Teased from Michigan to Florida

Story Info
Devious wife keeps hubby hard on a roadtrip.
7.6k words
3.93
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Look at you. You look like a fox. What's the occasion?" Dan asked.

"Well, I have missed you for so long and now that we are finally going to spend some time together, I wanted our first day to be special. So, I bought this dress I am wearing, heels and make-up for you." Pam said.

"Well, our trip to Florida will be a long one and I am really glad to see you looking so nice. This will make the trip much more fun."

"You have no idea." Pam said. "I have plans to pay you back for all the stories you have sent me and frustrated me with for these past six weeks."

"What are you talking about? I thought you enjoyed getting those erotic stories about us." he said.

The sun was up and shining in their faces as they left Kalamazoo on I-94 heading east. Dan made sure the heater was on and the car was nice and warm for Pam. The last thing he wanted was for her to put on a sweater of cover her sexy legs. He fantasized about her looking like this and together on a long road trip for years. On the few occasions when they had long road trips and Pam wore revealing clothes in the past, like their trip in the Miata up the California coastline to Portland, Oregon, Pam kept him hard and begging all day. Dan loved her to dress in a revealing way and keep him hard all day.

On that trip, they were driving the Miata through the mountains of Northern California with the top down. The hot sun and cool breeze felt great. Dan eventually convinced her to take her top off and get some sun on her chest. Not only did she do that, but she slid back in her seat and wedged herself between the seat and the door with her legs stretched towards the stick shift. Dan had a great view to her firm breasts in the bright sun.

Then she unsnapped her short denim cut-offs, unzipped them and then slid her hand under her lacy thong panty and began masturbating right there next to Dan. As Pam focused on her clit and finger-fucking herself, she closed her eyes and arched her back as the orgasm began. Dan knew she was close when her toes curled, and her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Her breasts were majestic as they pointed to the sky. Then with barely a moan, she convulsed in the throes of her orgasm there in the Miata with the hot sun warming her bare skin. Dan's cock was hard and in pain as he watched her. He reached down and unsnapped his shorts and let loose his member into the bright sun. This gave him relief from the confining shorts, and he was able to turn his attentions back to her.

As Pam relaxed and caught her breath, she pulled her wet fingers from her shorts and with a smile, she ran them over Dan's lips and slid them into his mouth so he could taste her sweet cum. "Oh, that felt so good." she said. "Poor Dan...you look so miserable with your cock sticking up out of your shorts. Do you want anything, Dan?" she purred in his ear knowing what she was doing to him. She slid her hand over and began slowing stroking his cock while he was driving with cruise control. "Does this feel good? Do you want your balls free, too? It all looks so tight and confining. Should I help them, Dan?" "Please, help them out. I am so uncomfortable, and you can definitely help me." Dan said.

With that, Pam fully unzipped his shorts and while he rose off the seat, she loosened his shorts and underwear until his cock and balls were totally free. This felt so good to Dan, and he exhaled loud enough for Pam to hear it. Pam went back to gently stroking his cock and fondling his balls "How does this feel, honey? Do you want some relief?" she whispered close to his ear.

She knew full well what her teasing was doing to Dan, and she enjoyed the power she had to please or disappoint him. Her breasts where laying on his right arm and she began to jack Dan off with her right hand and kissing his neck.

"Cum on my hand, Dan. Give me your cum. I want to lick it off my hand. Ummmm...cum for me. You know how much I love to swallow your sweet juices." she said as she increased her efforts.

As she whispered in his ear, she licked his ear and nibbled on his ear lobe and ooohed and moaned her encouragement. "Shoot your load in my hand. Let me see your white cum." she said as she jacked him off more vigorously and her breasts moved up and down his arm. Finally, he couldn't take any more and shot his load a good two inches away and spayed his cum not only on her, but on the steering wheel, the seat and on his shirt. The force of his ejaculation surprised her, and she quickly began milking the last of his cum from his cock and then rubbing it on her lips. Then, with her lips heavily coated with his fresh cum, she leaned over and kissed Dan and shared his cum with him.

