Teasing Niece Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you I would make you cum again," she whispered in my ear as I was still shuddering, and panting heavily. I could tell she was pretty pleased with herself.

"Yes you did, baby," I conceded, with a grin on my face, "You're amazing!"

After cuddling for a few minutes, and after putting the dildo back where we'd found it, we headed for the bathroom to freshen ourselves up. Lisa threw Chloe's clothes back in the hamper, and after getting a glass of water from the kitchen, we turned in for the night. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day, and with all the sex we've been having all day long, we were both pretty beat.

The next morning, the day we were leaving, I was awake well before anyone else, as usual. Not willing to take the risk of running into Chloe, without Lisa around, I stayed in bed and played some games on my smartphone. At 6.55, Lisa's alarm went off. We cuddled for a few minutes, then got up and headed down to the kitchen to have some breakfast. Because of all the action I had gotten the day before, my morning erection was not as urgent as usual, and because Lisa was not in a playful mood anyway, we decided to skip our morning roll in the hay.

Lisa put on her favorite jeans along with a black top and red panties. For some reason, she didn't bother with a bra. I figured she would just put one on later. Figuring I was safe from Chloe, in my wife's presence, I just put on my boxers.

Little did we know that Chloe -- after taking the day off yesterday -- was back with a vengeance, and with a passion that neither of us could have anticipated, or prepared for. Lisa, nor I, realized how much our lives were about to change, when her niece walked into the kitchen that morning, dressed in her flimsy nighty, and greeted us with a wicked grin.

Instead of just sitting down, Chloe slowly squatted down and crawled under the table. By the time I realized what she was doing, she had both hands down my boxers and was fishing out my half-hard cock. While Lisa -- who was as flabbergasted as I was -- briefly glanced under the table, Chloe put the tip of my dick in her mouth and started sucking on it. Startled, I dropped my toast and looked at Lisa, who was looking up at me again. I opened my hands, pointing towards the table, signaling at Chloe that she should say something -- as I had been told several times to stay out of their dynamic.

Lisa softly and nervously cleared her throat and forced herself to speak.

"Hey Chloe, what'cha doing?" she asked, politely as she peeked under the table.

"Sucking your husband's cock," her niece replied bluntly, "... unless you want to have a go?"

"Uh... no, I am fine," Lisa replied, obviously not knowing what else to say, prompting Chloe to slide her warm, wet mouth back over my hard cock.

"WTF?" I mouthed at my wife. Lisa shrugged her shoulders apologetically, realizing she hadn't been forceful enough -- or at all, for that matter. Meanwhile she could tell from my facial expressions that her niece was doing a damn fine job under the table. I don't know why her boyfriend had broken up with her, but it sure as hell wasn't because of her blowjob technique, I'll tell you that much! When I started moaning out loud, about twenty seconds later, Lisa realized that she was running out of time.

In a last desperate -- but unfortunately also extremely feeble -- attempt, Lisa asked, "Chloe, shouldn't you be getting ready? We have to leave in like forty minutes."

Chloe took my cock out of her mouth again, pumping it with one hand, and replied, "Yeah, I know... let me just suck his balls dry, and then I'll hop in the shower."

While that lewd statement needed a few seconds to sink in with both me and Lisa, Chloe began bobbing her head up and down my shaft with renewed zeal. Things went pretty fast from there on out. I started moaning louder as I suddenly felt my climax approaching; the look on Lisa's face changed from desperation to defeat, as she realized the outcome was inevitable now.

Feeling me throb and shudder in my seat, Chloe caught on as well and for some reason felt the need to share that information with my wife.

"Oh, I think his fat sperm is coming," she announced, causing Lisa's jaw to drop in shock. She couldn't believe what language her sweet, well-mannered niece was using!

I slammed my fists on the table and arched my back as I could feel the cum rushing up through my tube. Lisa covered her face with both hands, in jealousy and frustration, gawking at me.

"Mmm, there it is," Chloe quickly shouted, then closed her mouth over my spurting cock and just started moaning, making sure Lisa could hear how much she loved getting cum in her mouth.

