Team Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
A pro gamer is transformed into her team's brainwashed slut.
4.1k words
4.54
22.5k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmerciless
Mesmerciless
2,105 Followers

I'm like an animal in heat.

That was one of the rare thoughts that managed to pierce the hot fog in Kari's head. She stopped polishing, setting the rag aside and resting on her knees, a finger perched on her lip as she considered the notion.

An animal in heat.

Was that really what she was? A tiny part of her was shocked and a little disturbed that she would think of herself that way. Then again, it sounded a little like something Leurre might call her. And her owner was never wrong.

An animal in heat.

In some ways, the degrading descriptor suited her. After all, she'd spent most of the day on all fours, scrubbing the hall floor until it shone like a mirror. She was also definitely dressed for the part: the plush collar around her neck; the chain dangling between her bare breasts; the fuzzy cat ears on her head; the tail plugged up her ass.

If she couldn't be called an animal in heat, then who could?

Kari let out a warm breath, shifting her hips as she continued cleaning. Her new appendage swished and swayed, sending torturous ripples of pleasure through her. A pathetic mewl escaped her lips.

Hot. She was so hot. All the time. From dawn to dusk, her body radiated a pulsing, overwhelming heat. It boiled her brain into mush, set her flustered flesh ablaze with the desire. She was always wet. Always aroused.

Always eager to serve. Always ready to be used.

Wait...what had she just been thinking about?

(Sluts don't need to think, an inaudible voice whispered.)

Kari groaned, leaning back against the wall as the rag fell from her grasp. Her legs parted wide, one hand already sliding up her thigh, gliding towards the naked pink folds between her legs. She stopped, gritting her teeth, inches away from giving in. But she couldn't. Playing with her pussy would only make things worse. Because...because...

She couldn't cum. Not anymore. Not without her owner's permission.

But maybe this time would be different. Maybe if she circled her fingers just right, tracing the outline of her slit before grazing over her clit...maybe if she used her other hand to squeeze her tits, mauling the soft flesh as she envisioned Leurre doing the same...maybe if she wriggled her ass against the floor, rubbing her tail as her digits continued to stroke and circle...

She was close. All afternoon, she'd been riding a burning, dizzying edge, and now she was ready to fall. She slipped a finger inside, coaxing the heat at her core, beckoning it to rise and consume her. She wanted it. Craved it. If only she could...if only...if only...

"Aah!" The cry tore from her lips as quickly as her hand slipped from her sex. Her body went rigid as if electrified, shaking as the aftershocks of the ruined orgasm rippled through her.

She whimpered, her lips curving in a pathetic pout. She'd been so close. So so so close. But it always ended the same way.

How he'd done it to her, Kari didn't know. When her owner had commanded her not to cum without his permission, she'd of course agreed to obey. It was a natural next step in her training after all, the only way a shameless slut like her could be taught to control her urges.

Still, at the time she'd assumed the new rule came with some wiggle room. Even with all his cameras, there was no way Leurre could be watching her 24/7. Surely, there would be opportunities for her to indulge, to sneak a quick orgasm or two and release some of the simmering tension beneath her skin.

She'd never been more wrong.

Ever since Leurre had made the new rule, Kari's had body obeyed it without question. It was as if his words had rearranged a part of who she was. No matter how hard she tried, no matter where or when or what she used, all she could do was toe the delirious line of satisfaction, before invisible chains would yank her back where she belonged.

Kari fingered the rim of her collar. Was this who she was? Was she really so much of a slut that her body would obey her owner's whims over her own will?

(Sluts feel submissive. Sluts feel weak.)

Maybe that was why she'd started thinking of him as her "owner." She'd never admit it to his face, but there was something...comforting in that term. Something that felt right. After all...

"My pussy controls my body," she mumbled, having resumed scrubbing without noticing. "My owner controls my mind..."

Kari blinked. There were traces of color dancing in her vision.

Had she just said something? It felt like there were words echoing in her head, but they were too faint for her to make out.

Oh well. No point in dwelling. She needed to finish her chores soon. Since her owner had placed this new restriction on her, there'd been only one way for her to find reprieve: she had to be a good girl and earn it.

As if summoned by her thoughts, Kari heard footsteps approach down the hall. She stiffened, but dared not turn to face them.

"Slut," her owner uttered. "Attention."

