Teammates Pt. 04

Story Info
Mia and Nicole make up... with Kalan in the middle.
4.3k words
4.5
7.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months later Mia sat tapping her fingers lightly next to her wine glass. Kalan, seated next to her, gently took his hand in hers and smiled.

"It's going to be alright, my love, she's going to show,"

Following the revelation of Mia and Nicole's painful breakup, Kalan had gently encouraged Mia to reach out to Nicole. Though initially it had seemed absurd, the idea had grown in Mia's mind. It had always been an unhealed wound in her heart, and now that it was out in the open it seemed foolish not to try and heal it.

Eventually Mia sat down to down write Nicole an email. An hour and a bar of chocolate later, she hit send. The email read:

Nicole-

I found my first grey hair today. It made me feel horribly old and realize you're too important to me to continue how we have. I know I hurt you, and I hope you can forgive me. I forgave you ages ago. Meet Kalan and I for a drink at O'Malley's Saturday next around nine?

All my best,

Mia

Nicole's reply had come an agonizing week later.

Of course I forgive you. See you there.

So now Mia sat next to her husband, waiting for the woman she'd thought would be her wife to arrive. At a quarter passed nine the door to the dive bar finally opened to reveal Nicole. She strode across the room, long wavy hair swinging down her back, her eyes searching the tables. She saw Mia and Kalan when she was nearly in front of their table. She stopped and her eyes met Mia's. Mia felt her heart do a backflip at the intensity of Nicole's gaze. Then, as if receiving the same invisible cue, Mia sprang to her feet as Nicole strode over and wrapped her into a tight embrace. Both women started laughing as they pulled apart.

"It's good to see you Nicole,"

"I am so happy to see you Mia," and as Kalan moved forward, hand outstretched, "and you too Kalan!"

"It's lovely to see you again Nicole, come sit. I hope you're hungry, Mia was so nervous she ordered half the menu,"

"Kalan!" Mia exclaimed, hitting him lightly on the shoulder.

Nicole laughed her familiar laugh and suddenly they settled back into place. The next three hours were a whirl. The past years had left them with a lot of catching up to do. Kalan showed photos of little Tay and Ro, beaming proudly as Nicole cooed. Mia, voice low, informed Nicole as some of the more salacious Arsenal W.F.C. scandals she'd managed to keep out of the press. Nicole regaled them with wild tales of her various careers, from celebrity event planner, to adventure journalist. The food was delicious and the conversation flowed as freely as the wine.

Kalan excused himself to pay the bill. Nicole attempted but Kalan reminded her that she'd probably spent more at his store then the dinner cost and she relented with a laugh.

Nicole poured the remainder of the wine between her glass and Mia's. Suddenly serious, her eyes met Mia's.

"I know you said you forgave me, but I want to, no-" she responded to Mia's wordless protest, "I need to say this. I am sorry. I should never have slept with Xander. I was lonely and I acted like a child," Then, a little more slowly, "I think we'd been through for some time," Mia nodded slowly, "and I am sorry I was too scared to have that conversation with you."

Mia nodded. "I am sorry too. That is as much my fault as yours. We were young, and we were scared."

Nicole smiled, "I missed my best friend."

"Oh, Nicole!" Mia grabbed her hand across the table, "I've missed you too."

The instant their hands met Mia felt familiar sparks and met Nicole's gaze. Without meaning to Nicole bit her bottom lip.

"You girls kissed and made up?" Kalan asked hopefully.

Mia laughed and reluctantly let go of Nicole's hand. "The second, yes."

"Well good!" Kalan exclaimed, "Nicole, would you like to join us at ours for a celebratory drink? Nana and Papa have Tay and Ro for the weekend."

Mia looked at Kalan in mild but delighted surprise. Nicole was look curiously at Mia as they left the restaurant. "Please join us," Mia added. She brushed her hand against Nicole's, another spark.

"I would be delighted," Nicole replied.

A short taxi ride later they were outside Mia and Kalan's brownstone.

"What a gorgeous home!" Nicole exclaimed as Mia quickly tided the living room and Kalan mixed three drinks. "Where is your bathroom?"

The second they heard the bathroom door close Mia whirled around to face Kalan who was wearing the mischievous grin she knew well. Mia closed the space between them and kissed him deeply. She pulled back slightly and looked him in the eye. "Are you serious?"

"About getting into bed with you and Nicole?" the wicked grin flashed again, "Absolutely."

Mia felt her heart do a backflip again and the space between her legs get slightly wet. "Do you think she'll want to?"

