Teasing a Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Shopping for a bathing suit leads to some more public fun.
3.1k words
4.65
47.4k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I was just getting out of the shower when Nikki called me. For once it was a video call, which was a surprise. I wrapped a towel around myself before answering. She was in her bedroom when I answered the call and the video feed started. The way she was holding the camera made it hard to tell - it mostly only showed her face - but she didn't appear to be wearing anything. Her shoulders were bare, and I couldn't see any tank top or bra straps in obvious view. Maybe I was just being optimistic after last night when she said she was usually naked when she was alone in her room.

As soon as I picked up she said, "Nice towel," with a wink. Before I should reply she continued, "I want to go shopping. Come with me?"

"Sure," I said, "what do you need?"

"A new bathing suit," she said.

That was surprising. "You do know this is December right?" I said.

"Gee really, is it?" she said, "I had no idea." The sarcasm was apparent. She panned the camera around to show me the mini-Christmas tree she had set up in the corner of her room. Then she panned it back to her face, although I got a quick glimpse that seemed to confirm she was naked. This was a new development, but certainly not one I was unhappy about.

"Okay, fine you know what month it is," I said, "can I least ask why you want a bathing suit in December?"

"Friends of mine are having a hot tub party at their house tonight," she said, "and I just finished trying on my old suit. I'm not happy with it." She held it up in front of the camera and then tossed it to the ground, shaking her head at it. "So I need a new one. And maybe we can find you a new bathing suit too."

"I don't need a new bathing suit," I said.

"I've seen yours," she said. "Trust me, you do. And I want you to come to the party with us too."

I rolled my eyes, and she stuck her tongue out at me. "Meet me at the mall in an hour? And be ready to try on swim suits," she said.

"Okay fine," I said. "Anything else?"

She bit her lip and blushed a little. "Maybe...drop the towel before you hang up?"

My cock - which had been stirring anyway at the thought that she was naked while we were talking - sprang to attention. I cleared my throat, and then before I could chicken out, I gave an exaggerated shrug, said "Whoops," and slipped the towel loose from around my waist. It fell to the floor and I was on display for her.

I saw her look down at me, and the blush on her cheeks brightened. She took a deep breath. "I...uh...didn't think you would really do that. But...thanks," she whispered. Possibly because she was distracted, she pulled her phone back far enough that I could see her too.

She was naked. She still had a heart shape shaved into her pubes. She had pierced nipples, which I had known because she talked about them from time to time, although this was the first time I'd seen them. Her breasts were full and seemed disproportionately large for someone her height, which certainly wasn't a complaint, just an observation.

We looked at each other in silence for a few moments, then finally she cleared her throat. "Well, um, see you soon 'kay?"

"Okay," I said and we both hung up.

About an hour later I walked in the main entrance of the mall. Nikki was already there, sitting on a bench. She was wearing big fuzzy blue boots that ended about mid-calf, and a short black skirt. Topping this off was a parka that matched the boots in color, although not in fuzziness. Jumping up when she saw me, she came over and hugged me, then stepped back and smiled.

"Weren't you cold getting here like that?" I said, gesturing to the skirt.

"Oh please," she said. "I went to a Catholic high school, I used to wear a kilt all winter waiting for the bus. Plus this is easier to take off than pants."

"Well I can't object to that," I said with a wink.

"So I can try stuff on easier," she said with a laugh, giving me a friendly shove.

"Sure, sure," I said. She linked her arm in mine and led me off into the mall.

We headed to the one bikini store that was open year round, for reasons I have never been able to understand.

As you might imagine being mid-December the bikini store was basically dead, even though the rest of the mall was full of holiday shoppers. There were no customers in the store when we got there, and only one employee. She was a cute college-age looking girl, not much taller than Nikki, wearing a nametag that said Sarah. Sarah and Nikki hit it off right away once Nikki explained why we were there.

In fact, almost from the beginning I sensed a kind of flirty vibe coming from Sarah and aimed at Nikki, who did not seem to be discouraging it at all. They got deeply involved in discussing all the arcana involved in bathing suits, which quickly went over my head.

Before long Sarah led us through an alcove at the rear of the store leading to the fitting

rooms. There was a padded chair in the corner where I sat while Nikki started trying things on.

She came out to model each suit as she had it on of course. She wanted to know what both Sarah and I thought, and we were happy to oblige. Sarah started suggesting alternative suits, or different sizes, and helpfully running back out of the fitting room area into the main store to get them for Nikki.

Every time she did this, Nikki would flash me. She would pull the suit top down, showing her nipples, or slide the bottoms down to show off her pussy. The first time it happened I was shocked, and Nikki laughed at the expression on my face. From then on though, I just enjoyed it.

