Ted and Shirley High School Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley exclaimed, "It is so big, Ted, that I don't know if it will fit inside me, Honey." As she pulled my pants off, I reached into my pants front pocket and got a condom package out of it and laid the package on the top of the dash board of the car.

I kissed her and said, "Let me take your bra off, Honey." as I reached around behind her and unclasped her bra freeing her young, luscious, soft titties. I kissed her and immediately bent down and kissed each one of her somewhat small, creamy white titties with their light brown areolas and their hard, pink nipples standing up proud above the globes of her titties. I briefly sucked on each of her pink nipples that were standing so proud of her creamy, white titties. I reached down to her waist and with her help I pulled her panties off of her hips and removed them laying them in the back seat, also.

Shirley immediately started to take my briefs off freeing my erect dick and she gasped at how big she thought it was. I reached up to the dash and got the condom and tore open the package. She pulled it out of the wrapper and she helped roll it onto my already hard dick. Then I gently and carefully laid her down on the seat of the car, got between her thighs and kissed her bush and her very wet pussy.

I began kissing her and asked her, "Do you want my hard penis inside you, Baby?"

Shirley whispered to me, "I really want to have a precious little one like my sister has and would like for you to give me a baby, Ted."

I replied to her, "As much as I would love to give you my baby, Honey, neither one of us is capable of supporting ourselves nor a baby right now either. So we really can't have a baby especially now, Sweetheart. We each have four years of college ahead of us before we can take responsibility for having and raising a baby."

Shirley reluctantly agreed with what I had just told her saying, "Yeah, I know, Ted, but, I still want to have a baby like my sister has. He is such a beautiful baby boy, too, Honey." Then she said, "And I still want you very much, too. I'm still a virgin so please be gentle and careful with me, Sweetheart."

I told her, I'll not do anything to intentionally hurt you, Shirley, but, when your hymen is broken as my penis enters your vagina you're going to feel a very sharp pain and you probably may have a little bit of bleeding, too."

I told her, "The pain should quickly ease up after the initial sharp thrust when your hymen is broken and you should soon begin to feel the pleasure of having us together with my penis sliding in and out of your vagina."

Shirley replied, "I know, Ted. My sister has told me about that and I was expecting to have some pain when that happens. But, I still want you to be the first one to be inside me and I can't wait to feel your penis slowly sliding inside me filling up my vagina."

Reaching down between her legs touching her soft bush I put my hand on her warm, soft pussy, cupping it with my fingers and the palm of my hand. I found that her pussy was very wet and she was ready to have me enter her pussy. I gently raised and spread her legs while rubbing the head of my condom covered dick all along inside the length of her pussy lips to generally spread her wetness and get my condom covered dick lubricated with her vaginal fluids. I placed the head of my dick inside her inner pussy lips at the opening to her pussy and slowly began to push it in until I felt the obstruction of her hymen.

I very softly asked her, "Are you hurting in any way, Honey?"

And she breathlessly whispered, "No, not yet, Baby."

I then asked her, "Are you ready for me to break through your hymen, Sweetheart?"

And she nervously said, "Yes, Honey, I'm ready for us to start."

With a sharp, forceful thrust I quickly pushed my dick all the way in getting full penetration into her pussy and she cried out loudly with the sharp pain that she felt. I bent down put my arms around her holding her closely to me.

Lovingly, I kissed her and told her, "I really did not want to hurt you, Baby."

Then I could see the tears streaming down her cheeks but, she whispered softly to me "Don't quit now and keep thrusting into and out of me, Ted. The pain is beginning to quickly ease up."

I held my dick at full penetration for a few moments to allow her to become somewhat accustomed to the size and presence of my dick inside her. Then I resumed thrusting my dick deep into her pussy. Slowly, I started to stroke her and I could see in the dim light that she had a slight smile of pleasure on her pretty face.

I paused and asked her, "Are you still having any pain, Baby?"

She replied, "It has mostly gone away and now I want you to make us both climax by stroking faster and harder." I increased my speed and forcefulness and within a few minutes she was breathless and moaning loudly. Then I felt her begin to tremble and shake as her orgasm rolled over her and my own orgasm arrived within moments after that shooting my hot load of cum into the condom.

After our orgasms I leaned down and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I love what you have just done for me and I love you deeply, Ted."

I told her, "I loved it, too, Honey, I loved having my penis fully inside you and I have loved you for a really long time since the first time we met in school Sweetheart."

I then said to her, "I really wished that I had not had to use that condom. I would rather have shot my hot cum deep inside your sweet, wet pussy and left you my baby in your sweet, soft tummy."

Shirley replied with tears streaming down her cheeks, I would have liked that, too, but, I understand the reason we can't have a baby right now. Besides, my parents would have kicked me out of the house if I got pregnant like my sister did."

