Team Building

Story Info
Camping with a work-mate as a team building exercise.
3.2k words
4.24
23.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

Our company decided to run some team building exercises, supposedly designed to bring the various members of the teams closer together so we worked better as a 'team'. I could have told them that this would be a waste of time considering some of the prima-donnas we had in the team, not excluding myself. I can be a right bitch at times, especially when I'm right and someone else is being exceptionally thick-headed.

One of these exercises was held in the mountains at a family friendly retreat. The idea was that we'd pair up and each pair would go camping for a couple of days, no communicating with anyone else for those two days. We weren't given a choice of who we paired up with, either. Human Resources allocated out partners, gave us our camping gear, and dropped us off at various secluded sites, telling us that we'd be picked up in a couple of days. By the time I got dropped off it was fairly late in the afternoon.

Strike one. I hated camping. Been there, done that, bearly survived, and I do mean 'bearly' as our camp-site was trashed by a bear. A bit too up close and personal with nature for my taste.

Strike two. I'd been paired up with Mary-Ann. We're assured that the pairing was purely on a random basis, the only criteria being that both people had to be of the same sex. I hoped that this meant that Andrew and Mark were paired up. One was a flaming, in-your-face, queer and the other was a rabid homophobe. They were polite at work but you could always feel the tension when they were around. Any-way, back to Mary-Ann.

She was not what you would call a woman's sort of woman. She seemed to loathe and detest every member of her own sex. Men she got on with very well. Very well indeed and I suspected that she knew every male member at the office intimately, if you get what I mean. Remember me mentioning someone else being exceptionally thick-headed? That would normally be Mary-Ann. If you wanted a proposal to get her endorsement it had better be presented by a man or no dice. She'd turn down a pay rise if a woman suggested it.

After we'd been dumped off we trekked over to our allocated camping site. I gave Mary-Ann a big smile and told her to pitch the tent.

"Why do I have to pitch it?" she demanded. "That should be your job."

"Really? Do you know how to cook over an open fire? No? Well I do and if you want a proper meal tonight go and pitch the fucking tent. I won't have time to do that and cook."

"I don't know how to pitch the stupid thing," she protested.

"Well, generally you start by reading the instruction," I told her, pointing to the instructions fastened to the bag the tent was in. "Reading instructions is always a good way to start doing something."

She glared at me and then threw an equally venomous look at the tent. Before she could start on me I got in first.

"Of course, we could always do without the tent," I said in a musing voice. As I saw her start to brighten up I zapped her. "It's unlikely a bear will come sniffing around but if one does it won't bother me because I'll have climbed a tree to sleep up there. I've done it before."

"Bears?" she asked, sounding nervous.

"We are in the woods," I said, waving at the trees. "Any bear will probably just be a black one. I don't think they have grizzlies here."

She must have heard the doubt in my voice because Mary-Ann decided that a tent would be just the thing to sleep in and started reading the instructions. I've never said that she was dumb, just thick-headed at times, and that was probably deliberate. She started going about putting up the tent in a business-like manner. I left her to it and started checking out our supplies.

I was gratified to find that HR had provided a small camp-stove and a pan which would make cooking a lot easier. I selected the things I wanted for the meal and started cooking.

By the time Mary-Ann had the tent up the meal was ready and I dished it up and called her over to eat. She looked at the camp-stove and looked at me.

"I thought you were going to cook on an open fire," she said.

"I was," I agreed, "but checking through the supplies I found that HR provided the stove. It seemed silly not to use it."

Dinner was a silent meal. After we'd finished I took the plates and things down to the creek I could hear nearby, and cleaned them. I know, it's a job we should share, but it was a lot faster to just do it myself. I might have a go at making Mary-Ann do them tomorrow.

By lunchtime the next day I was ready to strangle Mary-Ann. She knew nothing about camping and didn't want to know. Anything that had to be done meant that I'd have to do it or it wouldn't get done. She wasn't even game enough to walk down to the creek to get water, afraid of getting lost. On a trail that only went from our campsite to the creek. Give me a break.

After lunch I told her that I was going for a walk. She could come or stay, her choice. She chose to stay, which didn't greatly surprise me. I'd already done a little exploring of the area and I had no intention of going too far. Telling Mary-Ann to scream if she saw a bear I wandered off.

I hadn't been gone all that long before I heard her scream. I sighed and turned back towards the camp. Now I didn't for one moment think she'd seen a bear. A raccoon or a squirrel possibly. Both ferocious beasts, I'm sure, but not in the same category as bears. Still, one never knew. I had no intention of charging wildly into the camp to find myself face to face with a bear. There was another path that passed close enough that I could see into the camp to spot the problem without being seen and pounced on by a bear. I headed down that path.

