Teasing Raine Ch. 04

Story Info
Grampa meets the Ex & discovers a secret about his family.
11.7k words
4.75
5.2k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

All fictional characters participating in any fictional sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

This story will span several chapters and will eventually involve wife swapping, cheating, and incest themes. Be warned.

I have no editor, so all grammar errors are mine, and I apologize in advance. If you want to be an editor, let me know.

MMMMMMF, MF, FF, Orgy, Swinging, Wife, bdsm, Exhibitionism, Voyeur, Incest Themes

*

When I was a eighteen, just beginning to grasp the basic concept of sex, I benefited from being shown the ropes by an older woman. I didn't have the fumbling, blind-leading-the-blind experience many young people endured, rather, I was shown what a woman wants and how to give it to her. It was a woman who lived on our street and for whom I worked mowing her lawn every other weekend. She wasn't as old as my mother, but she was old enough that I didn't see her as a potential girlfriend. In fact, it took direct action on her part to clue me in on her interest in me. I was rather naive about girls back then, having not yet mastered the art of flirting, and more important, reading flirts.

Perhaps that was why Shelly loved sex with me so much. Maybe I'm just being conceited, or arrogant, but I always did my best to satisfy her. At least until that first orgy where she saw more possibilities than I could offer. I didn't read her correctly then and I paid the price. Perhaps I was still inept at reading women, even after all these years. After she left, I found myself adrift. I made my way through a string of days focusing on taking care of my boys and keeping the roof over our heads. I told them their mother had found a better place to live and that she wasn't coming back. It might have been cruel to set her up for their wrath like that, but I had no intention of forgiving her even if she did want to come back. I did avoid bad-mouthing her though. I never did like it when divorced couples tried to turn their kids against their ex, and I swore I would never do that. I figured the boys would form their own opinions about her when their mother didn't come back. And she didn't.

Both of my sons grew up, graduated high school, went to college, and started living their own lives. Russel, my youngest, joined the military and is currently serving in a top-secret location. I get emails from him from time to time, and when he can, he comes home. Junior is a successful attorney who loves his wife and kids. And he would hate me if he ever found out that I just fucked his daughter at an orgy full of people young enough to be my grandchildren.

I dragged Raine out of the room full of naked bodies still writhing in sexual bliss. "Where are your clothes? We've got to go."

"Come on, don't be like that," Shelby said trying to stop me. "It was just sex."

"You don't know me, Shelby," I snapped. I couldn't tell her who Raine was to me. I couldn't admit it to myself. "You don't understand."

"Grampa, wait," Raine said as she pulled away from my grip. Why was she calling me that out loud? Didn't she understand what could happen if anyone heard her? She went to a chair that was laden with all sorts of clothing and pulled a LBD out and slipped it on. "We don't have to go..."

"Yes, we do. I'm taking you home and we have to figure out what to do about this," I said before lowering my voice to a harsh whisper. "And don't call me Grampa."

"Do about what?" Shelby wouldn't leave. She stood there, still naked and dripping, with her hands on her hips. "Where are you going?"

When Raine had retrieved her shoes and I had my slacks on and my shirt and shoes in my hand, I directed her outside, brushing past Shelby on the way. We made it to the middle of the driveway before I remembered I didn't drive here. "Shit!"

"What is it?" She grabbed me for balance as she struggled to get her shoe on.

"I don't have my car. How did you get here?"

"Mom dropped me off earlier. Before the party."

"I thought you were going to Sally's?"

"This is Sally's. She's the tall redhead."

The tall girl I fisted earlier. Shit. What on Earth? High school kids hosting orgies? What was this world coming to? And where have I been all this time? And how old was Sally? Oh, right. This was her eighteenth birthday party. A long way from pin the tail on the donkey.

"Hey," Shelby came out of the house in her purple dress, hanging haphazardly from her shoulders, the zipper still down. She made her way over to us barefoot, her breasts bobbing with each step. "Don't go. Come back inside."

"Shelby, I need to go." I hated having to ask this, but I couldn't see another way out, without calling an Uber or something. "Would you please take me back to my car?"

