Teasing the Gardeners Ch. 03

Story Info
Young woman's defilement continues (Reader's pov).
3.6k words
4.53
24.4k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mastermon
mastermon
489 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are over the age of consent.

Any and all feedback appreciated. Let me know which of my series you would like to see more of. I'm thinking of trying a different pov for my next series. I know second person isn't for everyone. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

***

Your body still tingles all over in the aftermath of the back-to-back fuckings you had just endured. You feel drunk after completely submitting yourself to "D", the rapist whose thick cum was now oozing out of your swollen pussy. Even though he had roughly taken you: calling you demeaning names, spitting on you, and general abusing your helplessly bound body, you can't deny that it felt amazing. He hadn't shown you an ounce of tenderness, and yet made you cum harder than ever before. You struggle to resolve the conflict between your new-found inner slut, and your more rational self. You don't want to be a depraved slut for these disgusting men, reduced to a brainless series of holes to be fucked; at least that's what you tell yourself.

"I'm going to untie you now, slave. Don't try anything stupid," states the man whose name you hadn't learned yet. You feel a tugging at your restraints and finally your sore ankles and wrists are freed. "Stand up," he instructs. You slowly raise yourself to an upright position, your knees wobbling beneath you. It feels like it has been several hours since you had stood freely. You flex and rub your tender wrists, and stretch your tired ankles. Warm cum trickles down your inner thighs.

You feel fidgeting at the back of your head, and suddenly your blindfold falls from your face. You squint your eyes at the sudden brightness, and nearly lose your balance from the disorienting feeling of abruptly regaining your vision after so much time in the dark. Your eyes begin to focus and you find yourself in a fairly small room. You notice a concrete floor and wood paneling along all the walls. A single, large, metallic door adorns one of the walls, and you guess that you might be in some sort of outdoor shed or something. Your sight then wanders around the various objects in view: a simple cot with a steel frame and stained mattress, a portable metal tub, a small table and chair, and a large black case with a lock on it. These items stand out amidst a variety of smaller miscellaneous objects scattered about.

Your focus turns to the men surrounding you. One stands next to you, his hand resting on the small of your back. You figure he is the nameless captor who just freed you from your restraints. Another is nearby, pulling his earth-stained pants up over his bare lower body. You catch a glimpse of him tucking his large, swollen penis into his waistband. It glistens with wet cum. "That must be D," you think to yourself. The third man, "M", is fiddling with a hose and begins to fill the tub in one corner of the room.

"This will be your new home, pet," stated the man whose hand had wandered from your back and was now fondling your ass. "It's not much now, I know. I didn't expect to acquire a new fuck toy today, but we'll work on it," he continues, giving your ass cheek a firm squeeze. "You will wash yourself now," he commands. You look down at your naked body and barely recognize your own skin. Reddish marks cover you from head to toe, evidence of the brutal manhandling from your captors. Flecks and streams of dried semen cover your breasts and stomach, and fresh cum coats your pussy and thighs. "As much as I approve of how used your little body looks, half the fun is spoiling it all over again," he chuckles and slaps your ass. You feel a flush of heat in your mound. You try and bury the wicked delight bubbling in you brought on by his demeaning treatment of you.

The vulgar brute grips your ass and forces you over to the now filled tub. M extends his hand and presents a bar of soap. You take it. *SMACK* You jump and shriek at the sudden harsh slap on your sore ass check. "What do you say, whore?" The abuser growls.

"Th-thank you," you say, as your eyes lift to meet M's. His dark eyes and predatory grin send a shiver down your spine. His gaze makes you feel like a meal. "You're welcome, cunt," he replies.

"Drink some water before you dirty that fresh tub with your disgusting body," commands the guy still holding you by your ass. After a brief moment of confusion, and checking to see if you were being offered a receptacle, you realize he expects you to drink straight from the tub. In your already submissive disposition, and sudden awareness of overwhelming thirst, you crouch down and begin scooping water into your mouth. You gulp it down greedily, the cool fluids refreshing your sore throat.

"Well, get on with it. Get yourself squeaky clean for us, slut," orders the man. You step into the tub, hesitating as the water chills your lower leg. It's not freezing cold, but hardly a warm bath. Not wanting to anger your captors, you fully enter the water and ease yourself into a sitting position. You begin lathering the soap and removing the filth from your body.

