Tease Niece

Story Info
Bold horny niece awakens dormant taboo desires in the house.
4.9k words
4.58
27.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been asked by my brother-in-law, to stay at his and my sister's home while he was abroad, for what would be, at least, two years, on a lucrative job assignment. Because of the crime situation in the city, especially break-ins and sexual assault, he wanted to know that a trusted and able-bodied male would be there to offer some protection, assistance and comfort to his wife and nineteen-year-old daughter while he was away. I was thirty years old, five eleven, muscular and athletic.

I was elated and jumped at the offer, because, coincidentally, that very week I had secured a new job in the city that was just a couple of miles away from their home. I was then living more than fifty miles away, and the operator job demanded working shifts. This new arrangement meant I would save on transportation costs, and time getting to work, along with the added bonus of not having to pay rent. It was made easier by the fact that I was presently unattached, romantically, and didn't have to worry about being away from a girlfriend.

It did not take long for me to realize that my young niece, Allyson, simply put, was a consummate tease. She flashed me regularly, flirted brazenly and somehow always managed to bump into or rub against me in a manner that left no doubt that it was sexually motivated. This happened mostly when her mother was away or when at home, and not in a position to see, but not exclusively; there were times when she played her little flashing and flirting games even with Dahlia, my sister, nearby.

Allyson was a very strong headed and aggressive person, who liked to have her own way, so It made me wonder if she was deliberately setting me up to bring about a confrontation which would lead to me having to leave the house, so she could do as she pleased while her father was away. It took a great deal of self-control for me to resist taking what she seemed to be offering, but it was hard; she was petite and exceptionally, pretty, and sexy - five feet in height, and shapely with a nice little round butt and small puffy breasts that stuck straight out from her chest. Her mid-brown skin was as smooth and flawless as a baby's and her big black eyes bore a perpetual mischievous twinkle that captivated.

It soon reached the stage where I wanted her badly. I fantasized daily, about fucking the little temptress. After six months of conflicting feelings, sexual torment and weighing the probable consequences of a wrong move, I decided on the spur of the moment, that enough was enough, I was going to fuck her and deal with whatever followed; and I wasn't going to waste time wooing her, or anything like that; I was sure I knew what she wanted and how she wanted it done. I made that decision one afternoon when we were home alone.

She was on summer break from college, and I was on my last day off from my shift work. She came and sat opposite me reading a book, and soon placed both of her legs up in the chair with knees spread apart. She was wearing shorts, so short and soft, that it left almost nothing to the imagination, especially with her sitting the way she was. The lump of crotch with its clearly defined cleft, aroused me instantly and within seconds my cock was hard and throbbing with a sweet pain. She looked at me, smiled and licked her little, pouty, round lips. I got up and started walking over to her.

She watched me warily, her eyes blazing but yet bearing a confused look, as if she was thinking: 'shit, what have I gotten myself into, how do I handle this?' As I leaned over to take the book from her unsteady hands, we both heard the unmistakable sounds of Dahlia's arrival home from work. Allyson smiled up at me and licked out her tongue tauntingly, then she sprung up and ran out of the living room, half her ass hanging outside the shorts. About a minute later she reappeared and greeted her mother at the door, wearing a proper, long skirt.

Later that night, I lay in bed, tormented by the thought of what had almost happened and the image of Allyson's clefted pussy bump in my head. I did the obvious ... I jerked off, whispering her name when I ejaculated.

When I got home the next day Allyson was sitting in front of the TV, leaned back in her father's swivel recliner, with both legs spread wide and hanging over the chair arms. Through the side of her eye, she saw me and spun the chair around, facing me. The sheer pink panties she was wearing was even more clefted than the shorts of the previous day, and there was a determined and challenging look in her eyes. I groaned in exasperation.

I was of a mind to just dive into that young pussy right there and then ... eat it out and then fuck it hard, right there in the recliner, but then I thought, one must always expect the unexpected. Though slim, there was a possibility that Dahlia might come home and catch me on Allyson. She was not expected for another two hours, but you never know ... Up in one of our bedrooms was a better place. If Dahlia came home before we were finished and cleaned up, and we became aware that she was in the house I could easily get to my room or Allyson to hers without being caught.

I walked over to her.

