Team Day

Story Info
Barely legal girl seduces her teacher.
2k words
4.11
47.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in New England, one can expect one thing during football season, you can expect to see the Patriots in postseason and very likely another consecutive Super-Bowl. Every year, Phillips Academy has a spirit week, and one of those days is "Team Day".

This year isn't any different for Joanna, except this year she's finally 18, graduating high school in just a few short months, and desperate to be taken by one of her teachers. Naturally speaking, Joanna, a raven haired, blue eyed, freckled girl was more quiet than her friends, yet a whole different type of tease, she never failed to turn heads, yet she didn't consider herself high maintenance.

I think I hit my snooze button three times, "Fuck!" I groaned, I'm going to be late, it read 6:10 am, I still gotta shower, glancing at the weather, 80 and sunny in October, I'll take it. Showering quickly and happy I only needed to touch up some shaving. Quickly towel drying, I wrapped my towel over my head and rubbed coconut oil over my shaved pubic mound and some Shea butter over my legs, like I said, I'm not high maintenance. It was team day for spirit week but I decided to be a little racy, grabbing black spandex booty shorts, I slid the fabric up my legs, and adjusted the rear waistline giving myself a little wedgie extenuating my cheeks. Grabbing my front-zip sports bra and Patriots jersey, I threw on my sandals and headed for the door. Fortunately I don't really have to be on time to my first period class, because well, I'm Mr. Ramms favorite.

Walking in only seconds to spare before the second bell, I quickly took my seat, tossing my still damp hair to the side and quickly brushed it watching him walk in and close the door. Something about him made me curious and tempting. Maybe it was his general build, short cut brownish hair coupled with his steel blue eyes, and square jaw that had a fair coating of stubble. Fortunately for the teachers "Team Day" fell on casual Friday, dressed in a red Sox jersey and well fitting jeans, it appeared Mr. Ramm would eagerly participate in a day that didn't require formal office wear. Sitting in the front along the wall of exterior windows, I eagerly listened and watched him with every action, and tried my best not to let on I knew he was glancing at my legs and what may be underneath my oversized jersey.

The final bell rang, I slipped my foot snuggly back into my dangling flip-flop, "Mrs. Belle, please stay after for a moment." My friends Jane and Angelica looked at me with wide eyes and dirty grins, "Oh shut up." I said embarrassed while looking at them giggle. The class filed out and I approached his desk, "Please tell me I don't have to send you home for violating dress code."

Swallowing hard, I put my phone facedown on the desk and lifted my jersey, clearly showing I wasn't wearing pants. Putting his tongue in his cheek, I spun myself around showing him my rear end, unknowingly the bottom of my cheeks barely exposed. He nodded as I begged "Please don't say anything, I didn't think this would be wrong." It was clearly a lie, but I didn't want to ruin my chance of probably seducing one of my hottest teachers.

"Don't you have to be on the gymnasium floor for the presentation today and photos?"

"Yes." I said bluntly, loosing hope.

"Come see me after the day is over. We can probably forget about this, and I'll have your letter of recommendation done for you too."

Giving me a late pass, I pressed my luck and gave him a quick hug, making sure he knew I was at least wearing a bra, and I could feel his groin a little restrictive in his jeans. For the rest of the day, I was distracted, how is he going to "forget about my inappropriate outfit"? I figured that was his way of saying he wouldn't report it. Mrs. Ambroce my A.P biology teacher, seemed to have the opposite reaction, quite a beautiful woman if you ask me, and seemingly trying to seduce me herself. Let's say, I'm not the quickest to comprehend her lessons, but she is gracious enough to give time out of her afternoons to help me, it hasn't turned to much, but I think she's too timid to act on her urges in the classroom, at least until today. "Mrs. Belle, can you stay after class before I release you to your preparation for the pep rally?"

Again, the rest of the class filed out to their next classes, she closed the door, and sat on the corner of her desk, dressed in a tennis skirt, that stopped mid thigh, wearing baby blue knee length socks, open toe heels and it appeared to be a worn school jersey for the soccer team she coaches. Spreading her legs, she showed me her lace blue thong that matched her socks, "I don't know how long I've laid in bed and fantasized of you, but I want you to know, if you ever want some special instruction, I'm more than willing to teach you. If you'd like it to stop, I completely understand."

I felt my head spinning, actively trying to be fucked by one teacher, and another trying seduce me. Finding my words, "I appreciate it Mrs. Ambroce, I'll let you know if I want to take the offer up." Giving her a smile in return and giving her a small kiss on her cheek, I left the room.

Joining Jane and Angelica in the gym, the starting their teasing, surely if they know of my desires, I can probably guarantee my entire graduating class knows.