"That's it. Wash away your old life. From now on you belong to us, bitch," Nameless states as he strolls over to the black box. He works the combination lock and opens it, pulling out a long chain with a collar at the end of it. Your heart sinks a little as you realize you are to be chained like a dog. He strides back over to you and waits as you finish scrubbing your skin. "That will do," he says as he leans over and fits the collar around your neck. He then turns and heads towards the chair, holding the other end of the chain as the lengthy steel drags behind him. He positions the chair to face you and takes a seat. "Come, slut," he commands, patting his knee.

You are appalled to be treated this way, but reaffirm that it isn't time to be defiant. You exit the tub and take a step towards him. Nameless jerks the chain, "Crawl to me, pet." You reluctantly lower your still-dripping body and begin crawling towards him on your hands and knees. He grins smugly, staring into your eyes, as he slides his pants to the floor. Despite your shameful approach, you feel your pussy moisten as you edge closer to the threatening man and his massive, veiny cock.

You finally arrive and kneel before him. He gently pulls the chain, leaning you forward, and places his hand under your chin, cradling your jaw. "Good girl," he coos. His large, rough hand gently tilts your head around, seemingly inspecting you, while his thumb traces lines around your face. He grazes your lips and pushes his finger into your mouth, exploring it for a time.

"You really are a gorgeous little piece of meat... Aren't you glad we found you so you could fully realize your purpose in life?" He asks.

"Yesth, sthir," you answer as his thick digit pushes against the inside of your cheek.

"And what purpose is that, then?" He continues, removing his thumb.

You try to come up with the answer you think he is looking for. "To be your... little fuck doll... To be good... An obedient slut for you," you respond. You again remind yourself you're only playing along, but feel the wetness in your pussy spreading as your own depraved words reach your ears.

"Gooood... You're learning fast for a dumb cocksucker," his eyes fall to his erection and yours follow. It really is impressive to say the least. A girthy, straight shaft, reaching high into the air, crowned with a large swelling head. The glorious appendage seems to breathe as it stands at attention. A bead of precum has formed at the tip, a sign of the heavy, virile load waiting to be unleashed. You feel almost hypnotized by it, and your body reacts instinctively. You begin to salivate as you stare at this juicy, throbbing, breeding organ.

"You may ask permission to service it now," he suggests.

"Can I please... touch it?" You ask, with a hint of genuine desire.

"Touch what?"

"Your... cock... Sir..."

"You may touch it, slave," he replies. You reach out and gently wrap your fingers around the base of the shaft. It is incredibly warm, and gently pulsing. You ease your hand up and rub your thumb over the spot where the head and shaft meet. More precum is ejected, and the clear, sticky liquid trickles down over your fingers. You instinctively retract your hand and lick the salty substance. You feel the collar around your neck tighten as Nameless jerks the chain upwards and growls, "I didn't give you permission to taste..."

"Please let me taste your big, juicy dick," you plead. He nods and increases the slack of your leash. You lean in and extend your tongue, making contact with the base of the shaft. You gently slither your tongue across the tender skin, and more precum oozes down his considerable length. You lap it up greedily, amazed at how potent the flavor is, and how reactive his throbbing meat is to your gentle touches.

You flatten your tongue and begin bathing the large, heaving balls. They feel so heavy and full, as if they contained enough seed to breed an entire harem of women. His enormous cock rests along your face as you gingerly suck at his semen dispensers. You feel entranced, and your pussy is now dripping with need as his musky aroma overwhelms your senses. A soft moan escapes your lips as more semen runs down your forehead. "Why is this cock driving me crazy," you wonder as you unconsciously move your hand between your legs.

Nameless takes hold of his thick rod and slaps you across the face with it. "You may NOT touch yourself, you needy whore," he insists. You move your hand away from your aching pussy in frustration. You are so incredibly horny. You turn your attention back to the magnificent, gushing meat in your face, and attack it with a hunger. You wrap your lips around the base and slide them up to the tip. You envelop the spongy head and suckle at the seemingly endless spurts of precum. You start bobbing your head up and down, while swirling your tongue with fervor. In your hypnotic, hyper aroused state, you are determined to satisfy this delicious, juicy cock. You need it inside you so badly. "MMMPF GLM MP," you quicken your pace, ravenously gulping and allowing his dick to push further and further down your throat.

