Team Fly-higher

Story Info
He sees her, belatedly, as a real woman.
4.1k words
4
7.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

Catherine was explaining what the multi-level business was all about. I would invite my friends to take part, doing the very same three things (using the products, sharing the products, sharing the opportunity) that I was doing, and together all of us would make money. As they got their friends, and friends of those friends involved, these would be the successive levels we would be building as we went.

Earlier I had paid for a 'starter kit' containing literature items and some products to use and demonstrate to people around me. At this gathering, called 'kit opening' I had invited some friends to come and hear for themselves. Three of them made a decision to start and would pay for their kit the following week.

Catherine made me compile a list of people I knew, whom she would help me to contact with the aim of inviting them to a presentation meeting. She would show me how to do this effectively without wasting effort, or causing people to lose interest.

The following day my sponsor (for that was what Catherine was) helped me make the initial contacts from my namelist. We called a former schoolmate, my chairman at church, my first cousin, and a former colleague at the bank. This was called holding a downlines hand.

They all, with the exception of the schoolmate, committed to attend the next meeting early the following week. Sapentia, my former schoolmate, had moved from Nairobi to her hometown of Kaloleni, some 400 km away. We also called the three people who had signaled interest during my kit opening.

By the end of that week I had signed up four people, held kit openings for two of them and two others were scheduled for the weekend. Some others had bought product, giving me my first taste of MLM money in terms of profits from those sales. Catherine and I decided to travel to Mombasa for Sapientia's people. I could see I was not to have an idle weekend for the foreseeable future. On the way down by train Catherine surprised me by confessing that she herself was no long-time expert in the business. She had preceded me by a mere three weeks.

"But you carry yourself with so much assurance!" I was thunderstruck.

"Jim, that means you can do the same. If I, a former executive secretary could do it, you would be even better, and in a much shorter time," she encouraged me.

Sapentia met us at Mwembe Tayari bus terminal. She was as I remembered her from our schooldays, a plump, dark-complexioned beauty. Now being older, her body had filled out pleasingly. Her allure to me welled up all over again.

"Welcome to Mvita!" she chirruped happily.

"Thank you," I responded in like manner, embracing her closely. She clung to me warmly, creating a sexual spark.

We broke the embrace reluctantly. "Come and have a cup of tea to wash down the dust of the road," she invited both of us, still holding Catherine's hand. We were already dripping with sweat, unused to this coastal climate. Catherine was unsure about taking a hot drink.

Sapentia responded, "If you take a soda, the body draws heat inwards to warm that which is cold, instead of radiating it outwards. That is why we here take tea or coffee to encourage sweating, the hotter, the better. As the sweat evaporates from the skin it draws heat from the body, thereby cooling you down."

Catherine was as amazed at this bit of biophysics as I was. We enjoyed a refreshing cup each and were amazed at how effectively it chased our thirst away, in the process stimulating heavy sweating. But the aircon blew the sweat away and we found that we had cooled dramatically. We looked at Sapentia with new respect.

We piled into her car for the 40-minute journey to her village. I let Catherine take the front passenger seat, allowing her and Sapentia to get to know each other better, while I sat in the back. Forty kilometers later, at Mariakani we branched to the northward, shot through a number of small towns, until the tarmac gave out.

"Fortunately for you there has been some rain in the last few days. The dust would have been unbearable," our host told us.

It did not seem to be fully 40 minutes before we shot through Kaloleni town, arriving at Sapentia's home a few minutes later. I only wanted to have a bath to wash off all the sweat and dust but was counseled to wait until nightfall. The reason was to give us one of the shocks of the place.

Her husband, Ali welcomed us with evident joy. We were offered a refreshing beverage made of ground millet, then fermented. By the time we finished that we found ourselves in the company of a sizeable group.

"I had invited a set of my friends for you to talk to, but stories travel fast here in our close-knit community. All these people have come to see the visitors," Sapentia supplied.

"Shall I give these who have arrived a short presentation?"

"It'd be better to do a product demo for such a group," my sponsor corrected me.

