Teasing Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still slightly nervous about teasing my dad and brother as I didn't want either of them to get mad or think of me as a slut. The more they looked at me though the sexier I felt. I wanted all of their attention on me and no one else.

While teasing them I had pushed every boundary except showing them my bare naked body. Neither of them to my knowledge had seen my nipples or vagina. Movie night with my brother was the furthest I had gone. Once dad went to bed I made the excuse that I couldn't get comfortable and decided to lay on the floor in front of him. Before doing so however I made sure all the lights were off and the only thing illuminating the room was the T.V.

Knowing full well I was going to be doing this I made sure to have on a thong to show as much of my ass as I could while still covering up my pussy. At first my legs were fully closed so he couldn't see anything, but I could feel his eyes peering on my bare legs working their way up my body. Reaching back to scratch my leg I caused my robe to ride up just a little. Every time it went completely dark I was able to see his reflection in the television and each time his attention was on me instead of the movie. Getting more comfortable I spread my legs slightly which made my robe ride up more. Half of my ass was now exposed yet covered by the darkness.

As the T.V. went dark again I saw my brother sitting on the couch with his left hand rubbing his dick through his shorts. His head was pointing directly at me while his eyes scanned my body. Before I knew it my legs were nearly spread wide open and the only thing stopping my brother from seeing my clean shaven pussy was my thin, now wet purple thong. Sliding my arm below my body then my hand between my legs I joined my brother in pleasing myself.

The thought of playing with myself with my brother doing the same only a few feet away drove me insane. My pussy was wetter than it ever had been before. Not wanting Jack to notice I playing with myself I just teased my clit. I tried to focus on the movie but was to distracted with the thoughts of my brother. His dick was the main thing on my mind.

I could almost feel his hands spreading my legs further apart causing my finger to slid further down and slightly inside of myself. The darkness hid every movement I made inside myself as my ass was now fully exposed to my brother. My head lay on my left arm as my right hand slowly finger fucked my pussy.

"Tess?" I heard my brother whisper quietly.

His voice scared me and I didn't respond thinking I was caught. I slid my fingers out of my pussy and back to my clit.

"Tess?" He whispered slightly louder.

Again no answer. The only thing I could hear was my heart beating louder and faster with each passing second. Our movie had been over for about 10 minutes now and Jack turned off the T.V. My eyes were locked on the screen as I watched him pull out his cock and tilt his head back as he masturbated on the couch right behind me. He stroked slowly at first and his breathing was rhythmic. At this moment Jack thought I was asleep.

"Fuck Tess you have a great ass," I heard him whispering to himself as he picked up the pace stroking himself.

Hearing my brother talk dirty about me was pushing me closer and closer to climax. He was staring at my ass while I watched him stroke his cock. I wanted him to take ahold of me rip my clothing off and force himself onto me. Letting out a small moan by accident I heard him stop and saw him tuck his dick back into his shorts. Knowing I could be caught I pretended to have just woken up. Moving a little more then actually get up I looked over at him and saw he was now pretending to be asleep.

"Jack are you awake?" I whispered in a sleepy voice followed by a fake yawn.

Just as I didn't answer him before he didn't answer me. My middle and ring fingers were still wet from my juices which gave me a seductive and devilish idea. Grabbing the blanket on the couch with my right hand I waved my wet fingers by his face. Just far enough that he would get a small hint of his sister's pussy. Looking down at his throbbing cock I saw it twitch letting me know he enjoyed my little treat for him. Once he was covered I waved my wet fingers by his face one more time as I walked away.

The last thing I did was stand at the bottom of the stairs and opened my robe up, exposing my bare body to my brother. I knew full well that he would pretend to be asleep until he heard my door shut so he could finish himself off. Little did he know that if he turned his head towards me he would see his big sister exposing her little body to him while she smelled her pussy juice covered fingers. Leaving my robe fully open I made my way upstairs to my room as I tasted my pussy for the first time.

"It tastes just as good as it smells."

I loved teasing my dad and brother and I was going to continue doing so.

12