"Fuck no." She cocked her hip and crossed her arms. "You're coming back inside and fucking me some more. I brought you here for a reason. I'm not done yet." The look on her face was at the same time playful and annoyed. She really didn't understand why I would want to leave, and I couldn't tell her that I just fucked my granddaughter twice. How could anyone understand that? I sure didn't. And she also didn't seem puzzled that I was trying to leave with Raine. She couldn't know that we're related. Could she?

"Fine. We'll walk. It's not so far. Come on Raine."

"Why does she have to leave? Why leave at all? This is a party. What goes on here stays here. No one cares how old you are. I thought they proved that. You made Sally and Veronica very happy in there. Me too. And Raine. Right, Raine?"

Raine looked like an informant testifying on a mob boss. Her eyes glanced from Shelby to me as she tried to figure out her answer. "Uhm, Aun...I mean... I don't...I..."

"Spit it out girl!" Shelby's annoyance flared. "Tell him how much you enjoyed fucking him. I know I did."

"But..." She looked at me and I could see what she wanted to say. She did enjoy it. She loved having my cock fill her pussy and ass. She loved swapping my cum with other people. It was almost funny that she was so much like her grandma, even though she wasn't blood related to her and, as far as I knew, never met her until recently.

"Fine," I said. "Stay here. But we have to have a talk about this," I said. "I'm going home. I can't deal with this right now. Not like this." I turned to Shelby. "I..." My mind went blank. "I had a great time. I just wasn't prepared...for this..." I couldn't think of anything else to say. "I've got to go. Thanks." Thanks? That's the best I could come up with? I just fucked the shit out of this young beautiful woman and all I could think of was "thanks?"

I turned on my heal and started walking. Fortunately, the pub was on the way home, so I wouldn't have to walk all the way.

"Grampa, wait!" Raine hollered behind me.

"No," I heard Shelby say. "Let him go, Raine. It isn't the time."

As I walked, my mind mulled over the events of the evening. How Shelby came on to me. How she blew me in the parking lot. How she introduced me to the orgy. How Shelby didn't seem at all phased that Raine called me Grampa. How Shelby knew Raine in the first place. And what did she mean by 'it isn't the time'? It was almost surreal. Things like that don't just happen. Do they? Not in my experience. By the time I got to my car, I had come up with no great epiphanies. The pub had closed, so mine was the only vehicle in the lot. I drove home listening to classical music to try to calm my nerves. It usually helped clear my mind, and, by the time I got home, I did feel better. I showered, dried myself, and hit the bed naked. The exertion of fucking four young women took its toll on me and I was out for the count fairly quickly.

The warmth struck me first. I was very warm, just a hair above pleasant, but still comfortable. It was almost hot, but pleasurably so, like being wrapped in a blanket fresh from the dryer. But I wasn't dry. I was hot and moist. I felt the moisture all over, like sweat. But again, it wasn't unpleasant. It was not like the sweat of mowing the lawn on a hot summer day. It was like the sweat of playing a pickup game on the court. The exhilaration of exertion, the joy of triumph, and the sweat of success.

The next sensation was more pronounced. I throbbed. My whole body thrummed like I was standing too close to a speaker at a rock concert. It moved my whole being. And it felt good. No, it felt wonderful. Every nerve was firing. Every inch of my body seemed alive with electricity.

And it all flowed from my cock.

My cock was hard, long, and pulsing. It rose from my crotch like a redwood tree, jerking in time with the pulsing I was feeling, which I realized was my heartbeat. The head was huge, purple, and oozing precum like a leaking faucet. I had no hands to stroke myself. I didn't have any arms either. It was like I was nothing but a jutting hard-on, leaking precum all over the place.

Suddenly, there were hands on me. I could feel them stroking the shaft with light touches, almost tickling, like butterfly wings dancing on me. I was on my back, looking up at this impossibly large penis towering over me like a monolith while several hands reached around and touched it, rubbed it, and stroked it driving me to greater heights of pleasure and frustration.

Then I felt something enveloping the head, a searing heat several times greater than the warmth I had been feeling traveled down my cock like running lava. I saw the fleshy lips of a beautiful meaty pussy wrapping around my cock as it slid slowly toward the base. The clit was protruding from its hood and seemed to throb in time with my cock as it slid down the shaft. Gushes of pussy juice dribbled down with it.

