Teach's Darq Secrets Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues at long last...
1.8k words
4.64
10.2k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

With Sarah's tiny legs wrapped about his waist, Darq negotiated the ancient wrought-iron staircase that led to his private apartments above the workshop and youth center. His king-size bed at the end of the hall seemed way too far at the moment. The large brown suede sectional sofa in the reception area was so much closer. The bed could wait for round three; he thought as he softly fell upon it; pinning her tiny body beneath his much larger one.

This woman did things to him that no other ever had. Awoke him in some primal need to protect and cherish that he had never known. It was not just how incredibly tiny she was, barely more than five feet to his six-foot-six. Or how alabaster and pure her soft skin was, he could almost see the blue veins just beneath the surface. No, this went more in-depth. So much more profound than even he was prepared for.

He had known that he was already half in love with her, even before that first email. That had only grown over the past six weeks as they corresponded. The more she revealed of herself, the deeper he fell under her spell. If she had bewitched him with her innocence, it was an enchantment from which he has no desire to wake.

Her green eyes laughed as she teased, "I thought we had blue silk sheets waiting, Darq." Her small pale hands moved teasingly over his shaved head.

Sarah's hand trembled just a tad at the intimacy. Her mind recognized that making a baby would, of course, be intimate; after all, that was one of her primary reasons for choosing this unconventional path over the clinical option of insemination. Not only had her research shown that artificial insemination was significantly less successful than the old-fashioned way, but the very idea of conceiving her child in such a cold manner had horrified her.

But this moment was even more intense than she had anticipated. He was more intense. It was not merely his size; although six foot six and over two-hundred and fifty pounds of bald black man would be intimidating to most anyone. It was something intangible. Perhaps it was his sheer tenderness; the way he was always careful with her as if she would break. But she feared that the answer might well be in the way he looked at her; as if memorizing everything about her.

Brushing her hair back from her youthful face, Darq bent forward so that his full lips rested close to her ear as he whispered, "The bed will wait. I can't."

He groaned as his cock slipped into her warm body. It was like coming home to the smell of his Nan's fried chicken after the big game. He wanted to go slower this time, wanted to give her more than he ever had any other lover. But he very much feared that was not going to be possible. Why the hell did this little slip of a woman have his stomach in knots and his cock perpetually hard? It seems it had been for over a year, even before that first private message.

Darq_B_Baller: nice pic, what u lookin 4? besides a baby

He had responded to her profile on the Impregnorium, and they had begun this long song and dance. More than once over the weeks, he swore this moment would never come, but right now all he wanted was to make the absolute most of these next two days. Well, not all he wanted, but it would be a good start on what he had in mind.

His hand moved beneath the bulk of her warm woolen jumper. The garment might have been perfectly respectable and functional, but what he felt beneath was not. He smiled against the side of her face as his fingers flicked back and forth across the tight nipples he found poking from the slits in the thin material.

"What have we here?" he whispered as he drew back to observe her, lying beneath him. Not only was she finally here; real and very much in his domain. It would seem she had even followed his instructions. Exactly.

Sarah blushed at his discovery, or perhaps it was the feel of his fingers, roughened by calluses from his work with wood, moving so unbelievably slowly and teasingly across her sensitive and now swollen nipples.

She had been embarrassed and excited as she dressed this morning in the black lace bra with slits through which her nipples and areolas peaked and the matching garter belt and hose. This outfit was not her usual matching cotton pastel bikini and bra sets; functional and demure. But this outfit was nothing compared to some of those in her rucksack. She wondered for a moment at her brazen behavior with this man.

Slowly, Darq pushed the offending garment up her torso. His breath almost knocked from his lungs at the sight of her taut stomach when he thought of it filled with his child. Inside her tight cunt, his cock hardened even more, if that was possible. He felt the head brushing against the slightly harder surface of her cervix.

He forced air back into his lungs as he pushed her jumper further up until he could see those small breasts that fit so well into his hands. Grabbing the bottom of it, he quickly tugged until her head lifted from the soft brown material of his couch. He quickly disposed of the offending bulk; tossing it across the room as he had once tossed balls across a court.