Kalan laughed a little, "She's been undressing you with her eyes all night, and she noticed me -erm- adjusting myself and seemed distinctly intrigued."

Mia smiled, "I believe you," and patted the growing bulge under his trousers. "Go easy on the whisky, I want to remember this night."

Nicole emerged from the bathroom and they pulled apart. Mia sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to her. Nicole smiled and sat beside her, curling her legs under like a cat. Kalan brought them their drinks and they clinked their glasses together.

Nicole took a sip, threw her hair back over her shoulder, and looked Kalan in the eye.

"I would like to fuck your wife. I know she wants to fuck me. Would you care to join us?"

Kalan, for once, was lost for words. Mia threw back her head and laughed, "That's the witch I remember," and she threaded her fingers through Nicole's hair, pulling her into a deep kiss.

Nicole kissed Mia back deeply, sinking her teeth into Mia's willing bottom lip. And with that bite all the years faded away. Nicole straddled Mia who leaned further back against the couch, wrapping her strong arms around Nicole's waist and pulling her closer.

Nicole felt her hips begin to instinctively move against Mia, searching for friction. Mia recognized the motion, and smiled as she twisted her tongue around Nicole's and snaked one of her hands under Nicole's skirt, fingers firm on Nicole's clit.

"Naughty girl!" Mia laughed, as Nicole broke their kiss, extending her neck with pleasure, "No knickers and everything," Mia couldn't resist the expanse of Nicole's neck stretched before her and leaned forward, sucking just beneath her ear as her fingers began to rub circles in quick, even motions around Nicole's firm clit.

Nicole moaned loudly as Mia sucked and rubbed her. It was as if they were right back where they left off. Mia hadn't forgotten a thing about her body. And then as if she heard her thoughts, with no warning Mia bit down on the soft skin of Nicole's neck at the same time as she plunged two fingers into Nicole's wet pussy, pressing that special spot inside her.

Nicole's eyes flew up and looked down at Mia in surprise, eyes locking as she came hard. Feeling herself squirt all over Mia's neat skirt, she screamed Mia's name, collapsing forward against Mia and the back of the couch.

"Haven't lost that hair trigger I see," Mia said, and nipped her ear, "Look at me,"

Nicole pushed herself up, hands shaking slightly and groaned as Mia's fingers pulled out of her. Much to her delight, Mia showed Nicole her fingers, coated in wet, webs of cum stretching between them, and then slowly slid them into her mouth, moaning at the taste.

"Still taste as good as ever," Mia said when her fingers were clean. She leaned in and kissed Nicole softly. They were in the present again, no longer in their early 20s, discovering each other and how good they could make each other feel. They were grown women now. Grown women who were about to fuck each other senseless.

Breaking their eye contact with a start, Nicole turned to Kalan, who'd she'd completely forgotten about. Kalan sat on the couch nearby, the tops of his cheeks flushed with desire, cock bulging beneath his pants, and a wicked smile on his face.

Nicole relaxed at the sight of his positive delight and Mia felt herself throbbing with desire.

"Kalan," Nicole said, voice now huskier with lust, "Come and join us. I've always wanted to see a Weasley dick."

Mia cackled at that, and Kalan's grin grew even wider. "I will Nicole, I will. But I want to watch for a while. It's not every day you get to see your wife and her old girlfriend drive each other mad,"

Nicole smiled and turned back to Mia kissing her deeply, fingers finding their way to the edge of her thin sweater, only breaking their kiss to pull it over her head. Nicole's hands flew to Mia's breasts, a handful each.

"Since when do you wear a bra?" Nicole remarked with surprise, fingers gripping around black lace.

Mia laughed, "Since two kids left them a little bigger,"

Nicole smiled, "Let's see about that,"

In a moment, Mia's bra was gone and Nicole was rolling her nipples in her fingers. Mia moaned and shoved her hips into the air, finding only a little traction pressing her own thighs together. Mia's areolas looked as delicious as Nicole remembered and Nicole let go of one breast, only to replace it with her hungry mouth, sucking as though her life depended on it.

Mia let her head loll back against the couch, fingers lacing through the back of Nicole's hair to pull her more firmly to her. Nicole always knew how to make her knees tremble with that mouth of hers.

Nicole bit down hard on Mia's nipple, making her cry out with desire. She switched to Mia's other breast, fingers manipulating the nipple she'd just bit, practically swallowing Mia who felt herself grow even wetter between her legs.

With a pop Nicole released her breast and looked up at Mia, "A bit larger, Right tit still bigger than the other I see," slapping the breast in question hard, making her nipples stand up even straighter. Lord, at this point they could probably cut glass.