There were many good trips with Pam when she was in the right mood, but there hadn't been any trips like that in years. Maybe today would be one of those trips? After all, she was wearing heels, hose, a beautiful dress, jewelry, make-up, the works. She didn't dress this well when he wanted to shoot her portrait.

About thirty miles into this one-thousand-mile trip, we stopped at a McDonald's drive-through for coffee. After Dan made the order and drove around the building and stopped behind another vehicle, he looked at Pam and she had her dress pulled high up her thigh and the top of her stockings clearly showing and easily visible to whomever took the money and handed out the coffee. In Florida, many women wear short skirts and shorts, but in Michigan seeing the upper leg of a beautiful woman was cause to stare. He smiled broadly at the beautiful site she offered so early in the morning and couldn't help but stare. "Well..." she said impatiently. "Well, what?" Dan replied. "Go...the car has moved." she said. "Oh, God! Sorry...I didn't notice." he said as he moved ahead with an embarrassed grin. When he pulled up to the window, the young kid looked in the car "$2.36 please." he said and then he saw Pam's stockings covering her thighs, but he couldn't see her face. As he struggled to make change and hand over the coffee, Pam uncrossed her legs slowly and recrossed them further showing off her assets. The affect she had on the kid in the window wasn't lost on Dan and he instantly grew hard seeing Pam in this powerful new light and so early in the morning. Never before had she done something like this...but with us leaving Michigan forever, he guessed she felt comfortable enough to tease both him and the kid in the McDonald's drive-through window. When they pulled out on I-94 and got the car into cruise control, Dan looked over at Pam's legs and once again her dress was pulled over her stockings.

"Why did you cover up your stockings?" Dan pleaded.

"What are you talking about?" she said. "Oh, I guess I noticed that somehow, I accidentally pulled my dress up and then I fixed it. You noticed that?"

"Of course I did." he said. And then he figured he better just drop the subject. Obviously, nothing was going to be any different on this trip today, other than her dressing up, and what just happened really was a mistake.

Pam knew Dan well and knew that he was very disappointed and would give her the silent treatment for a little while. She knew the effect she had on him at McDonalds and thoroughly enjoyed teasing him in front of the kid. This was going to be a very long day for Dan.

The drive was quiet for the most part the rest of the morning. Dan kept glancing at Pam, trying hard not to be noticed. He loved stealing glances at her. He doesn't quite have a foot fetish, but he did find her feet in strappy tall heels an incredible turn-on and here she was with her feet bound in these impractical shoes over her nylon covered feet. And another unusual habit she had this morning was touching-up her make-up and lipstick periodically. The smell of her make-up and the very feminine act of applying make-up, brushing her hair or just checking herself in the mirror was an incredible tease for Dan. Each time she crossed her legs or adjusted herself, the sound of her nylons rubbing together immediately pulled Dan's attention to see her legs. Dan's mind was racing as he was trying to figure out what she was up to...if anything.

For Pam's part, she was trying to think of every distraction she could to catch Dan's attention without being overtly obvious that she was teasing him. Her goal today was to see how long she could keep Dan hard on the trip. She knew that her heels, which were not uncomfortable while sitting in the car, worked well to tease Dan. Rubbing her foot or adjusting the strap provided the opportunity to show off her feet and legs without being obvious or occasionally adjusting the tops of her stockings so they were always perfectly adjusted. When she touched-up her make-up, she leaned forward to better expose her cleavage. Periodically applying lip gloss gave her the chance to glance at Dan and lick her lips as if she were finishing one of her blowjobs she knew Dan enjoyed so much. From where she was sitting, she saw that her plan was working very well this morning and Dan's balls must be filling with his cum and becoming more and more uncomfortable.

"I missed you so much while you were in Florida." Pam said breaking the long silence. "There were many times when I had to use the big dildo on myself and imagine you making love to me. It was so frustrating to see you on our web cam links and not to be able to reach out and hold your cock in my hand."

Her dirty talk completely caught Dan off guard. She never opened up about sex like this, unless they were having sex.

"I hate to admit it, but I even carried the mold of your hard cock in the bottom of my purse and when I was out shopping or taking care of details to sell the house, I would touch it and remember how much I wanted to suck your cock and be fucked by you. Carrying it with me was a secret reminder of you that I could touch when I was buying groceries, paying Bill for the housework or even shopping at the mall."

