TeaKeeper

Info
An awakening between twin flames.
407 words
4.73
2k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkdaudios
Wkdaudios
557 Followers

✨ The Concept

Throughout our lives we experience moments that at the time, we don't realise are 'moments'. If we are fortunate, we learn, we grow, we discover through the eyes of another. A kismetic happenstance that slowly brews and draws when you meet someone of your ilk. Tea Keeper is a story of an awakening between two people. Twin flames who unite through sensorial exploration and develop a bond unlike any they've known before. These are their first moments.

✍️ The Writer

I've always admired the writing of u/ambidentrous and after filling one of his scripts, he posed the question 'Is there a dream script you wish someone would write?'. Little did we know what we were about to embark upon. Almost 10 000 words and 6 weeks later, Tea Keeper was written. This, for me, is a love letter that I couldn't have written without the ineffable mind of u/ambidentrous. Somehow you reached within and created this world that has existed only in my mind and then you elevated it to an entirely new level. Their touchstones, their language, the nuance of expression between them, you carefully crafted it all. They exist within me and you put them down on paper so that I could speak them into the world.

🎚 The Editor

As the narrative developed, I knew there was only one audio editor, one Digital Smith, that I wanted to deliver these words into the ether... u/voxinthevoid. Vox carefully and thoughtfully designed not one, but three versions of this piece for me. One for the narrative purists exempt of most elements creating a heightened sensitivity to the voice. One for those who enjoy a classic narrative with background music and one that is a cinematic experience including foley, ASMR qualities and a sense of depth of movement. I can't fathom the number of hours you invested into this piece Vox, you took this story and created a sonic landscape, a place I couldn't have even dreamed of. I still am, as I said on receiving each version, truly 'verklempt'.

🔥 The Inspiration

And to my muse. You continue to light my flame. How fortunate was I, to wander into your orbit. This is my love letter to you.

Script by u/ambidentrous

Editing by u/voxinthevoid

⚠️This is a 18+ fantasy created for adults by adults. All characters depicted are 18+⚠️

🛑Do NOT share my content on any other platform without my written permission🛑


--:--
--:--
1.0
Wkdaudios
Wkdaudios
Wkdaudios
557 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
thetalonethetalone5 months ago

I have seldom heard something like this so very well told and very well written. One way to put it, this is erotica for intelligence. Every word painting a video in my brain. Holy moly thank you all for your hard work.

Share this

Similar Stories

Apartment for Rent Is there anything else I can do for you?in Audio
Tea Keeper A woman finds more than tea in your shop.in Erotic Couplings
She Is Tested He wanted to know how much she trusted him.in BDSM
Shake Blush Rush When he tells me to, I shake, blush and rushin Audio
The Domination of Samantha You give yourself over to your dominant husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories