Ted and Lindy Ch. 03

Story Info
Ted and Lindy have a baby.
8k words
4.84
15.1k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,947 Followers

I've been fortunate to receive very few critical comments, up until now they've all been constructive. To the guy who just told me my work was amateurish, I think you missed the part in the Literotica description stating it's a web-site for amateur story tellers. If you want professional go to Barnes and Noble.

*

Activity at the new store was drawing Lindy away nearly every day. We talked about teaching someone to be the store manager at Vern's so she could spend more time at Lindy's, then decided against it. We had hired Gladys for that position, we were not going to usurp her authority. We were going to incorporate her in our weekly meetings to determine areas in need of attention as well as what was working in our favor.

Gladys took to it like a duck to water, we soon made Roger, Meredith, and our meat manager's part of the planning phase. We met with each department head at our bi-weekly staff meeting, with bakery and meat being our two most profitable areas, we needed to stay on top of that market.

Lindy's was a block away from two large office complexes who were tired of the food trucks and the fast food joints. Gladys and Lindy had watched video of the first two weeks. They noticed that since the new store had dairy in the front as well as lunch meats and a deli area folks weren't having to traipse all over the store for convenience items. Gladys and Roger had set up a back to back rack near the deli area for fresh breads and some pastries, it was stocked throughout the day.

As Lindy and I lay in bed that night all snuggled in after making love. When we were awake enough that was our time to talk.

"Teddy, do you think I'll get a baby in my tummy? I'm not whining, I'm just wondering."

"I think you will, I just don't what the time frame will be. Like my football coach used to say, 'keep running that play until you get it right'. We'll just keep running that play hon."

"While we're talking Ted, I want to run something by you. We've watched the traffic patterns at Lindy's and noticed folks aren't going all over the store for convenience items, they're all toward the front. What we do hear a lot of are requests for is more deli items, mostly from the office workers. Here's my idea, instead of turning the old floral area into a convenience corner, let's expand the deli area to include more hot foods."

Wow, great idea, just not sure how it would work with an influx of people in the store every noon. Seemed to me the aisles would clog rapidly. When I expressed those thoughts to Lindy it was obvious she'd thought this out.

"Okay. Since the floral department had an exterior entrance we could use that example. That side of the building faces the parking lot, so we can extend the entrance to offer walk up service. We can still have a counter inside while concentrating most of our efforts toward the street traffic. We'll have a variety of sandwiches as well as some pre-made salads, chips, pop that sort of thing."

I'm interested, but as a customer why do I want to come to the deli instead of say, Burger King, or a host of several others?"

By now she was wide awake again and had her hand in my underwear, stroking my dick. I was having a difficult time concentrating, but Lindy being a multi-tasker carried on a conversation as she got me hard.

"Because my darling, I'm going to have fresh roast beef, fresh pulled chicken, fresh sliced ham or a pulled pork sandwich, with a small bag of assorted chips, and a cookie, for $5.50. We'll turn that floral area into a large kitchen, make everything fresh, keep the menu simple and move people through rapidly. Take those exterior ice freezers out from along the building and put up a permanent canopy with picnic tables under so they can eat it there or at the office."

"I like the idea Lind honey, but I have a raging hardon, how am I supposed to give you an answer?"

"Oh, you aren't, I want you to think about it while I fuck you and we'll talk in the morning. Now get those underwear off and let mama ride. I need more cum in my tummy, you'll like it I promise."

Like it I did. As she sat astride my cock she leaned forward putting a nipple in my mouth, then the other. I loved sucking her tits like this. I could look up at her and see the pleasure on her face as I not only sucked her nipples but pushed my cock into her baby canal. I sensed Lindy was nearing an orgasm, I began to tense slightly. Lindy felt it and started her dirty talk.

"Come on Ted, is that all you got? Push that rod deep lover, cum in my pussy. Show her you're her master, make her suck your cock."

I pushed up as she dropped like a ton of bricks, as our bodies met we groaned almost in unison, both trembling. Me pushing into her with short hard strokes as my cock pulsed seed into her vagina. Lindy rocking her hips and quivering, both out of breath, and we'd only been humping a little less than ten minutes.

