Teasing You after a Run (Script)

Story Info
F4M Script Offer - Good for Beginners.
2.3k words
4.8
3.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[F4M] Teasing You after a Run [Distracting you] with [Touching] [Teasing] [Tantalizing] [Downblouse] [Strip you] [HJ] [BJ] [Titty fucking] [Slice of Life] [Swallowing] [Cum play] [Domestic] spicy [Vanilla] [Loving] [Good starter script]

A script available to anyone who wants to record and post on Literotica only. If you want to post elsewhere, get in touch to discuss. Please credit me if you record it.

You've come back from a run and I ask you to wait before you shower so we can plan tonight's dinner. I notice you're a little distracted by the view down my top. But you insist you can't be distracted. So I make a little demonstration about how easy it is for me to tease and fluster you.

No sfx required other than optional sex sounds

______

Notes:

Performer prerogatives: Please feel free to change names, words or phrases to suit your style, (emphasis), (direction) or [sound effects]. Sound effects are optional and at the performer's discretion. Improvisation welcome.

Copyright remains with the author. Script and performances may only be posted on Literotica unless otherwise agreed.

All characters are fictional, and therefore ageless, but also 18+

**Script start**

[No sfx required, but can start with a door opening]

Hey babe, how was your run?

(pause)

Oh yeah?

You certainly look like it was hot enough out

Come here, have some water. I want to talk to you anyway.

Here you go. Drink up.

(pause)

I am not bullying you! (laugh) I just want to make sure you're hydrated.

(pause)

Aww. I love you too. (kiss)

Now look. My boss and her husband are coming over tomorrow and I just want to make sure we know what we're doing.

(pause)

It's ok, you can shower after we talk. I like you like this.

(pause: "like what?")

Well, hot (laugh)... for me of course.

(pause)

Oh no? It's not me that's making you hot? Hmmm... Are you not staring down my top right now?

(pause)

Mmm hmm. Nooo, of course not.

I know. It's so easy for you to ignore me when there's work to do. You could never be distracted by little old me. Could you, baby?

Soooo, if I pulled the laces and undid the top a bit more... that wouldn't distract you?

(pause)

Noooo? Are you sure?

(pause)

(Laugh) 'Undistractible'? Oh, for sure. I have no doubt you could plan a menu with me if I undid this all the way, and maybe leaned over this chair a bit. Gave you that view I know you crave.

It's ok, baby. I'm not upset. I love that you like to look at me. That you want me. It feels good. Just don't pretend you're above it and can't be distracted.

I mean, those spandex shorts don't leave much to the imagination babe. And they are telling me everything I need to know. They are telling me that you like what you see.

(pause)

Oh, of course! Just from running. I have no doubt. (a laugh) Silly boy.

It's just, I couldn't help but notice that the more I lean over, the harder of a time you're having looking me in the eye. Now why would that be? Hmm?

And that bulge in your shorts... well, it's telling me a story.

(pause)

(a laugh) I'll tell you exactly what kind of story it's telling me. Take off that shirt.

Just take it off. That's it, right off. Put it over that chair, there.

Let's look at you.

Mmm. My man. You are... well... really something special to look at. Sometimes I have a hard time keeping my hands off of you.

I like the way the vein in your neck (kiss) pulses (kiss) when you come back from a run. I like the way your collar bone (kiss) sticks out here. I like the (kiss, kiss kiss) swell of your chest and how the hair starts (kiss) light and then (kiss, kiss) gets heavier. I love these (suck, suck) hard little nipples. Can I bite? (small laugh) And how you shiver when I suck them. Mmm, these (kiss) shoulders. Oof! And I love the way your biceps (kiss) meet your (kiss) triceps right here. I'd happily just lick right there, all day.

But... we have a party to plan. Tell me what's on the shopping list. What's the starter?

(laugh) Oh my poor man, is that a groan? Come now, you aren't so easily distracted are you? A little bit of touching, a view down my top, and you can't make a shopping list? I thought you were so on top of it. What did you say before? 'Un-distractible?' Is that even a word? (laugh)

You tell me what we need from the store and I am just going to get these wet shorts off you. Can't have you standing around in wet clothes now can we? Come on now, what do we need?