We demonstrated two cleaning products, getting exclamations of wonder from the small audience. A demo was usually about an hour's worth, but the people asked question after question. I also allowed more touching and feeling of the surfaces to be cleaned, the detergents and the final result, so that we found we had gone past the 90-minute mark.

Then Catherine was pulled away quietly. Before I wondered too long about what could be going on, a man wearing a welcoming smile called me apart. He led me behind a group of huts, telling me my bath water was ready. No wonder they waited for dark to fall!

Somewhere to my left in the darkness I heard Sapentia's voice also headed for her bath, directing someone where to place the water. I kept on with mine until the woman who was attending her withdrew. I grabbed the container with my water, threw my clothes over my wet shoulder and crouched-ran to where I thought I had heard her voice. Just before I got to where Sapentia's water was splashing as she washed, I thought, 'What if there were a log, or a gutter? Won't I fall in? I can hardly see anything in this darkness!' I slowed down in sudden alarm.

But I could already see her vaguely in the dim light. Slowly I crept forward until I put my container down two feet from her, whispering her name. She covered her mouth to stop the scream that had sprung in her throat. I siezed her wet, slippery, naked body in my arms. I spun her around to kiss her ravenously. She sought my swiftly hardening cock, massaged it to its full fury, lifted her leg and guided my now rampant member into her hot channel. I had no idea she was this hungry. How wet she was!

We fucked like rabbits in the dark, with people in the nearby huts, or going about their business not far away. The risk of being found out added to our excitement causing us to come on the instant. She held me tightly by my buttocks until her orgasm subsided.

We finished each our ablutions, dried ourselves before dressing up, and taking up the containers that came with the water. To allay any suspicion, we returned to the courtyard ringed by the huts via different routes.

We were served a supper of biryani rice, with a rich meat stew. We ate quickly because there was a already sizeable crowd in the shelter we were going to conduct presentations in.

Just as when I had given demos earlier, Catherine's presentation took far longer than the usual, for the same reasons. But then this was a far more informal setting than usual!

We were to be shown where to sleep by Sapentia. She took Catherine to hers first, a hut belonging to her co-wife, Abida. She told me to wait by the fireside listening to the men exchanging stories of past exploits. After a short while she called to me. I wished everyone a good night.

She led me to a hut a little distance from the huddle of the others, pushed open the door and I was in a well-lit room with a small table by the far wall, a chair and a bed laid with striped sheets. I grabbed and kissed her; so hungry was I for her. She pushed me gently away, promising to come back when everyone had gone to bed.

I prepared for bed and lay down. I thought back to the journey I had taken in a few short weeks. My team had grown to seventeen, eight of whom were very excited and were working overtime, keeping Catherine and I busy with kit openings. In the midst of these thoughts I heard the door open quietly. I jumped out of bed to confront the intruder. But it turned out to be Sapentia, now wrapped in a khanga. I folded her into my arms, discovering that she had nothing else underneath. I gave her a big, wet French kiss, causing her to moan into my mouth.

"Have you escaped from Ali's arms, you naughty thing?" I asked her.

"He spent the night with Abida yesterday. He will not be able to get it up until tomorrow night, so he will not come to my hut. But look, you lit my fires behind the huts, so you have to deal with them yourself. Don't look to Ali for help!" And she pinched my naked butt.

I returned to kissing her while wheedling my hands under the khanga to touch her bare skin. Soon enough, the knot she had tied at the armpits came undone and the khanga fell to the floor. Suddenly realizing we were both naked like Adam and Eve in the Garden, I asked, "Did you lock the door?"

"Are you afraid the hyenas will come to bite you in the balls?"

"No further questions Your Honour!" wrestling her onto the bed.

One breast went into my mouth while my hand attacked the other. She groaned like one in pain. My other hand sought her thighs, exploring them from knee to groin. She began twisting her body in the throes of desire, her hand gripping my cock firmly. I could hold it no longer. Placing my knee between her legs I pivoted myself to position my cock between her legs. The cock was so eager that it found its own way until I felt her trimmed pussy hairs with the helmet. I swung my hips pushing the cock along her slit.

"You're punishing me! Get in, man!" she wailed.