Going through the pep-rally without a incident, I joined my friends to gossip and plan for the weekend. We were starting to be dismissed for straggling but it was time to show off a little and tease those hopelessly trying to get with us. Throwing my bag into the pile, I got next to Angelica and stepped out of my flip-flops, raising my jersey and looking back, I didn't know we already had an audience, my cheeky smile turned into a weak grin watching Mr. Ramm adjust himself in his pants, and approach us."Hi Mr. Ramm." Jane and Angelica said in unison in a friendly and flirting tone.

"Ladies." He said, acknowledging them, while continuing to look at me, I recommend going home, it's the weekend. Putting their heads down the silently listened. Still looking at me, "Did you forget?"

"Shit! No I didn't." I felt small, grabbing my bag, I followed him to his office, as he closed the door behind me. On the desk was a sealed envelope and an non sealed envelope, and on the edge was a stack of cash which appeared to be large currency.

"Please, take a seat, we shouldn't be too long though." Listening to him, I took my seat, feeling a wet spot grow in my spandex shorts, and nipples harden unsure of what was to follow. "As promised, a sealed copy of a letter of recommendation, and a shortage copy for you." He was leaning on the edge of his desk, hands gripping the edges while he looked down into my eyes.

"Your probably thinking what's with the cash. Well, I haven't decided yet. I know you have some sort of desire for me, paying you would be wrong, if not worse than fulfilling my own desires."

Abruptly speaking, "I'd do it for free." I stopped and tried to cover my mouth as if that would take my words back. Deafening silence filled the small office.

"You'd do what exactly?" He asked, knowing the answer.

Looking in his eyes, pleading with mine, and subconsciously spreading my legs and running one foot up his leg, "I want you to fuck me." I said it bluntly but dripping with lust and desire. He didn't try to push my foot down, getting closer to his upper thigh, I stopped my foot and applied some pressure where I thought I felt his shaft, wiggling my toes over him. Watching him swallow hard and push off the desk, he unzipped his jeans and loosened his belt, his tight fitting American Eagle boxers, couldn't contain his length, his soft pink colored head and more of his shaft passed the leg seam the stretched around his thigh. Pulling his length out of the pocket of his boxers, I wrapped my fingers loosely around him. Stroking his thick shaft into a rock hard erection. His fingers ran through my hair, pulling it into a high and tight ponytail. Leaning forward, I let my warm breath blow over his shaft, watching him give me silent permission, pressing my lips over his shaft, swallowing him down to the back of my throat, triggering my gag reflex, swirling my tongue around him on the way back up while sucking my cheeks in. Looking up at him forming a smile, "good girl." He said, resting his palm on the back of my head, and I swallowed him again, again gagging over him, but desperate to hold myself there, slurping and sucking him off without breaking eye contact. His soft but firm touch on my head, and soft moans of approving pleasure broke the otherwise silent office.

A soft pop left my lips, stroking his soaked shaft, breaking the trail of spit from my lips to his shaft, in a innocent but devious voice, I asked Mr. Ramm, "Can I call you Daddy?" Looking into my eyes, while I flicked my tongue and swirled around his head finding that sweet sensitive spot.

"Yes you can." Holding me by the hair, he eased me up and picked me up so I was sitting on his desk. Rubbing his fingers along the gusset of my spandex, "Is my good girl, dirty and wet for me?" I nodded, as he spread my legs and gripped my waistband, pulling the fabric down my legs and dropping it to the floor, and lifted my jersey, exposing my toned tummy with a small bellybutton stud piercing, down to my baby smooth pubic mound, glistening wet pink slit, and baby smooth, toned legs. Spreading my legs more almost as a spread eagle, wiggling my toes in anticipation. He pulled me closer to the edge, running his length along my swollen wet slit, making me moan softly. "Please don't torture me." I begged.

After a few teasing rubs, he positioned himself and I gave him a reassuring nod as he hesitated and he pressed himself into my tight, wet pussy. Throwing my head back and forming a silent 'O' he sank himself balls deep inside me, slowly working into a rhythm, pumping himself into me with long deep strokes. Grunting for how tight I was, he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. I looked down and saw how wet I really was, coating his cock in a shiny coat of juices. "Mhmm fuck." I moaned rubbing my clit watching him pump forcibly into my tight cunt. "Will Daddy Come inside his good girl?"

"Do you want to be leaking of my cum?" He asked in the form of saying yes he was. Squeezing and pulling my nipples while they bounced with every hard thrust, struggling to contain my desire to moan like a whore. I watched his face change and eyes almost glaze over and felt his himself sink deep inside me one more time before feeling him spasm against my walls, coating them rope after rope of his cum. Pumping a few more times pushing his cum deeper inside me, he pulled himself out, his cock coated in a mixture of our juices, I could feel my pussy spasm and pulse. Running my fingers over my slit, I hooked some of his leaking cum and took a taste. He handed me a few tissues and my shorts, breaking the silence, "You are a seductive goddess." Smiling from the compliment and pulling my shorts up my legs. I gave him a deep hug and wet kiss, I gave him my phone number and we agreed to keep this a secret, least anyone finds out.