Teasing and Naughty Stepmom Pt. 05

Story Info
The final episode of young Steve and his dirty Stepmom.
4.9k words
4.55
13.4k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
630 Followers

Characters:

I, Steve, 18 years old

My Dad's soon-to-be-wife, Irene, 43 years old

In the first part, Miss Irene had poor Steve jerk off in front of her as she played with her huge silicone tits.

In part two Miss Irene's lesson intensified and turned into a cock-craving MILF, and she signed up to do webcam shows. In the third part, FUCKMEHARD39 did her first webcam show, the teaching of her young stepson continued, and got more and more adventurous, like giving him a blowjob and having him shave her pussy.

And in the fourth part, Steve passed the test and officially became a Mother-Fucker and a MILF-fucker.

In this final part - Irene had agreed to go on a date with young Steve in another city. Maybe the final exam was divided into two parts. Maybe this was the second part that Irene had planned all along, he still hadn't fucked her everywhere...

The series is about a dirty, seductive stepmom and her teaching her 18-year-old "stepson" how to treat older women. These series are completely unrelated to my other stories or series.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

______

When I got home I found the house empty. On the kitchen island was a note from Steve. It read, "Went to get something special for tonight. I'll be home shortly. I can't wait to see what you bought. Love Steve."

It's a good thing Aaron was working all day and was going to a friend's 50's birthday thing tonight.

I called him and told him that I might go to Mom's house later, and I didn't know if I would come home tonight.

My heart tingled with a warmth that made me feel special. It was 4:30 so I went to take a shower and get ready for tonight's date.

I glanced at myself in the mirror and in all honesty, I was still a very attractive woman. My new breasts were firm and full. I ran a hand over my stomach, it was nice and quite fit for a 43-year-old lad... MILF. Turning around I looked over my shoulder and my ass was tight. I worked hard to keep my body looking good and it showed.

I slipped into the red heels that I just purchased and admired my well-toned tan legs. The heels definitely made my legs look longer than they were. I felt so sexy as I looked at myself naked except for my sexy red heels. I thought about how wickedly slutty I've become to my son's cock.

After all these years of living a prim and proper life... Look at me now... an obsession with my "son's" magnificent cock, masturbating and showing my pussy live online... What had become of me? It all started in my Mom's house. I laughed at the irony, I told Aaron I'd stay there tonight.... Where it all started.

My world had turned upside down and quite frankly, I loved every bit of it, the real Irene has finally entered the building.

I pulled my hair up and used a jaw clip, thus exposing my neck and shoulders.

I picked one of the dresses I bought, a short red dress with shoulder straps and a full front zipper. As I slid my arms inside the dress my black lacy thong-covered pussy moistened. The dress stopped mid-thigh which for me was very risqué. I zipped it up and looked into the mirror at my amazing transformation.

I looked and felt great.

"I think Steve is going to be pleased," I thought to myself, as I walked into the family room and saw Steve dressed in pair of ironed khaki pants with a white short sleeve button-up dress shirt that seemed to be painted onto his body.

He saw me and his mouth gaped open. As he approached me, I could feel my legs quiver thinking that he was going to take me right there on the spot. Instead, he gently rubbed my back and told me, "Mom you look so hot. Who knew you were such a sexy slut. My slut."

My body trembled as he leaned in and gently kissed me before pulling me into his strong arms. I moaned as my pussy quickly dampened my thong. His lips found my neck then my shoulders sending little shivers of excitement through my body. He pulled off me and said;

"Mom you look beautiful. I love that you have your hair up giving me easy access to all of the soft erogenous areas in your neck and shoulders."

I couldn't help myself as I attacked his mouth with mine. I loved when he called me "Mom".

I lost myself in the passionate fire that raged inside me. I made love to his tongue as my hands fondly caressed his face. I felt his fingers pulling my zipper down, my nipples hardened at the naughtiness of his touch.

I finally broke our kiss and whimpered;

"We need to stop or we will never go on our date."

He smiled, yanked my zipper down to my waist, and said;

"I'm going to have a hard time resisting the allure of this zipper. This dress is so sexy. I love it."

I smiled and pushed away as I brought my zipper back up to the top and said;

"Let's go. You drive as I already had some wine. By the way, you said you got me something for tonight?"

He grabbed my hand and led me into the car;

"What I got for you is for later tonight."