When all my cum was gone, and my cock was flaccid again, Chloe crawled out from under the table and used her middle finger to scoop some spilled cum from her chin into her mouth, then looked down at me and whispered, "Thank you Wyatt, that was yummy."

As she pranced out of the kitchen, into the hallway, she shouted, "Rome, here we come!"

Lisa looked back up at me, and whispered, "Wipe that grin off your face!"

"Hey, I am also the victim here," I replied, realizing she wasn't really upset.

"Oh, you poor thing, you were positively suffering, weren't you?" Lisa mocked me, feigning anger, as she got up and wanted to head into the living room.

I gently grabbed her arm, bringing her to a standstill, and whispered, "Stop the pretense Lisa; you don't mind any of this, do you? It's making you horny, isn't it? Chloe is making you wet, isn't she?"

She didn't reply. She didn't have to. The look in her eyes was enough. I knew I was right.

"Why don't you kiss him and make it all better?" I said as I released her arm and tapped my spent dick.

"Yeah right," she snorted. Now, Lisa might not have been assertive towards Chloe or other people, but she had never displayed that flaw towards me. She had never had any trouble turning me down, or telling me off when she didn't want to do something.

So, when I said, "I am serious, get on your knees, you little slut," I had half expected her to pull away, or at the very least, give me an unkind response.

But, instead, realizing that her secret was out, she sank to her knees and scooted closer, looking me in the eye. Although she would never admit, I could tell she was horny as fuck and she desperately wanted this. Slowly, she opened her mouth and engulfed my small dick with her warm, eager mouth, never breaking eye contact.

"Oh fuck yeah," I whispered. Lisa did her best to give me her most contemptuous look, but the way she began swirling my tiny dick around in her mouth, confirmed how much she loved doing this.

"God, that feels amazing," I moaned, loving her warm mouth around my dick.

"Better than her?" Lisa asked, around my dick.

"You're not even close," I replied, taking a bit of a chance there. While giving me an even angrier look, she showed me her teeth and bit down -- carefully -- on the base of my cock, then softly scraped her teeth over the whole length of my shaft.

"Careful, don't break your niece's new toy," I hissed, feeling pretty bold.

"Fuck you," she whispered, realizing her threat hadn't made any kind of impression. She gave me the finger and then went back to work, bobbing her mouth up and down my tiny dick. I smiled and leaned back, wondering how far I could push her.

"Take off your jeans," I whispered. After shooting me an annoyed look, she reached down with both hands and began unbuttoning her jeans, then wriggled out of them.

"Now your panties," I said, about twenty seconds later, "And stick your ass out, for everyone to see!"

We both knew there was no one else around, but that didn't stop her. She did as she was told.

Without taking my dick out of her mouth, she asked, "There, happy now?"

"Almost," I replied, "Take out your tits!"

After giving me an infuriated look, she pushed her top up, freeing up the girls. As she wasn't wearing a bra, they dangled delightfully with every bob of her head. I knew I wasn't going to get hard any time soon and I was okay with that. I simply enjoyed the view and the sensation of having my dick inside a second mouth, in just ten minutes time.

Lisa kept making love to my dick for another ten minutes or so, until we heard Chloe coming down the stairs. Lisa stopped and quickly readjusted her clothes -- covering her tits with her top and pulling her panties and jeans back up.

When she was presentable again, I got up and gave her a juicy kiss on the mouth, then whispered, "I love you, you little slut!"

She smiled and batted her eyes, almost embarrassed -- although I had called her that many times before. Figuring there was no need to hide my cock anymore, I didn't bother with putting my boxers back on and just headed into the hallway, feeling pretty brave. However, from the moment I actually laid eyes on Chloe, fidgeting with her luggage next to the front door, my heart skipped a beat. She was wearing a red, short, imitation leather skirt, with brown stockings underneath and a stretch, white crop top. From the way her nipples were lewdly piercing through the fabric, I knew she wasn't wearing a bra.

