his tongue was in my mouth and kissing me, muffling the scream into whimpers.

My body, again, reacting. Betraying me. Skin raised in goosebumps. Screaming into his mouth. That sudden feeling from last night at the bar. And his member, engorged and digging into me through his pants and my dress. His hand left my face and went to his zipper. It was an unmistakable sound. The movement and adjustment told me he had sprung his cock from it's trappings and placed it back on my thigh. The couch was too small for his frame, so he broke the kiss and dragged me onto the carpeted floor. I was flailing, kicking and screaming. My hands helplessly beating his chest with no effect. I was shocked at how he kicked off his pants, shoes and underwear so quickly, with the shift to follow, making it obvious he's done this before. He was now sitting on top of me, naked. His weight and size was enough to hold me down no matter what I tried.

His menacing look now focused on me. Without a word, his hands reached down grabbing the bodice of my dress. He pulled up and out violently and the delicate fabric ripped wide open exposing my floral bra. My hands just kept beating on him. The silky nylon of my bra was no match for his brute strength as it, too, was torn apart with even the straps breaking. He paused for a minute staring at my hardened nipples before he pounced on them. He was groping them when he reached down and put one in his mouth. This sent my body over the edge. I felt the cold dampness of my crotch knowing all too well what was happening. I was breathing so fast I felt like I could not catch up. He made me squeal and shriek and make sounds I didn't know I was capable of producing.

Once again, he pinned my wrists back up above my head. His free hand now was pulling up my long skirted dress in a few of rough pulls, causing some rips along the way. The front of the skirt was now up at my waist. He reached down and felt the wetness in my cute undies. He was making fun of me now.

"Look at that, you're turned on! You are enjoying this!"

"NO! GET OFF ME NOW!!!! PLEASEEEEE!" I begged him. I wanted him to stop, but my body had other ideas. My body wanted, no, needed him. It needed him to ravish me. Right this minute. The thought of his suggestion now at the forefront of my mind. He was raping me. And I needed him to take me all the way. I was already on the edge of orgasm when I felt my panties being roughly pulled, then ripped off of me. I squealed again. He stuffed my torn panties into my mouth. I bit into them as he placed the head of his penis at my opening. Whimpering and sobbing, he entered me with surprising smoothness and ease. But as he pushed himself inside of me, the full girth caused me to wince and cry out with a muffled scream. Slowly at first, the pace quickened and became more urgent. For him. For me.

He began to pound me with all of his strength, my boobs bouncing with every thrust. He grunted with each forceful push, louder each time as he approached climax. I tossed my head from side to side as my own climax was building. I was going to explode.

"Noooo!!!! OH MY GAWD...." He shot himself deep within me, a hot jet of semen just as I orgasmed so forcefully I nearly pushed him out as I tightened. Wave after wave continued to flow. I was dizzy and couldn't see straight. He pushed harder into me as I gushed, until every last bit was fully injected into me. Steven pulled out which alone caused more orgasms to flow. My entire body was convulsing and shaking as I curled up into a fetal position. What just happened to me? I had never come with a lover like that before, yet, this man, this rape, gave me feelings I never knew existed. I brushed my hair from my face again and looked up at his gaze. He had a look of satisfaction and relief. He had a little smirk. I got up off the floor, unbalanced in my heels and ruined dress. I tried to cover myself the best I could as he dressed. He came back over to me, leaned down, and gave me this gentle kiss.

"Maybe next time, my place?" He turned, unlocked the door and left. I just gathered my belongings and tattered underwear and left. The drive home was filled with what just happened. And I'm hoping I will soon be at invited to his place. And I still can't understand why, exactly. My body knows.