"Teddy, I can't fuck anymore tonight. You need to let me sleep."

I began to wonder how it had gone from her stroking my dick, her mounting me, and her humping until we came, that I was somehow keeping her awake. Only in the mind of a woman does that make sense.

Lindy brought me coffee and donuts right at 8 o'clock. I didn't expect her to, she wanted to. Her reward was always wiggling her little ass onto my lap as we talked.

"I like your ideas Lindy. Do you think we can corral Terry into doing the project? It will be quite an undertaking?"

"Interesting you should bring him up. What would you say about having your kids and Terry's family over for Thanksgiving?"

"I know this is the kid's year for the other set of grandparents for holidays. We set it up years ago, so each family got to enjoy them every other year, it's worked well so far. Why don't you invite Terry and family it would be fun."

Lindy was concerned about Bobby and Eileen. "Where will they go? We need to pick them up and bring them to our house."

"Lindy, I know your heart is in the right place, but they have her mom to spend time with. I overheard Eileen telling one of the other girls she was going to be cooking Thanksgiving dinner for Bobby with her mom's help. This is important to them, we need to let them be."

She agreed. I told her maybe we'd have them over Christmas Eve or day. That seemed to perk her up. We had intended to give all our employees all the makings for a complete dinner as a thank you for working so hard. Unfortunately, we'd waited too long, and we couldn't get it put together on time. Next year we told ourselves. What we did do though was to give everyone a hundred dollar bill in an envelope thanking them for their hard work and efforts.

I think they appreciated the cash in hand more than they would have a box of groceries. We made the decision to be open Thanksgiving morning from 6:30 until 11. Offering anyone who wanted to work double time. There were enough volunteers that we didn't have to ask any further.

Terry, Lucinda and the kids showed up about 11, dinner was to be served at one. While the kids played

we had time to sit with Terry and Lucinda talking about Lindy's idea for the deli area. Lucinda loved the idea and thought it would be a smashing success. She had friends who worked in one of those office complexes and knew how everyone grumbled about such a limited choice for lunches.

Terry was concerned we might need state approved plans because we would be opening a fire wall. He had his state certified designers license and could do the drawings, but the state would require an architects stamp on them before submitting. We would need to hire a fire suppression contractor since Terry didn't have anyone certified in that area. We kicked around a few more ideas and it was time to eat. The girls had outdone themselves, it was a feast fit for a king, and we ate like it.

Lindy and Lucinda dinked around in the kitchen getting dessert ready while Terry and I talked about the project. Since he was at my house I asked him to look at the carport connected to the side of my garage. It was old and rickety. I asked him what the timeline might be on him replacing it using C-channel girders instead of lumber. He told me he'd look at it tomorrow and shoot me a price and time schedule. When I mentioned tomorrow was the day after the holiday he reminded me that time waits for no man. He had to make hay when the sun shined.

Both stores were open on Friday and as expected they were busier than normal. The new people with Down Syndrome were working out wonderfully at Lindy's. With this group we had a man with learning disabilities in his late twenties, he was limited in his ability to read or write, but once he was shown what to do he didn't need to be shown twice. When we first brought the people with Downs into Vern's there was a short adjustment period, not with the kids, but with the customers. It wasn't that way at Lindy's they fit into the fabric of our store family and the customers never batted an eye.

Bobby and Eileen were a joy to watch. Their love for each other blossomed now that they were husband and wife. Bobby didn't stop Eileen from bagging, but he wouldn't allow her to carry anything. We made a decision to promote them, thus eliminating Bobby's worry and fussing over Eileen bagging. She was so good at it we made her the head bagger in charge of training and overseeing all existing as well as all new baggers in both stores.

She would fill in where needed, but her job was not to carry or load, it was to oversee and train in both stores. Bobby was adept and read well enough we decided to move him into stocking, only bagging if there was an influx of people and the baggers couldn't keep up. We got store smocks for them with their names and titles embroidered on the front. Proud as peacocks, but instead of strutting about, they took their positions with seriousness and humility. Seeing them walk arm in arm after work headed for the bus was a sight to warm anyone's heart.

