Teasing the Newly-Weds Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna Takes Harry and Erica to shower, Harry is transformed.
4.5k words
4.52
9.1k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna walks them down the hall to our custom-made bathroom. As well as a huge stone bath some 10ft. long 6 ft. wide and 4 ft. deep with a built-in Jacuzzi, it has a huge shower area with three showerheads, one at normal height and adjustable. A second one on the opposite wall a little lower that can be made needlepoint, just the thing after a long hard day at work, and a third that detaches from the wall on a retractable hose. Anna opens the door and ushers Erica and Harry in.

"Wow," Erica goes.

Anna turns the water on setting it at a nice even heat and turns to Harry. "You were planning on wearing those in the shower?" Pointing to the stockings he is still wearing.

Distracted and not sure what is going on, Harry shakes his head. Slowly he strips the stockings off and steps into the shower. Erica follows him in and as there is room for 3 Anna also steps into the shower. Knowing Harry is still not sure about everything that is happening Anna takes a loofa and starts to scrub Harry's back. She removes the shower hose from its bracket and allows the soothing water to flow over Harry's body.

Erica stands under the needlepoint shower letting the stinging needles rain down on her. She grabs some soap and gently lathers herself up. Leaning towards Anna she offers the soap. Anna starts to lather Harry up. Starting at his shoulders she strokes and massages down his back across his hips and buttocks and down his legs. Erica moves to Harry's front and taking the soap from Anna starts to work on Harry's front. Harry is luxuriating in the attention, his little cock is starting to twitch at the thought of two lovelies paying this much attention to him.

Anna strokes his buttocks then slowly starts to work her fingers toward his anus. Getting more used to this sensation Harry pushes his backside out wanting more. Meanwhile, Erica, who was stroking and tickling his nipples in the pretence of washing him, slowly starts to stroke down toward Harry's cock.

Stroking her fingers through his pubic hair she circles his cock with her thumb and forefinger. Harry grunts in surprise as his wife squeezes and tugs on his quickly hardening dick. Harry can't believe his luck, here he is with his wife stroking and playing with his dick, whilst another equally gorgeous woman is playing with and fingering his arse.

In an almost daze he watches as Erica lowers herself to her knees and opening her mouth wide takes his cock in her mouth. He watches the top of Erica's head as she bobs her head up and down on his throbbing member. Anna's probing insistent fingers are slowly sliding into his already abused rosebud and, much to his surprise, he is loving it.

Slowly Anna also drops to her knees, and despite the water flowing down and around them all, she spreads Harry's arse cheeks and starts to rim him with her tongue. A grunt of pure pleasure escapes Harry and he grabs Erica by the back of her head and starts to thrust his cock at her willing mouth.

Waiting till Harry is almost at the point of no return Erica places a hand against Harry's abdomen and pushes her head away. She looks up at Harry.

"Mistress Vicky (MsV) would love it if you were shaved," she says looking imploringly up At Harry.

Harry looks down at his wife, she looks very appealing, with water running off his body onto her chest and down across her tits. "Wh... What?" he asks distracted from his pleasure.

"MsV would love it if, when we've finished in here, you returned to the playroom cleanly shaven, as we are" indicating herself and Anna.

Harry stares at her, a wave of differing emotions playing across his face. "You want me to please MsV? You don't mind?" he asks in wonderment.

Erica nods vigorously then shakes her head. "I want you to be her cock slave" she avers firmly. "I think you would love it, and I think it would be good for the two of us to explore our sexuality. And no, I don't mind."

Harry is stunned. "Well, shit, I guess then," he says, not really sure.

As if Harry had agreed, Anna reaches over to the shelf and picks up a safety razor and a can of shaving foam. She turns to Harry and holding them up, she raises an eyebrow. Harry glances back toward Erica, Erica smiles and says "Go on, it should be fun."

Harry shrugs, almost in resignation, and turns to face Anna. He still can't believe his innocent, under-control wife, could even contemplate this situation let alone be an eager participant.

Pouring a big chunk of foam into her hand Anna lathers up Harry's chest and quickly and expertly starts to shave the hair from Harry's body. Using plenty of foam she works her way down his stomach and across his abdomen. Using the handheld showerhead Anna washes Harry off looking to see what she has missed.

Without the hair, Harry looks even thinner and almost pre-adolescent. Happy with her work, Anna starts to work some shaving foam into Harry's pubes. Holding his cock this way, and that, she carefully shaves his cock and balls clean. Harry is luxuriating in the attention, as Anna, as well as moving his cock out of the way of the razor, has been gently squeezing and stroking it.

