Tease

Story Info
A sub gets the chance to control her Dom.
2.4k words
4.42
5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharliMac
CharliMac
129 Followers

"Kitten." I looked up from the book I was reading to see Sir standing over me. He had that look on his face. The one I liked an awful lot.

"Playtime?" I asked.

"Yes and no."

I paused, halfway unfurled from the sofa.

"Yes and no?"

He smirked, just a half lifting of his left cheek. "You've been a good kitten lately, I've decided you've earned a treat."

I fucking loved treats.

"Really?" I asked, drawing the word out. "What kind of treat?"

"The big kind. You're in charge tonight, Kitten. You call the shots; you decide what we do."

I was up off the sofa like a shot, all sorts of delicious ideas floating through my head.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Within reason." It was the tone rather than the words that told me where the line lay. There would be no butt plugs or strap ons, Sir was still Sir. But there was still an awful lot of fun to be had.

"All right," I said. I slipped out from in front of him and headed for the stairs, stopping to look over my shoulder when I had my foot on the first step. "This way, then."

He lifted an eyebrow at the cheeky grin on my face... and my deliberate exclusion of the word sir, but he followed me.

"Curious about what's running through your head, Kitten," he said as he followed me up, still a hunter no matter if I was in charge tonight or not.

"You'll find out," I told him.

I flipped on the light to the master bedroom and ignored the large wooden bed dominating the space, moving instead towards the barrel armchair in the corner.

"Sit," I instructed.

Another raised eyebrow, this one with a look, but he sat down without complaint, arms going out automatically to reach for me. I shifted out of range and shook my head.

"Stay," I told him. "You're not allowed out of that seat, no matter what."

He took a moment to consider, then sat back, relaxing into the curved shape of the chair.

"All right."

*Good boy.* The phrase hovered on my lips, but I didn't say it. Push too far and I'd lose my treat and find myself facing an unpleasant punishment instead. I moved to the bedside cabinet and grabbed my two favourite toys: a bullet vibrator and a vibe with a g-spot stimulator that hit like a hammer. I tossed them into the middle of the bed then turned to face Sir. He was staring at the toys, but when I slid my shirt up over my head, his eyes shifted immediately to me.

I made a show of unbuckling my belt, slipping the denim over my hips. I peeled my bra off, leaning forwards so my breasts would spill out, then hooked my thumbs into my knickers and shimmied them off.

When I was completely naked, I climbed onto the bed, got comfortable in the big expanse of duvet.

I picked up my vibe and fixed Sir with a look. "Remember, stay right there."

Then I slid it into my mouth, laved at it with my tongue until it was coated with my saliva.

I lay back on the bed and made sure I was giving Sir the perfect view -- my legs spread and bent at the knee, feet planted in softness of my bedding - and played the vibe gently along my slit, shuddering as it rolled over my clit. I was wet enough that the toy hadn't needed any extra lubricating, but the look on Sir's face told me he'd enjoyed the show.

I moaned as I slid it inside me, fucking myself with it slowly before hitting the button to fire up the vibrations.

"Fuck!"

God, I loved this toy. I worked it around in tiny circles, my eyes rolling back in my head every time it hit my g-spot just right, then I added in the bullet, turning it on low and sliding it down the side of my clit.

Jesus Christ.

I forgot I was meant to be showing off to Sir, teasing him. Instead, I focused on the dual sensation and, as happened every time I played with these two toys, I felt it rising in me fast. I flicked the button on the bullet to shift it onto high, and my hips rose and fell as chased my orgasm.

"Fuck," I gasped. "Gunna cum."

"Are you going to ask, Kitten?"

I lifted my head to look at Sir, still in the chair but his body rigid, his hands gripping the armrests. That was a rule: I asked permission, always.

Not this time.

I held his stare as it rushed over me, my mouth dropping open in a silent scream. When it became too much, my muscles pulsing and spasming, I dropped back to the bed and quickly turned the bullet back onto low, riding out the pleasure as long as possible. As my breathing returned to normal, my pants turned into little moans, my pelvis undulating gently in time with my hand as I slid the vibe in and out.

"Did you enjoy that, Kitten?" Sir asked, his voice quietly amused.

"I'm still enjoying it," I replied.

"Shall I come over there and help you."

I turned my face away so he wouldn't see the smirk on my lips. "No."

A pause. "No?"

"Not yet," I said. "I'm not finished."

I put the bullet back onto high as I spoke, jolting as the vibrations surged against my over-sensitive clit.

"Again?" Sir asked from the chair in the corner.

"Again," I confirmed on a gasp.

It didn't take long. I sought out my orgasm with fixed determination, pressing the bullet tight in against my clit and fucking myself furiously with the vibe. When I came this time, it was with a quiet scream, my back arched and every muscle tensed.

I threw the bullet to the side and brought myself down slowly with the vibe, easing it in and out. Eventually I slipped it free from my body and rolled into a sitting position and gave Sir a soft smile. He was still exactly as he'd been before, a glance at his jeans showing that he was straining within the denim.

"Time to clean my toy," I purred.

I took my time licking all traces of myself off the vibe and then threw it with the bullet. On slightly shaking legs, I slid off the bed, going immediately to my knees and then all fours. I crawled across the space between us, and Sir widened his legs so that I could climb up between them until my hands were resting on his chest. His hands he brought to rest gently on my hips.

"Hi," I breathed. I lifted myself up until I was close enough to kiss him, then licked at his mouth. Planted a kiss on his jaw line, then nibbled my way down his neck. As I did so, I worked at the buttons on his shirt, pulling the material apart to expose his torso so that I could lick and kiss my way down his chest and stomach.

