Teasing and Naughty Stepmom Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss Irene continue her teaching to young Steve.
6.2k words
4.45
20.7k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers

Characters:

I, Steve, 18 years old

My Dad's soon-to-be wife, Irene, 43 years old

In the first part, Miss Irene had poor Steve jerk off in front of her as she played with her huge silicone tits. This was to teach him a lesson, nr 1 of many. Here we continue Miss Irene's teachings.

The series is about a dirty, seductive stepmom and her teaching her 18-year-old "stepson" how to treat older women. These series are completely unrelated to my other stories or series.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

________

The next morning. I sat at the breakfast table, my hair and make-up were perfectly done, of course, and I wore an expensive outfit in anticipation of an important meeting at work later on.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I said with a loving smile as Steve came downstairs.

Steve smiled back and kissed me on the forehead, something he'd done for the past two months, before sitting down to eat.

"Morning Irene! I must say, you look extra wonderful this morning. And thank you for making this wonderful breakfast. Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite person in the world?"

All I could picture was him shooting his load in my panties last night, and yes... I did sniff them later.

"Well aren't you cheerful today," I teasingly noted.

"I'm in a great mood, especially after yesterday."

"Oh, of course. That. It was a pretty outrageous day, I'll admit. And we both certainly got what we wanted out of it, no matter how taboo it was."

"Does that mean you pleasured yourself afterward?" he asked with a smile.

"I guess there's no point in denying it. Yes, I masturbated later on, and it was great. I know it isn't something that I should tell you, but, it's our little secret, and we promised to tell the truth, right?"

"You bet it is and thank you. Speaking of which, can we do it again really quickly? I couldn't stop thinking about you all night, or all morning after I woke up. I could use the relief before class."

"I said not to ask me about it again?" I said in a peeved tone.

"Besides, you looked like you released a healthy amount of sperm last night, so I refuse to believe that you need 'relief' so soon."

Steve gave me a serious look.

"Ire, or since we're alone.... Miss Irene, the amount that I shot last night is what I consider to be normal. I cum that much once or twice a day if I have to. After what we did last night, my body was practically on overdrive. I won't be able to concentrate at school today."

"Then just masturbate the way you normally do."

"I know that, but you've raised the bar after showing me your breasts. I've wanted to see that for a long time. Using my imagination or looking at pictures just won't cut it."

I sighed and gave Steve a playful smile.

"You've made your case. I guess this is my fault for starting this whole thing. But I have an important meeting to attend soon, so, I left you a little gift under my pillow."

________

I found out from overhearing Steve on the phone with his girlfriend that he liked high heels and sexy clothing, so, I simply started wearing high heels around the house when he was home, spreading my feet shoulder-width apart, bending over to grab things from shelves and cabinets in front of him.

I would see him get a tent in his sweatpants and give him a big innocent smile on my face while still bent over.

"Oh son, looks like you're entering a jousting match!" I'd say, wiggling my butt and smiling over my shoulder, my black hair spilled down my shoulders.

"Looks like someone is carrying a big banana in their pants!"

Then, still wearing high heels, I began wearing shorter skirts, thin blouses, and lacy stockings around the house that made my round wide hips jiggle and my wobbly boobs stand out for Steve.

"Look at that, son! Are you going to use that hardwood to row us down the river!? Looks like someone better go look if you can find some dirty panties, hmmm Steve?"

I started bouncing and wiggling around the house instead of just walking, often wearing high heels and short, tight, frilly clothes. This drove Steve crazy and a few times I caught him slowly stroking his pants while I was in the room! No matter what, I kept my innocent smile as I bounced and wiggled about for him, bending over and shaking my hips as I moved about the house.

"You naughty boy! Point that big hose away from your soon-to-be Step-Mom!" I smiled and wiggled about in the kitchen while I stirred a pot of soup in front of my "son", exaggerating every movement to tease him as much as possible.

_____

It was a Saturday morning, Aaron was outside cutting the grass, Steve was in his room, and I felt a little horny. I need to cum, I need a cock or one of my dildos, but first, let's go tease little Steven.

I walked into his room.

I had on a short red silk robe, wrapped tight enough to show off my hourglass form, showing plenty of leg, and opened just enough to reveal my huge cleavage, and of course, in high-heeled 'fuck me' slippers.

