Teasing Sister in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned as his cock began to throb, spewing cum deep into her warm depths. He pushed hard, ramming as much of his rod into her as he could get as he came, pumping her torn pussy full of hot spunk. As the last of his cum pulsed from his cock into her tight tunnel, he became aware of her body trembling, felt her pussy gently pulsing and heard panting moans of pleasure spilling from her lips as she too climaxed.

"Why you little cunt!" He said, "You came. All that talk of please don't and you fucking came."

He pulled his cock out of her and stood. Cum dripped from the end leaving sticky spots on the floor. When he looked down at her she rolled to face the wall. He said nothing, for there was really nothing to say. He pulled up his pajama bottoms and trudged toward the bedroom.

As he climbed into bed Sara mumbled sleepily, "How did it go?"

"I don't think that will be a problem any more." He replied as he lay back on his pillow.

Charlie lay awake the rest of the night, shocked at what he had done. At 8:00 AM Sara got up to make breakfast. She and a friend were going shopping and she had to be gone by 9:00. He lay staring at the ceiling until he heard Sara calling him to eat.

'Well apparently Sally hasn't told her yet.' Charlie thought as he rose, 'She's probably gloating and will let it out at breakfast.'

When he made his way down stairs Sara was busy setting the table and Sally was no where to be seen.

"Where's Sally?" Charlie ask.

"She left. She said she was meeting some friends. She didn't say anything about last night, so maybe it worked and you scared her enough to keep her form teasing you again."

'A stay of execution.' Charlie thought.

They ate and Sara left to meet her friend saying she would be home late that evening. Charlie sat staring at the tv. He wasn't watching it, he was turning the events of the previous evening over and over in his mind. He was alternately excited and terrified by the thought of it. He couldn't believe he had been so brutal, but he also could feel his cock getting hard thinking about being in her tight pussy.

At a little past noon Charlie heard the front door open, then close. A moment later Sally stepped into the room. She had on a tight midriff revealing half top, a short tight skirt and a pair of high heels.

"Is Sara here?" She asked.

"No. She went out shopping and won't be back until this evening," he said.

Sally said nothing, just walked over and stood next to his chair.

She stood silent for several moments then said, "So how does the big man feel today? I mean you must feel really manly holding me down and raping me like you did."

He looked up at her, starting to get angry at her tone and wondering what the hell she was doing as he replied, "Nope. I don't. And you asked for it."

"I see." She said, sitting down on the arm of his chair, "I asked for it. And you just had to give it to me didn't you? Had to hold down a virgin and cram your hard cock into her? Take my cherry, make me take all of your hard cock. Fill me with your cum. You just had to do that. What a man!"

Charlie was starting to get angrier at her sarcasm, "You are a fucking tease and you know it. You should have realized some one was going to fuck you some time. Besides you got off on it. I felt you cum at the end. Your pussy was going crazy so don't tell me you didn't enjoy it. And you know what? I liked it. I liked holding you down and ripping into your tight, virgin pussy."

"What a man!" She said, running her hand over his chest, "Holding me down and fucking me. Jamming your hard cock into my teen pussy. And I bet you'd do it again to, wouldn't you stud?"

Charlie caught an undertone in her voice, not the sarcasm he had heard before and expected this time, but something else. When he looked over at her she was smiling and he could see something in her eyes, expectation.

'Damn! I think she wants it again!' He thought in amazement.

After a moment or two of staring into her eyes, he made a decision. He'd already fucked her, raped her and if she decided to tell someone about it, he couldn't get in any more trouble if he did it again.

"I just might you little cunt." He replied.

"Oh, big man." She cooed, "I doubt very much that you have it in you to do it again."

"Why you little bitch!" He snarled, grabbed her by the arms and jerked her onto his lap.

She began to struggle, but he pulled both arms behind her back and held her wrists tight together with one hand. He worked his other hand up under her top. When he got it up under the tight fabric, he found bare flesh. He grinned because it was just as he had suspected, she didn't have on a bra. He squeezed her breast and rolled her nipple between his fingers, all the while holding her astride of his lap as she struggled to get away.

"It's no use," He grated, "you've been teasing me for way to long. I fucked you last night for that, and I'm going to do it again. I'm not going to put up with your teasing any more."

"You can't rape me again!" She squealed.

"Sure I can," He said with an evil grin.

He reached down, unzipped his fly and fished out his hard cock. He grabbed the thong she was wearing and pulled. Much like her lace panties of the previous evening, the material stretched then with a tearing sound finally broke. He pulled it from between her legs, grinned, put it to his nose and breathed deeply.

"Oh yea!" He said, "The smell of a turned on, in heat little tease."

"You are a gross bastard!" She hissed, "LET....ME....GO!"

"Not a chance." He said between gritted teeth as he placed his hard cock against her hole.

"Oh God don't!" She cried, "I'm sore from what you did to me last night! I'll scream! I will!"

"To bad," He said, "You should have thought of that before you started teasing me. Go ahead, scream. There's no one to hear you. Soooooo..."