"FUCK! That's it, slut. Fuck my hard dick with your pretty little face," he encourages. You feel your juices streaming down your thighs as you eagerly suck this man's enormous cock, and he continues to berate you. He begins thrusting upwards, pushing even further down your throat. Your eyes water and saliva leaks out of your mouth between each thrust.

"MMM... shit. Fuck yeah, bitch... What a filthy little cocksucker you are... You were born to be a sloppy little face fuck slut, weren't you?" Nameless grumbles. You don't stop to answer, but you look into his eyes and try convey your agreeance. There could be no mistaking the ravenous lust in your expression.

He grins in approval and smoothly lifts the chain, pulling your face up. "Stand up you horny little slave," he instructs. You obey. He reaches out and glides his fingers over your desperate slit. "Wow. You are absolutely soaked, pet. I bet you're dying to get this big cock into you," he teases. You bend your knees in an attempt to grind against his fingers. "Nooo," he reaches around and strikes your ass with a loud crack. "Don't force yourself on me, you needy cunt," he gently grazes your aching lips again, teasing you. "You know what to do," he suggests.

"Mmm... uggghh... please... please use me! Fuck my wet pussy with your beautiful big cock! I need it so badly! Uggghh! Fuck!" You beg the man, still transfixed on his giant, twitching tool pointing up at you. Your cunt drips wildly, soaking your legs in your desire. The leash is pulled and you stumble forward, straddling the man in his chair. Your slick inner thighs press into his hard, muscled trunks.

"You may slowly lower yourself onto me," he says. You bend your knees and ease yourself down over his glistening rod. The huge mushroom tip makes contact with your lips and threatens to push through the entrance to your welcoming tunnel. You press down to accept it into you, but Nameless shifts his hips and his cock slips towards him. Your moist pussy glides down the shaft, trying to envelop it but missing the mark.

"UGGGH, NOOO. I NEED IT INSIDE MEEE!" You shout. You try again and again to mount his dick, but he keeps adjusting at the last second. Your folds are coated in his precum as you're teased down the length of his shaft on each attempt. "PLEEEEAAASE! Unnnggghhh! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR NEEDY LITTLE SEX SLAVE! PLEASE FUCKING TAKE ME! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" You desperately beg. He looks so pleased with himself.

You once more try to impale yourself and feel the heat of the velvety head stretching your entrance. You thrust down with all your weight, and the fat, throbbing meat finally plunges into you. Your aching pussy ravenously accepts inch after inch of hard, veiny cock until your completely filled. You cum immediately. You throw your head back and scream as your body shudders wildly in Nameless's lap. You buck your hips and savor every second of the incredible feeling as your pussy spasms and squeezes the burning hot dick stretching your insides.

He roughly grabs your tits and pinches your nipples as you moan through clenched teeth. His hands slide down to your hips, and he grips your skin. You are now held in place as he begins pumping his cock in and out of your soaking cunt.

"OHHHMMMMMYYYYY FUH-UH-UH-UH-UHHHCKKK!" You moan loudly, your mind completely lost in a vast sea of pleasure. Juices spray out around you, painting his stomach, with each powerful thrust beneath you. Your tits bounce wildly as he pounds your cunt with incredible force. "YESSS! FUCKING-UNNGGHH! USE MY PUSSY! DON'T STOP! PLEASE! NEVER STOP FUCKING ME! OHHH!" You plead mindlessly. You feel as though you've been riding the wave of one long orgasm this whole time. Every inch of your body electrified and ultra-sensitive.

Nameless grunts and growls under you like a beast as he expertly pistons you like a toy. He suddenly wraps his arms around you and lifts you into the air, clutching your small frame against his broad chest. He walks you across the room, his throbbing dick still stuffed inside of you, and slams you onto the bed. His full weight now pinning you down on your back, he resumes his violent assault on your body. You claw and grab at his skin as he forcefully fucks you into the mattress. The rickety bed frame screeches in time with his thrusts, threatening to collapse under the powerful, animalistic fucking it has to bear. Nameless wraps a hand around your throat and lowers his face to yours. Your eyes meet and your body shudders as his dark gaze devours you. He leans in further and bites your ear, all while continually thrusting into your pussy.

You gasp in delight and fully give in to the feeling of being utterly helpless and completely at the mercy of this brute. You love the way he makes you feel: small, powerless, a slave for hard cocks, a slut to be degraded and abused. As you endlessly moan, you realize that he has won. You are not strong enough to resist him. His manly dominance over you is too fucking hot. As long as he keeps fucking you with that incredible big dick, you were his.