With practiced smoothness, Kari crawled over to Leurre and knelt before him, hands folded on her lap and gaze lowered in submission. She saw his shadow approach and felt her heart race as his presence drew near.

"Sir," she greeted him, not daring to lift her eyes.

"Status?"

Kari leaned forward and bowed, hands extended above her head, her nose almost touching the ground. Her breasts hung heavy, her nipples grazing the cold floor. She shivered. "Ready for inspection, sir."

"Hm." His footsteps circled around her and down the hall. She remained where she was, perfectly still, though her breath was beginning to quicken.

At last, he returned. She could sense him standing before her, his gaze warming the naked curves of her body.

"Rise."

Kari straightened, stuttering as she swallowed a mouth full of drool. "S-sir." She met his eyes, heart fluttering as they captivated her gaze. Deep in his pupils, fractal colors swirled and spiraled.

"You've done well," he said.

She gasped, nearly cumming then and there. "Th-thank you, sir."

"But have you been good?"

Instantly, Kari came crashing down to earth.

"You haven't, have you?"

Kari's stomach clenched. She averted her eyes, but there was no hiding from her owner. No excusing what she'd done.

"Look at me, slut."

Before she could obey, her owner's hand grasped the chain of her collar, yanking her head upwards to face him. Again, his eyes captured hers, boring into the center of her pathetic, needy being. Her mouth fell open, her tongue lolling as she panted with hot, heavy breaths.

"Now," her owner growled, his voice as firm as the band around her throat. "Be honest. Did you try to cum? Without asking permission?"

Kari whimpered. "Y-yes, sir."

"Meaning you disobeyed a direct order, didn't you?"

"Y-yes," she choked out. "B-but I d-didn't cum, I-I just—"

"You remember what the punishment is, right?"

Kari cried as she was suddenly released, falling to the floor in a trembling heap. "Y-yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Y-yes sir!" she sputtered. "I remember the punishment, sir."

"Then what are you waiting for?" His words curled with condescension. "Surely, even a dumb slut like you has learned not to keep me waiting."

Kari let out a pleading whine, but her body was already obeying. She knelt before him, thighs spread open, one hand already rubbing between her legs, fingers growing slick and sticky with her juices. Her other hand soon followed, teasing and toying with her clit, sending hot waves of need rolling through her.

"Oh, god...oh, god..." she moaned. "I'm already...gonna..."

But no—once again, she was denied. Her hands froze, her muscles went rigid, her pussy throbbed on the searing edge of orgasm. Gradually, the horrible, wonderful sensation subsided, leaving her a gasping, keening mess. A fresh stream of arousal pooled beneath her.

Before she could even catch her breath, her hands were already returning to their positions. She couldn't stop them, even as a pathetic "Sir, please," leaked from her lips.

"Look at me slut," her owner commanded.

Kari did so, and gasped as the head of his cock bobbed inches from her face. Her breath hitched, her heartbeat spiked, her eyes transfixed by the flushed, rigid member. For a moment, she thought this was an act of mercy—that her owner would allow her to service him and earn the reward she so desperately craved.

The possibility sparked an electric thrill inside her, once again bringing orgasm within reach...

...Only for it to slip away from her shaking, glistening fingers.

"That's two," Leurre counted. "Two more to go. Hey, I didn't say you could look away. Eyes right here, slut. Now."

Kari obeyed. Her vision was glazed and blurry, yet her owner's cock remained sharp in focus, faint traces of fascinating color shimmering up and down the shaft.

The desperate slut strained her neck, tongue stretching from her mouth, begging for her owner to move just a little closer. All she wanted was to taste him. To please him. To prove that she was a good girl. To earn her freedom from the torture of her own fingers.

Leurre chuckled. "Now that's the way a slut should look." Suddenly, his hand descended into Kari's vision, stroking his erection with slow, appreciative motions. "Think I'll let myself enjoy it."

A pathetic cry escaped Kari, breaking the string of drool stretching from her open mouth. It was too much. Too delightfully cruel. Her owner wasn't going to let her off her the hook—on the contrary, he was toying with her, making her watch as he pleasured himself and took the one hope she had of escape. And she was helpless to resist.

Helpless.

The word fanned the flames within her.

Helpless to resist.

She was burning, on the edge of eruption.

Helpless...to...resist..!