Because I was gawking at her outfit instead of minding where I was going, I missed my turn and bumped into the stair post, prompting Chloe to look up at me.

"You like the outfit, Wyatt?" she whispered, with a big grin on her face.

"Fuck yeah," I said, blatantly staring at top.

"I put it on just for you," she whispered seductively, as I continued staring.

"Do you want to see them?" she asked playfully, reaching for the hem of her top with both hands.

"Yes, I do!" I replied, briefly looking up into her eyes, before glancing down at her rack again.

Surprised that I wasn't more hesitant, she paused for a moment. Then, realizing she had to follow through, she rolled up her top, peeling it off of her massive tits, exposing them.

"Jesus Christ," I gasped, probably drooling by now.

"You wanna touch 'm?" she asked, trying her best to make me uncomfortable.

"I would like that very much," I replied, "But I think you need to have a talk with Lisa first."

Chloe smiled, confused and unsure where my sudden confidence was coming from, and then lowered her top again. I headed up the stairs, and walked into the bathroom, locked the door behind me and sat down on the edge of the bathtub, trying to get my shit together. Don't get me wrong! I liked where this was heading, but until Lisa and Chloe had talked, I had to show some restraint.

After taking a cold shower and putting on my clothes, I headed back down. When I walked into the living room, and glanced into the kitchen, I noticed Lisa nervously jumping up from her chair, quickly pulling up her panties and jeans. At almost the same time, Chloe jumped up -- after apparently having been down on her knees -- and quickly readjusted her red skirt, before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. My cock jumped in my pants, as I realized what I had just interrupted.

Embarrassed -- but nothing compared to how mortified Lisa was -- Chloe walked out of the kitchen and approached me. I could see she had something in her right hand, but it wasn't until she slipped the item in her purse -- which was on the dining room table, three feet away from me -- that I realized it was her black panties.

"I'll be in the car," she said, walking right past me, her purse in her right hand.

After hearing the front door open and close, I slowly made my way over to Lisa, who was nervously and pointlessly fidgeting with her watch, as she clearly didn't know how to behave, giving the circumstances. I slowly walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. This impromptu hug seemed to calm her down a little bit.

The hug spontaneously evolved into a passionate kiss, and before long, my hands were all over her body. My right hand ended up sliding into her jeans, which were still unbuttoned. My fingers quickly found their way into her panties, and then into her pussy.

"Oh Wyatt," she whispered, nuzzling up against me, her body trembling with lust.

While I fingered her pussy vigorously with my right hand, I caressed her face with my left, and nibbled on her ear lobe; that combination drove her crazy. Pretty soon, her whole body was quivering as she started moaning, loudly and freely. When the full force of her orgasm hit her, she grabbed my shoulders to keep her balance. She violently convulsed against me. I honestly couldn't remember the last time that I had made her cum, standing up.

"So... was she going down on you, when I came in?" I asked, whispering softly in her ear.

"Yes," Lisa panted, her head on my shoulder.

"Chloe wasn't wearing any panties... were you touching her down there?" I asked.

"Yes," she admitted, after a few seconds of silence.

"Then, I assume I won't have to keep my dick out of her for much longer," I concluded.

"No, I guess you won't," Lisa whispered.

"Should be an interesting vacation!" I grinned.

"I reckon so," Lisa replied, lifting her head off my shoulder to give me a peck on the cheek. After kissing and hugging for another minute or so, Lisa went into the kitchen to clean herself up a little bit, while I put all of the luggage in the car. Lisa then closed up and got into the backseat, next to Chloe, while I got behind the wheel.

"Oh my god," Chloe chuckled as soon as she saw Lisa, and then looked at me in the rear view mirror. I don't how she knew, but she could tell I had made Lisa cum.

"What?" Lisa asked, acting all innocent.

"Nothing," Chloe smiled as she turned her head and looked out the window, "Should be an interesting trip, that's all!"

"I reckon so," Lisa replied, for the second time in as many minutes, as she looked at me in the rear view mirror and smiled.

12