Mary-Ann had only let out the one scream and then shut up. I had hoped that that meant that the bear had eaten her but as I got closer I could hear her shrill voice telling someone or something off. I edged closer so I could see what was going on.

It wasn't a bear but a man. Quite a big man and with his beard I guess you could mistake him for a nicely dressed bear. He had a hold of Mary-Ann and was laughing at her.

Now Mary-Ann's idea of camping attire was a pretty sundress and sandals. Me, I had on shorts and sensible shoes. Mary-Ann was now finding the disadvantage inherent in wearing a pretty sundress when you're camping and a stray male stumbles across you.

I'm just guessing but I'd say the reason the man was laughing at Mary-Ann was because she was no longer wearing her sundress. Her visitor was holding it out of her reach while she was telling him what she thought of him. From the way she was carrying on I got the impression that he removed the sundress from her while she was wearing it and Mary-Ann didn't appreciate this.

I suspect that she appreciated it even less when he dropped the sundress and grabbed her. He just picked her up, arm around her waist, and calmly peeled off her panties and bra before standing her back on the ground, naked. I couldn't hear what he was saying but it certainly sounded as though he approved of the view.

I suppose that this was the point when I should charge in to defend Mary-Ann. Wasn't going to happen. That brute was easily big enough to take on both of us and win, and I didn't fancy finding him stripping me. I stayed right where I was and watched the little drama unfold.

It dawned on me, watching Mary-Ann's antics, that this was one of those cases where she displayed an amazing thick-headedness. She was so busy giving the man a piece of her mind (not that she could spare it) that it didn't seem to occur to her that a man who strips you forcefully in a lonely place might have additional things on his mind. It certainly seemed to come as a complete surprise to her when he reached out and started fondling her breasts.

I tell you, when I heard her yell and ask what he thought he was doing I felt like slapping her myself. Come on, wake up girl. She slapped at his hand and also tried to slap his face. He just caught her wrist, turned her around, and gave a nice round-armed swipe to her bottom, his hand landing with a loud slapping sound and greeted by a scream of shock.

"Go on," I muttered to myself. "Give her another one."

He didn't, but she seemed to have got the message. She shut up and just looked at him, a look of shock crossing her face when he dropped his trousers. He happened to be turned sidewards to me and I have to admit that if I'd encountered a cock that size up close like that I'd have had a look of shock on my face, too.

Mary-Ann was protesting but he wasn't listening. He very calmly steered her down to the ground and onto her hands and knees, head down, bum up. Mary-Ann twisted her head to look behind her, saw him kneeling there, cock at the ready, and hastily looked elsewhere.

His hand was between her legs, massaging her, making sure she was ready, presumably. Then he was lining up and I could see him starting to move, ready to drive home.

I have to admit my bitchiness came to the fore at that moment. I was quietly saying, "Yes, go for it. Nail that little bitch and show her what you can do."

He pushed home while Mary-Ann squawking away in protest and I felt like yelling, "Go, man, go." I contented myself with hissing a satisfied, "Yes".

Connection made he started thrusting into her. She was still protesting but I noticed that her bottom was now bouncing up and down, and it wasn't just because of his actions. She was giving just as good as she got.

That's when a pair of hands reached around me and closed over my breasts.

"Your turn now," said a quiet voice. "I'll give you a choice. You can slip your shorts down and get down in the same position as your friend and we'll do this all nice and friendly, or I can drag you over to where they're having such a fine old time and strip you and do you in front of your friend. Would you like to be fucked while she watches?"

I twisted my head to look behind me and this guy was standing there, smiling at me. At least, I assume he was smiling as I could see teeth in amongst his beard.

"What?" I said, the pinnacle of intelligence and understanding.

"Do you want me to take you over there so you can get fucked while your friend watches or not?"

I'd never dreamt of having sex while someone else watched. It now occurred to me that if it hadn't been Mary-Ann over there I might have just gone for it. After all, it wouldn't be my fault if I was being forced. But in front of Mary-Ann? No way and that's what I told him, very firmly.

"In that case you will need to undo your shorts and push them and your panties down," he said. "Just remember, if you don't - hullo friend."

I'm like oh-my-god, but what choice did I have. I reluctantly, very reluctantly, undid my shorts and pushed them down, together with my panties.

"Very good," he said. "Now lift your arms."

I damn well knew why but did I have any choice? Not really. I lifted my arms and he grabbed my top and lifted it, collecting my bra along the way.

He pulled me back against him and I could feel his erection pressing against me. It felt hot and hard and altogether too big. His hands came back around me, one of them fondling my breasts while the other dropped down and moved between my legs.

"Just watch your friend for a while. There's no reason for us to rush into action," he told me, his hands busy getting acquainted with my more intimate places.

