Teasing, Quickie

Story Info
Teased and finished.
1.9k words
4.21
35k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from work and was met in kitchen by Merissa and her mom. Merissa was wearing a very thin summer dress, and a bralette. She was sitting such that her mom could not see what she did when I walked in, which was flash me her pussy, and lick her lips. Now, She teases me a LOT for no reason, but since it had been over a week since we last hooked up, I was wondering if maybe, as a turn, she knew something I didn't.

It was then her mom said she had made an appointment to get her mani-pedi done prior to going out with friends next weekend and was soon out the door.

Before she was even out of the garage, Merissa was up from her chair and had wrapped herself around me, and told me, "I had this dream last night, that has made me horny as hell. I have rubbed myself to two orgasms in the last hour, and just NEED you in my pussy."

By the time she had got done saying this, I was already hard as a rock. With her literally wrapped around me, I carried her upstairs to her room, and as we got there, I heard the door open downstairs and her mom was yelling/asking if I had seen her phone. I had noticed it in our room on the bed as I started to come upstairs and told her so. I had left Merissa's room to make it appear as though I had been in the office, in case she came up, which she didn't, but she did look upwards as she came out of our room, and I was on the top stair, looking as though I was coming to help. She waved me off, and went back out the front door.

I hesitated a minute or so, to make sure she was gone and then returned to Merissa's room. While in my absence, Merissa had stripped, entirely naked and was lying on her bed rubbing her pussy, with her large wet lips and large clit.

She said, "I hope you can get over here and play with me soon, daddy." I stripped and jumped onto her bed, and then crawled between her legs and slid up to engage her in one of our favorite things, that turn us both on, that of deep kissing with open mouth, as we run our hands over each others bodies.

I broke the kiss after a few minutes and asked about her dream. She told me the short version is, "you came to my room in the middle of the night, while mom was sleeping, and placed my panties in my mouth, like you did last week, and then you licked my pussy to two orgasms, and as I was coming down from second, you slid your cock into me, and fucked me hard enough that I thought I'd wake mom up. As you were about to cum, you slid up to my mouth, removed my panties and replaced them with your cock, as you shot loads of cum into me. You then licked my pussy again to an orgasm and then you left. I woke up from that dream with a soaking wet pussy and then masturbated and came loud enough I thought I would wake one or both of you."

"Would you like me to try that, Merissa, come to your room in the middle of the night, while your mom sleeps?" She said she wasn't sure, but it had made her very horny thinking about it. On that note, I turned around, so I was going to be on top of her while I ate her pussy, and had my cock near her hungry little mouth and awesome lips.

I spread her legs and spread her labia and she was sticky wet and the heat from her pussy was intense. I dove in with my tongue leading the way and licked her clit, at the top and made my way towards her ass, moving from side to side until I was at her little puckered hole, at which time I used my arms to pull her legs back far enough that her back was curved so as to bring her little ass to my mouth, and I licked her ass and stuck my tongue into her, off/on for about a minute, during which she kept moaning and squirming. The moans were awesome, as my cock was in her mouth and being sucked on, while she rubbed my taint vigorously. I was building up a nice load of cum from all the prostate stimulation as well as her wonderful oral skills.

Since I had not taken a viagra and was not sure how long it might take me to get back in the saddle, I wanted to make this count, so I stopped eating Merissa's pussy and started to sit up a bit, which drove my cock into her throat, causing her to gag, which only made me drive it a bit deeper, before lifting my body, such that I pulled out of her mouth, much to her disappointment based on her pouty lips. "I don't know how much time we have baby and I really want to fuck your little pussy, and cum in your mouth before your mom returns."

I pulled her into me, and spun her around, so she was face down. I grabbed her awesome hips and lifted her gorgeous ass into the air, and as I did so, my cock brushed up against her pussy, which gave her a bit of a shudder. Then I grabbed my cock, and ran it up and down her wet hot slit and letting a bit more of my swollen head enter each time. Merissa was getting impatient, as about the third time I did this, she immediately pushed back, with perfect timing and my cock slid right into her slick little pussy.