Leaning down over her with my softening dick still inside her pussy and then it slipped out of her pussy. I held her, kissed her fervently and told her, "We need to get dressed and get back to your sister's house, Honey, before they get to thinking that we have been gone way too long." When I pulled the condom off of my dick I noticed some slight streaks of red on it. I told her what I saw and gave her my handkerchief and told her to put that in the gusset of her panties when she put them back on. She took my handkerchief and wiped her pussy with it and put it inside the gusset of her panties as she put them on. Then we both began to get dressed again. As every guy and girl knows who have made love in a car it is not easy to get undressed in the car and it seems even worse to have to get dressed in a car.

I was concerned that her parents would come over to her sister's house to pick her up and take her home. I did not want them to find me there with her and cause her to be in big trouble with her parents.

Shirley told me "There is no worry about that, Ted, since I'm going to stay the night with my sister and my parents will not be coming to get me tonight. And my sister doesn't care how long we have been gone. I also want you to stay the night there with us in my sister's house; too, as my sister said that I can sleep with them in her bedroom. I think that she may even be hoping that I get pregnant tonight."

I replied to her, "I would love to stay the night with you at your sister's house, Shirley, but, my parents will be looking for me to come home sometime tonight even if it is very late."

After we had gotten dressed we returned to Shirley's sister's house and most of the other guests had already left. When we walked into the house her sister and her sister's husband were sitting in the living room talking with the one remaining couple drinking a beer. Her sister greeted us with a broad smile and asked us "have you two enjoyed yourselves?"

Shirley responded, "Yes we did very much so and we were very careful, too." with a sly smile on her face. Shirley's sister knew what had happened by the way Shirley was walking when we came in the door.

Her sister offered us both a beer and, both Shirley and I accepted. She told Shirley, "You know where the beer is, Sis. Get both you and Ted one." Shirley put some more soft music on the stereo again and she and I danced to the music with the other two couples joining in the dancing, talking, laughing and having a very good time.

About 1:00 o'clock in the morning I kissed Shirley good night and said good bye telling her, "I love you very much, Shirley and thank you very much for inviting me to the party tonight. I had a really good time here especially with you, Honey."

She replied to me, "I love you, too, Ted, and I have had a really good time with you tonight, too, Sweetheart."

I told her sister and her husband good night and I left to head home. I saw Shirley in our classes before graduation and briefly at graduation where I hugged her and kissed her. We whispered to each other how much we loved one another. I also told her, "I really love you and I want to be with you and have you with me again, Baby."

She said to me, "I really love you, too, Ted, and I really want to have you with me again, too, Honey." as I a saw a tear form at the corners of her eyes.

During the summer I was very busy working and trying to save money for college. I did not get a chance to see her before I left for college out of town and out of state that fall. At thanksgiving break when I returned home I called her house to talk to her but, when I asked for Shirley the phone was always hung up on me each time I called her. At semester break at Christmas, I went by her house several times but there was never anyone there at her house or at least no one ever came to answer the door.

At the end of my second semester on summer break I tried to call her house and the phone number had been disconnected. Then I went by her house and knocked on the door and an unfamiliar guy answered the door. I asked the guy who answered the door, "Is Shirley here as I have been trying to contact her for some time now?"

The guy said, "The family that had lived here sold me the house. They have moved out of the house, they have left town as far as I know and I don't know where they went."

By this time I was very upset and I decided to go by her sister's house where I had attended the party with Shirley and her sister to see what she could tell me. When I got there I knocked on the door and there was no answer there either. I went back to that house several times over the summer and one day a young guy answered the door and I asked him, "Do you know anything about the couple that used to live here?"

The young guy said, "No, I don't know them as I have just rented the house and did not know who the previous tenants were or where they went." I was totally depressed that I could not find Shirley or any trace of her or even her sister or her parents or even where they went.

After not finding anyone at Shirley's sister's former house I went home totally dejected and depressed. My mother asked me, "What's wrong, Ted? You look like you have just lost your best friend."

"I think that I have lost my best friend, Mom." I related the entire sad story to my mother without reference to the sex that Shirley and I had together.

My mother hugged me, kissed my cheek and, said, "That's a very sad situation, Honey, but, there's really not very much more you can do about it now is there, Honey?"

"I don't know of what else I can do, Mom. I think that I have done everything I can do at this point. Maybe one of these days she will try to contact me from wherever she is."

That fall I went back to college and over the next three years I completed my college degree. On graduation I was offered a job in a big city close to my hometown within a couple of hours drive. I met a girl there in the big city named, Emily, we got married and we had two boys of our own in the next two years. I had told Emily about my high school days and told her that I had gone out with Shirley but, I had not seen her since we both had graduated from high school. I also told her, "She and her family just seemed to disappear into thin air and I have not been able to find out anything further about her, where she went or anything or even if they are still alive. To think that she might not still be alive really depressed me.

At my tenth high school reunion I returned with my wife to my home town and attended my class reunion for the first time ever. I met a number of my old high school friends including Dave and Dave's wife who walked up and said hello.

And at that time Dave asked me, "Have you seen Shirley, Ted?"

I replied, "No, I haven't. I didn't even know that she was here at the reunion."

Dave replied, "My wife was one of the girls who was friends with Shirley and said that she was on the other side of hall visiting with them." He also told me, "Shirley asked me about you and if you were here at the reunion."

