Tears of the Mayfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was too loud to converse, so they just moved to the beat.

Sion's male and female sides gave themselves over to the music completely. Their fluid and sensual movements drew the eyes of the others around them, especially Vicki and Van, but they kept their eyes on Eva, who loved every moment.

They'd come so far from the stage at Madam DeGaul's Lady's Night Resort. Sion had been alone, slave to the Master programming, wearing an explosive collar that could discipline or kill, and had a silent death sentence growing in their neck. They'd had no future at all.

Today, they were dancing with a woman who loved them, surrounded by new friends on a world where they could live in peace.

Sion swept forward and lifted Evangeline in their arms and kissed her as they moved to the rhythm. Her smile was beautiful.

They felt an unfamiliar emotion or feeling building in their mind as a warm sensation began in their chest. It felt so good, but they couldn't identify what it was.

Coolness traced its way down their cheeks, and Eva pulled back to give them a concerned look when she saw the tears.

They just shook their head with a trembling smile as the warmth bloomed throughout their body. With it came awareness. Their mind finally understood what this was.

Hope.

For the first time, Sion truly understood what it meant to be free.

They had love, friends, and a future.

That felt precious and fragile, so they wouldn't take it for granted.

There was a promise of more life, filled with good things, and they were so grateful!

Sion kissed Eva tenderly, and she trembled happily as she returned their love.

This was what life was for.

Sion was so grateful they'd have more than three days to experience it.