"Come with me," I commanded.

"Where to, the sea of love?' she asked, quoting an old song.

It surprised me that she knew that fifties or sixties song, but then again, she listened to all kinds of music, and she read a lot. She was also quick-witted.

"Just fucking come," I said, in an annoyed and threatening tone.

"You drunk or something? ... you look kinda funny."

"You getting up or do I have to drag your ass out of the chair?" I asked

"Which one you prefer," she asked, teasingly.

Stepping forward I grabbed hold of her legs at both ankles and pulled. When her ass and most of her back had cleared the chair and she was tottering on her shoulders, about to fall to the ground, she grabbed the feet rest and shouted.

"Fuck! ... wait, I'll get up."

I helped her up and she looked at me in awe

"What the fuck, you trying to kill me or what. I could have fallen and hit the back of my fucking head hard on the floor."

Though she was protesting, there was no hiding the excitement and arousal in her eyes.

I shrugged.

"You wouldn't have died. A bump on the head, bruised elbows, sprained wrist, twisted back whatever, but not death ... Actually, I think a bump on the head would have done you good. You need a bit of shaking up to get you in line ... somewhere along the way you went off track and you seem to be enjoying it at other people's expense."

Looking amused, but pleased, she said, "You're a damn freak. I never would have thought you had it in you."

I grabbed her hand; She stood her ground, pulling back her hand.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

"to a bedroom ... yours or mine?" I said, smirking.

"To do what?" She asked, breathing hard and plainly excited.

"You'll see ... You coming freely or do I have to drag you."

"A little dragging won't hurt, might even do me good," she said, followed by a chuckle.

She dug in her feet and resisted, playfully, all the way. I literally dragged her up the stairs. I realized that I was right in my assumption of what she wanted and how.

"You really are a fucking freak," she said a couple of times.

I looked her in the eyes and nodded: "A big one too, smart ass ... you never guessed."

"I would feel safer in my room." She said resignedly

When we entered the room, I immediately began taking off my shirt.

She watched me in wide eyed amazement.

"You are going to rape me, right?"

"No, I am going to fuck you," I assured her.

"Oh, shit, I didn't bargain for this," she exclaimed.

I began taking off my pants.

"What did you bargain for? I asked

"I don't know, but not this. I was only teasing you. I like to tease. I do it all the time to everybody, but not with intentions."

"Well, you teased the wrong guy too many times ... take off your fucking clothes."

"You want them off, you take them off me," she said, daringly.

I grabbed her and she stood still as I dragged the little tube top over her head and pulled down the tiny skirt and pink panties in one quick move, leaving her standing as if dazed, her juicy, petite body, looking like something to eat: the little puffy breasts moving up and down on her heaving chest.

I took of my clothes, and she brought her hands to her mouth with a shocked expression on her face.

"Oh shit, what is that?"

"You don't know what this is, are you a virgin?" I asked.

"No, I am not a virgin ... but that ... I've never seen one like that ... I mean the size."

"Get on the bed," I commanded

"I didn't really want this, you being my uncle and all, but damn, Uncle Charles, you got me all turned on and dripping wet ... I like this side of you."

She literally spring-jumped onto the bed.

As I climbed onto the bed, she said: "I wanna suck that big cock"

She lunged at my cock and took it into her little mouth, stretching it. Then she lay back, sinking her fingers into my butt cheeks and dragging me down. Straddling her I began fucking her mouth with slow, short thrusts as she sucked away voraciously.

"You like sixty-nine?" I asked

"Uh huh." she said, through a mouthful of cock meat, nodding her head for emphasis.

I spun around and resting on my elbows put both hands under her ass cheeks, lifting her and pulling her forward a bit. I went to work on her hot young pussy, lapping up the flowing juice and sucking on the engorged lips and clit. She had a strange looking little pussy - a tiny, but very elevated, round lump with a neat straight slit looking like it was sliced with a razor blade. I literally sucked the entire thing into my mouth. She moved to my balls and then to my ass hole, licking and probing with a stiffened tongue.

"You ready to put it in?" I heard her ask in a pleading voice.

I turned around and she spread her legs and pulled back her knees. I rubbed the head of my cock between the juice-slick lips, lubing it up well, then moving it down low I pressed against her anus.