"You bitch," Mia laughed. Her laugh quickly turned into a shriek of surprise as Nicole bounded off her lap, pushing her skirt up in one fluid motion.

Nicole pushed Mia sideways onto her back on the couch, leaping between her legs. "Let's get these knickers off, Johnson," Mia raised her hips so Nicole could slide them off quickly.

Then Mia felt Nicole's strong, firm hands push her thighs apart, one leg thrown over the back of the couch, the other pushed into the space beyond the couch, foot close to Mia's head. Nicole's hands moved further in and then paused, holding Mia's thighs in place. Mia looked down to see Nicole drinking in the sight of her pussy, red, aroused labia and clit protruding from her neat dark bush.

"Gorgeous," Nicole said, and then looked up, "She's just gorgeous isn't she Kalan?"

"She is," Kalan replied, walking stiffly with his bulging erection straining his pants to sit at Mia's head. "I want to see what you do with her, maybe I'll learn something,"

Mia felt herself flush, a heat starting behind her navel and moving up, leaving the top of her breasts and her cheeks flushed dark as she moaned. Her hips moved forward, desperate for Nicole's mouth but Nicole pressed harder, leaving her pinned in place.

"I think we made her blush Kalan!" Nicole remarked, "And look at that, I can see her wet starting to slide out of her,"

Mia laughed, and moved her arms as though to swat Nicole. Her laugh was cut short as to her surprise, Kalan grabbed her arms and pulled them down, pinning them against his lap. Her laugh turned into a moan at the unexpected restraint, which deepened as Kalan used his other hand to casually fondle her breast. She felt her cheeks darken further with arousal.

"We did, didn't we Nicole?" Kalan replied, the grin widening on his face, "I can't wait to see what we'll do to her next,"

Nicole, still fully clothed, the remnants of her previous orgasm trailing down her leg, locked eyes with Kalan and smiled back. Then she looked back to Mia, "Let me see if I remember,"

Nicole dove face first into Mia's pussy. Tongue licking from her wet vagina to her hard clit in one long, firm stroke. Mia gasped and arched her back, pinned firmly in place by Kalan at her arms and Nicole at her thighs. She was so turned on she could barely think straight.

Kalan grabbed her chin in his free hand and kissed her firmly, upside down, so hard she felt his lips swell a little against hers. Then he moved further down, settling her head in his lap against his barely contained erection, and latching around Mia's breast, sucking hard, flicking her nipple with his tongue.

Nicole's hands moved further down, fingers spreading Mia apart, opening her labia and exposing her arousal. She blew softly, hearing Mia cry out slightly as the cool air made her wetness abundantly clear. Then she stuck her tongue deep inside Mia, keeping her open, attempting to lick all the sweetness from inside her. Once she had her fill and could hear Mia panting, she moved up, tongue making lazy circles, inching toward her swollen clit.

Nicole began to circle her tongue around Mia's clit, rewarded with a moan and several expletives. She glanced up and saw Nicole, head resting next to the bulge in Kalan's trousers. Kalan was watching Nicole intently, fingers massaging Mia's breasts roughly. With a smile, Nicole bowed her head and sucked Mia's clit into her mouth.

Mia felt herself explode over the edge the second Nicole enveloped her clit. She cried out, waves of pleasure washing over her. And Nicole did not let her come down. Continuing to suck firmly at her clit, Nicole pushed a finger inside of Mia, tracing the wave of wetness that had begun to soak into the sofa below them. She moved her finger steadily, and firmly, sucking all the while, before sinking another finger in and pressing hard.

Mia found herself coming even harder. She shot up out of Kalan's lap, screaming Nicole's name as she came, grabbing her head and pressing her even more firmly into her clit. Mia ground herself against Nicole's face and fingers until she felt herself coming down. With a sigh she released Nicole and fell back against Kalan, breathing hard, breasts jiggling as they rose up and down.

Nicole crawled up Mia and kissed her with cum soaked lips. Mia giggled and licked Nicole's mouth, cheeks, and tip of her nose clean of her own cum. Then to both Mia and Kalan's surprise, Nicole took her sticky fingers and slid them into Kalan's mouth. Kalan sucked Nicole's fingers clean, enjoying the taste of his wife. When she removed her fingers, Kalan pulled her to him and kissed her, tongue searching inside of her mouth for any traces of Mia's cum.

The sight of her husband and her ex kissing above her turned Mia on a great deal more than she expected. In spite of her long, hard, multiple orgasmic display only a few moments before, she felt herself getting wet again. When they broke apart, Nicole and Kalan looked down at Mia, gauging her reaction. A grin split across her face and she sat up.