Don't forget we're out of sugar. And here, lift this leg so I can peel these off. Good job.

Mmmhmm. You seem to be trailing off there. What's. On. The. List?

(pause)

Whole wheat nipple isn't a thing, babe. Or you need a specialty store (laugh). Seems like your mind's gone blank, babe. What's wrong? Hmm?

Standing here, in front of me, completely naked, while I have all my clothes... well, mostly, on. It seems to do something to you babe. Your poor cock is as hard as fucking marble there.

Look at it, bouncing around. Is that your heartbeat? (little laugh). It's throbbing! There's actually pre-cum dripping off. Or is that sweat? Come here. (slurp) Nope! That's pre-cum.

Wow, you have really gone silent there. Well, now I know how to win an argument (a laugh) I just have to strip you. Perfect. (laugh)

I'll tell you what, Mr. I-can't-be-distracted. That hard cock looks ready to burst. I think he wants a little love. You just stay right there and start telling me what's on the shopping list.

[Start HJ Sounds]

Oh, come on babe. Just cause I'm stroking your hard cock, with my soft hands. That shouldn't stop someone as disciplined as you from making a shopping list. Come on now. Talk.

(pause)

"Whole wheat oh fuck pitas" huh? I haven't seen those at the store. Must be on the "I'm squeezing this hard cock with one hand and twisting around the head with the other" aisle. Is that where they are? Come on. What else?

Babe! You seem so flustered. What? Just because I'm stroking this cock up and down? Mr. Undistractible can't even look me in the eyes. Come on, look me in the eyes. I want to see you while I stroke. While I run my fingers up and down and around. While I use my thumb to rub this one. tiny. spot.

Look me in the eyes and tell me about the salmon. How are you going to cook it?

(laugh) "uh, uh, uh, spice rub?" (laugh) That's a new one.

But that's ok. You're a pretty boy, making pretty moans, so I'll allow it.

Mmm. You know what I can't wait to get in my mouth? Honestly, my mouth is just salivating at the thought. Mmm. Creamy. Delicious. I cannot wait for some scalloped potatoes. Can you make scalloped potatoes and that greek salad for sides?

Tell me, what do you need for those?... Hmm? Babe? Ingredients?

Come on, sweetie. You've made both of those a hundred times. Surely you know the ingredients.

I'm amazed that pumping this hard leaky cock with my hand like this could make it soooo hard for a boy that can concentrate so well. Who is soooo in control.

That's it, baby, move those hips. Fuck my hand. Fuck my hand and tell me what's in the potatoes. (laughing)

Poor, poor boy. Completely flustered. You sweet thing. I have to admit that I am enjoying this so much. Watching all the thoughts just drain out of you.

I mean greek salad has like, what, six ingredients. And my poor boy can't think of any of them.

All he can think about is this hard cock in my hand. How I'm stroking it, and caressing it. How my fingers are circling the tip. How my nails are lightly scratching these tight balls.

How he can see my tits and how hard my nipples are. How they bounce around if I jerk really fast... like this. My poor boy has nothing else in his head, does he? What a poor boy.

[End HJ sounds]

Let's do this. I want to do tiramisu for dessert. That's like seven ingredients, I think? If we're buying the lady fingers and not making them, that is.

I'm going to get down (strain) here, on my knees. And look up at your eyes. That's right, keep your eyes on mine. I want you to look at me while I (lick) lick up (lick) all this (slurp) leaky precum. Mmm. So much, hun. Something making you excited? (laugh)

Now, I think you want to cum. Is that what you want? Hmm?

Oh baby, it's ok. I know you do. I can feel how heavy these balls are. I shudder to think what would become of you if I didn't drain you.

But I will. I will drain you. IF, that is... if you can tell me what the ingredients in the tiramisu are.

I'm going to suck this beautiful cock. And you are going to keep your eyes on mine. And once you have told me the ingredients to dessert... well, then you will be allowed to cum. All. over. These tits you seem to like so much (laugh).