I squeezed his hand and said; "Oh that sounds intriguing and naughty."

As we walked to the car I felt like a teenager again, all giggly and eager. My new look had changed things and I felt alive, vibrant. HORNY....

Once in the car, I made sure to leave my legs part long enough for Steve's eyes to devour them. Seeing the intensity of his stare sent tremors through my body, God, what is wrong with me...

We made eye contact and he said, "Nice legs. Beautiful!" I smiled as little tremors continued to explode inside me. My "son" continues to make me feel so desirable. It's like an illicit elixir that warms my soul as its addictive effect takes hold.

We arrived at Claudio's and were seated (next to each other) in a booth that was, fortunately, a bit to the side of the room, which made me feel much better as we weren't in the middle of the restaurant.

I ordered another glass of wine and quickly started to feel the effects. I enjoyed our conversation, the way he looked at me, and the relaxing effects of the wine, our legs touching. The waiter came over and we ordered our dinner.

Dinner was excellent as was the company. He kept running his hands up and down my leg leaving me feeling tingly all over. Before I knew what I was doing I opened my legs to allow, and he slid in his fingers next to the tiny thong, to my already very wet pussy.

Slowly his finger slid inside me as I sat glassy-eyed in our booth. Steve lowered his mouth onto mine with a long-smoldering kiss.

I thought, "What am I doing making out with my stepson in one of Naples's most exclusive restaurants."

He brought his finger up to my mouth so that I could taste my pussy and I greedily sucked all my juices off his finger.

I was on fire. Literally drunk with an unbridled lust for Steve. My body ached for his touch, my hand searched for his crotch under the table and moaned into his mouth, knowing that we were probably being watched. I didn't care. It was turning me on. I grabbed his crotch and said;

"Let's go, lover. I need this beast inside me."

He took my hand off his cock and said, "The night is young Mom, we still have so many things to explore. Let's walk down to the pier. We need to make our first date last longer."

I protested, "Oh baby I need to feel you inside me. You have me so worked up. Let's go to a hotel, I told your Dad that I might not come home tonight, and I have no intention of doing that either, let's go, I'm so fucking horny."

"Mom, it's only 8.... If you want to we could fuck here, in the bathroom."

Ahhh, fuck that's it, I am officially a slut. To be fucked by my "son" in a public toilet...

Is there anything dirtier? Fuck..... Yes, let's go.

________

Once we got into the handicapped toilet, Steve pushed me against the wall between the hand basin and the toilet. He placed his hands on my hips and we kissed. He maneuvered his right leg between mine, pressing his thigh firmly between my legs as our tongues fought for territory inside our locked mouths. Our hands roamed urgently over each other's bodies, groping and caressing each other in a frenzy. Without a word, Steve dropped to his knees in front of me and pulled up my dress to expose my black lacy underwear. His mouth locked over my panty-covered mound, enthusiastically eating and sucking at me. I let out a deep throaty moan as I grabbed two fist fulls of his hair and pulled it hard against my pussy, grinding it against his mouth.

Steve lifted my left leg onto the edge of the wash basin and pulled my panties to one side revealing my swollen shaved pussy lips to him. With my legs now spread, Steve had full access to my hot slit and he lapped and savored the intoxicating taste.

I was wet, so wet my sweet juice was spread all over his nose and chin. His tongue found my engorged clit which he pursed his lips against and sucked hard. I groaned and pulled his face against me once more as my hips started to buck against him.

As I built a steady rhythm, I knew that I wasn't gonna last long, and with an explosion of lust and a stifled scream, I came hard against his face, my legs quivering as my body shook uncontrollably.

That was by far the fasted orgasm I'd ever had, He didn't even eat my pussy for one minute.

Before getting to his feet he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my soaked panties and slid them down my long legs. He stood up and we faced each other once again. I used my soft tongue to trace a path along his lips and jawline, licking the juices of my own pussy from his face. Steve put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around to face away from him. I grounded my sexy ass back against his bulging cock which was still a prisoner inside his pants. Steve caressed my large breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples through the fabric of my dress. He motioned to me to bend forward at the waist and lean forward against the wall. He undid his trousers and his hard cock sprang free. Without hesitation, he positioned the swollen head between my waiting pussy lips and slid it in as far as his length would allow. He placed his hands on my shoulders and began to thrust in and out of me with the urgency that the situation demanded.