Because the area could be volatile we had talked with the city bus company and had gotten to know the six drivers who were on that route. We asked if they would watch out for Bobby and Eileen, making sure they weren't harassed because of their disability. All agreed to do so which settled our concerns. Bobby and Eileen would always buy two donuts for the driver. We said they didn't need to buy them, just take them, but they wouldn't hear of it. It was their way of saying thank you to the driver, no matter which one it was. Those drivers went out of their way to help those two young lovers. Which illustrated that amongst all the chaos of this world, there are still good people everywhere you go.

With Lindy on my lap at morning coffee she wondered if I'd heard from Terry. I told her I hadn't but would call later. She kept wiggling around trying to give me an erection.

"Baby, we don't have time for this right now."

"Sure we do, put your hand under my skirt and tell me you're not interested."

She was without panties and very wet. I mentioned I had watched her put panties on this morning. She countered with she'd taken them off before bringing my coffee.

"You little tramp, you planned to seduce the owner all along, didn't you?"

"Bet your sweet ass I did, now lock that door, close the blinds and service your wife."

There are two straight back chairs in my office, as I returned from the door she told me to take my pants off and sit on one of the chairs. My dick was hard and ready, Lindy lowered herself onto my shaft grinning her seductive grin as she her pelvis met mine.

"Mmmmm, baby, I love your cock. You fill me so thoroughly. Teddy, unbutton my blouse, the girls need some attention."

As Lindy moved up and down, backward and forward, dragging her clit along my dick when possible she moaned and encouraged me to suck and play with her breasts. Being a dutiful husband, I complied, making sure neither side felt neglected. When I broke away tilting my head back Lindy raised her dress and was staring down at the joining of our bodies. Maybe she and I are weird, but we never seemed to tire of watching my cock move in and out of her. In fact, it seemed to add to our level of arousal.

I could hear Lindy's breathing change.

"Teddy, I'm so close, watching you slide in and out of me is more than I can handle this morning. I'm gonna cum Teddy. Cum with me baby, fill me with your baby juice."

I was right behind as she began to buck her hips and roll her stomach. Thank God she wasn't loud today, no screams, no calling my name loudly. Just heavy breathing and a few subdued moans There is a half bath off my office where she cleaned up, put dry panties on and headed for the door. She looked at me as she was ready to open it.

"Ted, you can't sit there half naked with your cock dribbling all over the place. You need to pick up your clothes and go into the bathroom, so I can open this door."

She was right, but I sure didn't feel like moving. Closing the door to the bathroom I heard her chuckling as she opened the blinds and unlocked the office door. I loved that girl, but there were days she exasperated the hell out of me.

Talking with Terry he said things were moving along nicely. He'd done the drawings, sat down with an architect to go over them, made a few revisions and the architect applied his stamp. They had been submitted to the state, once approved the state would notify the city inspection department it was okay to issue a permit.

Two weeks later Terry still didn't have a permit, even though the state had approved the plans. When I called I was told there was a hang up at city hall. Enquiring what sort of hang up I was told a community leader was not in favor of our project. Lindy, Terry and I talked about it, Terry said he had contacts at city hall and would try to find out who was causing the trouble.

A day later it was all quite clear. The supposed community leader was none other than Aisha's brother. Having owned and operated two businesses in that ward previously, and now owning two others I knew the alder person quite well. She was a 57 year old retired Army colonel, with a nursing degree, originally from that neighborhood. I called and explained our situation, she wanted to see what I was talking about so Terry and I met her at the store. After hearing our ideas, confirming we did indeed have state approved plans, she wondered what the issues were.

"You know that man has no say so in city business, he makes more trouble than he does good. I'll contact the inspection department and the Mayor, I'll see what can be done.

That evening Aisha and her brother showed up at Lindy's with a half dozen people trying to mount a protest against the store. People laughed them off, suggesting they go get a real job and stop harassing a local business hiring local people. Gladys said it lasted about 20 minutes before they packed up and left. Two days later Terry had a permit to start. It was a slower time of year for construction, Terry was able to keep his crew going for several weeks. This would go into the new year by at least two weeks, maybe more depending on equipment delivery. It was good knowing he'd secured work for his guys over the Christmas holiday when layoffs often occurred.