"Take it off, please," I murmured, my attention on scraping his hip with my teeth while I worked at the buckle of his belt and then the button and zipper of his jeans. I sat back on my heels so that I was kneeling in front of him. "Jeans and underwear too please, Sir."

He divested himself of his clothes and then sat back down, watching me as I ran my hands up the naked length of the inside of his thighs. I skimmed around his cock, which was bobbing slightly, hunting for attention, and stroked back up his body until I could hold onto his shoulders as I straddled him. He shifted slightly in the chair to make room for my knees on either side of his hips, his hands on me tugging gently, expecting me to slide down onto his waiting cock.

I resisted, leaning in to flick my tongue against his earlobe.

"Want to know what I was thinking about while I was playing with myself?" I asked. I didn't give him a chance to reply. "I was imagining us at the beach. Me sassing you and you putting me over your knee, right there in front of everyone. Tugging my bikini bottoms down and spanking my ass bright red." I shifted my body just a little, allowing the tip of his cock to nudge my entrance and slip just an inch inside. "Then you toyed with me, fucking me with your fingers until I screamed. You made me suck you off, right there in the sand, your hand in my hair pulling me onto your cock, choking me with it." I lifted up, then dropped back down. Up, then down. "You made me gag on it, then you pulled back and came all over my face. Until it was dripping from my eyelashes, coating my lips. Lick it up, Kitten, you told me."

Up, then down. Clenching around the head of his cock.

"Kitten!" Sir groaned and tried to pull me down, impale me on his cock, but I locked my knees, tongue drawing his earlobe into my mouth so that I could bite down on it. Hard.

"I'm in charge, remember."

I pulled back and climbed off him, offering a hand. He took it and I pulled him up out of the chair, led him to the bed. I arranged him up at the headboard, pushing on his chest until he reclined back against the pillows. Then I licked and kissed and scraped my nails lightly over every inch of him.

Every inch except his cock, or his balls.

Every inch except the ones where he wanted me most.

"Kitten, you are storing up trouble for yourself," he told me.

I looked up from where I was huddled between his legs, nails lightly scoring his inner thigh.

"I hope so."

I reached for his hand and tugged gently until he sat up properly, then I straddled him again, lifting high enough up to stay free of his cock, leaning forward so that I could kiss hip deeply, my lips parting his and my tongue delving inside to play with his. He took control of the kiss, like he always did, but that was okay by me, I had other plans.

"Keeps you hands right here," I murmured, taking each hand and pressing them to the sheets on either side of him. "Right there."

I went back to kissing him as my hands fumbled for my discarded toys. I found the vibe first but a moment later my fingers curled around the thing I was really looking for. My bullet.

I fired it on and put it straight on high. Sir started at the noise, but I recaptured his attention, nipping at his lower lip and dragging him back into the kiss.

I pulled back long enough to murmur, "Hands right where they are," and then kissed him hard, shoving the bullet against my clit.

Fuck. It was way too much with the smell of Sir in my nose, his tongue in my mouth and my legs spread, exposing me further, but I forced myself to keep the bullet in place, ignoring the urge to sink down onto Sir's cock. If it was torment for me, it had to be torture for him.

It took a little longer to bring myself up to it without the added stimulation of the vibe -- or Sir's cock -- but the aggressive way Sir was kissing me, that told me he was getting right to the end of his fucking tether, did it for me a way nothing else could have. I gasped into his mouth as I came, and he grabbed at my bottom lip with his teeth to hold me there when I would have pulled away.

Damn, I liked that.

My fingers were shaking as they flung the bullet away, and I had to cling onto Sir's shoulder to hold myself up. And to stop myself sinking onto him. My core was cramping and clenching, desperate for it.

Almost...

I drew back so that I could lean slightly to the side, my lips back at his ear.

"So," I breathed. "Are you going to make me pay for all this then?"

It took a moment for my words to register. Sir stilled, then exploded into motion. Before I knew it, I was flying through the air. I landed face down on the covers, an arm under my hips yanking my pelvis up. A knee kicked my legs wide and then... Jesus. He surged into the hilt, forcing my flesh to make way for him. I grabbed onto the duvet to anchor myself somewhat as he pulled back only to shove forward once more. Two slow thrusts and then he'd had enough of "gentle." He railed me, hips moving fast and hard as he made me take all of him, made me accept everything he had to give as punishment for all of my teasing.

It was amazing.

I couldn't come again, not after the three orgasms I'd given myself, but apparently no one gave my body that memo. It flung me into an orgasm that was as excruciating as it was pleasurable. It rolled on and on, kept going by the fucking Sir was giving me, until I thought I was going to scream.

"Ready?" Sir asked me. "You worked hard for the cum, Kitten. Are you ready for it?"

"Yes!" I managed to gasp.

I arched my back so he could go deeper, lifting up my head, and Sir grabbed a fistful of my hair steady himself as his thrusts became more erratic.

"Fuck. Fuck, Kitten." He tugged me onto him, his cock pulsing as he emptied himself inside me. "You're a little tease, aren't you?"

Yes, I was. Pleased with myself, I ground back against Sir, drawing out his pleasure, then sighed contentedly as he collapsed forwards, putting his full weight on me, his warmth all along my back.

"That was awesome," I sighed.

"It was," he agreed. "But I'm surprised. I thought you'd have taken full advantage. I was expecting ropes, wax even."

Ropes? There was an idea. I hadn't even considered it, certain Sir wouldn't let me.

"Next time," I murmured.

After all, if Sir was tied up, what could he do if I pulled out the clamps? Or even a butt plug? Smiling into the bed coverings, I started to scheme...


CharliMac
CharliMac
129 Followers