He fucked my juicy cunt hard and fast. My large tits had fallen from my dress and were violently swinging with every thrust. The image of him pounding his filthy slutty Mom was enough to make him cum hard, deep into my wet hole. He watched his cock slide in and out of me, glistening in the light, covered in a mixture of our cum.

He pulled his cock from my pussy, spun me around, and guided me onto her knees. I opened my mouth and he slid his cock in, my soft tongue flicking around his sensitive head, licking it clean and enjoying the taste of every drop of our combined juices. I got to my feet and my dress fell down into position. I rearranged my breasts back into the dress and picked my panties up from the floor. I didn't put them back on, instead, I put them in my handbag and left the toilet, looking back with a smile as I walked through the door. Steve dressed himself and returned to my table.

During this extremely hot and dirty act, neither one of us said a word. Fuck that was hot. I could do that again.

"Better, Mom?"

"Yes Steve, much better, " I said and I just realized that his cum had sipped out of my pussy and both my thighs were covered in it.

_____

After we'd paid, we walked hand in hand to the pier. I lost all concern about running into someone I knew. I thirsted for his touch, his fingers, his lips, his arms, his cock. My lust consumed and overwhelmed me.

I took off my heels before walking onto the pier. The sun had already set so the crowd was beginning to dwindle as we made our way further onto the pier.

We found a secluded little spot at the end of the pier. Steve stood behind me, wrapped his arms around me, and fondled my breasts while his lips found my bare neck. I moaned as his touch was electrifying. I can't believe how wonderfully alive I feel.

He whispered, "Mom you are so sexy. I want you so much."

I reached back and pulled his mouth onto mine as I relished the wicked display of public affection between a mother and her son. I no longer cared. I wanted to be with my son and nothing was going to stop me.

Our kiss continued as I felt my zipper being pulled down, his hand slid inside and cupped my heaving breast. I moaned, "Oh baby you're being naughty. What if someone sees us?"

His fingers rubbed my erect nipple sending an electric jolt down to my pussy. He whispered;

"You didn't care when I played with your pussy in the restaurant or when we fucked in the toilet...

I think the thought of being watched turned you on. You are such a sexy slut."

His lips, his tongue, and his fingers ravished me with utter abandon. I didn't care. I was my son's slut now, and I loved it. My pussy flooded with my love juices as his sensual assault continued.

I was breathless as I mustered, "Take me to a hotel, and fuck me. Please!"

Steve zipped me up and grabbed my hand as we headed to our car. My body was on fire, little tremors fired inside me as I impatiently waited for my son, my lover, to release my illicit desires.

As we neared the car he grabbed me and pushed me against the side of my car. I groaned as my arms wrapped around his neck, my lips pressed onto his. Slowly and seductively he pulled the zipper down again, past my waist exposing both breasts in the process.

His hand slid into my dress as I moaned into his mouth;

"You are such a naughty boy but Mommy doesn't care."

My tongue pushed inside his mouth as his hand neared my pussy. My hips rocked in hungry anticipation as his hand finally found its way to my hot and wet pussy.

As his fingers pushed into my pussy he broke off our kiss and whispered,

"Mom you are such a hot and sexy bitch. You're soaking wet."

My eyes closed as I groaned, "Oh yes I'm your slut. Make me cum baby."

He curled his fingers inside me until he found my G-spot.

"Oh yes right there. Oh shit. Oh, don't stop." I groaned.

His thumb found my clit as his fingers continued to fuck my pussy while he sucked one of my tits into his mouth. My body started to spasm uncontrollably, my legs splayed outwardly as my head rolled back. Shit, it was all I could do to not slide onto the ground.

His hand continued its assault on my pussy as I neared a mind-bending climax. My hips bucked ferociously on his hand as I groaned;

"Oh yes. Yes. Don't stop baby. You're going to make Mommy cum. Oh. Yes. Oh fuck!"

My body tensed and I exploded into one of the strongest orgasms I've ever experienced.

"Yes, baby! I'm cumming!" I groaned loudly.

My hips kept fucking his hand as I heard, "That's it, Mom, cum on your son's fingers."

My eyes opened wide and I rocked on his hand even faster. Shit, I was having another orgasm.