Nameless, as if sensing the shift in your understanding, growls in your ear, "Fuck yeah... you can't get enough of us raping your slutty little body, can you? You're going to get real used to us dicking you down... a perfect little dumpster for us to unload all of our cum into. Mmm... I make a lot of cum too... You're getting every last drop of it from now on my slave..."

"UNNGGH! YESSS! SHOOT ALL YOUR CUM IN ME! FUCK! I WANT ALL OF IT! I'M YOUR- AH! -CUM SLUT!" You cry out in extreme pleasure. Nameless releases your throat and grabs your thighs, pushing your legs up towards your head. As he folds you in half, he slams into you even more forcefully, plunging straight into your depths and hammering your cervix. Your pussy spasms and another climax consumes you.

The small room is filled with the echoes of your ceaseless wailing, and the continuous sharp slaps of skin as he drives into you relentlessly. You lose all sense of time as Nameless rapes your squirming body for what feels like hours. You've never felt such intense, prolonged pleasure. He slows his assault periodically, only to make you beg him to fuck you harder. He has a keen sense for your approaching orgasms, knowing exactly when to deny you and turn you into a desperate, pleading slut.

Eventually, you feel his fat cock twitching wildly as he roars, "HERE IT COMES BITCH! UNNNGGGGGHHHH!" He presses into you and closes his eyes and you feel an immense pressure growing within you. The giant dick in you pulses again and again, unloading massive amounts of warm semen while your tight tunnel milks it hungrily. The pressure is unbelievable and you feel like you might explode at any second. Your pussy has never felt so incredibly full.

Nameless suddenly pulls back and jerks his cock out of your clenching hole. You feel an instant release of the pressure as his heavy semen gushes out of you. You moan in disbelief as you see him pumping his still-throbbing dick over your writhing body. His raging member continues to spurt thick, lengthy ropes, covering your bare skin in sticky seed. The sheer amount of cum splattering you and the force at which he ejaculates is hard to fathom. Several shots make it as far as your face, streaking across your nose and mouth. After what feels like a full minute of being painted with his cream, Nameless let's out a heavy sigh and slaps your clit with his dick.

"Now that's how you unload onto a nasty cum slut!" He exclaims with pride. He beams at you, admiring his work. Your body tingles from head to toe. You breathe deeply, basking in the immense satisfaction of having been fucked so well. The feel of his semen oozing and trickling down all over you is so hot. You taste the potent seed as it dribbles past your lips. You feel so thoroughly used, laying there plastered in fresh cum. How evident it must be in this moment, you think, that you have been claimed. Your glistening body, an object that has unmistakably been spoken for, drenched in the seed of your owner.

Nameless, through ragged breaths, asks you, "Aren't you gonna thank me, bitch?"

"Unnngh... Thank you, sir... Fuck..."

"Isn't it great to just let go and let the little whore in you take over?" He lazily traces circles in the puddle of semen on your tummy.

"Mmmm... Yes... Oh my God, it feels so good," you reply dreamily.

"You love being helpless?"

"I do..."

"You love big cocks?" Nameless presses a cum coated finger to your lips.

"So much..." You eagerly suck his finger dry.

"You like when we have all the control?" He scoops more of his release from your smooth skin.

"Ugh, yes..."

"So you're a dumb slut?" He feeds you more, and you lick his fingers lovingly.

"I am..."

"Say it."

"I'm a dumb slut."

"What else?"

"Uhh... A cocksucker," you swallow the next helping of seed, never breaking eye contact.

"Yes. And?"

"Your slave... Your little fuck to-Ohhhh..." You moan suddenly as Nameless begins firmly rubbing your clit.

"I'm proud of you, slut. You remember what you are, and we will keep making you feel really good, okay?" He steadily increases the pressure.

"Ungh! Yes! Ah! I'll remember, sir!"

Nameless expertly massages your drenched sex until you are writhing in climactic bliss again. Your back arches and your hips lift to meet him. When you finally settle back down, he rolls you to your side and slaps your ass cheek.

"We'll be back later. Try to get some sleep for now, pet. The fun is just getting started," he says, as he carefully fastens your leash to the bed frame.

"Hopefully it won't be too difficult to pass the time without a hard dick in you, slut," laughs M.

mastermon
mastermon
489 Followers
12