Erica, who had moved to sit on the shelf, was watching avidly as her new playmate lavished attention on her husband. She found herself wondering what Anna's juices tasted like. What it would be like to have MsV lower her cunt onto her eager mouth. What would it feel like to have Master Reelgoods fuck her doggy style whilst she ate MsV's pussy?

Without really noticing her left hand moved to her breasts, and she began to stroke and tweak on her nipples, her right hand reached between her legs and she dipped a finger into herself. Erica watched dreamily as, now that she had finished stripping the hair from Harry, Anna had taken Harry's small, but strainingly erect cock, in her mouth and was slowly blowing him.

Harry's breath was coming in small panting gasps. His head was thrown back as Anna's sucking insistent mouth drew him towards orgasm. Harry grabbed the back of Anna's head and started to thrust his hips, driving his cock into Anna's eager mouth. Anna takes his balls in the palm of her hand and gently tugs down on them, stretching the tender skin under the head of Harry's cock, and with her index finger, strokes the sensitive skin between Harry's balls and anus.

It's all too much for Harry and with a groan, he starts to spurt his come into Anna's mouth. With her lips opened wide, Anna deep throats Harry's dick until her mouth is pressed against his abdomen. She eagerly accepts every drop that shoots from his thrusting cock. His hips twitch and spasm and Anna continues to suck and swallow. Eventually, his orgasm ends and he slowly collapses to the floor of the shower on weakening knees.

Erica has slid her hips to the edge of the shelf, and with her legs spread wide, is stroking her clit with one hand whilst dipping two fingers on the other into her pussy. She watches as Harry grabs Anna's head and starts to shoot his load into Anna's mouth. Erica's cunt is throbbing and pulsating.

Thrusting her fingers into her cunt Erica watches as Anna rises to her feet and moves over to her. Anna strokes Erica's hair away from her face lifts Erica's chin and leans in to kiss her. As Erica's mouth parts to accept the kiss Anna allows Harry's semen to slide out of her mouth onto Erica's tongue. Surprised Erica flinches and swallows and for the first time experiences the taste of her husband's semen.

Shocked and excited beyond words an orgasm starts to rip through her. Seeing her starting to come Anna grabs both of Erica's nipples and starts to tweak and pull on them mercilessly. A moan escapes Erica's lips and she grinds herself down against her thrusting fingers as her best orgasm yet shudders through her. Anna continues to tweak and pull on Erica's now tender nipples as the waves of her orgasm pour over her.

Slowly Anna releases her hold on Erica's tits, still shuddering, Erica moves over to sit in the warm water next to her husband. Erica gazes at Anna in wonderment. She can't believe how wanton these people are, but she knew she wanted more and wanted to experience all these people could teach her.

For a time Anna allows the husband and wife couple to just soak under the soothing influence of the water. Turning the taps off Anna says "Come now we've been here long enough. Master and Mistress will be wondering if we've all drowned."

Helping them to their feet Anna hands them both bath towels and leads them both down to her bedroom, she opens the door and ushers them inside.

Anna's room is fairly large but quite utilitarian, there's a small dresser where she can sit and do her hair and apply her makeup as well as a walk-in robe. The floors are dark mahogany stained wood polished to a sheen. There's a large rug spread between the bed and the dresser.

Anna tells Harry to take a seat on the bed and dry himself off. She drops her towel and opens Erica's. Working quickly and efficiently Anna dries Erica off. Taking only a little too much time to dry Erica's breasts and pussy than was strictly necessary.

Harry, distracted, just sits and watches as Anna cleverly raises Erica's arousal levels again. Taking Erica's hand Anna leads her to the dresser and helps Erica to sit.

Looking critically at Erica's fine skin and creamy complexion Anna says "You don't need any foundation as your skin is so clear and flawless, but we can enhance those beautiful brown eyes and bring your cheekbones out a little more"

Working efficiently Anna highlights and contours Erica's cheeks with a little blush. Tilting Erica's head back Anna applies some light green eye shadow on the lid blending it to dark green on the crease. Using an eyebrow pencil Anna shapes Erica's eyebrows making them appear to arch higher. To further emphasise this Anna brushes in a slightly lighter than skin colour powder between the crease and the eyebrow making Erica's eyes seem even wider and rounder than before.