He did his best to keep me quiet by clamping on my mouth with his but it was to no avail. I was cumming and I was cumming hard, loud, and long.

I kept looking around to see that no one was around but I really didn't care if people saw us because I was lost in my own naughty world.

Once my orgasms ran their course he pulled me up into his arms, zipped my dress up, and held me close. He said, "Let's go Mom."

____

I don't remember much of the drive to the hotel I had booked, as my body was exhausted yet still tingling with all the wonderful sensations that raced through me.

When we walked into the hotel room, he unzipped my dress and let it slide to the floor. I stepped out of it, kicking it away so that I stood in front of my son in just my red-fuck-me-heels.

I felt incredibly sexy as I stood naked in my heels. I arched my back to push my tits out, my eyes glazed with an uncontrollable desire for his cock.

He spun me around and brought his mouth down on mine. I hungrily and greedily accepted his warm tongue sending shivers throughout my body. We hungrily devoured each other seemingly in no hurry to do anything but enjoy the illicit nature of our kisses. His hands slid up and down my body as I pushed further into him.

I felt the softness of his lips leave my mouth and land on my ear as he softly said;

"Take my cock out and suck on it, Mom. Suck it like the cock slut you are."

I groaned as I slipped my hand between us and felt the hardness of his cock.

I moaned; "Oh yes baby. Let me suck it."

He placed his strong hands on my shoulders and pushed me down.

My hands greedily grabbed his cock through his pants as my legs wobbled from the lust-induced tremors coursing through me. I unbuckled his pants and yanked them down to his ankles. I kissed his hard cock through his underwear before I slid them down to expose his huge cock that sprung up when freed.

I was ready to cum again as I lowered my lips on its beautiful head. Swirling my tongue around it at first before I hungrily slurped it into my mouth.

My God, I'm such a slut! I didn't care that it was my son's cock in my mouth. All I cared about was getting him to cum in my mouth.

Tremors raced through me as I continued to think about the taboo nature of what we were doing. I'm the one that was supposed to know right from wrong. Yet I didn't care as I hungrily slurped my son's big cock into my mouth.

Steve grabbed my hair and shoved his cock in and out of my mouth and groaned;

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum baby."

I moaned, "Cum in mommy's mouth."

He shot rope after rope of his cum down my throat. I tried to get all of it but it didn't matter to me. What mattered was that I made my son cum in his mommy's mouth.

He pulled me up and kissed me, hard and filled with passion, he said;

"Lie down on my bed and keep the heels on. I'm going to get your special surprise."

I laid on his bed, naked except for my red heels with a growing anticipation of what my lover had in store for his slut.

I saw him holding what looked like a small dildo and a bottle with some liquid. I nervously asked,

"What on earth do you have in store for me?"

He gave me an evil grin that sent shivers down my spine.

"This is a small bottle of coconut oil and this is a butt plug," he said.

My body responded but my mind shrunk in fear, or was it eager anticipation?

"What are you going to do with those?" I tentatively asked.

He sat next to me, his hand tenderly caressed my leg, and said;

"Do you trust me, Mom?"

"Of course I do Steve but you haven't answered my question."

"Mom I'm pretty sure that you have a virgin ass and I intend to be your first. This butt plug will help stretch out your ass so that my cock will be enjoyable as opposed to painful."

"Steve I'm not feeling it. You're so big."

He got between my legs and buried his tongue into my pussy. My body immediately responded to his soft wet tongue as he took long slow licks sending me into a happy place.

His tongue was so intoxicating as it sensuously caressed my pussy as well as teased my sphincter, my virgin ass.

He slid one finger inside me as his tongue concentrated on teasing my asshole. I closed my eyes and savored the new sensations from his ass licking. My hips rocked as he feasted on my virgin ass with his delectable tongue. My God, it felt wonderful.

His tongue pulled off my ass and his wet fingers slowly teased my ass. He rubbed and circled my asshole before gently pressing his finger inside me.

"How does that feel Mom?" He asked

"Unbelievable!" I moaned.

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Oh yes. It feels really good. I'm your slut! I trust you baby. Make me feel good," I groaned

He pulled his finger out and ordered me;

"Get on your knees and stick your butt in the air."

I flipped over onto my knees and dropped my chest onto the bed so that my butt stuck in the air as he commanded.

Drcock666
Drcock666
630 Followers
12