"Steve, out of curiosity, how did my breasts look to you?" I asked.

"I need to know a man's perspective on them."

Steve was shocked. He didn't expect this, Dad's new wife asking for his opinion on her tits.

"They look great," he said. "From what I can see, yeah... they look great."

Steve was speechless and his eyes got big as sauces when I slowly pulled the silk belt.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Miss Irene?" he asked.

"You really want to see them, and I need a man's opinion of them," I replied.

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea, Dad's downstairs...." he began to say. "...But I will do it, Miss Irene."

"Alright then, let's get started."

I didn't hesitate for a second, as I pulled the robe belt off, and I could see that the cover that was over his cock started tenting. I slid off the robe and dropped it on the floor. I was wearing a similar red bra, that showed off a lot of skin on top.

"You ready?" I asked.

Steve nodded, his eyes were very wide and his heart was pounding in his chest.

"Do you want to unhook me?"

"Seriously?"

"Why not?" I said, smiling. God, I was wet, and for a moment, I actually thought about straddling him and shoving that big hard cock in my drenched cunt.

Steve reached behind her with both arms, coming very close to my face. He felt the backstrap of the bra and had trouble finding the clasp, feeling embarrassed that he couldn't find it.

"It opens from the front," I said with a giggle.

Even Steve couldn't help having a little laugh at himself. He backed away from me and tried again; he reached up with both hands and unhooked the bra at the front this time. I gave him a big smile as I let the bra fall to the floor and revealed my amazing, sculptured tits to him. They were perfectly round, the nipples were erect, and there was no scarring that can be seen from where the doctor placed the implants.

"Well, don't just sit there drooling, which you are, by the way. Tell me what you think."

"They're amazing," he said. "Better than I expected them to be."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they're beautiful."

"You don't think they're too big for me?"

"Maybe a little, but you have the right body type for them."

"That's great to hear," I said, with an even bigger smile.

"I guess now is the time for you to feel them."

"What?"

He was expecting me to laugh at him and say it was just a joke, but I looked incredibly serious.

"As long you obey and do as I tell, you, I will teach you, remember, now, I want your opinion on how they feel as well."

"Yes,... Miss Irene..."

He reached out his hands and put them on my tits and instinctively gave them a good squeeze. I know there were phenomenal; they had the same firmness and texture as real breasts; nobody could tell if they were fake or not.

"They're amazing," he said.

"Do they really feel that good?" I asked.

"Yeah, they feel so real," he told me.

"You can't tell if they are fake or not."

"No."

"I guess it was worth the extra few thousand dollars to go with a better doctor."

"Definitely," he agreed.

He just sat there feeling my breasts, kneading them gently but enough to get a good feel of them.

I really enjoyed his touch, especially when he began playing with my nipples.

"You're very good at this," I said. "You must've had a lot of practice."

"You know, Miss Irene, I have not, but I really like yours and I want to learn from you," he said with a shy smile.

He was going to stop feeling them, but I said he could keep going because I liked the way he felt my tits. So, he kept on feeling them, getting as much enjoyment as he could. He could probably tell how much I was enjoying it from the small moaning sounds I was making.

I heard the lawnmower stop making noise and realized that Aaron could walk into the house at any minute.

"Ok, enough, I said, and I noticed that he really didn't want to stop, but he knew he had to put his hands away. He watched me put my bra and robe back on, all the while smiling at him.

"Now remember, even though I said I don't mind you looking at my breasts, just don't go overboard with it."

"I won't," Steve replied.

"And no more spying on me in the shower," I said with a sly smile.

"I won't, I promise," he said while trying to hold back a laugh.

I left his room and closed the door behind him, but stopped outside the room, and within a few seconds I heard him grunt and moan as he jerked his cock vigorously, and apparently, he was a little too excited because it didn't take him long to shoot his cum into some tissues.

Needless to say, I texted Aaron and told him to come fuck me and bring the baby oil, my tit's needed fucking too.

________

One day, I thought it was time for Steve's next lesson.

Aaron was in the living room playing poker with his buddies, and from experience, I knew that would last at least an hour before he would start showing me any form of interest.

