Teammates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia found her own rhythm, rubbing herself and diving further and further into Nicole's sopping pussy. Her eyes made their way upward and took in the firm curve of Nicole's ass. In the moonlight her skin seemed to glow blue, as smooth and as perfect as the surface of the calm lake nearby. A single bead of sweat fell from Nicole's lower back, tracing the curve of her ass, and falling onto Melissa's leg below. On impulse, Mia leaned forward and traced the track the sweat had left behind, rising slightly on her knees, before biting Nicole's firm ass.

At that, Nicole came, drenching Mia's hand with her wetness as she groaned into Melissa. Mia shrieked against Nicole as she plunged her fingers into her as far as they would go, rubbing her own clit furiously, rewarded with an orgasm that curled her toes and threw her head back, exposing her neck to the cool night air.

Mia fell backwards onto her ass, exhausted by the cramped position, staring up at the sky, and enjoying the aftershocks of her orgasm that traveled up and down her limbs. From the corner of her eye she saw Nicole move off of Melissa with one last kiss and then the two of them crawling onto each side of her. Mia kissed Nicole deeply, feeling a spark fly between their lips as they fell into each other. Mia could not believe that she could kiss like this, it was as though they had kissed a thousand times before, yet with all the passion of a first kiss.

Mia felt, rather than saw, Melissa begin licking her nipple as she pinched the other one and rolled it between her fingers. She sighed into Nicole and turned her head to watch Melissa's big eyes look up into her own, nipple in her mouth. To her delight, Nicole licked her other nipple, causing Melissa to move her hand from Mia's nipple to her pussy. The sight of the two most important woman in her life licking and sucking her nipples, combine with the feeling of a hand gently beginning to explore her own pussy caused Mia to throw back her head again in a moan of pleasure.

Encouraged, Melissa let go of Mia's nipple with a loud suck that earned her a gasp. She kissed her way down Mia's body, sucking the soft skin under her breast and just above her hipbone as she went. Mia put a hand into Nicole's soft curls and pulled her up, giggling at her own grunt as Nicole gave her nipple a quick bite.

"I want to taste you," Mia gasped, as she felt Melissa push her thighs apart, lying between them. Nicole moved to kiss her, but Mia stopped her with a pull of her hair. "I don't want to taste you there,"

Nicole's look of confusion turned to a grin of delight. She kissed Mia quickly, but deeply, before standing and turning to lower herself over Mia's waiting mouth, presumably so she could enjoy the sight of Melissa on Mia's pussy. Mia instinctively licked her lips as Nicole lowered herself slowly to hover an inch above Mia's waiting mouth. Just as her tongue extended to lick the wetness coating Nicole's exposed lips, she felt Melissa's mouth latch onto her clit and suck.

Mia gasp turned into a deep moan. Melissa was sucking her clit like her life depended on it and Mia came quick and hard, feeling wet coat the inside of her thighs. Melissa was not deterred however, and began licking Mia's clit as fast as she could, sliding a finger inside as she did. Nicole, presumably feeling left out, lowered herself the remaining inch onto Mia's open mouth. Mia gasped again as the taste of Nicole flooded her mouth. She could not believe how sweetly erotic she tasted. She began sucking on each of Nicole's lips in turn as she hovered once more an inch from where Mia's head rested. Mia's tongue reached forward to probe the inside of Nicole's pussy, feeling the slick wetness as it spilled inside her, before moving forward slowly, searching for Nicole's clit.

Mia tried desperately to focus. She wanted so badly to be good, to be the best Nicole had ever had. Yet her goalie's concentration was frequently disrupted by Melissa's experimental sucks on her clit. She felt another orgasm moving up her spine like a lightening bolt and cried out against Nicole's pussy, momentarily distracted in her search. As the world came back into focus, she realized the tip of her nose was gently resting just beneath Nicole's clit. Delighted, she fearlessly reached her tongue forward, tasting, and then closing her eyes to suck on Nicole's clit. She was rewarded by a renewed gasp of delight from Nicole who extended her arms down to play with Mia's breasts.

Mia could not believe the pleasure she was experiencing, Melissa between her legs and Nicole on her face. It was a heaven she had never imagined. Melissa began pumping a second finger in and out of her as she sucked, encouraging Mia to taste Nicole ever more furiously. The moans of pleasure above her began to increase in frequency as Nicole's ministrations to her breast became more erratic. Suddenly, Nicole came, spilling all over Mia's face. The taste was so sweet and so overwhelmingly pleasurable that Nicole came too, bucking against Melissa who held on tight.

Still moaning, Nicole collapsed to the side off Mia, curling into a ball. Laughing slightly, Nicole spooned in next to her, cradling her to her chest. Melissa did the same behind her, pressing her large breasts along the length of Mia's back and kissing her cheek and neck gently. The three lay there a while, basking in the pleasure of their orgasms and the possibilities the night had opened to them.

Kalan was staring at her with his mouth open. Mia laughed at the wonder and desire on his face. He pulled her towards him, cutting her laugh off in a passionate, deep kiss.

"Williamson -- that is quite simply the sexiest thing anyone has ever told me."

"There is more though!" Mia said, "So much more, we were together for years."

"Save it." Kalan said earnestly, the wicked grin back on his face; "This has given me more than enough ideas for tonight."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12