A forceful thrust allowed me into her wetness. My, lord, was she wet! I pulled back slightly, which caused her to draw in her breath hard. I felt her hands on my behind, as if she feared I was going to abandon her to her lust. I pushed it in. It slid in all the way. I thought back to what she had told me of her husbands libido and suspected she was more than a match for him, which left her fires unrequited. I settled into an insistent rhythm of long strokes. I felt her soles on my buttocks, and her cunt wide open for me to do with as I pleased. Which I put my best efforts to do.

When I increased my frequency, her wails rose in pitch, then her body stiffened, curved like the keel of a boat. She called out to her god or gods, her pussy walls pulsating violently. I wondered if this was what a cow at the milking machine felt. A glorious heat invaded my whole being, as a hot jet of sperm shot up my penis, coating her pussy thickly. This caused more wails to issue from her. I suspected she had come a second time.

Unable to let go of each other, we rolled onto our sides, climbing down the ladder of fulfillment. My hands played with her nipples gently. "You fuck so good, sponsor!"

"I wanted to give you the very best that a woman can expect from her husband."

"Oh, but mine is very weak in bed. He ejaculates too soon. I am thankful to have three children from him, even!"

"Maybe I should give him a fee note tomorrow, for satisfying his wife tonight!" I grinned in the darkness.

In a frightened tone of voice she begged me, "Don't try that! You would never get out of here alive if he raised the alarm that you had touched his wife. It amounts to trampling his honour into the ground!"

I held her tenderly, rocking her from side to side to comfort her. No words were needed.

We fucked again that night, with her sitting astride me driving me like a Roman chariot. We slept the sleep of the just until half past five. I woke her up with a twiddling of her nipples, which caused her to turn her face towards me, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. This heavy kissing culminated in a heavenly morning glory.

***************************************

I had been learning the tenets of the business from Catherine; how to deal with people and to motivate them to achieve more than they had believed possible, that I had almost lost sight of her femininity. This had taken me a long way towards realizing my dream of earning half a million shillings in a month. I had set this as my goal by calculating how much I would be earning if I had stayed on at the Bank. Those who were still working there had earned promotions and were making over 350,000shs. I wanted to surpass them, and was now well on the way to doing that. I was very fortunate to have found (or been found by, truthfully speaking) a sponsor with whom we chimed so well. Some people were not so blessed.

For the first time since I had started working so closely with her three months ago, my commission cheque coupled with sales income, broke through the one hundred and fifty thousand barrier. It was clear to me that working at this rate, in nine months my team would be more than a hundred strong, with runners being more than one third of that. My earnings would easily top four hundred thousand and maybe surpass that. I owed all this to my beloved sponsor Catherine. I had publicly thanked her in meetings hosted by the company and during others by the Team.

Now I wanted to do something special for her so that she would feel the depth of my gratitude. How did she even think of me, to invite me to that first presentation meeting? How did she know it was just what I was looking for at that time of my life? I would tell her that Sapentia needed us to run some meetings for her, and I would make sure we did one meeting, but the rest of the weekend would be free for her to enjoy a stay at a beach hotel, since she told me she had never done so before.

"I cannot abandon the rest of my team like that, Jim!" she demurred.

"You have given us, myself included, virtually all your weekends for the last three months. One away from them would not kill them."

We arrived at Miritini Station a little past 7pm on a Friday and were taken by a shuttle bus to the ferry crossing. After getting across we found another shuttle to Tiwi. I could not be quite sure but she looked excited by this trip, though I had no idea why.

At the hotel we booked into our rooms, mine on the first floor and hers on the second at the far end of the corridor. I wanted a lot of quiet time to catch up with my writing which had suffered abandonment for a number of weeks. I had barely made my goal of writing 1,000 words a day whether or not I would use them anywhere. I knew that it was the way to build my craft, but I had been delinquent. I needed to catch up.

This weekend I had set myself the goal of double that number for each of the three days. I had no idea how Catherine would occupy herself but she was free to go to the beach or ride back to town and experience all the sights and sounds of the coastal town with all its rich history. She had always enjoyed her own company, like myself, so this arrangement did not present any problems.