Wearing a short skirt, kilt-like skirt, a thin blouse, lacy stockings, and black suede boots, I bluntly walked into Steve's room, locked the door, and looked at the stunned teenager on the phone with his girlfriend.

I moved my index finger to my lips, indicating him to husssch.

"Keep talking...." I whispered and slowly pulled my blouse off, this time I wasn't wearing a bra, so instantly, my huge breasts were exposed to him.

I looked down at his crotch and saw his cock grow.

I walked over to him, I took the hard pebbly surface of my nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. As he tried to keep talking to his girlfriend, I stopped just short of his face. I nibbled sensually on my bottom lip as I heard his girlfriend talk.

I grabbed the plastic bottle with baby oil. Popped the plastic lid open, and turned the bottle upside down. We both watched as I slowly squeezed and a long thin trail of the glistening liquid drizzled forth to fall on the upper swells of my huge tits. I moved the bottle around until I had a plentiful amount of the slippery fluid crisscrossing my huge tits. I snapped the lid shut and tossed the bottle onto his bed.

Steve's eyes were glued to my glistening, tits, oil started to flow down my round slopes into my cleavage and towards my protruding nipples. I raised my hands and slid them into the warm fluid as Steve eased off his shorts and his hard cock sprung free.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred as I started to spread the slippery oil all around my heavy round beauties, watching him jerk his large cock.

"That feels so good," I whispered in his free ear, as I moved the slick fluid all around my smooth warm skin.

Like I said before, (I think) am very proud of my new tits and I marveled at the delicious feeling of my shining tits beneath my fingertips. The whole you loose some feeling if you have an augmentation, certainly wasn't true for me.

I grabbed Steve's free hand, well the one he was jerking his cock with, and brought it to the front of my pendulous babies and concentrated and placed it on my large engorged nipples.

"Aaaaahh," I let out a little hiss as his slick fingers lightly squeezed the stiff little red buds. I loved the feel of the hard pebbly surface beneath his slippery fingertips. They seemed to get even stiffer and darker red in color as Steve rolled my long thick nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Steve pretended that he had to go, quickly hung up the phone, and started jerking his rock-hard cock and grouping my large tits.

I laid down on my back in the middle of the bed with my head supported on one of the pillows.

My glistening round tits covered the full breadth of my chest from side to side. My big stiff nipples stood up over half an inch from the surface of my breasts. I probably looked incredibly sexy laying there with my little kilt-like skirt and black suede boots still on. Steve quickly flipped one leg over me until he was straddling my stomach, his glistening oil-covered cock stood rock-hard before me.

"Is this what you want?" I asked as I started to group my tits and pressed them down on the top of his pulsing erection until it was pointing down towards the beckoning deep valley between my swelling tits.

"Oh fuck, Yes," he panted breathlessly, my eyes never left the drooling tip of his long thick cock. Steve inched forward and lowered himself as his cock slowly descended until the tip was at the base of my long cleavage. He leaned slightly forward to keep his cock down as I reached to each side and lifted my heavy tits and pressed them together over his plundering cock.

"Oh yeah ... that's good," Steve said as he felt the warm soft skin of my tit-flesh enveloping his stiff rod. He started to slide his hips back and forth as I pressed my massive mounds against his cock. The broad flared head kept appearing and disappearing at the top of my deep cleavage just below my chin. Steve started to move his hips more rapidly back and forth as the warm lubricating oil felt so hot and delicious as it accentuated the exhilarating sensations of my slick skin pressing against his own sensitive flesh.

"Cum for me, Steve," I said as Steve continued to drool his oozing precum onto my upper chest and neck. I knew that this wasn't gonna last long. Steve was on the verge already. He grabbed both of my long thick nipples firmly and my own hands kept pressing my huge tits against his pulsating love muscle as Steve continued to flex his hips back and forth.

"OH Miss Irene ... HERE IT COMES," Steve warned as he kept twisting my stiff red nipples while his surging cock stiffened even more between my slick enveloping jugs. I was looking up at him with a face of lust and I watched his crimson-enflamed head appear from deep within my cleavage, as a long white rope of thick creamy cum burst forth to hit me forcefully on the underside of my chin.