Then Dave told me, "I said to Shirley I don't know but I'd go look around the hall and see if you were here at the reunion hall." Dave and his wife left to go find Shirley and, when he found Shirley he told her that she needed her to come with him to see someone on the other side of the reunion hall. About ten minutes later Dave returned through all of the people milling around to where we were sitting and visiting. Dave and his wife had brought Shirley and her husband back to the table where my wife, Emily, and I were sitting visiting with some other former classmates.

When I saw her and her husband coming towards us with Dave and his wife I thought, "It's a miracle that has come true and that my long nightmare about losing Shirley has finally come to an end." When Shirley saw me standing there waiting on them she ran to me and threw her arms around me.

I looked at Shirley and saw the tears streaming down her pretty face and her beautiful blue eyes crying softly and saying, "I have finally found you again after all of these past, long, ten years, Ted." I looked into her piercing blue eyes and I could see the love we had shared those many years ago still burned in her heart as she could see that my love for her still burned in my heart, too.

I took her in my arms and kissed her as passionately as I had done those many long years ago. I whispered quietly in her ear, "Shirley, you still look as pretty as or prettier than I remembered you from those years ago that we were together." I also said, "Even though it was a good idea for us to do it at the time but, now I really wished that I had never used that condom that night when we made love with each other in the seat of my car. It may have changed our lives completely but, we would likely not have lost track and completely lost contact with one another for all of this time if I had gotten you pregnant that night."

As we sat down I told her, "Shirley, I had searched for you all of that summer and the following year with no success." I also continued to tell her, "I thought that I had lost you forever and thought that I would never see you again, Sweetheart. Each time I thought about you I got really depressed that I had lost you." Shirley was crying nearly uncontrollably with profuse tears of sorrow, relief and joy to see me again.

With her tears streaming down her pretty face and she said, "Ted, I still love you very much and I have continued to love you even after all of these years, too."

She then told me, "Somehow my parents found out about you being with me that night at my sister's house. They had made my life really miserable for a long time after that. I think that they made my sister's life really miserable for a long time, too, but there was only so much that they could do to her. Then they decided to sell the house and move to the big city where my dad had found a new and better paying job. They took me, my sister, my sister's husband and their baby with them and my Dad got him a job where he worked. My Dad even got my sister a job in the offices of the company that my dad worked for and my mom watched their baby while my sister was at work."

She then went on to say with tears still in her eyes, "They sent me out of state to a strict all girls' religious college where I was kept under tight control just like my parents did when I was in high school. I was not allowed to make or take unsupervised phone calls and my mail, incoming and outgoing, was censored and there was no way that I was allowed to contact you. They wouldn't even allow my sister to contact me and talk to me. I was devastated at the thought of having lost you and maybe never being able to see you again. I even came back here later and asked the high school if they had any information on you but they refused to tell me anything or they didn't know where you were."

I told her, "I had no idea of what had happened to you and had no idea that you would be here at this reunion. I could not have been happier that I decided to attend this reunion and find you here."

Shirley replied, "I have attended a couple of reunions in the past and was really sad and depressed that I did not find you here during those previous class reunions."

"I was hoping and praying that you would be here at this tenth reunion tonight. I had a strong feeling that you would be here this time and I guess that was what my woman's intuition was telling me."

"And am I really glad that you woman's intuition was right that we both decided to come to this tenth class reunion Honey."

Shirley continued to tell me, "I cried myself to sleep for months about what had happened but, over time my grief and my sorrow began to fade and I slowly and finally began to get over it and mostly left it out of my thoughts." But, she said, "I never did completely get over all of what had happened. However, I could never forget you and I have never stopped loving you, either, Ted. After I graduated from college I met my husband, we got married and we now have two children, two small girls."

I told her, "After a while, like you, my grief and sorrow slowly began to fade, too. I knew that no matter how much it hurt me I had to go on with my life without you. I met my wife after I got out of college and moved to the city where my job is located. We have two young kids, also, two boys. Ironically, we both now live in the same city but in different parts of the city and that is probably why we have never run into and found each other there in the city."

I then told her "Shirley, I have never quit thinking about you and I have never quit loving you either and I will never quit loving you, either, Honey."

Then she told me, "It was very painful for me to think about all of those years of grieving about you and I too had never quit loving you either, Ted. However, we are both now in a very different position than when we were when we last saw each other. Each of us now have our own spouses and our own kids."

"Shirley we have to stay in contact with one another if you and your husband can agree. Unfortunately for the both of us our love affair can never be resumed at this time or in the near future because of our spouses and our families. Time has closed yesterday's door from ten years ago and those years have been lost to time with regard to the two of us. My wife knows all about my past relationship with you and she would accept our families staying in contact since we live in the same city and we don't live that far apart. You and your husband need to know that I will never do anything to jeopardize either your marriage or my marriage with my wife, Emily either."

"Ted, I didn't know how I could ever bear the pain of seeing you and being in contact with you and not being able to show you my love for you."

I responded, "I feel the same way about you, too, Shirley, but, at this time that's the hand that we have been dealt and we will just have to play it out as the both of us and our families see fit."