She looked at Kalan, "Let's get these clothes off her, just wait until you see her ass,"

A few hurried moments later, Nicole stood naked but for a flimsy g-string. Mia stood up, naked beside her. She pulled Nicole to her, pressing her body into hers, feeling Nicole's nipples harden against her breasts. She turned Nicole to face away from Kalan, displaying her ass. Mia broke their kiss and nuzzled into Nicole's shoulder, sucking and biting gently. She looked over at Kalan to see his eyes fixed on Nicole's round bum. Mia slid her hands down Nicole's waist and grabbed a cheek in each hand.

"Gorgeous isn't she," Mia moaned, "You should see her when she is red," with a fast movement, Mia slapped Nicole's ass cheeks hard in quick succession, leaving a handprint on each.

Nicole shrieked in surprise, followed by a lusty groan. She'd always loved being spanked. Kalan had started, and now found himself staring from Mia's grin to Nicole's red ass. He'd thought he couldn't love his wife more, and yet, as she spanked Nicole once more...

Nicole whispered in Mia's ear and they both turned to him, smiling.

"Nicole reckons it's time she get a peak at what you're packing, my love," Mia motioned, "stand up."

Mia kissed Kalan once, hard, hands pulling his shirt apart and exposing his chest, buttons flying across the room. Then Mia dropped to her knees to join Nicole who had already unbuckled Kalan's belt and was working on his button and zipper. They pulled his pants down together, exposing purple silk boxers that were struggling to contain his rock hard dick.

With one firm pull from Mia, Kalan's boxers were on the floor and his cock slapped gently across Nicole's cheek. She pulled back slightly to get a look.

"Longer than I expected," Nicole remarked, voice barely disguising her desire, "but otherwise..." she trailed off. It was an impressive dick really, standing straight as a soldier, veins bulging slightly, head peaking out from folds of foreskin. "I want to watch you suck it Mia,"

"That," Mia whispered, "is not a request I ever thought I would hear you make," she kissed Nicole, tongues moving together.

Then Mia drew back, tongue still extended, a long trail of saliva extending between their mouths which Mia was careful not to break until poised above Kalan's ready cock.

"Fuck," Kalan moaned, he could not look away from the gorgeous scene.

Nicole stared hungrily as Mia began to lap gently at the head of Kalan's dick where it emerged from his foreskin. Her tongue gently coated him before closing her mouth around his sensitive head. She moved slowly up and down the tip of his cock, sucking firmly but not hard, just the way he liked. Mia looked up and made eye contact with Nicole.

As if communicating without words, they adjusted so they kneeled on either side of Kalan's throbbing cock. Briefly removing him from her mouth, Mia wrapped her head around the base of his dick and without breaking eye contact with Nicole, fed him into her mouth. Nicole sucked, enjoying the feel of him in her mouth and the way Mia subconsciously licked her lips as she stared.

Kalan gasped softly as he felt himself pop out of Nicole's mouth. He then began to moan, as he saw and felt Nicole and Mia begin to share his cock between them. He threaded his hands through each of their hair, big hands resting at the crown of their heads. Mia and Nicole lapped and sucked at either side of his cock, taking turns sucking his head and feeling their lips slide over each other.

Suddenly both girls felt Kalan's hands tighten and move their heads away from his dick. "Can I...?" Kalan looked down with a question, hands still holding their heads.

Mia looked at Nicole who nodded, a flush now firmly settled into the tops of her breasts. Mia looked back at her husband, "Yes."

Mia and Nicole moved to the sofa on their backs side by side, legs in the air, inside legs overlapping. Mia reached her hand out and settled between Nicole's legs, gently rubbing against her clit. Nicole sighed and then did the same, tracing a familiar pattern.

Kalan stood over them, looking down at two glistening pussies, finding himself get somehow even harder. He looked up slightly to find two sets of deep brown eyes staring up at him. Nicole licked her lips slightly, tits heaving as she breathed the smell of sex in.

Mia smiled and bit her lip, "Come and fuck us darling,"

Kalan did not need to be told twice. He stepped forward and sunk balls deep into Mia. She moaned and pushed her hips forward into the familiar length of Kalan and Nicole's welcome hand. Nicole couldn't help herself, and in leaned in closer to watch Kalan stroke quickly in and out of Mia.

Kalan looked up, "What do you think Nicole? How fast can we make her cum?"

Nicole smiled a wicked smile (Was that her type? Mia briefly wondered) and then clamped down on Mia's nipple the same moment she slid two fingers deep into her. Mia didn't even have time to draw in breath before she was cumming.

12