Teasing Out Hypnosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" He prodded the bear, eyes dancing. "Have something to say?"

As the tension of the moment rose and rose, drawn as taut as an archer's bowstring, he laughed and challenged her to stand up against him but it was as if there was a step missing for her along the way, drawing his grandmother up short, jaws comically agape. Chewing, she opened and closed her mouth, eyes so widely strained that one could have been forgiven for wondering if they were about to pop out of her very head in such a cartoony fashion.

"I... Uh... Ohhh... Oh, Steve."

Her words came warm with passion and he snatched up her lips in his own, taking advantage of their position face to face to kiss her deeply. And it was only then that he allowed the pleasure of orgasm to rise up through him like the unfurling of a whip, striking out lustfully as his cock spurted, the tightness in his nuts only registering a beat after it had happened. Ah, he was quick off the draw but it was alright when he was with Agatha, for she didn't have the words left in her mental vocabulary to mock him about it anymore. It just wasn't the done thing for her anymore and that was fine, just fine, his seed flowing into her, a dribble and a spurt that he didn't care to catalogue.

There was nothing for her to pick at. His heart surged. She couldn't say anything. Not even that he wasn't doing enough or that he wasn't doing something that was, in all honesty, perfectly fine right and he relished in that, ploughing her full as she squeaked and bounced on his lap. In that moment, she may as well have just been a sex doll unto which he could unleash his lust, though a warm, living one that he could moan into the mouth of while her tongue hungrily tangled with his, wet and wanton and all kinds of wild.

She kissed him back as fiercely as he kissed her, taking her cues from him, her grandson in the lead. That was all that was needed, yes, and she flushed hotly, red patches colouring her cheeks as if they had been touched with the makeup brush of a younger woman. He was so young and hot and virile and she wanted to put her hands on him so badly that her fingers trembled, itching towards him with the need of one who had not had such liberty in so many years. Not even her own body had been prey to such impulses and desires but she had, somehow, found satisfaction with her solitude and lack of sexual drive -- yet how could it be that her very own grandson had too managed to awaken it in her, show her exactly what she'd been missing the whole time?

It was not done yet even as his orgasm trailed off and his cock softened, their lips pressed together, his kiss sloppy and rough. Again, it failed to matter in the grand scheme of all that served to develop between them, Steve finally releasing her hands from his iron-grip as she whimpered, shivering and staring at him as if he was the best thing in the world, complete adoration shining through her blue eyes.

"Oh..." She whispered, clutching her hands to her breasts. "Oh, Steve..."

"No."

He kissed her, sealing away her words, his softening cock slipping free of her pussy, though it would soon find a purpose there once more. His hands took their time in wandering her body, feeling her curves, finally taking in, with a little more time and closeness, just how chubby she'd gotten since he'd last left. If he had not known about the mind control and all that he could now do, however rudimentary his skills were, he would have considered it indeed a delightful coincidence. It was not that he'd spent a considerable amount of time lingering over pornography or the like where more voluptuous, curvy women were the centre of attention but he did like to look at women in the street that were thicker and more delicious for it. Just what was the point in lusting for someone, after all, if they weren't enough for his hands to handle? He was slim enough as he was that he didn't want someone as sharp and angular as him, even though he didn't have any desire either to change how his body was naturally.

Maybe he should try to hypnotise himself to make himself gain weight and muscle, becoming the true stud of them all?

He laughed at the thought, brushing it aside. Oh no, that was not for him. He would be as he was and, well, his control made his grandmother look at him as if he really was a stud anyway, so just what was he touching on worrying about how he looked? She thought he was a god and that was more than good enough for him!

His cock hardened again, slowly, as he explored her body, there being no rush in anything he had to do. He could take his time, lust after her, long for her, tease her, take her nipples in his teeth. It was good too that she had gained weight as it made her breasts more wantonly heavy and more slutty than ever, rolling, heaving mounds of womanly flesh that he drooled over, almost literally. Steve, however, was not quite that crude, even though sucking them into his mouth, one after the other, and toying with her nipples was quickly becoming his favourite game of the moment.

Agatha shivered, head spinning. Wasn't she supposed to be doing something? Hadn't Steve asked her...asked her to... Oh, the thought was gone and she leaned into his touch, blushing. It was strange, so very strange, and she could not think of another time in her life at all that she'd ever before had her tits sucked, though the sensation was oddly erotic. Her breath caught, tightening in her throat, heart thudding, the fragile skin of her chest tender to the touch as her pulse leapt through. His hands were perfect, more perfect than she could have imagined, and Agatha didn't know whether to lean into him one way or the other, caught between conflicting desires.