Some black eyeliner and mascara completed Erica's new look. Turning the chair away from the mirror Anna brushes Erica's hair and using her blow dryer straightens Erica's slightly wavy hair back away from her face. Once Erica's hair is dry Anna pulls it up into a ponytail that stands up from the top of Erica's head making it look like Barbara Eden's in 'I dream of Jeannie'.

Happy with her work Anna instructs Erica to hold still and not move. Opening the walk-in robe Anna collects a leather corset, another pair of black 4 in stilettos, these with slave cuffs for the ankles, a studded collar, and studded wristbands.

Returning to Erica Anna gets her to stand up and wraps the corset around her. Deftly doing the clips at the front up Anna moves behind Erica and slowly tightens the corset's drawstrings moulding and shaping Erica's body into the classic hourglass shape. Erica's full breasts are mounded up, full, and almost bursting out of the corset.

Once Anna was satisfied with Erica's shape she reaches into one of the dresser's drawers and brings out a pair of black fishnet stockings, instructing Erica to lift one leg then the other Anna rolls the stockings up Erica's shapely legs and attaches them to the corset's built-in garter straps.

Placing Erica's feet into the stilettos Anna quickly locks the cuffs around Erica's ankles and connects a silver chain to the cuffs. Anna then adds the studded wrist bands to each of Erica's wrists and clips them together about 4 inches apart. Finally, Anna places the studded collar around Erica's neck and attaches another silver chain from this to the middle of the clip between Erica's wrists.

Nodding Anna grabs some deep reddish-brown lippy and quickly lines then fills in Erica's almost perfect bee-sting lips. Instructing Erica to sit back down and to still not look in the mirror Anna turns to Harry.

Harry had been mesmerised by the show Anna had put on with Erica, his tiny 4 in. cock was already at half-mast as he watched Anna turn his formerly somewhat pretty wife into a shimmering Goddess in front of him.

He was astounded at how his wife looked but this would quickly pale beside what Anna had in store for him.

Grabbing something out of a dresser drawer Anna dropped to her knees in front of Harry and quickly brought his pathetic cock to full attention, expertly and deftly Anna placed a sprung rubber cock ring around the base of Harry's dick and balls. Squeezing the ring and stroking on Harry's cock Anna managed to pump a further half inch onto Harry's cock also increasing the girth by about a third.

With his cock now almost painfully erect Harry stares at his newly enhanced member in wonder, it had never been so 'big' before.

Anna grabs her full makeup kit from off the dresser top and starts to work on Harry. Fortunately, Anna had done this for MsV before and both had the right makeup for males and the ability to apply it.

Starting with Dermablend foundation Anna quickly spreads it over Harry's face. By the time she has finished, there is no sign of Harry's closely shaven, but dark, facial hair.

Using a light contouring powder Anna quickly shapes and feminises Harry's nose and jawline. Blush follows to give Harry the impression of cheekbones and a softer brow. Anna then uses eye shadow to bring out Harry's hazel and deep-set eyes.

Applying eyeliner and mascara Anna finishes off with a whore bright red lippy giving Harry a big full-lipped look. Forbidding him also to look in the mirror Anna delves into her walk-in robe again and brings some items out for Harry.

A pair of leather crutch-less panties, a leather cup less bustier, a pair of black 7 in stiletto heels, complete with slave cuffs, a black leather garter belt, and a long curly black wig.

Knowing her Mistress and I will come looking soon Anna hurriedly encourages Harry into his outfit. With the leather panties pulled up and snug around his ass Harry's cock protrudes lewdly, the cock ring preventing any loss of erection, even though Harry could feel his masculinity being stripped away.

Getting Harry to hold his hands above his head Anna pulls the bustier down over his head. Placing his arms through the armholes Anne quickly uses the ties to pull the bustier tight around Harry's scrawny chest.

Taking the stockings Harry had worn in Anna rolls them up his legs, attaches the garter around his hips, and attaches the stocking tops to it.

The shoes, being Anna's, are a little tight but will serve for tonight. Knowing that Harry was going to be struggling enough to walk on the heels as it is Anna leaves the chain between the cuffs off, but places handcuffs on Harry's hands and a collar around his neck.

Satisfied with her work Anna takes the black wig and expertly fits it onto Harry's head. A few strategically placed hair clips should ensure it stays on for the night's activities.

Admonishing Erica to stay where she is Anna turns Harry to the mirror. Harry is astounded, he can't even recognise himself. 'Fuck me,' he thinks. 'If I saw her out I'd fancy her.' His erection, which was slowly fading, instantly springs back to full bloom.