She started fucking me, as I just knelt there and let her work her pussy with my hard cock. After a minute or so of this, I grabbed her right leg, and lifted it onto my leg/knee which made her look like a male dog taking a piss. The nice part about this is, it gives me excellent access to her clit, which I was now rubbing as well as fucking her.

Merissa was riding the waves of orgasm as I continued to fuck her, and she was screaming into her pillow, as I dropped her leg, and at same time took my thumb and slid it into her ass. I only had a bit in, but was soon sliding it in and out, in opposite rhythm to my cock, which sent her even deeper into the throws of an orgasm.

Finally, i could take it no more and I noted her mom had only been gone about 40 minutes, so I wanted to have more than one shot at my little step daughter. With that floating in my head, I buried my cock as deep as I could in her little pussy and dumped a large load into her. She looked a little hurt as I know she wanted my load in her mouth. As soon as I was done, I pulled my cock out of her, and slid up to her mouth and told her to clean me off. As she did, I held her head and told her, "I think we have some time for me to clean you out as well, as well as build up another load, and drop it in your hot little mouth. That is if you can get me hard again?"

That was all Merissa needed to really start using her mouth and tongue and hands to get my cock hard again, which took about ten minutes. I then had her lay on her back, and spread her legs and dove into her pussy. I licked and probed her pussy with my tongue and could taste myself in her. She came once and then said, "daddy, would you please fuck my little hungry ass?"

I grabbed her lube and spread some on my cock and laid on the bed with my legs spread, and Merissa backed herself in between my legs, and then propped herself up a bit, grabbed my cock, and positioned it at the entrance to her little puckered hole. As she alternatively pushed and relaxed, she put more pressure on my cock at her entrance, until on the third relaxation phase, the head of my cock, popped into her entrance. She took a deep breath, relaxed again, and let her weight take her down to the base of my cock.

Once there, she started rubbing her clit, as she then fucked herself on my cock, with the lube and our combined cum, causing a white foam to accumulate on my cock. I was holding her hips and helping her get the most out of the upstroke, nearly popping out quite a few times. Merissa then grabbed my cock and was stroking it with every upward stroke as well as grabbing my balls. This was getting to be more than I could take and told her, "if you want my cum little one, you need to get off my cock right now!"

With that, Merissa slid off my cock, and her ass was immediately replaced with her hot little mouth, which she took me in one attempt to the back of her throat, and as I came, I could feel her swallowing it each time.

As I finished, her dog started barking, and that meant someone was either in the front yard or closer, and as I had the outdoor camera on my phone, I looked and sure as shit, her mom had just pulled up.

I scrambled for my clothes and ran down to my room, and started the shower and jumped in, before it was even warm, let alone hot. Which did help with making my cock dwindle from the activity I had just been involved in.

No sooner than I had soaped up, than Merissa's mom came wondering in with her pedi shoes on, and asking how my day had been. "Superb," I told her.

She said, "I am going to talk to Merissa and see how she is doing and what she wants for dinner."

As I was drying up, my wife came in and said her and Merissa wanted Chinese, if I would go get it. I hesitated and before I could say anything, she mentioned that Merissa would go with me, to help. I acquiesced and finished getting dressed and then met her and Merissa in the front room where they had just finished ordering.

I grabbed my keys and kissed my wife goodbye and me and Merissa went to the car. Once we pulled out of the neighborhood, I pulled over and grabbed her by her neck and pulled her to me and kissed her as hard and as with as much tongue as I could get in her hot little mouth.

"I fucking love fucking your hot little body and I am going to make your dream come true in the next few days, and I am going to come to you in the middle of the nite and fuck you, while your mom is asleep in our room. Ponder that for the next few days, little girl."

"I will daddy, and can't wait to get awoken to your tongue in my hot little pussy."