And, still, there was his cock throbbing up thick and full, her hand reverently closing around it as she sat on his legs, his seed drooling from her pussy. She had not yet climaxed but that thought no longer seemed to be of any importance in her head as her sense of stability in reality tilted and swayed, like looking into a mirror at one of those circus or carnival attractions that her husband, so very many years ago back when they'd been courting, had taken her to. It came with a strange perception that her world had become distorted and yet permanently so, her feet no longer seeming stable under her, shoulders rolling back as she gasped lightly.

Things were strange... And yet his cock felt too good in her hand to pass up, mind reeling from broken reality. No... No, she would not think, not then. She didn't have to think, not really, as long as she thought of Steve, his shaft, how much she wanted to get her mouth around his cock. It was not to be at that time, however, as his hands lifted her up, seating her back down on his cock, which was still slick from her arousal and the mess of his previous orgasm.

So studly... She swooned in his arms, letting him grope and tease her tits as much as he pleased. Oh, he could do anything to her, anything at all, and all she wanted was to please him. He was the one for her, the only man she could ever imagine taking her pleasure with, and he nipped her neck, teeth snagging skin in the best way. She had not even known that it was possible for her heart to pound so violently in a good way, leaping and dancing and sending her forth into the span of a new life and sexuality.

Her sexuality... Well, her sexuality was Steve and Steve alone. And that was all she needed it to be.

His cock throbbed with her and, ignorant to what was going on in her mind, he groaned and ploughed into her cunt, driving in hard and fast, passion rising and rising. There was no holding back even though he lasted longer the second time than he had the first, cock throbbing and pulsing, deliberating on sending his cream out into the tightness that was her cunt. But it was Agatha indeed who decided that for him as she cried out her climax, clinging to him like the lover he truly wanted her to be, her hands on him, his shoulders, his waist, his hips. His dinner was forgotten as the miniskirt rode up even further than before, clearly exposing the curl of hair at her crotch, pussy-lips strained around his throbbing shaft.

She took every drop like a professional whore but the clean-up was not for him to undertake, sitting back with a smirk and his hands behind his head while she cleaned him up with her tongue and set about tidying. Her meal had been forgotten but the tantalisingly brief taste of his cum and her juices lingering in her mouth and on her lips was all that Agatha needed as she murmured her pleasure, bouncing step by step, light on her feet even in those heels. She looked her best and was her best with Steve, thus nothing else mattered.

Going to bed was another endeavour but one that Steve had prepared for, instructing her on just what she was to wear. There was no note in his mind as to what he wanted to push her into, only expanding on what they had already done and enjoyed together, and Steve was not quick-thinking enough to know that the possibilities in mind control were, truly, endless. He lay in her bed, smelling softly of floral fragrances that he would duly have to replace at some point, and smirked, the half-smile perpetually tugging at his lips as if it had been born there. It was a nice bedroom, if simple, and he would enjoy debasing it, uncovering what secrets it hid even if they would ultimately only ever be used for his own pleasure. That was, after all, just what was most important now too.

He didn't think as she stepped into the bedroom, dressed in the best lingerie that he had bought with her credit card. It was a baby doll of sorts with a black cross of lace over her chest that swept up over her shoulders and left a teardrop between her tits as if the fabric was designed to act as a bra. Of course, it was nowhere near as supportive as she would have needed it to be and her huge, curvy tits hung down heavily under their own weight, nipples poking darkly out against the fabric.

From there, a shimmering fall of black veiled her stomach and pussy, although it was so sheer that it didn't leave anything at all to the imagination, showing off the curves of her legs too in a thicker way than the miniskirt earlier had done. A pair of lace panties in a like, sheer shade completed the ensemble, drawing his cock to a rise as he lay there, naked from head to toe, head laid back against the pillows as if he had slept there for many years instead of never before.

Steve licked his lips with a low groan. In every way, she was perfect.

"Come here," he murmured, not thinking to raise his voice despite her age, her hearing not what it had once been. "Lie down."

Agatha smiled and floated through the room lightly, barefoot for once, her bed beckoning her. Only now it was far better than it had been, welcoming her into the arms of a man -- oh, such a man! Steve was a man who could hold her tight and she slipped into the bed without a thought for what doing so meant for her, toes curling against the fresh, soft sheets.