He turns to Erica who is smiling in stunned fascination. Anna then slowly turns Erica to the mirror. Erica is almost equally as astonished as Harry. Her once round face was now looking quite angular, her nose thinner and more streamlined and her cheekbones appearing high and proud. Even her eyes seemed bigger and brighter than they were before. She was beautiful, not merely pretty, but beautiful.

Slipping her own stiletto heels back on Anna says "Time to go back to the room," Anna says. "Let's see if Mistress and Master approve"

Standing them both up, Harry swaying awkwardly on the 7 in heels, Anna ushers them back to the playroom. Opening the door Anna guides Harry in supporting him on those impossible heels. Erica and Harry are a sight. Their mostly nakedness, combined with the stiletto heels causing Erica's pudenda to be obscenely shoved forward and out on display and causing Harry's newly improved dick to be jutting out from his leather panties like the head of a grass snake emerging from the foliage screamed sluts for the fucking!

Anna led Harry over to the low table placed in the middle of the room and helps him to sit, then lie back, onto the table. Binding first his feet then his handcuffed hands to the table legs Anna once again squeezes the cock ring a little tighter and takes Harry's member into her willing mouth. Harry's cock is now, again, almost painfully erect.

As Anna was tying up Harry, MsV was holding onto Erica's handcuffed hands and has led her to a low foot divan placed at the foot of the table looking directly at Harry's straining cock. Pushing down on Erica's shoulder MsV guides Erica to her knees in front of the divan. Shoving Erica forward so that Erica is resting on her elbows on the divan with her knees on the ground MsV kneels directly behind Erica.

MsV had cleaned and sanitised her strap on whilst waiting for her playthings to return and now grabs it and starts to rub it salaciously up and down Erica's slit. Erica groans and bends further over pushing her ass up at MsV. Harry hears his wife groan and tries to sit up to see what was happening but the ties hold him in place.

Nodding to Anna MsV starts to feed more and more of her 7 in strap-on dildo into Erica's willing pussy. As Erica groans some more, Anna steps over Harry and, straddling him, grabs his cock in her hand and slowly lowers herself onto his straining member in a reverse cowgirl position facing Erica.

Erica's eyes grow wide as she closely watches her husband's tiny cock disappearing into Anna's juicy pussy and, almost involuntarily, she moans and pushes back at the big thick rubber cock pushing deep into her cunt. MsV starts pumping into Erica, slowly increasing the length and speed of her strokes.

Erica can feel that rubber cock filling and stretching her more than she ever has been before and it feels wonderful. Tossing her head back she moans and pushes back at the invading member.

Trying to peer around Anna Harry couldn't help but notice how big his cock felt in Anna's tight cunt. It seemed like his dick was being touched on all sides at once and gripped in a moist velvet glove. A groan of his own escaped his mouth as Anna rocked her hips back and forth on his turgid cock. Gripping then releasing his member with her cunt muscles Anna quickly brought Harry close to orgasm.

Dropping my trousers I straddled Harry's head, which hung down over the edge of the table, I lowered myself until my balls grazed his chin. Harry's eyes flew open and he tried to move his head away. Squeezing my thighs tightly I held Harry's head where it was.

Anna now started to raise and lower herself on Harry's straining member. Groaning Harry involuntarily started to push up into the wet cunt that was grasping at his dick. Unlocking my thighs I asked Harry, "Would you like to come?"

Harry nodded and I slapped his face hard. "What do you say?" I yelled at him.

Anna gave his member another squeeze with her tight cunt muscles. Harry groaned. "Yes please, Sir" he moaned.

"Then you will open your mouth and suck this," I said.

Harry's eyes squeezed shut and a tear slowly trickled out. "No, I can't," he whimpered.

"Anna," I said. "Get off this ungrateful slut, release him, and show him out the door."

With a final squeeze of her cunt muscles Anna slowly raised herself off Harry's cock. "No, no, please," Harry moaned.

"Please, what?" I asked.

Tears slowly trickled down Harry's face. "Please don't stop, I need to come it feels like my balls are going to explode."

"Your choices are suck or leave. What do you choose?" I said coldly.

"I can't go home like this, what will the neighbours think?" he whined.

"How is that our problem?" I asked.

Trying to butch up he said, "If I'm leaving I'm taking Erica with me." Harry threatened.

12