The pleasure rose as the pussy fell, surrounding the whole of my cock in wet heat before grinding on my hips. The wet sloshing sounds as the lips opened and closed were timed with a rhythmic squeezing of my cock buried inside. I couldn't hold back, and I felt the cum building from deep within me. I wanted to see whose pussy was making me feel so wonderful. I needed to connect a person to the sensations, but all I could see was the sex. The wet, squeezing, burning sex that surrounded all of me. I wasn't attached to the cock. I was the cock. I was inside the dark, hot, pleasure center, every inch of me alive with ecstasy. All I wanted to do was explode in passion, but all I could do was feel the sensations, revel in the torturous pleasure, and yearn for the release that I desperately craved.

I felt myself swell, felt the little head fill, and felt myself begin to jerk. But then, I was denied. The walls around me squeezed tight, forcing the blood out of me, and staving off the orgasm I so needed. Once I was no longer on the precipice of cumming, the pussy left me. I was wet and exposed to the air, but only for a short time.

Almost immediately, a different pussy settled along the large bulge of the urethra, dripping more juices as it slid along my shaft. These lips were not as voluminous as the last, but the clit was larger, and it was even wetter, if that was possible. The pussy lips kissed my shaft as they slid to and fro, and I could feel my waning orgasm start to build again. Again, the action stopped, and I was squeezed until the urge faded.

Next, a large tongue began licking me, from my head to my base, swirling around the crown before being joined by wonderfully full lips, which planted wet kisses up and down my length. Then another pair of lips joined in. And another. Before long, dozens of lips were kissing, biting, licking and sucking me all at once. There were no bodies. No faces. Nothing to identify them. Just beautiful, hot, wet lips trying to draw my cum from me.

I succumbed. Thick, white cum erupted from my head, arcing several feet in the air, hovering as if weightless before raining down all over. The cum never stopped. It continued, first as pulses, then as a continuous flow, like a fountain spewing the thick white cream. I felt the release. I felt the pleasure. I felt the draining. I was shrinking as the cum began to dwindle. The liquid was pooling around as I continued to diminish until I was limp. It was then that I found myself as a whole person again. I was in bed. I was tired. And I was wet.

I woke up to damp sheets and a sticky crotch. I blinked my eyes open, surprised by the sunlight filtering in through the slates of the blinds. I lifted my head and was awash with a pounding headache. I didn't remember drinking enough last night to warrant such a hangover. Before I could try sitting up again, I felt something pulling on my dick. I also felt my hips were pinned down under someone's weight.

I looked down surprised to see two heads of hair hovering over my crotch. My eyes refused to focus, forcing me to blink several times. Dishwater blond hair spilled over my belly as the head to my right moved up and down, dragging a tongue over my semi-rigid shaft. A dark-hued head was hovering over my left side, the lips wrapped around the head of my cock making small sucking kisses, as if trying to get the very last of my fluids.

"Wha..." I croaked. My mouth was dry, and my tongue refused to work right.

The blonde turned her head, her lips smeared and shiny with what I could only assume was my cum. My granddaughter's eyes were bright and vibrant. "Hey Grampa. Good morning."

"Hey," the other girl said. Shelby turned to face me after the head of my cock popped free of the suction of her lips. "Just as yummy as you were last night, Daddy." There was that pet name again. This girl had serious issues. I couldn't say anything about it, however. My little head was totally in control.

My mind was still foggy, having just woken up, but also feeling muddled like I had really tied one on last night. But I don't remember drinking that much. "How'd you get here? Why are you here?"

"I used my key," Raine said. "I hope you don't mind. You always said we could just come in any time we wanted."

That is true, I did tell all my grandchildren they could come into my home anytime, but never in my mind did I envision one of them coming naked into my bed. Shelby and Raine were taking turns licking and sucking on me as the other talked.

Shelby smiled at my confusion. "And since you left so early last night, we thought we'd come over and finish our party."

How could they think this would be okay? The memories of the wanton sex I had at last night's party ran through my mind, including the fantastic feeling of Shelby riding my cock, the feeling of fucking Sally with my hand, all the sensations of touching and licking and eating...up until I remembered when the ass I came in belonged to my eighteen-year-old granddaughter, Raine.

"Sweetie, we can't keep doing this. It's not right."

"How is it not right?" Raine looked perplexed. "We both enjoyed it. Hell, we both wanted it."