"N-no!" her voice cracked. Her eyes rolled back, the tension within her so great, she was sure she would shatter. But something held the pieces together, forcing her to remain, to endure the excruciating ecstasy of self-denial.

She wasn't sure how much longer her sanity would last. But she couldn't stop. Her hands would always obey their owner. Her owner. No matter what.

"Not slowing down, are you?" Leurre grunted. "You better hope you finish before I do. Otherwise, I'll add four more."

Kari let out a broken wail. Her mind was beginning to spiral, panic, pain, and pleasure all mingling into a stupefying swirl. She couldn't survive another four rounds. It would ruin her. It would end her. She had to complete her punishment now. Whatever the cost.

Something inside her shifted. As Kari began rubbing herself towards the edge again, she suddenly felt herself receding from the world, the haze in her head swelling until it was all she could see. In that dreamy, delirious state, a fantasy played before her vacant eyes. But this wasn't one of her normal reveries. This was...different.

Perhaps it came to her out of desperation. Or maybe something in her really had snapped. Whatever the reason, Kari found herself thinking not just of servicing her owner...but her entire team as well.

As if moving on its own, one of her hands rose from her cunt, fingers slipping into her gaping mouth. She sucked with an ecstatic moan, saliva spilling from her lips as she imagined they were wrapped around a teammate's cock instead. She wriggled and bounced, picturing the plug in her tail as another man fucking her, filling her, using her for all she was worth. Lost in the depraved dream, Kari could practically feel all of them around her, grasping and groping and gangbanging her into submission. She could sense her owner watching, his approval a steady anchor in the storm, grounding her in her purpose as a free-use plaything.

What could be a better role for a slut like her?

The intensity of the fantasy grew, drawing Kari once again to the peak of pleasure. And then, at last, she screamed as she tumbled back down. Her body fell forward, her hands barely catching her in time, leaving her prone and spasming with broken delight.

She was a mess, leaking and dribbling all over the floor she'd just spent all afternoon cleaning. But she'd done it. She'd punished herself like a good slut. As she heard her owner's breath catch and watched his cum splatter the tile before her, a feeling of complete triumph blossomed in her chest.

"Very good," Leurre purred. His hand rested on her head. She sighed, blissful and secure under his thumb. "Now, clean all of this up with your tongue, and then you can cum."

There was a time, Kari vaguely recalled, when such an offer would've repulsed her. The thought came and went as quickly as it took her to throw herself at her owner's seed, licking the salty, still-warm liquid with shameless enthusiasm. Like a cat lapping up spilled milk. Like a bitch who'd learned her place. Like a...like a...

Like an animal in heat, Kari thought as she swallowed, savoring the beginnings of a white-hot orgasm until...

Until...

Kari blinked.

The sun was shining in her eyes. The sea whispered on the wind.

She was standing out on the compound's driveway, tottering barefoot and nearly kicking over the bucket at her ankles. Before her stood a massive truck, globs of suds sliding down its shining exterior. A wet, white crop-top clung to her tits. A tiny pink thong was strung across her ass. A yellow sponge dripped in her hand.

Wait...what was going on?

The answer came: she was washing her owner's truck, duh. How could a silly slut like her have forgotten? It was the first and most important chore on her daily list.

But...Kari frowned. When had she gotten a new task list? And why was it morning now? The last thing she remembered, she was licking her owner's cum of the floor and...

She shuddered, leaning against the truck for support. Tiny throbs of euphoria pulsed through her, echoes of the last orgasm she'd enjoyed.

Wow...it must've really done a number on her. She knew from experience that every break in denial blanked her mind for a bit, making it hard for new memories to stick for a couple hours or so. But for her to lose an entire night to arousal-based amnesia...that was a new record.

She must've cum her brains out in that hallway. Maybe literally.

Oh well. Kari hummed happily and continued cleaning, untroubled by the realization she'd just had. Why worry? Sluts like her didn't need to think, after all. Even in a post-orgasm daze, she'd apparently managed to get up, get dressed, and get halfway through her first chore without issue. So what was the problem?

It's a good thing my owner trained me so well, she thought with a proud smile. With his help, serving the team had become automatic, even when her dumb, slutty brain was lost in la-la-land.

Still, now that she was fully awake, she was growing a little bored. Even though her outfit was clearly revealing, it didn't have the same sadistic edge as some of her past uniforms. She supposed that was why Leurre had left the front gate open: so she could have the humiliating thrill of being watched by passing cars, maybe collecting a few degrading cat calls while she was at it.

