Teasing Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck your sIster, make those perky little tits of hers bounce for us." I heard my dad say.

My legs were spread as far as they could go as Jack fucked me and our dad watched. Trying to wipe the cum from my face into my mouth I was finally able to open my eyes and watch my brother fuck me. Daddy grabbed my panties and wiped them on my face cleaning their cum up before he put them in my mouth to keep me from being to loud.

My dad slapped my face and called me his whore daughter while my brother kept fucking me. Once he was done daddy bent me over the couch and fucked me hard again while giving me a few spankings. Pulling my hair back Jack removed my panties from my mouth and shoved his cock back in.

"That's it sis take two dicks at once you little slut."

The more they spoke and talked dirty to me I couldn't help but love it more and more. Finally they were letting go of me being their daughter or sister and treating me like their whore. Every thrust into me was wild and uncontrollable. No longer were they holding back out of fear of fucking me. Now they were two wild men ready to pounce on me ready to fuck me and leave their cum all over me like some random whore.

Each one took turns fucking me while the other held me down. My pussy had become raw from hours of sex and I loved it. They used my vibrators and other toys on me forcing me to cum again and again for them while they came over and over in and on me. By the time they were done it was 1:00am and the tv had played the title screen loop at least a hundred times. My body was covered in sweat and cum when they finally let me go to clean up.

"You two better fuck me like that every chance you get, anything else is just a tease."

12