My main concern was hiding my erection - which was tenting my pants very seriously - from Sarah, since I didn't want to get us kicked out of the store. I soon realized I had nothing to worry about though, because she only had eyes for Nikki.

The suits she was bringing Nikki became more and more revealing, and I also realized it seemed like she was intentionally bringing tops that were too small, so that they covered even less.

Nikki didn't seem to mind. In fact, as she went back into the fitting room to change, she stopped closing the door all the way, leaving it open a bit more each time. She also asked Sarah to help her do up a few suits, a process that Sarah helped with eagerly but seemed to involve a lot more shoulder and neck touching and stroking than was strictly necessary.

I didn't mind any of it. All of it was turning me on, so much so that when the store phone rang and Sarah had to go answer it, I was hoping to take things a little further.

Nikki came out in the latest suit, a tiny little red number that barely covered anything. She struck a series of poses for me. Then, she turned so she was facing away from me. She bent over, and pulled the suit bottom aside, spreading her legs also so I had a fantastic view of her pussy.

I couldn't resist that. I cleared my throat so that she looked over her shoulder at me, and then while she watched I slowly moved my hand towards her, raising an eyebrow.

She blushed, but nodded. I slipped a finger inside her. She was so wet that it slipped in all the way with no hesitation. She moaned, then covered her mouth to muffle the sound. She started to move her hips back and forth, riding my finger. I started sliding my finger around in tiny circles inside her, causing another moan.

I don't know how long we kept on like that, but then next thing I knew I saw movement in the corner of my eye. Looking over I saw Sarah standing there, who I had managed to completely forget about. She was frozen almost in mid step, standing in the alcove from the front of the store. A swim suit, completely forgotten, hung from her hand at her side.

She looked very flushed. It was obvious she could see what was happening, but she definitely didn't look disgusted. Quite the opposite in fact.

Stifling another moan, Nikki looked over and saw her too. Sarah's eyes widened and she turned to go.

"No," whispered Nikki, and she turned back. Nikki raised a hand and made a small 'come here' gesture. She didn't stop riding my finger though.

Sarah slowly walked over. Nikki reached up and touched her face, first with one hand, then with the other. Then they kissed, slowly at first, but then with deepening enthusiasm. Nikki's moans were loud, but still partially muffled by Sarah's mouth. As they made out, Sarah reached up to the suit tie at Nikki's neck and undid it. Held on only by the strap around her back, the bikini top fell down in the front, exposing her breasts.

Sarah's hands found Nikki's breasts and started playing with her nipples. I couldn't directly see it from the angle I was at behind Nikki, but there was a mirror on the wall that gave me a decent view. I could definitely hear that Nikki enjoyed it though. She moved on to kissing and nibbling on Sarah's neck. This all continued for at least a few minutes.

Then Nikki put her hands on top of Sarah's where they still cupped Nikki's breasts. Nikki squeezed Sarah's hands, essentially using them to pinch her own nipples. That was enough to tip her over the edge and into orgasm. I could feel the muscles contracting around my finger. Her moans were muffled by Sarah's neck, but still loud enough that all three of us could hear what was happening.

After the orgasm I was expecting that as usual Nikki would feel shy and guilty. I slipped my finger out of her, and she proved me right by adjusting the bottom and top of the suit so that she was covered again. She was blushing heavily.

Sarah too looked a little embarrassed, and was sporting what might soon be a new hickey on the side of her neck.

All three of us exchanged glances during an awkward silence.

"Well," I said, "I guess we'll take this one?" I pointed at the red suit, looking at Nikki while I said it and she nodded.

"Um, good choice," said Sarah.

Nikki went to change out of the suit, and Sarah busied herself hanging up some of the rejected options.

When Nikki came out fully dressed, the three of us went up to the cash register, and Sarah rang up the suit.

After Nikki paid and the receipt printed, Sarah took it from the printer. "I'm just going to write my number here," she said, doing so as she said it. "Just in case you have any more...customer service needs."

Nikki smiled. "I appreciate that," she said, taking the receipt and putting it in her bag.

With that we left the store.

As soon as we were a little ways away Nikki punched me in the arm. Not hard, but enough so that I noticed.

"What was that for?" I said.

"You keep getting me in trouble," she said.

"Me?" I said.

"Well whose finger was inside of who, mister?" she said.

"Okay, but you were parading your junk around in front of me and flashing me for like half an hour in skimpy outfits. Am I supposed to be made of stone?"

She laughed. "Okay, no," she said, "but you could have stopped me from getting Sarah involved."

