Teasing and Naughty Stepmom Pt. 01

Story Info
My "stepmom" teach me how to treat older women. I love it.
5.4k words
4.44
39.6k
72

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers

Main Characters:

I, Steve, 18 years old

My Dad's soon to be wife, Irene, 43 years old

This is a series, and don't expect Steve to fuck in the first part, or second, or at all.

The series is about a dirty, seductive stepmom and her teaching her 18-year-old "stepson" how to treat older women. These series are completely unrelated to my other stories or series.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

In the first part, we will meet Irene and her first lesson for poor, sex craving Steve.

Enjoy this part 1.

______

One day, I came home early, I kicked off my heels and padded around the kitchen as I put items away, dancing as I finished, but dying for the loo. Taking the stairs two at a time, I passed Steve's bedroom door which was slightly ajar, when I chanced to glance in.

What I saw stopped me in my tracks, my urgent bladder forgotten for the moment.

Steve was stretched out naked on his bed, but it wasn't his lack of clothes that had attracted my attention, it was his erect cock which currently pointed skywards as he did something on the laptop which lay by his side, and my panties, that laid next to him.

My hand went to my mouth in shock. It wasn't that I failed to feel disgusted which surprised me, it was the fact that his manhood was really well developed, a strong looking hard shaft of flesh topped by a bulging shiny purple helmet, and the sudden tingling I was feeling between her legs.

I stood indecisively, my first instinct had been to carry on walking but my primal instinct was to push his door open and get my hands on his magnificent cock. What had started as a bit of fun had now gained a new dimension, accepting that I was, at that moment, as interested in him as he was in me.

I stood silently a while longer, watching as he took his shaft in hand, sliding the skin up and down as he teased its plump top with what appeared to be one of my dirty panties. I was enthralled watching him wank himself off, listening to him mutter to himself and occasionally, catching the sound of my own name, or was I getting lightheaded and/or delirious?.

I found I couldn't move as his arousal began to peak, my body quivering with excitement as suddenly a large gush of spunk flew from his shaft and was expertly caught in my panties.

I backed away carefully, making my way back down the stairs where I opened and closed the front door loudly, calling out to let him know I was home. I remained downstairs, giving him time to get dressed and make himself presentable before going back up the stairs and putting my head around his bedroom door.

"Hi, Steve, studying hard?" I said and tried to act normal, even though, my pussy was aching for a cock. His cock. Fuck, I'm bad.

_____

A few weeks later, I had promised my old Mom that I was going to help me get some boxes, Steve had eagerly volunteered to help me, so predictable, he just wanted an opportunity to look at me.

I've been dating his dad for almost a year now and we're getting married in a few months, can't wait. Steve turned 18 three weeks ago, and I know he'd been watching me, sniffing my pants, that I often left my cum in, just for him. Every time I saw the "misplaced" panties, I got horny thinking about what he'd done when he sniffed them. I always sniffed them myself afterward (I mean after I found them moved from my planted dirty ones) and almost always I found a hint of sperm on them, carefully wiped away, but still sperm. Next week, I was gonna install two cameras in his room. I was one of them dirty cougar stepmoms, wasn't I?

Anyway, I figured a good teasing wouldn't hurt him so I made sure when I got into the car that my skirt rode well up on my legs. As he leaned over to put on his seat belt, I saw Steve's gaze dart to the wide expanse of creamy thighs I was showing him. As I snapped in my own seat belt, I adjusted the shoulder strap so it noticeably pressed down between my tits as it crossed my body. I flicked my eyes up and saw Steve staring at them with his mouth open.

"You okay, Steve? You look all flushed," I asked as we pulled away.

"Uh yes ... uh no ... I mean ... I'm okay," he stammered as he finally tore his eyes away from my chest and looked out the window. On the way to Mom's house, I talked to him about school, his job at the shoe store, and pretty innocent stuff. I just wanted him to relax a little. Whenever he could, I noticed his eyes kept flicking back to my tits or my exposed thighs. I pretended to concentrate pretty intently on the road so he could look at me without having to be too concerned about me catching him. I looked down once and in the dim light inside the car, I could make out a sizeable bulge in the crotch of his khakis. At one point, I let my hand drop into my lap as I pretended to scratch an itch on the inside of my thigh. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his eyes go as big as saucers as my dark red fingernails toyed along the smooth white skin just below the hem of my skirt. I figured I'd better stop or he might just blow that load right in his pants if I kept this teasing up much longer.

