Technology Shmechnology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy cut her off and replied sharply, "That is when I knew I had to have revenge. So I texted Bill and he told me to meet him here at this motel. I am not sure what I was expecting to do, but when he dialed in and we watched you two playing strip video chat, I knew I had to fuck him to get back at you."

From a long ways away I heard my voice saying, "And we are here because we saw you suck on Bill's cock and then saw him insert that butt plug into you. I was so jealous that he got to play with your ass and all I got was a great big fat 'No' all the time."

A second later I felt Candy get off my lap and a naked Cindy replaced her. She was crying and telling me how sorry she was and how stupid she had been and I was saying the same things until we both wound down.

Finally I looked over at Candy and Bill sitting on the bed. "So where do we go from here?" I asked.

The silence was defining for a looong time. Finally Candy's voice shattered the silence as she said softly, "Well, you guys could come over here and we could pick up where we left off. This butt plug feels nice, but Bob's dick in my ass felt a lot nicer."

I looked up at Cindy, "Should we?" She sniffed and wiped her tears, then nodded.

A few minutes later we were on the bed. I was on my back with Candy straddling me cowgirl style with my cock deep in her ass. My beloved Cindy was lying next to me, face down kissing me with all the pillows under her hips and Bill's dick equally deep in her butt.

If there is a heaven, it can't get much better than this. There is nothing like kissing my lady while blowing my jiz deep into her sister's ass while her sister's husband blows his jiz deep into my lady's ass.

And we owe it all to technology.