"Aaaaaaaahh," I let out a little gasp of surprise at the force of that initial blast. Another long rope of semen spat forth against my chin again to join the first big glob. Steve's body was shaking as he kept unloading his warm milky semen onto my slippery chest. His cock kept spitting out wad after wad of pearly seed as his orgasm continued. I rubbed my slick tits against his throbbing cock as I milked even more cum from the spewing eye. I loved the feeling of his hard, pulsating cock between my huge tits and the taste of his real, "live" cum on my lips.

"Oh fuck, Miss Irene. Those tits of yours are just amazing," Steve said as he leaned down over me and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

At first, I was startled, this wasn't part of the deal, but soon I eagerly kissed him back and our tongues played against each other as we shared the blissful kiss of two contented lovers. Steve swung his leg over me and laid down next to me. I looked down at the gobs of milky cum covering my upper chest and neck. There was a lot of it and some was already starting to run down the sides of my neck.

"Here, let me help you with that," Steve said as he took his hand and started to rub his warm fresh cum down onto the upper slopes of my big round tits.

"Mmmmmmm, that's nice, " I said as he continued to spread the thick white seed all over my heaving breasts.

"Now, tell me more about the rest of your night with Steve," I said as Steve rubbed one thick gob right onto one of my stiff long nipples.

_______

Things were kinda tight, I mean, I loved Aaron with all my heart, but two weeks after the wedding, he lost his job and I had to find some sort of part-time gig as well. All I could find were ass-fucking-boring-shit-jobs, and the jobs weren't part-time or full-time, they were just temporary, contract-type positions or pyramid scams.

Then I found an interesting ad, it definitely peeked my interest to have some freelance type of work that wouldn't have to interfere with my teaching at the local high school.

Immediately I was drawn to some ads that said: "Work from home!"

I'd heard about jobs like this before but thought they must be some sort of scam or something.

Right now though, I really didn't have anything to lose, and working from home would be the perfect solution. A few of them seemed to be alright, typing, data entry type of stuff which I was sure I could do. I emailed them each a nice little message about how I thought I could do the job fairly easily and felt really good about myself. I kept looking through the rest, and then there it was...

"Have you ever been called a MILF? We're looking for mature, sexy, confident women to join a new up-and-coming webcam model site! Work from home, all you need is a webcam and a talent for turning guys on! Earn real cash! Get paid monthly! Start today!!!!!!"

The words pierced through my mind as I read them once, twice, and then a third time... "

" .. "mature".. "sexy"... It almost sounded too good to be true. Wait.. what was I thinking? I couldn't do that... I'm not sexy and obviously not confident...

A MILF? I don't think I've ever been called that before. A shiver went over my body and I suddenly felt extremely naked... even though I was wearing the same short red silk robe that I wore to Steve's room, the day he first touched my breast.

Me, a MILF?

I might've been on the skinny side. Ok, fine, but after giving birth to three children, I looked damn good. I had a curvaceous Italian old-style Playboy look with 38-inch double F's straining to burst out of the red silk short robe I was wearing.

I looked in the huge mirror, and I could see the dark shadow of my nipples poking through the thin material. Italian olive-skinned, long wavy jet black hair, tall and long legs, surprisingly flat belly, a 28-inch waist, 38-inch hips, and 34-inch FF breast. Not Marylin perhaps but quite nice for 43.

As I looked in the mirror, I realized that maybe I was a MILF after all. I've never thought so, but the breast augmentation and all those hours at the gym had made a huge difference.

I sensually untied the belt and watched as the robe slide down the slope of my breasts to my nipples, then it clung to the hard nubs for a second, only to fall straight down and I looked at my perfectly sculptured breast.

They were perfectly round, the nipples were erect from excitement and/or the cold air. As I ran my hands over the smooth surface of my breasts, I thought about the first time in my Mom's house, when Steve jerked off as I touched my breast and he shot his load in my dirty panties. I remember his stare, totally mesmerized by the sheer size and how hot his rock-hard cock looked.

"You seem like you're enjoying yourself," I had asked.

"I am," he said while masturbating.

"This is so hot. You have such an amazing body, Miss Irene."

"Thank you. I'm enjoying this as well. Do you need extra stimulation?"

Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers
12