"Here we are," I said as we pulled into the driveway of my Mom's house.

"Are you sure you don't mind helping me? I've got a couple of boxes I need to move into the garage."

Actually, there were two small boxes of books that I had stuck up on my closet shelf after cleaning up my bookshelves. I decided to donate them to charity. I hadn't made them too heavy as I had been expecting to move them myself. I figured this was as good an excuse as any to get Steve into my room where I wanted him, or at least I thought so. Cheating on Aaron with his son... Seriously... What was I thinking about?

"No ... I ... I'm happy to help," he said nervously as he got out of the car. I grabbed my bag and lead him into the house. I looked back over my shoulder at one point and his eyes quickly looked up from watching my ass. I smiled knowingly and watched him blush again. He followed me through the house as I turned on a few lights on the way to my room. This wasn't just some random visit, no this was carefully planned... My mother was going to be away for the rest of the night visiting her sister. He stopped just inside the door to my room as I walked over and turned on the light on the bedside table.

"The boxes are just over here in the closet, Steve," I said as he started to walk across the room.

"Oh, dear..." I blurted out, pretending to be shocked. His eyes followed mine to my bed which was strewn with all kinds of lingerie.

I had laid out a bunch of different things, to see his reaction. He stopped dead in his tracks and I saw him gulp as we both looked at the array of corsets, nylons, panties, and bras strewn across the bed. The kid had probably never seen this much sexy underwear in one place other than the Victoria's Secret catalog stuffed under his bed.

"Oh silly me," I said with a little laugh. "I guess I should really learn to tidy up better. I'm sorry you had to see such a mess."

"No ... no, that's fine ... it's not a mess at all ... I ... I bet that stuff looks really nice on you."

His voice was quivering and I noticed fine beads of sweat on his forehead.

"Well, thank you, Steve," I said as I stood before him with my hands on my hips and thrust my swelling chest out toward him.

"You're a real charmer. You know just what to say to a girl."

"Th ... thank you, Irene," he said as he lowered his head shyly.

"So you really don't have a girlfriend right now, Steve? I find that hard to believe."

"No ... no I don't," he said softly, "I've always been pretty shy."

"So, you've never ever had a girlfriend?"

He paused and then hung his head as he answered, "No ... I ... I never."

Perfect! He was a virgin ... this was going to be sweet! I reached over and softly put my hand under his chin and tilted his head up to look at me.

"Steve, that's nothing to be ashamed of. You are a very good-looking young boy."

He seemed to relax as I softly stroked his cheek and gave him a warm calming smile.

"I'm sure there are plenty of pretty girls at your school that would love to go out with you."

"None of them are as pretty as you," he blurted out instantly.

"Oh now Steve, thank you very much but you're just saying that. There must be a lot of girls at your school your age that are much prettier than I am."

"No ... honestly. They just ... they just don't have what you have. You ... You're beautiful Irene."

I could see his eyes subconsciously looking down at my chest. I figured that this was what he meant when he said they don't have what I have. I slowly took a deep breath and his eyes grew wide as those thrusting orbs swelled inside my tight sweater, and my pussy got wet.

"You really think I'm beautiful, Steve?" I said as I readjusted myself slightly. I pulled the bottom of my sweater down so it stretched tightly over my tits. I then stepped so my feet were now about shoulder width apart and my little skirt was drawn tightly across my thighs. I saw his eyes glance down at the widening expanse between my legs.

"I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said quietly as his eyes flicked quickly up to me and then he once again hung his head, almost as if in shame. He paused for a few seconds and it seemed as if he was struggling with his feelings. I decided to try to ease the conversation. I did a poor job.

"Do your friends have these same kinds of thoughts about their mothers?" I asked, knowing I wasn't his real mother, but soon, I would be his Stepmom.

"Not really," he replied, "the other guys' mothers are not much compared to you. I think the guys are perfectly happy to be here having these thoughts about you."

"Thoughts about me?.... Do you mind your friends having these thoughts about me?" I asked. I was genuinely curious about this.