"Do you have it in your purse, right now?" Dan asked unbelieving of this new revolution.

Pam opened her purse, dug to the bottom and produced the rubber dildo they made of Dan's hard cock many years ago. Seeing her holding the replica of his cock in her hands hardened his cock to the point he thought he would shoot his load in his pants. Pam grinned broadly as she had the impact on him she planned for.

"Tell me about a time when you were touching my cock in public."

"Well, let me think. On one occasion I was shopping for groceries at Walmart and when I was waiting to slide my credit card to pay for the groceries, I was stroking your cock and imaging holding your cock in my hand. All these people were around me and none of them knew what I was secretly doing, and it turned me on so much." she shared.

Dan could barely contain himself upon hearing this. It turned him on to think about Pam driving around town, doing whatever her tasks were, and secretly stroking his cock in her purse.

"Was there another time that you did that? A time that turned you on?"

"Remember when I met the 3rd home inspector at the house about a month ago?" she asked.

"Yes, he was the one who came back with the higher estimate on the house." Dan replied. "Hey, wait a minute. Was there a connection here that she was about to reveal?" he wondered.

"I showed up to the house early and was waiting for him to arrive. As I waited, I was absent-mindedly stroking your cock in my purse and slowly getting turned on. I missed you so much and wanted to be fucked by you so badly. My mind was being consumed by the thought of making love with you. By the time the home inspector arrived, I was already wet and just wanted to get him out of the house so I could give myself some relief there in the house. When the doorbell rang and I opened the door, I was surprised and pleased to see a good-looking man in his early forties. He was tall and had a wonderful southern accent that just charmed me beyond imagination."

Dan was getting turned on and his mind tried racing ahead of her story to guess what happened and why didn't she tell him about this sooner? He noticed that as she was talking to him, she slid her dress up and was rubbing her hand over her silky stocking and her voice was getting quieter and had a husky quality that he recognized. He had to listen intently to not miss anything.

"I walked him to the kitchen counter to show him the binder you put together. I was on the opposite side of the counter from him and leaned over on my elbows as I turned the pages one-by-one for him and explaining particulars about each. When I looked up at him, I saw him staring at my cleavage. It really wasn't my intention to do that, but when I realized the affect I was having on him I couldn't stop.

Shifting my body slightly opened my top even more as I asked him how else I could help him out. "If you have time, you could walk with me as I conduct my inspection so if I have a question, you could answer it there and then...no guessing or confusion on my part." he suggested. I said sure...I have all afternoon and nothing else to do. So, as we walked around the house and he made notes, I took every opportunity to look at his ass and was fondling your cock in my purse. Part way through the walk-through, I unbuttoned my blouse until the top edge of my lacy bra was showing and the full tops of my breasts were on display for him. I would have to pull my tits completely out to show him any more than I was right then. I was so turned on my head was spinning. Between thinking about how far I had gone to show him by breasts, stroking your cock in my purse and the obvious effect I was having on him, I was on the edge of an orgasm without even touching myself."

The miles were flying by as time raced while she shared her story with Dan. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, and his cock was so hard that it was unbearable. He could feel his pants getting slightly wet and he knew why. Also, he was feeling frustrated as he kept prompting her to continue the story as she would stop and comment on something on the highway, adjust her shoes or stockings or even touch-up her make-up. Dan just wanted to hear her story.

"Finally, we finished the walk and were back at the kitchen counter where he was finishing his paperwork and we exchanged small talk. When he was finished, he shook my hand to thank me for the help. When I reached over to shake his hand, I knocked my purse over and your rubber cock rolled out on the counter. I was mortified and grabbed it as quickly as possible and held it behind me. "Was that what I think it was?" he asked? I was trapped and at a loss for words, but I thought... why not? Showing him your cock wasn't the end of the world and what could it hurt...after all, he already saw it. So, I took it out from behind my back and showed it to him. I told him why I was carrying it in my purse and that I was looking forward to getting back to you in Florida. "Wow! You must have some pent-up sexual frustrations by now to be carrying that around. And you touch it while you are out and about?" he asked. Yes, I guess I do. "Maybe I can help you, now?" he said as he walked around the counter and placed his hand on mine."