With construction under way Lindy and I had several conversations over coffee and donuts, with some hands on ministrations as well. She'd become extremely adept at hiding my hand under her skirt or dress, and we took advantage of that fact.

"Ted, what should we do about employees for the deli area? Did you know Lucinda has a two year associates degree in hospitality? She used to oversee all the catering and special events at the Radisson before they sold out to Sheraton. After the babies were born she stayed home with them. You think they'd like to come for Christmas dinner? We could pick her brain for ideas."

"What about her family? Won't they want to be with them?"

"I'm the only family Terry has, and Lucinda's folks live in Arizona. I'll get ahold of Lucinda and make the invitation."

Terry and Lucinda were pleased as punch. Her folks were too old to travel that distance, Terry and family had spent the previous Christmas with them and planned to stay home this year. We had presents for their kids, they in turn had hugs and kisses.

I called my kids late morning wishing them a Merry Christmas and that the grandkids gifts would be under the tree when they returned in two days. There were sniffles and tears reminiscing about past times with Barb, we got through those and hung up on a good note.

Instead of a football game or afternoon nap the four of us brain stormed about the deli. Lucinda had some great ideas, and was willing to help, but with a three year old still at home she couldn't devote all her time to the project. She recommended a simpler menu, if they wanted something else there were other places. We chose pulled pork, shaved roast beef, shaved ham and pulled chicken, three types of chips, regular, Dorito, and Fritos. Condiments would be kept to a minimum and would be outside at the end of the line, people could apply what they wanted to their sandwich.

Two choices of bun, a Kaiser or a soft bun. Brown paper bags would be made up ahead with a cookie on the bottom. All that would need to be done after that was put what ever kind of meat on whatever type of bun, wrap it in a tinfoil wrap, toss in the chips and get it out the window. Lucinda recommended an older lady to take orders, preferably black and all business, stating nobody was gonna give her shit.

Her next suggestion caught all of us off guard.

"Don't hire anyone to work the lunch hours under the age of 45. Find past kitchen workers and only work them from 10:30 until 1:30. You want specialized people during the lunch rush, you can go back to regular personnel after that. More than likely those lunch hour women don't want to work an 8 hour day, but they would work a three or four hour day. Pay them well and they'll make you a ton of money."

Lindy asked, "How many should we hire for the lunch rush?"

"Six. One at the window to take orders and money, four making up bags and one to distribute them at the out window. No condiments inside, if they want mayo, relish or whatever, they can do that on their own. Put a color sticker on each bag for whatever kind of meat and send it on."

Lindy looked at me, impressed by Lucinda's ideas.

"Ted, what do you think? It sounds good to me, but you're the money guy. I defer to you on these kind of decisions."

I asked Lucinda what kind of wage to offer, I sure wouldn't put up with that stress for ten or eleven dollars an hour.

"Start them at $15/hour without benefits. If they stay long term add a week vacation after a year. If they stay longer add a fifty thousand dollar life insurance policy to their package. There are lots of inexpensive benefits available. I know $15 to start with is high for this area, but trust me Ted, they'll give you a return far above that."

After they left Lindy and I re-hashed the conversation numerous times, it carried over into bedtime as we talked before going to sleep. We had closed the store the full day of Christmas and were expecting a busy day following. Lindy and I went in, spending the morning at Vern's, the afternoon at Lindy's. We handed a $100 gift in an envelope to each of those working and left envelopes for the others not working with the day manager.

Folks were surprised to see us, so many stopped to talk with Lindy. Congratulating her on her marriage, many were surprised when I was introduced. An older white guy was not what they were expecting. All were polite and cordial, just surprised. Being a sunny day above freezing we had walked to Lindy's from Vern's, meeting and greeting many customers along the way.

Bobby and Eileen wanted to walk with us, he in his Santa hat, she with a girl reindeer thing in her hair. They were the epitome of cuteness, smiling, greeting, bringing happiness where people would let them. The deli area was about two weeks from completion, there were a number of folks gathered outside the cordoned off work area wondering what the kitchen area looked like. Lindy and I walked them through, explaining things as we went. Two of the women worked in the office complex closest and expressed how wonderful they thought it would be to have something fresh and different.

R410a
R410a
2,947 Followers