He grabbed her hip and lunged upward, slamming his hard cock deep in her wet, sore pussy. She groaned, let out a gasp and went limp. With a grin he began to fuck her, ramming into her over and over.

At first as he fucked her, she groaned and mumbled, "please...please stop! It hurts! I'm so sore."

But as he fucked her and her pussy became wetter, as the tissue of her sex swelled from the sensation of his cock stimulating it, she stopped whimpering, then he felt her begin to slide downward to meet his upward thrusts. He grinned, grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her head down so his lips were against her ear.

"You are a fucking little cock teasing slut," He whispered as he rammed into her, "but you do have a nice tight fuckable pussy and that makes up for it, especially when I have my cock buried to my balls in you. And I'm going to fuck you until I'm sated. Then I'm going to fill your tight cunt with my cum."

He could feel his balls growing tight and knew he was going to cum soon. He wanted it to last, so just before his balls exploded he shoved her off his lap and onto her feet.

He stood , grinned a wicked grin and drug her towards the bedroom. She fought him, but he could tell it was just for show. When he got to the bed, he threw her onto it and with a bound joined her. She tried to scramble off, but he grabbed her, pushed her onto her back and straddled her.

He held her wrists in one hand, reached into the night stand and pulled out one of the silk scarves Sara kept there. With quick deft motions he tied her wrists to the head board. When he was finished he grinned, grabbed her top and pulled it to her neck, exposing her firm breasts.

"You can't do this!" She hissed,"You're raping me again! You better stop! Right now!"

He reached down and cupped both her breast, rubbing both nipples between his fingers.

"Or what?" He asked in an amused voice.

"Or, or I'll...I'll..." Her threat trailed off to silence.

"You'll do nothing!" He said, "You like it and you know it. You're my little cock slut now. I'll fuck you when I please and you will let me. So shut up!"

He slid down and with a few pulls had her skirt off. She tried to struggle, kicking at him but he just grinned and rammed two fingers into her wet box. He held her legs apart and rammed his fingers into her, grinning at the wet slurping sound they made sliding in and out of her wet hole.

He pulled his fingers out of her, slid off the bed and quickly took off his clothes. He climbed back on the bed, his hard cock standing tall. She tried to kick him, but he grabbed her ankles and held her legs still.

"So," he said, "I think it's time I tasted that tight little snatch of your's."

She made a sound of disgust and said, "You wouldn't do that! Put your mouth on

my...my..."

"Pussy," He said pushing her legs up until her knees where tight against her shoulders, "and yes I'm going to lick that tasty little pussy of yours."

He leaned forward and ran his tongue up her slit from bottom to top.

She gasped and said from between clinched teeth, "That is so fucking gross!"

He chuckled, then rammed his tongue between the wet, swollen lips of her pussy, located her clit with his tongue and began to tease it, then lash it, then finally he sucked on it hard. He was rewarded with a gasp, then a groan, then a quiet series of pants from her. As he licked her, her panting got louder and louder until she let out a squeal as he felt her pussy begin to pulse as she climaxed.

"So the little teasing cunt likes to get her pussy licked, huh? Now it's time once more for some cock."

He got to his knees between her legs, placed the head of his cock against her hole and pushed forward, watching her tight pussy mold around his hard rod as it slid into her. When he was balls deep inside her, he again pushed her legs up until her knees were pinned to the mattress on each side of her. She couldn't move, couldn't even twitch as he began to hammer his cock into her.

He fucked her hard, brutally. He grinned as he noticed that with each stroke her titties wobbled with the impact. Soon he could feel his balls getting tight, feel his orgasm approaching. Then it crested. He rammed deep into her and groaned as he came, his cock throbbed, pumping gob after gob of cum into her tight pussy.

When he was finished cumming, he slowly pulled out, watching with satisfaction as his cum dribbled out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. He looked at her face and found her looking back at him with a dreamy expression on her face.

"I'll tell you what," He said, "every time you tease me, I'm going to fuck you. Maybe not right then, but I will fuck you each and every time you tease me. You stop teasing and I stop filling your tight teen pussy with my cock. It's as simple as that. All it comes down to is if you don't want to get fucked, don't tease."

He reached up and untied her hands, then got off the bed and said, "now go clean up."

She got off the bed and started for the door, then stopped, turned her head to look at him and asked, "Every time I tease you?"

"Every time." He replied nodding his head.

She smiled an impish smile and stepped out of the room.

Charlie sat on the bed grinning. Then the reality of the situation sunk in. He was fucking his wife's sister! If Sara found out, he would be divorced. But he knew he would fuck Sally again anytime he could. Another thing hit him, he had cummed in her and she wasn't on birth control.

"This is scary. What the fuck have I got myself into?" He mumbled to himself, then caught sight of Sally as she came back into the room.

She had on her top, but was still naked from the waist down. She walked over to him, pulled up her top exposing her firm breasts.

"So how much teasing do I have to do before you fuck me?" she asked stroking one of her nipples with a fingertip.

'Damn this is a fucked up situation! But I can't undo what I've done.' He thought, So I guess 'I'll get her on birth control and enjoy it while I can.'

To Sally he said as he reached for her, "That's enough right there."


12