Unfortunately, the surrounding neighborhood was frustratingly quiet. It was too early, Kari recognized, for there to be much traffic. She considered slowing down her pace, taking her time and creating more opportunities for public exposure. But, now that she was fully conscious, she remembered that her chore list had several more items, duties she would have to fulfill if she wanted to cum at the end of the day.

And she really, really wanted to.

So Kari quickened her scrubbing, resigning herself to the rare, unexciting chore.

Until she heard a car in the distance.

Kari lifted her head, peering at the road beyond the gate. Moments later, a red sedan rolled by, its driver obscured behind dark, tinted windows. The vehicle slowed as it neared the compound, and it took Kari a moment to realize it was stopping.

She blushed, giggling with hot, happy excitement. Was she really such an irresistible spectacle? Her first car of the day, and she'd already gotten a passerby to drop their plans and park for a better view. Well, a good slut like Kari knew just what to do. She leaned over the front of the truck, arms pressing her soft, soaked tits together, her heartbeat quickening as she imagined the driver staring with rapt, ravenous eyes.

Then window rolled down. And everything changed.

There was a young man at the wheel, his handsome face and dark, close-cropped hair strangely familiar. "Kari?" he exclaimed. "Is that you?"

"Sean?" The name was out of her mouth before she realized what she was saying. Why had she called him that? Did she know him? Maybe she'd seen him on T.V. before. He was certainly good looking enough to be an actor and...

Kari blinked, stumbling as a strange dizziness rolled through her. She remembered now. This was Sean. Sean Fairfield. One of her closest friends from the Strikeforce scene.

How could she have forgotten?

Belatedly, Kari realized that Sean was gesturing for her to approach. She obeyed, more out of instinct that anything else. Her balance felt odd as she stepped down the driveway, as though her center of gravity was shifting. Still, she managed to right herself enough to perch on his open window, her chest thrust forward and her ass thrust out, just in case anyone else was watching. A good slut loved to show off, after all.

Wait...a good slut? Since when...had she started thinking of herself as...

"You okay?" Sean asked, eyes flitting between her face and the taut fabric stretched across her tits. "Jesus. Why are you wearing that?"

"My owner told me to," Kari answered automatically.

His eyes widened. "Your what?"

"Coach," Kari corrected herself. "I meant coach."

"Why did he tell you to dress like this?"

"Because I..." Kari grimaced. Why did her head hurt all of a sudden? "It's my...uniform."

"What?! Since when?"

"Whe—" The confused slut frowned. She felt strange. The cute boy was gawking at her—that meant she should be happy, right? Embarrassed, sure, but in the way all dumb sluts should be. The good kind of embarrassment.

What was churning inside her now...was different. She squirmed. Her outfit, her pose...there was something wrong about them. Yet at the same time, they felt so right. So sexy, so perfect, so...so...

So weird...

Sean's expression was frozen in shock. "What are they doing to you?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" Kari rubbed her aching temples. "My...my coach is training me to...to..."

"To do what? Shoot a porno?"

"No! I mean..." She trailed off. What was she doing out here? Why had she come to this compound in the first place? It wasn't to wash cars. It was...

She was...

She was going be a pro Strikeforce player, wasn't she?

But that was ridiculous—girls like her weren't hired to play games. They...they were supposed to...she was supposed to...

"Kari, look at me."

"Yes sir." She winced. Why had she said that? What was wrong with her?

Sean seemed to be asking himself the same question. He rubbed his eyes. "Listen, I think this guy...your 'coach?' I think he might be doing something to you."

"Doing something?" Kari shivered. "L-like what?"

"I..." Now it was Sean's turn to hesitate. "I know it sounds ridiculous, but I think he might be, like...brainwashing you, or something."

"Brainwashing me?" Confused as she was, the suggestion was still crazy enough to make her laugh.

Sean grimaced. "I know, I know it's stupid but, like...how else can you explain it?"

"Explain what?"

"This." He gestured vaguely. "All of this. The way you're dressed, the way you're acting, it's like...like you're a completely different person."

"Psh. No, I'm not. I've always..." Another dizzy spell stopped her.

Mesmerciless
Mesmerciless
2,105 Followers
12