"Yes," she breathed, eyes alight. "Yes, Steve... Oh..."

But she did not have the chance or the words to vocalise what she wanted from him, which was okay too. She had Steve and he was there, Steve in her bed, in her arms. One thought nipped at the heels of the other and she groaned lightly, resisting the unusual urge to rub her head, confusion ringing through like the chime of a bell. Things didn't make sense but something in the back of her mind told her that it wasn't important to understand, as long as things felt good, as long as they felt well in themselves to her.

"I'm going to lie on top of you," he whispered huskily, stoking the fire of his own need as much as hers. "And you're going to sleep with my cock inside you tonight."

Whether it tantalised him more than her was by the by as Agatha gasped and he rolled on top of her, the only light to guide them the softness of the small bedside lamp, set beside the bed. It had a soft, orange shade clasping the bulb, which at least cast them into rather flattering illumination, his body shifting over hers, the heaving rounds of her breasts only mildly restrained, or so it seemed. His shaft raised to her attention and she could not resist clasping him in her hands too, groping for his cock, remembering already just how his cum had tasted in her mouth. He had not yet permitted her to shower either -- truly, the thought of such a thing was not even on her mind -- and her pussy leaked his seed from earlier, a creamy reminder of all that had changed with her so very loving grandson.

He kissed her lightly, tenderly, testing out a new nuance of their relationship, exploring as much as he was learning. His cock sank into her pussy as if it was finding its way home once again, so very easily that it took him a juddering moment before he realised just where his cock was sealed away. And yet Agatha's cunt welcomed him in as easily as it had done the first time, her moan fluttering against her lips, softly sensual in the tingling pleasure of a moment that he could not have honestly said that he had ever before experienced for himself.

It was slow and it did not need to be any quicker, sensual and charming, their bodies coming together less like grandmother and grandson but that of two lovers who had known each other for many years already. The bedroom there -- that could be his too! Did he not see that, the bond he had brought to fresh, flaring life with Agatha? One could be as confused as the other as he charmed her with the lust and passion of his body, hips working, driving into her with long, overpowering strokes that would have made her swoon faintly if she'd been standing or perhaps even sitting. Such was the power of her grandson and everything Steve had learned in such a short time, his sexual experiences ramping up tenfold and more again still.

Steve yawned but he did not yet want to stop as he put his head on her breasts, letting orgasm flood him, glutes tensing, spending himself inside her -- but that was only for the first time that night. One orgasm did not become everything he had to offer and the soft heat of her pussy secluding his rod away like a glove was more than he could bear.

He could not, of course, grow hard again straight away but he awoke sometime later, the lamp still illuminating the bedroom, to his grandmother rocking and grinding lightly against him, her moans gently caressing the air. Agatha was not too loud as if she had no desire to wake him but Steve could not help but be aroused by her shifting moan, climaxing on his cock as her wetness trickled down from her pussy, tingling over his nuts. It made him want to thrust into her, however gently, his face squashed down into her lace-covered tits as he groaned quietly, so very quietly.

His tongue and lips would not resist the lure of her breasts, of course, and Steve tongued them as he ground into her, letting the passion of the movement dictate just how long or hard he thrust. There were more times to be had between them and he was not a man so inclined to rush things, slipping in and out of sweet unconsciousness as the night ticked on, their bodies coming together in kinkily carnal bliss. In and out, the massaging pulse of her pussy in climax was more than enough to get him off, drifting between dreamland and reality, loving both equally.

Sensation and sleep, oh that sifting temptress of the night, were all that were required for the tantalising nature of her pussy to claim him over and over again, although such pleasure was returned to Steve each and every time. It was not for him, of course, to take and not give anything back, grunting deeply as he filled his grandmother's pussy, the older woman hardly sleeping through the night at all but not caring one bit either way. She had what she needed, who she craved, and her arms around her grandson were all that was required as she ran them down his back again and again, luxuriating in the feel of him pressed up against her. Her panties pulled to the side around his cock and she moaned, the lace soaked through, though there just had not seemed to be any time to remove them earlier when Steve had wanted her so badly.

Softly, softly: the night took them. Yet Steve had one thing left to say in his final moment of wakefulness, smiling and kissing her lips, hair a tousled mess. Holding her face, he blinked sleepily, on the edge of the abyss once more, although it was one that he would return from in the morning, his hard shaft still locked in where it belonged.

"Our fun is only just about to begin."

Only the days that followed would show the truth of those words.