At supper in the restaurant she had a strange look in her eye. I tried to divine what it could portend, but every time she caught me looking at her face surreptitiously, she wore a secret smile.

"Before you found me and showed me this business, I would never have dreamed of doing what we are now doing. How would I afford it?" I said to her.

"Be thankful that I had not lost your number since we had last met. Do you know what number you were on my name list?"

I could not even begin to guess. "Twenty three," I hazarded.

She laughed out loud. It was such a sweet sound that it gave me a strange feeling low in my stomach.

"After my family you were the first friend," she replied.

"How?"

"You used to like new activities, and got bored easily. Wasn't that why you left the bank to look for exciting new things in the world of computers?"

She had read me very accurately though I do not remember having any deep discussions with her. I nodded mutely.

"You became my first sign up," she now revealed, to my utter consternation.

"Really? Wouldn't you have thought that a member of your family, or a close woman friend would be the first to take you on faith?"

"The leader of our team worldwide tells us that you do more business with strangers than those who know you well. Those take time to believe that you have found something better before they did."

"So I noticed. Of the ten people I have sponsored directly, none of them was well known to me. In fact they are nearly strangers. The greatest reason you are here in Tiwi beach, is because you thought of me and did not hesitate to call me up." I blew her a kiss.

She instantly dropped her eyes onto her plate. I thought I had offended her in some way. I touched her arm softly. "Catherine!"

Slowly she lifted her eyes to mine. I noticed hers were moist. "Do you mean that?"

"What do you mean?"

"What you just did."

I blew her another kiss. "This?" I asked her innocently.

She laid her hand in my forearm but this time managed her emotions a little better. "I used to be married, but he was a lover of thighs. One day, I caught him in bed with my sister. That was the end of it with him, and indeed with menfolk. I do not know why I have hung around you for so long. Every day my mind screams, 'Don't get ensnared by these men. They are all the same.'"

"Yes, men are very much alike in their treatment of women. We hunt you people assiduously in order to overcome your underwear. Once having sampled your favours, we have nothing more to conquer. We start looking for the next conquest."

"But you are different. You have been a true friend, wherever we have gone. Many times I had been expecting you to hit on me. You seem disinterested, yet you are very warm towards me. I cannot understand it."

"So you wondered if you might be defective in some way. And that was why your hubby had no trouble hitting on your sister and going all the way with her."

She merely nodded, holding her head down. I rubbed her forearm gently, waiting for her emotions to settle.

"More than once I have thought that if I were to lift my moratorium against men, you would be the cause of it."

Not for the first time that evening, her words struck me deeply. I began to see her in a new light, as a woman rather than merely as my sponsor. I saw her femininity. I got up and threw my arms around her. She broke into sobs, which I did not bother to try and stop. I continued holding her tenderly.

Instead of sitting back down I lifted her to her feet. She was as shaky as if she were drunk or else so ill she was in need of a doctor.

"Allow me to get you to your room, Catherine." Again that mute nod.

I told the waiters we would sign the bill in the morning together with the breakfast one. They took down our room numbers.

We were disgorged by the lift on the second floor. Holding her firmly by the waist I walked her down the long corridor to her door. She opened and I gave her my goodnight hug. She clung so tightly to me that I could not extricate myself. Instead of standing at the door I led us into the room, switched on the lights and the air-conditioning. The door locked automatically.

I lifted her face in my hand looked straight into her eyes. "Please do not leave me alone, Jim!" she implored.

I kissed her right on the mouth. Suddenly her body loosened so that she nearly fell over but for my still holding her. I gently laid her on the bed, but she drew me in for another kiss.

Instantly she turned into a tiger in bed. She must have been holding herself together with great determination. She pulled at my zipper so hard she nearly injured me. I kissed her boobs under her blouse. Frantically she tore open her buttons and went back to attack my manhood. I quickly unbuckled my belt, peeled my trousers down my legs, going back to her boobs before I had kicked my trousers away. Her hand was massaging my cock urgently, while I sucked her boobs. I wanted more. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra and the lovely tits fell out. Oh, so shapely they looked. I mentally classified them as oranges according to a chart in my possession.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers
12