Sarah's blush deepened now without the safety of the garment to cover her upper body. She even made to cross her arms over her exposed breasts, but he wrapped one of his large hands about both of her wrists and pinned her arms above her head. She squirmed then as his eyes devoured her body, but the squirming only drew that steel hard cock deeper inside of her. It was her turn to have the breath knocked from her lungs as she came hard at the feeling of his cock brushing deeper inside of her. "Oh," she screamed.

Still holding her hands over her reddish-blonde head, Darq began to move inside her in earnest then. His cock pounded deeper into her with each wild stroke. The reality of her tiny pale body beneath his at long last was driving him hard and fast. He intended to use every single moment to tease, satiate, and ultimately trap this sweet prey of his, but he was finding that almost impossible. He felt her muscles tightening around his cock; knowing that he once again had her playing his game. "That's right, Teach. Feel my thick cock inside you."

Arching his body so that his cock slipped even deeper, he bent his head to capture that nipple beneath his teeth. He nibbled at the sensitive peak as he continued to pound hard and fast into her. His free hand slipped under her soft bottom to lift her to meet each of his thrusts. He released her wet nipple; blowing his hot breathe across it as he commanded, "Tell me what you want."

For the briefest of moments, Sarah almost forgot. "You..." she began as her body crested yet another high peak; driven there by the incessant demands of her lover. She whimpered as she caught her mistake; her Freudian slip. She quickly recovered, "Your baby," she corrected.

Darq smiled as he captured the other nipple; drawing it deeply into his mouth as his cock continued to plummet her depths. Hope surged through him as surely as desire. Did she even realize what she said? How much she revealed? Tugging at the turgid peak, he titled her bottom a bit more; he plunged deeper still wanting his cock buried deeper inside her when he came this time. "And you shall have it," he growled as he quickened the pace.

Sarah tightened her fingers into tiny fists above her head, where he still held her arms firmly. She did not even realize that her small body was arching to meet each of his deep thrusts; augmenting his hand under her bum. "Oh, my god..." she screamed as she felt her body explode as never before.

Darq felt the clenching and tightening almost as if her body were trying to dislodge him. It only drove him onwards as he pushed deeper into her warmth. Then he felt it; the wetness of her hot cunt exploding around his hard cock. It gushed down his tightening balls and ran down his thighs onto the brown suede of the couch. Fuck the damned thing; he thought as he used the wetness to push deeper still. The contractions were driving him mad; but he was not ready yet, goddammit.

Freeing her hands from above her head, his fingers moved to entwine through that mane of lush strawberry blonde hair. He tugged firmly until she opened those unbelievably blue eyes of hers and stared up into his face. "Say it, Teach." Pounding deeper, almost brutally demanding her surrender, "Fucking say it. Tell me what you want."

The tiny edge of pain where he pulled her hair only seemed to heighten Sarah's arousal. Her hands freed now; she wrapped them about his neck as her legs wrapped about his waist. This new position seemed to lift her bottom even more; tilting it so that she felt the hard, soft head of his cock pressed deep inside her fertile body as she whispered, "Your baby..." Her body was cresting yet another peak already as she growled, "Now...give it to me."

Her words were so much less than the declaration that Darq longed to hear. But they would do, for now. Even if he had wanted to prolong this little game, he doubted very much that he could as he slammed deep into her. With a matching growl of his own, he released his sacred offering deep, deep inside of her. He trembled as he felt spurt after long spurt jet into her body. In his mind, he saw it; willed it; his seed finding the tiny egg, his child growing inside of her. His body rolled slightly to the side; he collapsed onto the soft cushions with a smile.

Sarah's heart pounded loudly in her ears as she tried to will her breathing into a regular pattern; fearing that she had gotten into something way over her head. She tried to focus on the mundane: the fresh air on her damp skin; the sound of their breaths in the still morning broken only by the distant hum of traffic; the soft damp material beneath her bum. Wet would be more like it; she thought mortified. "I don't think the couch was a good idea," she whispered.

Darq laughed at the deep pink, which tinted her pale cheeks. "Who gives a damn?" His heart stuttered at the sight of his dark fingers brushing over that pink cheek tenderly. He trailed them lovingly down to her lips, which were already swollen from his kisses. "A souvenir of our baby," he whispered before replacing his fingers with his lips.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers