Teasing The Backdoor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get my phone and start recording. Then I move it into place taking a video up the tube in her bottom. This picture shows her insides, and very clearly shows the feather drawing around lightly over the taut membrane. It shows the fat clear tube holding her asshole gaping wide, and even the dark ring of her muscle clamped vise tight around it. It even shows the pert goosebumps that line the insides of her cheeks, which is all of her cheeks in the picture. I get several minutes of that recording. I'm sure we'll enjoy seeing that, with its soundtrack of Janelle screaming wildly.

She doesn't make it ten minutes. By then I think she's climaxed four times, although I'm not really counting. What I do know is that her fur is literally dripping wet. So says the quarter-sized puddle under it. She starts shivering uncontrollably and violently while still struggling against those ¼" thick leather straps with every ounce of her strength. And her bladder lets go. Her bottom would as well. I can see her asshole turn to rubber around the clear tube. At another moment it looks like she's in convulsions. Just ones that are more violent than any seen in a hospital. And she's still screaming.

I go back around to her front and raise my voice to almost my loudest, hoping she'll hear me over her own screeches. Which is still far from certain. "Oh, you want to pee on the floor of your Queen's dungeon? We'll just double your original sentence. That's one hour, plus the 15 minutes of add on punishment your naughtiness has already earned you, bitch! 75 minutes. I'll set a new record if you survive it!"

Sophie, not having been told any different, continues doing her best to tease Janelle her most teasingly best. Sophie always does her best to please me.

Which leaves Janelle tied over the frame screaming and convulsing as she fights an impossible fight to free herself from those bonds.

Sophie makes good use of the oils, too. Alternating between the icy one and the heated one, adding a little more, and a very different, but equally arousing sensation to the teases. She mixes up the feathers as well, going through all of them from the very softest to the more bristly soft ones. All of which keeps the feeling changing, albeit equally stimulating, so Janelle can't get used to it. It's always different. It's moving all over inside her. And tickling every nerve she never knew she had.

Janelle sweats profusely, dripping that down to the base as well. Her skin flushes pink, growing steadily brighter. She even weeps tears from her eyes. I'm sure she'd beg me to stop. I'm just as sure she'd insist that I stop, that it's far more intense than she imagined it would be. Not my fault she's incapable of forming words. Just of screaming insanely. And suffering a torment far more agonizing than she expected. Oops. I warned her.

I warned her that she would be at my mercy, too. And she knows me well enough to know mercy for subs, at least from the sweet agonies, isn't something I'm known for. More known for not have a shred of.

I doubt she has a clue how much time is going by. I doubt she's thinking of anything but the erotic tingles that have overtaken every nerve in her body. Which is how Sophie described how it felt to her. I'd bet that she's not even aware that she's tied anymore. Just that she's in an agony worse than the fires of Hell, but even sweeter than it is intense.

As time goes by her bladder dribbles a few more times, letting out much smaller streams of pee. Her pussy twitches sharper and sharper until as the end approaches, it looks like her lips are jumping. And her fur looks like it has more honey than hair to it, soaked with every drop it can hold of her creamy, clear wetness. Even her butt is in the act, her asshole squeezing hard against the tube with sharp contractions and the weak muscles of her bowels trying hard to push that tube out. None of which does anything.

At the start of Janelle's session, I let the camera at her side get a good image of the time on my watch. Now that every last second of her 75 minutes is up, I let it get another image to show that Janelle really has suffered the full time. As a bonus, it shows the date and time of her torment, too.

Then I step back and tell Sophie "this bitch is done with her punishment. Stop." And Sophie quickly pulls the feather from Janelle's bottom.

Janelle immediately collapses, falling limp onto the braces. She no longer struggles. She doesn't even shiver. She just lies there, looking dead. Except her panting for breath says she's not dead.

I leave her to lie there, even though it can't be comfortable for her, while I remove the dilator from her bottom. That's a bit of a procedure. First I have to break the clip that holds the inner tube in place, then slowly ease that out of her and the outer tube. Then I have to reinsert the inner tube with its bullet tip. And pull the tape off her back that holds the outer tube in place. Finally, I can slowly ease the outer tube back until it's out of her. Once it's out, her asshole hangs there, gaping wide. It'll take a couple of minutes for it slowly cinch back tight.

I spread her pussy lips just to see what it looks like inside. Thankfully I have Sophie recording it. It's a mistake. As soon as I open her lips a huge dollop of her honey falls from her pussy. Her pinkness is flushed to a bright red. Her clit, while no longer stiff, still throbs hard, pulsing along with her heartbeat enough that it can't be missed. But it's the wetness that I notice most. So wet It's beyond what I'd call sloppy or flooded. So much honey clings to everything that it continues dripping off her folds. And her pussy, still twitching lightly, but crisply. I hold her lips open for a bit letting Sophie get a good video of it. Then I let them go and wonder if Janelle will remember me opening them. She never showed it if she felt it.

I unstrap her thighs first. Then her ankles. Last her wrists, bringing those behind her back and strapping them there. As I open each strap I can see the bright red and raw skin under it where Janelle is going to be sore for a few days. And she's going to have fun explaining those strap marks on her wrists and ankles at work, too. Only once she's fully untied do I unclip the leash from the base.

I decide to "tease" Janelle a little more. Just one more thing to remind her that I own her for now. I have Sophie draw her a warm bath. Then the two of us carry her into the bathroom and put her in the nice warm tube. She doesn't react to it. I have Sophie wash her, something Janelle truly needs. After her session, she smells like musk and sweat, and it's strong enough that anyone within several feet of her will smell it. Like you'd expect after running a marathon.

Sophie bathes her quickly and efficiently, just as I told her to. Janelle lies dead through it. Not that she could do anything if she weren't. I have Sophie drain the tub with her in it to dry her off. Then the two of us carry Janelle back to the playroom and lie her on the floor.

It's maybe half an hour before she opens her eyes. She tries to move. It's like her nerves are still overloaded. Her legs move, but not the way she wants them to. More randomly, as if her nerves are misfiring. While Janelle is lying there I use my laptop to quickly edit together a video. It starts with a side view showing just how she's tied. Then a minute-long clip from my phone showing exactly how Sophie is teasing her insides. Then it shows it from the beginning of her 75-minute torture to the end from the front, which shows her face, with the image from the camera showing her pussy inset beside her head. That way they can all see that nothing touched even her lips, let alone her pussy proper.

Once her legs start moving coherently, I snap a stern order. "On your slutty knees, bitch!"

It takes Janelle three full minutes to pull herself up to her knees, sitting back on her heels with her knees spread wide. I use my phone to make a video of her kneeling. I tell her to humbly introduce the video, and politely ask her friends to watch it by name.

Janelle cringes a little, enough that shows. I guess she didn't expect me to make her do that. Then she sucks it up, and with a breathy, dreamy voice begins. "Hello everyone, it's Janelle. As you know, I stupidly agreed to be Miss Rodgers' bitch this afternoon when I mistakenly asked her to tickle the inside of my bottom. She sentenced me to 30 minutes of it, but I was a naughty bitch for her and ended up earning myself 75 minutes of abject agony. Honestly, I never imagined it could be so intense. See for yourselves. She recorded every, just as she promised us she would. This is the video of my bottom torture. Andrea, Colette, Diane, Olive, you are my best friends. You know me in ways my other friends can't understand. Will you ladies please watch this video of my torture. Please. Diane, you taught Miss Rodgers far too well. I honestly don't remember any of it. I all I remember was this feeling like I was burning in the fires of hell, except instead of pain I was feeling a pleasure so intense it was pain! Please don't let me ever do anything this stupid again! Thank you for watching my agonizing torment."

I leave her on her knees for the minute it takes me to add that to the beginning of the video. And save the file.

I tell Sophie to "kick this worthless bitch to the curb." She gets the keys to Janelle's collar from me, gets her clothes, and takes Janelle out to the living room to dress in the same place she undressed. Except Sophie looks down on the wobbly woman and decides to make her knee walk up there. On her leash. I don't object. Janelle deserves a little tease for underestimating me.

As soon as Janelle is out of the room I make a quick video. Then I head for the living room as Janelle is trying to dress, her legs still just a hair unsteady. I watch that show, too. Once Janelle is dressed, Sophie takes her purse, opens the front door, and tosses Janelle's purse into the hall. Then she gives Janelle a firm shove on her butt out the door "goodbye, bitch!" Sophie taunts. She slams the door behind her.

I quickly send the video to the others. I send the second video I made to Janelle. I'd bet anything she thinks I messed up and sent her the video, too. But I didn't. When she watches it she'll just me see me laughing at her as I tell her "I told you, you don't get to see it unless and until someone else takes pity on you and sends it to you! Until then, you'll just have to wonder what I did to your butt!"

In a couple of minutes, I have texts from the others. All are some version of "OMG! I'm glad that's Janelle, not me!" Maybe ten minutes later I get another round of texts, all some version of "OMG, she peed herself! You're killing her!" then, minutes more into it, I get texts asking where I found those dilators and what kind of feathers those are. Mom adds that she has a few subs that could use a good lesson like that.

And I get five texts from Janelle, each one asking me for the video in increasingly begging terms. I respond to each with a single word: no. I'd bet the others are getting those texts from Janelle as well. I wonder how long it's going to be before someone gives it to her.

I get my answer that evening when I get a text from Janelle: I HATE YOU! I can't believe you made me do that! I look like such a gutter skank! I have never peed all over like that before. You have no idea how humiliated I am to know that everyone has seen it! Every last one of them watched all of that video! Diane just couldn't resist pointing out to me that I peed not once, but five times! And did you really have to include a close up of my pussy like that! I was so gross slutty! I won't mention the clip that shows everything up my behind! Then I'd have to think about everyone knowing what it looks like up my behind! And that would top the humiliation charts! I HATE YOU!

An hour later I get a second text from her. I still HATE you! You could have at least been nice and made me suffer that damn enema beforehand!

I taunt her back: I warned you that you were going to be my bitch if you came into my realm. But since you enjoyed your enema so much, here's a video of that, too. I'm sending it to everyone. And I do, I send it to everyone. Then kick back and laugh as the comments come in. My favorite is from Andrea: Ooh, you bitch! I can't believe you made Janelle SUBMIT like that! I am never coming to your realm!

At least until Janelle texts me: YOU BITCH! Did you really have to put the toilet part on there, too? Now everyone knows you really made me your bitch! God, I have never been so utterly humiliated in my life!

I text back and ask her how her pussy is feeling. She answers, "Oh so good. But I still hate you!"


12