"Because it isn't." I didn't want to admit our relationship in front of Shelby, although she probably already knew it.

"Because you're my grampa?"

There. She said it. Shit. "Well, yeah. Because of that. And that you're so young."

"Hell, that doesn't mean anything," Shelby offered. "Besides, it's not like she's blood related. She's your step-granddaughter, after all."

"Right," Raine agreed.

They were right, not that it would make any difference to my son, or anyone else who knew us. A 52-year-old man having sex with an 18-year-old member of the family is not looked upon favorably.

"And besides, your cock seems to like the idea," Raine said resuming her lollipop treatment on my continuing erection. "You just came, and you haven't gone soft," she said between licks. "I think you like the idea. At least this part of you does."

She wasn't wrong. I could feel the blood pulsing through my cock as she caressed it. "Raine..." I groaned.

"Just let her have her fun," Shelby said as she slinked her lithe body up to me, dragging her erect nipples through my chest hair. "That's what sex is supposed to be about anyway. Feeling good. And you make us feel real good, Daddy."

"Listen, Shelby," I began, "about that. I'm not entirely sure I like you calling me that."

She picked her head up and looked at me like I had said the most ridiculous thing in the world. "I mean, I understand calling it out in the heat of a moment, but..."

"But what?"

"Well, I mean, it's not like I actually....I mean, I'm not..." Raine slid her head to the base, and I felt my cock slip easily into her throat. I dropped my head to the pillow and closed my eyes to savor the sensation.

Shelby sucked my balls before asking, "Not what?"

I couldn't think clearly. I opened my eyes to see Shelby's pert breasts sway in front of me while Raine was driving me closer to an orgasm. "I...I'm" I struggled to hold the thought. "I'm not your daddy."

I heard her giggle. Raine let my cock slip from her mouth, and I felt it hit my belly. Then I heard her giggle. I looked down as the girls began to titter and giggle more. Clearly, I was not in on the joke. "What?"

"Well, actually," Shelby said after she got control of herself, "you are." I felt her hand wrap around the shaft of my cock and give it a loving squeeze.

"What?"

"You are my daddy." This brought another round of laughter from both girls. "Shelly is my mom."

"Grampa," Raine said when she could talk again. "Allow me to introduce my Aunt Shelby."

I hadn't even finished hearing her words when she gobbled my cock up in her mouth again, keeping her eyes on mine the whole time as Shelby swung her leg over mine. Raine backed off my cock with a loud slurp and angled the head down toward Shelby's advancing pussy. Before I could understand what Shelby and Raine were saying, Shelby had sunk down onto my cock all the way. I could feel the head touch her cervix as she began a slow, languid rocking motion on my hips. My little head didn't care whose pussy it was plumbing.

"Hi, Daddy," Shelby said as she moved, dropping her head so her mouth was caressing my ear as she breathed. "So pleased to meet you."

"Daddy." I hadn't heard that word for a long time. After Junior passed his bar exam and Rusty went off to college, I was all alone in the house. I had spent several years devoting my time and attention to raising my children to be responsible, conscientious young men. I knew I would always be a father, but my time as a daddy was long over. I would never marry again, Shelly had ruined the concept of marriage for me, so I was blissfully single, and I even toyed with the idea of getting a vasectomy so there would be no accidents ruining that future. I did occasionally look back and remember Shelly's and my plan. We had always wanted three kids, and we hoped one of them would be a daughter. Well, Shelly hoped. I had my doubts about raising a girl, and as luck would have it, I never had to worry about it. Shelly left me with two strapping boys and no estrogen-related problems.

Having two sons does have its challenges, though. They fought constantly. They both went through their slob phases consecutively, meaning my house was a wreck for several years as I tried to get them to clean up after themselves. But they were good boys, and despite their slut of a mother, they treated women with respect. Probably more than I did. They both had several girlfriends, but never more than one at a time, while I never stayed with a woman for more than three or four dates, and I had two dates on the same day on more than one occasion.

I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day with me.

I think I was a good role model for my sons, but I know I would have been a bad father for a girl. I just couldn't get passed the physical thing. Women excite me. Case in point, my granddaughter was naked in my bed with me and another girl who claimed to be my daughter who had my cock balls-deep in her pussy.