Giggling, she said, "Wrong hole uncle."

"Nope, right hole," I said.

"No, that's my ass,"

"I know," I replied

"You mean you going to bugger me?" she asked, sounding a bit worried.

"Yes," I said, pressing forward.

"I never did that before, I heard that it hurts bad."

"Pull those knees back and press them together ... open up your cervix," I tutored.

"Okay, but can't we use something? There's oil on the stand."

I wasn't sure I could trust her not to get up and run away, but I took the chance, and she remained in position on her back as I oiled my cock, then spurted some onto my fingers which I used to rub around her anal entrance. I pushed hard and she made a little scream as an inch or two of cock slid into her tight hole.

"Aiiiie ... go slow, uncle," she begged.

I leaned forward bracing my shoulders behind her knees and gripping her thighs tight with my hands trapping them between my arms. I moved in her carefully, using short slow thrusts until she was relaxed and loosened up, then going deeper and faster. She was literally huffing and puffing as the big cock moved in her butt hole. Her eyes were rolled back, and she was turning her head from side to side as the walls of her ass got stretched and buffed.

I moved with a steady rhythm in the virgin ass hole, and soon was able to loosen the trap on her thighs. She dropped her feet to the mattress and stared into my eyes as she started to roll her slim hips under me. After a while she began rapidly flitting her fingers over her stiffened clit, until she screamed and shook like a wind-blown leaf, thrashing about wildly, flinging her head, hands and legs all over, lost in orgasmic passion.

There was a dreamy smile on her face when she said, "That was the sweetest buggering I ever got."

Instantly realizing her mistake, she brought her hands to her mouth, then looked at me coyly and smiled. She had lied about never having been fucked in her ass before. I sunk my entire cock into her, and she grunted loudly. I began pounding without care and she alternated between smiling and grimacing.

"Oooooooh ... Aaaaah ... yes uncle yes."

I speeded up, but now employing shorter jabs. I wanted badly to come in my niece's ass, but it wasn't happening in spite of the concentration I was putting into dragging it up.

"Oh, my god, uncle ... I like this, I really do, but my batty is so sore ... take my pussy please," she begged.

I withdrew my cock and felt her hand begin to lead it to her pussy. But then, she made a quick turn around and got onto her knees and elbows. I thought it funny that I had fucked her ass with her on her back, but she was offering me her pussy on her knees and elbows.

"Oh, god, this is so dirty and yet so sweet, fuck me uncle."

I centered my cock and drove into her, then I grabbed hold of her hips and began making long, deep back and forth strokes, causing her to moan incessantly because of the vibrant lunging of the big cock into her tiny pussy. She started urging me on between groans and the grinding of her teeth. I pumped hard and fast, rocking her petite body and watching her pink pussy insides being dragged out and pushed back in under pressure. I felt the climax coming and I pulled out, flipped her over and found her open mouth just in time to start spurting semen down her throat, she gagged and choked, almost bringing up, but managed to pull it off.

"I'm a sweet little fucker, eh, uncle?" she asked, smiling.

I nodded and smiled too. I had to agree with her; the little teasing bitch could fuck.

"You can fuck me anytime you want," she added.

As I slid off the bed, I got a shock. The door had been left half open ... what if Dahlia had come home earlier than usual. I pointed out our error to Allyson and all she did was shrug and laugh.

"Shit happens," she said.

We cleaned up with time to spare, Dahlia came home late. Both Allyson and I were disappointed, realizing that we could have had a second fuck. But later that night, after Dahlia had retired Allyson came to my room to have her little pussy fucked again.

I fucked and buggered my niece every chance I got ... sometimes when we were home alone, or when she would come to my room late at night.

About a month later I came home boozed up on a Friday afternoon, following an after work drinking session with workmates. I ate dinner, went to bed and fell into a deep sleep. Sometime during the night, I was awakened by a hand shaking my shoulder. Groggy with sleep I opened my eyes to the semi darkness and saw Allyson's figure walk away from the bed and went to a far wall.