"I really did at first," he admitted.

"I think I was shocked by the way they talked about you and the things they said about you. But after a while, I had to admit that I was having a lot of the same thoughts and I was lucky enough to be around you all the time and didn't need an excuse to be here."

"I heard someone say that you gave some friends a picture of me, is that true?" I asked.

"Only one, it was of you in your skimpy bikini by the pool, when you were sunbathing."

"Ok, that wasn't that bad."

It was quiet for a few seconds, and I was getting horny, not sure how to proceed.

"I ... I have to confess something," Steve said quietly.

"Confess something? To me?" I asked, pretending to be curious. I already knew about the panties, and the jerking off. The kid had my full attention now.

"Well ... I ... I..." I could hear the nervousness in his voice and I could swear I could hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest.

"Steve," I said a little more firmly but still with a calming tone, "look at me." He slowly raised his gaze until his sad eyes were looking directly into mine.

"Do you trust me, Steve?" I said as I gave him a warm comforting look of assurance.

"Y ... yes ... I do, Irene," he stuttered."You can tell me anything, Steve. I think you're a sweet young boy. I don't mind you sending your friends that picture, but, If you want us to be good friends, we need to trust each other and be totally honest with each other." I could see the anxiety seem to drain from his body immediately as my words seemed to put him at ease.

"Do you want to be good friends, Steve? I mean, I am going to marry your Dad soon and then I will be your stepmom."

"Oh yes, Irene, I do." He didn't stutter at all this time but his voice quivered with suppressed excitement.

"So can we promise to be honest with each other, whatever happens? Can you promise to do that for me, Steve?" I asked as I took in another deep breath and felt my breasts pushing against the straining fabric of my sweater. His eyes flicked down to my chest for just a second and then he quickly focused them back in on mine.

"Yes, Irene. I promise."

"That's good Steve. It's nice that we feel this way that we can have someone we can trust with our deepest darkest secrets." I paused for a second to let those words soak into his brain.

"Now, you said you had something to confess to me?"

"Yes ... well ... I ... I was in the mall one day about two weeks ago after school and I saw you.

I... I don't know why, you just looked so pretty, that I started following you."

"So how long did you follow me?"

"Well, at first you were just going the way I was going and then you turned into one store and I don't know why, but I just kind of stopped and hung around until you came back out. Then you went into the lingerie store and I watched you looking at all kinds of nice stuff there. And then the next thing I knew, I looked at my watch and it must have been at least two hours since I first saw you. I ... I hope you don't think that's creepy."

Well, well ... my own little infatuated stalker. This was going to be even more fun than I had hoped.

"No Steve, that's not creepy. It's kind of sweet actually."

"Oh good, I'm so relieved. I thought you might think I was a weirdo or something. The last thing I'd want to do is upset you."

"You know, it's normal for boys your age to be attracted to older women."

I was wondering if he was going to offer a second confession as well, that would certainly make things go smoother from now on. I have to admit, I was wet. Soaking wet by now, Imagining his cock inside me.

I stepped over to the bed and picked up a red satin corset from the pile of stuff on my bed.

I remembered that this was one of the things I had bought from the lingerie store about two weeks ago. I figured it must have been the same time as the day he'd followed me. I held it in my hands and let my fingers run over the smooth shiny material as I turned back to look at Steve.

"Was this one of the things you saw me looking at in the store?"

"Uh ... yes ... it was." I could see the color rush into his face.

"So what did you do after I left the mall that day?" I asked curiously.

"Ummmm ... well ... I think I got on my bike and just went home."

"And after you got home...?" I asked suggestively as I let the words hang in the air. He really seemed to get nervous now and I saw him struggle with the thoughts inside him.

"I ... uh ... I ... I think I did my homework."

"Now, Steve," I said as I held the corset out towards him and shook my head back and forth like a teacher catching a naughty student cheating.

"I thought we were going, to be honest with each other. I don't think you're being honest with me right now."

"I ... I..." he was almost trembling with anxiety now and I figured I'd better help him along before he became a total nervous wreck.

"Didn't you wonder what I'd look like in this?" I asked as I held the sexy garment by the shoulder straps and let the full shape of it dangle before him.

"Yes ... yes I did," he said softly.