"I was so hot by that point that when his hand touched mine it felt like electricity shot though my body. I dropped the dildo on the counter and pulled his head down to me and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and returned the kiss and his hands went down to my ass, and he squeezed my ass and felt my legs and lower back. I didn't want to waste any time, so I reached down and unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants and unzipped them. Once I had access, I reached in to find out how big and hard his cock was. I just wanted a real flesh-and-blood, hot cock in my pussy and not the cold dildo I was using. I immediately pulled his pants and underwear down and he leaned against the counter as I dropped to my knees so I could suck his cock. His cock was quite a bit shorter than yours but much thicker. I found I could easily deep throat his cock and I went to work quickly. I was a woman possessed to suck him dry and then get fucked."

"He had both hands on my head as I pumped my mouth over his small cock. I was scratching the underside of his balls, and my tongue was swirling around his delicious cock as I engulfed his cock. I wasn't trying to impress him...I just wanted to make him cum and get fucked. Very soon, he stiffened up and his balls contracted and a huge load of his hot cum shot into my mouth and spilled out at the edges of my lips and onto my chin. It felt so good to have a man like this. I wiped the cum off my chin and continued sucking and stroking his cock until he was hard again."

"As I was standing up, I took my pants off and begged him to fuck me. I leaned over the counter and he easily slid his thick cock into my waiting pussy. I begged him to fuck me deep and hard. I wanted him to fill me up with his hot, engorged cock. I asked him to fuck me faster, and faster. I wanted to get off so badly. "Shoot your cum in me. Oooooh, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard." With each push, I was moaning "Ughhh....Ughhhh...Ughhh and loudly moaning out my satisfaction and my voice was echoing back in the empty house. "I am cumming! I shouted back to him. "Fuck me, fuck me...yes. Ohhhhh God! Yes, your cock feels so good. Fuck me..." And I came so hard, and my orgasm was so intense I could hardly stand."

"When he saw that I got off, he said he was going to cum again. I quickly turned around and begged him to shoot his cum on my breasts. He was jacking himself off and I was telling him to shoot his cum. "Please, Baby. Give me your cum so I can rub it in. Let me see it spray out of your cock." To help him I leaned over and began licking his balls."

"As soon as he felt my tongue on his balls, he shot a huge load into my hair and then a second load sprayed out on my face. I was completely satisfied at that point and all the sexual frustration I was feeling was suddenly released when he sprayed his cum on me."

"At that point, I wiped his cum into my breasts and wiped off the cum from my face and licked my fingers clean. This all probably happened in less than fifteen minutes. As I stood up, I pulled my pants back on and he was doing the same. There was an awkward moment as we straightened up, so I said "Thank-you for your help...I feel so much better now, but I think it is time for you to go to your next job." And with that he thanked me and left."

The pre-cum from Dan's aching cock was clearly evident through his jeans. Pam's story had the affect she was looking for and she was not planning on doing anything for him no matter how much he begged. He asked for this treatment, and she was going to give it to him.

"Why didn't you tell me about that when I was in Florida?" Dan asked. "I would have loved to hear about this. You are so hot right now. You know I have always fantasized about you doing something like this."

"That's because it didn't happen." Pam said with mischievous satisfaction and a sly grin. "I knew it would turn you on if I told you I had sex with a stranger while you were in Florida. I swear, I have never known anyone as horny as you!"

"So, you're telling me you didn't get fucked by the appraiser?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I am saying."

"Well, was the part about carrying my dildo in your purse true?"

"Oh, yes...that was true."

"Well, can you help me with this?" Dan pleaded as he rubbed his hand over his swollen cock.

"Sorry, not right now. Besides, we need to stop for gas and get some lunch soon." Pam was very pleased with herself and knew that the day was only half over. By the end of the day, if Dan didn't cum in his pants, he would be ready for her in the motel. This was going better than she imagined. But she knew it was going to be a challenge to keep this up all day because it was beginning to affect her, too.

12