I shook my head. "Oh no way," I said. "You know me, I keep telling you that you should do what you want. And you both wanted that. Nobody got hurt."

We headed toward the food court, and I gestured towards the mall pizza place. She nodded, so we paused the conversation long enough to get some slices and then grab a booth to sit in.

"I have a boyfriend though," she said after we had eaten in silence for a while. "I'm not supposed to do things like I've been doing this weekend."

"You have a boyfriend who doesn't appreciate you sexually," I said. She raised her eyebrows and I continued. "It's true though. He tries to tell you what you can and can't do. Hell he tried to tell you that you shouldn't masturbate and that you can't use your vibrator. Remember?"

"Yeah, but..." she started, but I cut her off.

"Look, you guys have been together for a while now, but you're not married. And I think maybe you're outgrowing each other." I shrugged as I said it.

"You think so?" she asked.

"I do," I said, nodding. "But it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what you think. And what you want."

She nodded, looking thoughtful. We ate some more pizza. Then I said, "besides you can't tell me that you didn't enjoy that."

She grinned. "I did. You both definitely had me going." She squeezed her thighs together, and ran a hand down her chest and into her lap. "I'm still a little worked up."

"Feel free to go again if you want," I said.

"What, here?" she said. She looked around. It was a Sunday in December, so there were lots of people coming and going, but it was a sort of in between meals time of day and the food court wasn't super busy. We'd also chosen a booth off to the side of the more crowded parts.

I shrugged. "Well, not if you're worried you'd get caught. I mean you're usually kind of loud when you get off."

She punched me in the arm again. A little harder this time. "Are you saying I can't be subtle?" she asked.

"If the shoe fits..." I said, grinning at her.

"Oh that's it mister," she said. "I'll show you."

I angled myself more in the booth to get a better view. I saw her slip her skirt up slightly, reach underneath it, and in one smooth move slide her panties off onto the floor. I was impressed she managed to do that without getting tangled up on her boots. With one foot she shoved her panties over between the bag with the bathing suit and her purse so they were out of sight.

Then she put one elbow on the table, and rested her chin in the palm of that hand. The other hand crept back under her skirt, rubbing her clit. "Oh this isn't going to take very long," she said, taking a deep breath.

My phone was sitting on the table between us, and I couldn't help thinking of the camera. I reached almost involuntarily toward it, and then decided I didn't want to put her on the spot by asking. But she noticed the movement and followed my gaze. "Do you want to film this?" she asked.

"I do," I said.

"Okay," she said, after a pause.

I grabbed the phone, set up the camera probably faster than I ever had before in my life, lowered the camera under the table and started recording. By angling the camera, not only could I record what she was doing, but it gave me a better view to see it myself.

She started by rubbing her clit in slow circles, then picked up speed. She sped up until I could faintly hear the sound of her fingers sliding around on herself. After just a few minutes of that she slipped her middle finger inside herself, then began sliding it in and out.

Above the table you would never have known what was happening, except she was breathing slightly faster. She was looking at me and smiling.

Finally the plunging finger went in deeper than ever, and I saw the muscles in her forearm tense. "Cumming now," she whispered, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip.

Her thighs quivered, and her legs spread a little further apart, but she hardly made any noise at all. She sat silently with her eyes closed for a few more moments, and then opened her eyes and smiled at me again. She slipped her finger out of her pussy and then slipped it into her mouth to lick it clean. I moved the camera up above the table again to follow that. When she was finished she winked, and blew a kiss to the camera.

I turned the camera off then, and slipped my phone back into my pocket. "Well I stand corrected," I said, "that was very subtle."

"Darn right," she said. "Now we should probably get up and going, instead of hanging out here at the scene of the crime, so to speak."

We got up, and got back to shopping. We checked a few stores, looking for a bathing suit for me. I had kind of hoped she'd forgotten that was also a goal for the day, but no such luck.

There are not many options for men's bathing suits at a mall in December. Eventually we found a small section in a store that sold work out gear and sportswear. It was a lot busier, so there was no opportunity for shenanigans. Alas.

After I tried a few on and got her feedback, eventually I found a suit that Nikki approved of.

"All right, I guess I won't be embarrassed by you now," she said, winking.

"And that's what counts right?" I said.

"Smart boy," she said, patting my cheek.

I paid, and we headed back for the buses. We were going back to our own places first, and then she and Greg were going to be picking me up to drive to the party. Her bus was just getting ready to pull out when we got back to the buses, so she gave me a fast hug and ran for it, getting on just in time.

I wasn't entirely looking forward to the party, but at least I could see Nikki in that suit again. That's all I was expecting, but as it turned out there was more in store for me that night...