I'll get to sucking, but you'd better get to menu planning or you are never going to finish. And you'll have to spend the day walking around. Needy and frustrated. That's no good, right? So...

[Start BJ sounds - feel free to improv, but optional text provided, if wanted]

(moan) Come on babe. (slurp) What's in the (slurp) tiramisu?? (slurp, slurp) Poor boy (slurp) pull it together (moan, kiss) what do you (slurp) need? (slurp). (moan, slurp) Ok, good (slurp) job. Eggs (slurp) what else (moan)? (slur, stop to laugh) Well, yeah, I told you about the lady fingers, stud (renewed slurping with vigor) What (slurp) else? Mmmhmm (slurp) sugar. We (slurp) are (slurp) out (slup) by the way (slurping) Did I tell you that (slurp) already? (slurping)

[switch to HJ sounds]

Hey there, babe. Slow down. You are not cumming till I get the whole recipe.

(pause)

You can moan and whine all you like. I'm not slowing down, and you are not cumming.

(pause)

Begging is good. But the answer is: What's. In. The. Recipe??

[switch to tit fucking sounds, whatever that might be?]

Here, let's get this hard leaky cock between my tits. That always drives you crazy. You just love fucking my tits. (laugh) And I love that you love it.

(pause)

Well yes, my un-distractible man, that's the point. It's supposed to drive you crazy (laugh). No more talk from you unless it's ingredients. And NO CUMMING.

Mmmhmm whipping cream. (laugh) I could put whipped cream all over this dick and slurp it off. Would you like that?

That's it baby, moan for me.

What else?

(pause)

C, c, c, c, mmmmm coffee liqueur, huh? That's a new one, babe. But ok.

So close, babe. So close to spraying all over me. Wouldn't that be nice? Wouldn't you like to cum in my mouth, all over my tits? Three more that I can think of.

(pause)

Yep and yep. Not bad. Vanilla and cocoa. One. More. Thing.

(pause)

Aww. You don't know? How sad. Guess I better stop.

[switch back to HJ sounds]

I can just tease the head of your cock. Or slow strokes up and down. I want you to cum. I really do! I just need to know what else is on the list, babe.

Is it too hard to think when my finger is rubbing here?

Damn these balls are so full. You must be dying to cum. Poor thing.

How about this?

[Switch back to BJ sounds]

If I just suck a little bit? (slurping) Just little soft short sucks (moan, slurping)

Maybe (slurp) a hint?

(pause)

(laugh) It's ok, I'm not cruel. I can give you a hint, babe. (slurping)

Tiramisu (slurp) is flavored of (slurp) chocolate (slurp) and what? (slurping)

(pause)

You did it! What a good boy. Good job. And that means you win the big prize. (laugh) Or I do.

[improv bj to orgasm, feel free to improv dialogue, but some dialogue provided below if wanted]

Ok babe. Now you can cum. Come on, give it to me. I know you're dying for it. Give me that fucking cum.

You can cum in my mouth. Just let it go. Relax and let it all go. Keep breathing and fucking cum for me. You can do it. You can do it. Just blow for me. Relax. Re-lax. Release, just release. Mmmhmm.

Mmmm, yes. Yes baby. Yes my beautiful man. That's it. Oooh. That's a lot (laugh). Shit. I lost some. It's all over my tits now. But that's not so bad, is it?

Here watch me dibble it out. Like that. All over my tits. Do you like that? Do you like when I rub it in? Mmmhmm. You sure do.

[swallow]

Ok, all gone.

You ok babe?

(pause)

Me? Yeah, I'm great! Well, except my knees. Help me up.

Thank you, sweetheart (kisses) Mmmm.

I hope I wasn't too... mean?

(pause)

(laugh) I'm glad. I love doing that for you.

(pause)

Ohh, I'll get my turn? And when would that be, mister?

(pause)

You wouldn't DARE! That's my boss. You cannot do that to me while my boss is here. Seriously.

(pause)

(small voice) Really? Uh, maybe just a little then.