I heard the click of the switch as the room was flooded with light. Smiling, I rubbed my sleepy eyes and when I removed my hands from my face, my smile, my body, my mind and everything froze, as I saw Dahlia coming towards me. I was shocked to the soles of my feet, for I had been on the verge of calling out Alysson's name and telling her to take off the light ... what a near miss. As my head cleared, it was then I remembered that Allyson had gone to her grandmother's for the weekend.

Dahlia was smiling broadly. "You sobered up, sleepy head? ... damn, your eyes are open, but you look like you're still in dreamland," she said, smiling.

Then she added: "Oops, my bad ... you're awake alright ... no doubt about that."

She was laughing and looking straight at my mid-section. I looked there as well and saw what she saw - a big hard cock, almost pointing to the ceiling. I was stark naked. That was my second shock in just as many minutes.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry Dahlia ... I guess I was really drunk when I got home." I said, managing a weak laugh.

"You were ... that's why I'm here. I popped in to see if there was any puke to clean up, like the last time you were drunk," she said, chuckling.

"I'm really sorry that you had to find me in this state," I said as I hastily reached to cover my dick with my hands.

"It's okay, it's okay ... no need to get agitated. It's not like you've got anything I haven't seen before ... I'm no teenager ... and it's too late for you to be trying to cover that up after the fact. So, take your hands away; you look comical ... damn we're both adults," she stated, and was once again laughing.

As if two shocks in a few minutes weren't enough to fully unsettle me, it was then I really noticed what Dahlia was wearing - a sheer, as in naked, lilac negligee wrap. The type that would usually be worn over another piece of sleep wear. There was nothing under it but Dahlia's petite body, a little fluffier than her daughter's. The ribbon tie around the waist was loose, causing a long open gap all the way down the front. Shock number three! But it was no shock, all things considered in the present situation, that my already erect dick got even harder and lurched at the sight of my sister's nakedness.

"Would you please take your hand away, shucks, Don't be stingy with what you got, let your sister get a good look. It's been how many months since I've laid eyes on one of those. Only the other day I was thinking that soon I wouldn't be able to remember what it looks like ... unless I went out searching ... you wouldn't want your married sister to do that would you?"

Feeling and probably also looking foolish, I shook my still dazed head and mumbled, "no."

"Good, well take your damn hand away, please," she said.

I did as she ordered, immediately feeling foolish again. Dahlia walked over slowly and plopped herself down on the bed, staring at my cock.

"It's a nice one," she remarked, as she swiftly reached out and grabbed my hard cock in her tiny hand.

She just as swiftly pulled away her hand like it had gotten burnt.

"Oh, my god ... I didn't do that ... did I?" she said, looking at me and laughing

It was then I got a whiff of fresh alcohol on her breath and realized that my sister was inebriated, to use a nicer word than drunk. Shock number four and five.

There was a moment of silence, then she asked

"Can I do it again ... this time with your permission?" she asked, leering and winking at me.

"You're drunk," I said, chidingly.

"What's drunk got to do with it ... your cock is nice, and I want to hold it."

She reached out slowly and took hold of my madly lurching cock. I made no effort to stop her. She looked at it with a bird-like twisting of her head, and then began to pump it. She climbed onto the bed, kneeling beside me, one hand on my stomach as she pumped my dick.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. "I'm so hot, Charlie ... I want this inside me ... I want you to fuck me, little brother."

"No, don't say that ... you're drunk ... you don't know what you're saying," I said, somehow half hoping that she would persist.

Although I was currently fucking her daughter, in my mind, fucking my sister was an entirely different matter. It just didn't come as an easy stroll, but yet, In the present condition, with Dahlia's hot little hand around my dick, right and wrong was on a fifty, fifty balance.

"Yeah, I'm drunk, but that has nothing to do with it ... I'm horny ... I want to fuck badly, and I want you to fuck me." she said, determinedly.

"I can't Dahlia."

"It doesn't look that way to me ... look, you're hard and ready," she said, squeezing the dick as if to test its ability to do the job.

"You're my sister, Dahlia ... it would be wrong." I said, more to convince myself than her.

"Charlie don't bullshit me. you're in no position to take a moral high ground with me after what you've been doing," she screamed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, placidly, hoping against the odds that it wasn't about Allyson.

There was a cousin, a long time ago, that she had caught me with. I was hoping that was what she was talking about. My heartbeat increased significantly.

12