"That's good. That's better, Steve. Remember, you need to be totally honest with me. If not, I can take you home right now. Do you understand?" I asked him a little more firmly, but not enough to scare him.

"Yes, Irene. I understand. I promise. I'll be totally honest." Excellent, I pretty much had him just where I wanted him.

"Good boy, Steve," I said with a more comforting tone.

"So, when you thought about what I might look like in this, what did you do?"

He continued to look down nervously.

"Look at me, Steve," I said firmly. And he raised his eyes to mine, he looked like a little lost puppy. "So ... did you play with yourself?" I finally asked the point-blank question we had both been thinking about, I could see the color rush into my face once again.

"Y ... y ... yes," he stammered.

"Oh, that's sweet, Steve. That's okay," I said as I dropped the corset onto the bed and sat down on the edge facing him.

"You ... you're not mad?" he asked incredulously.

"No, quite the opposite. I'm very flattered actually. A woman loves to know that a young man finds her attractive enough that he jerks off thinking about her. And see ... there's no harm in being honest. It's a good thing." I could visibly see the anxiety and nervousness roll off his body like a physical entity.

"When you played with yourself thinking about me, did you cum?" As I asked this, I leaned back with my two arms straight behind me. I knew this position would cause my breasts to sit up like a big protruding shelf. His eyes flicked down to my big round tits and I saw him subconsciously lick his lips.

"Yes ... yes... I did... cum." Now that he knew I wasn't mad at him, he seemed a little more at ease. I still enjoyed keeping him a little nervous; then I knew he'd do whatever I asked.

"So, did you just cum that one time that night?" I asked as I let my legs roll slightly to each side. As his eyes left mine to look at the broad expanse of creamy thighs showing between my legs, I allowed my own to quickly look at his crotch. Sure enough, the noticeable bulge had returned. I was sure with this intimate line of questioning into his personal feelings towards me, he had become hard as a rock.

"Uh ... no, not just one time," he answered demurely. I figured I'd better get right to the point.

"So how many times did you jerk off thinking about me that night?" I asked as I looked him directly in the eye.

"Four times."

"Four times? That's very good Steve. That makes me feel good that you whacked off that many times thinking about me. And I'm glad you were honest enough to share that with me."

All of this talk was getting me even more excited than I'd already been. I desperately wanted to slide my fingers down to my pussy and finger myself. I wanted to know more.

I watched his eyes move down to my chest and lower to my parted legs as he stood statue-like before me. I slid my hips forward just slightly, knowing that the hem of my skirt was rising higher, enough now so that I was sure he could catch a glimpse of my white panties beneath.

"Steve," I spoke softly to him now, "would you like me to teach you how to treat an older woman?"

"Oh yes, Irene! I'd love that!" he said eagerly.

"Well, since you've been so sweet, I'd be willing to do that for you. But if you want to learn how to treat an older woman properly, you have to agree to do what I say, no questions asked ... understood?" I asked sternly.

"Yes ... yes ... I'll do whatever you say," his voice was rampant with enthusiasm now.

"Good. Now take your clothes off." I was happy to see that he didn't hesitate as he kicked off his shoes and socks, pulled off his tie, then undid his shirt and pulled it off. His young chest was totally hairless and lacked any real definition; I knew that would come as he matured. He undid his belt, pushed his pants down, and kicked them aside. He stood before me now in a pair of white fitted boxers, his hard cock throbbing noticeably beneath the stretched white cotton.

"Those too," I said as I nodded toward his underwear. Shyly, he placed his thumbs under the waistband and pushed them to the ground. As he stepped out of them and stood before me as if for inspection, I looked at him with a pleased smile on my face.

"That's a good boy," I said as I looked at his rock-hard erection jutting out before him.

"Very impressive!" He had a beautiful cut cock with a large mushroom head. I was almost too eager since I'd dreamt about this cock ever since that first time on his bed, but upclose, it looked even bigger, it had to be close to 7" long with a good solid girth to it. I knew it was definitely pussy filling material that I would make good use of it later. The broad wide head was engorged with blood and I could see a shiny drop of precum gathering at the gleaming eye and starting to run sluggishly down the underside of his shaft. I could tell he was on the verge of blowing his load right then and there. I grabbed a pair of dirty panties from my purse.

Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers
12