The whole situation was terrible. Fancy me getting felt up by a complete stranger while completely naked in the middle of the bush. The only redeeming point was Mary-Ann getting fucked to a fare-thee-well while I wasn't. Yet.

My new friend's hands were all over me and I was terribly aware of that damn cock of his pressed between our bodies. Mary-Ann's buddy was going hot and hard and it was with some surprise that he suddenly pulled out. If Mary-Ann thought that was the end of it she was grievously mistaken. He simply rolled her onto her back, pushed her legs wide, and fell on top of her, plunging in and getting going once more.

For her part, I heard her give a shriek and then her legs rose into the air and wrapped around his waist, her hands clawing hold of his shoulders, her bottom almost coming right off the ground when she pushed up to meet him. A totally shameless performance. A pity I wasn't recording it.

I had to admit that Mary-Ann's little display and my new friend's touching performance was getting to me, whether I liked it or not. I guess I did and I didn't. I like being aroused and he was making me feel hot and horny, which was a plus, but he was also forcing me, which was a minus.

For all that I expected things to advance where I was concerned I was surprised by a sudden blow to the back of my knee. My leg just naturally bent forward and I started to fall, only to be caught and guided down onto my hands and knees.

"Now just stay like that," I was told, and then that fat cock was pressing against me. Against me, hell. He calmly parted my lips and pushed past them, driving in hard, his hands on my hips pulling me towards him. I had to bite my lip to stop myself screaming. I also, I noticed with some irritation, lost my view of Mary-Ann getting so energetically serviced.

His hands moved from my hips to close over my breasts. "Right, now just start moving with me, sweetheart," he said, and I could hear a smirk in his voice.

"And if I don't?" I gasped out as he pulled back and thrust in again.

"Then I'll just smack you tail loudly until you see things my way," he replied. "Of course, your friend over there might hear the spanking and come to investigate after she's finished playing around."

I swallowed my pride and started to move with him. Having Mary-Ann see me getting fucked would be bad enough. To have her see me getting fucked and spanked? I'd rather die.

If it wasn't for the unwanted nature of our encounter I'd probably have really enjoyed what he was doing. When he thrust into me I could feel little shivers all the way down to my toes, a happy little thrill that called for more of the same. I shuddered and settled down to take everything he could dish out, determined to hold up my end.

He didn't believe in taking it easy and building up to a nice rhythm. He came driving in right from the word go, banging away as though his life depended on it. I was reacting to his urgency, flexing my thighs and pushing firmly back to meet him. It occurred to me that an onlooker would probably notice my bottom bobbing up and down and would naturally mark me down as an eager participant. Was that why Mary-Ann looked so enthusiastic? No, I decided. She probably was enthusiastic because, well, just because.

After a couple of minutes of his energetic attention I didn't have any thoughts to spare for Mary-Ann. My entire concentration was on him and his cock and the delicious things it was doing to me. I might have spared a few stray thought for the way his hands were playing with my breasts, sending additional shivers through me. The man was playing my body like a musical instrument. (A muted one, because there was no way I was going to make a sound that anyone nearby could hear.)

I was vaguely aware that Mary-Ann gave a scream and I assumed that was her climaxing. Only vaguely aware because the man behind me was still going strong. It seemed he had the balls of a bull and the stamina to match. That was only fitting because from what I felt when he stuck it to me he also had the cock from a bull. It felt enormous then and it felt enormous now as it slid in and out, giving him a fine old time.

I was going to climax, I just knew it. I crossed my arms and leaned on them, burying my face between them, determined not to let out a squeak. Then he seemed to hit his end run, apparently able to double his stroke rate in an instant, and it was all too much for me. I gave a muffled cry into my arms, shuddering as I climaxed, feeling him jerking about inside me, spilling his seed.

He pulled away from me and I slowly scrambled to my feet. I turned to say something nasty and cutting and was promptly irritated all over again to find that he wasn't there. All I saw was a glimpse of what I assume was him vanishing down the trail. I turned to look towards the camp and found it was empty.

I was willing to bet that meant Mary-Ann had gone down to the creek to clean up and her new boyfriend had decamped immediately he'd had what he wanted. Probably something she was used to. I picked up my clothes and headed towards a different part of the creek where I quickly cleaned up and dressed. Then I returned to the camp.

Mary-Ann was sitting in front of the tent, not a hair out of place.

"You should have come for the walk with me," I told her. "The woods are really nice out there. What did you do while I was gone?"

"Nothing," she lied. "Just lazed around and rested."

This team building exercise proved a number of things to me. Mary-Ann was a lazy liar, which I'd already known. I still hate camping. All HR people should be made to go through these team-building exercises before they inflict them on us. I smiled at the thought of our elegant HR manager camping and meeting a crew of drunken trappers. I'd pay money to see that.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers