Teddy Bear

Story Info
Javy and Nana's story of how they became fuck buddies.
13.4k words
4.57
11.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teddy Bear by jbloveseroticas

Description: Childhood friends Nana (F23) and Javy (M19) meet again at university after 2 years of being apart. Their friendship grew into something more exciting. This is the story of how these two wild young adults finally did the deed, and a bit of what happened after.

Chapter 1:

Nana's POV:

A smile flashed across my face as heard the alarm ringing. I know it might sound stupid right, people don't normally smile when being woken by an alarm. Well today is different. I'll be seeing my favourite person in the whole world today. It's been 2 years since I've seen Javy face to face and today was the day. I got up from my bed in a hurry so I could make proper preparations for this reunion, in other words, I had to look stunning. First to my closet, where I picked out a cute little dress. Then to the bathroom where I did all the stuff I was supposed to do.

I then returned from the bathroom and stood in front of a standing mirror where I saw my reflection. Unwrapping the towel from around my body I revealed my A cup breast, my flat stomach, shapely body and my nice bubble butt. I was of African descent, my dark skin glowing in the sun that was shining in through the window. My short curly hair still wet from being washed. I was 4'11" and petite. I first dried my hair and comb it into an afro style, then I wrapped a head band around it. Next I got out a set of matching underwear (pink). Then I dressed up in my little pink and white stripped dress. The dress was short and tight. It showed my shapely body and my nice ass perfectly. The dresses was only long enough to cover my ass, exposing the smooth skin of my thighs.

I liked my natural look so I only put on some lip gloss in terms of makeup. I liked the feel of stocking against my skin so I wore a light pink stocking to complement my dress and underwear. I then put on a nice pair of white sneakers so my feet were comfortable.

Today was the first day of my third year in university where I pursue a bachelor's degree in English Literature. I attend the University of the West Indies (UWI) in Jamaica. Javy on the other hand will be starting his first year today. He'll be doing a bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering. There's also one more thing that I have to mention, we are going to be living in an apartment together. Our parents suggested the idea because it would be cheaper on each side. Of course we will be sleeping in separate rooms, but the split rent is indeed cheaper.

Javy and I have known each other for approximately 15 years now. We met when we were kids. We always played games with each other along with our siblings. In our teenage years the playing cooled down and we started becoming sexually attracted to one another. He would always hug me and feel my ass, we would cuddle when we lay down on his bed and I could feel his dick pressing against my ass as he spooned me. We kissed sometimes and we would engage in some sexual stuff. It's just that I wasn't ready for sex at that time as yet so we didn't go that sfar. Now, I'm totally in for it.

Of course he was willing to do the deed but he understood my stance. He was really kind and gentle (sometimes) and would do almost anything I asked him to do, or he would try. Usually he tries to stuff his face between my thighs, which I only allowed once. He said he did this because he liked my scent, and it seems he really did because he I could see how hard his dick stood up when I let him put his head between my thighs that one time. He always seemed to have a boner around me to be honest. Even while he was massaging my back once. I could feel his dick on my ass as he straddled me while I lay on my stomach. Even while sitting on his lap, there was always the feeling of his dick pressing against me and he never tried to hide it.

I remember he used to jokingly ask me to sit on his face, which I knew he wasn't joking one bit. Also one day when I told him I was bored at work. He said he'd strip for me on a video call, which I took him up on the offer thinking he was joking. He called and proceeded to strip going right down to his undies. With his hands in the waist band he began pulling them down when I stopped him. My heart wasn't ready for it at all. I never knew how serious he was about it until that moment. A smile flashing across his face as his little victory sunk in.

Continuing my morning proceedings, I left home to meet him at a café near the school. It was about 8 am and I had my first class for the day at 10. I reached the café in about 15 minutes and there he was standing at the door. Since the last time I saw him face to face his beard had grown. His hair was also grown taller but he was still the same height at 5'4" (taller than me but not tall). His hair was dyed brown at the top and was faded. He was dressed in full black, his body still the same after all these years. His thick body filled his clothing. He wasn't muscular but his body was sexy, he still had a tummy that he got from eating a lot, but was still in shape because he played volleyball.

He was like a human sized teddy bear. I felt so comfortable when he wrapped his arms around me. I always went to him for hugs when I was stressed. I missed all this for the past 2 years. As I approached he saw me from the distance and his smile went broad across his face. He let go off his luggage and ran towards me. He hugged me and picked me up in his arms and twirled me around. He set me down and kissed me on the fore head.

"Two years huh? It's really been a while since I've seen you face to face, still pretty I see."

I blushed at his comment and replied,

"Yep, it's really been two years. And you still are as attractive as ever."

We laugh and he kissed my forehead again. He then took me by the hand and led me into the café where we ordered some breakfast, ate and left. Our next destination was our apartment building, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a washroom, a living room and a veranda. When we arrived we packed out his clothes, set up his wok desk, etc. We talked about some random stuff, there wasn't much to catch up on since we talked over the phone almost every day. The apartment was close to campus, so I wasn't in a hurry to leave out just yet. I had 30 minutes to reach to my first class, but 15 minutes was enough. After we finished unpacking and all of that stuff he sat down on his bed and took me by the hand, then led me to sit on his lap. Sure enough as always, his dick was hard.

He hugged me from behind, his large hands running against my flat stomach, his lips softly touching my neck, my spine tingled at his touched. I could feel his dick twitching as my ass began gyrating on his lap. This continued for about 10 minutes until he broke it up. I turned my head to look at him, he had a smile on his face.

"Not enough to make up for 2 years, but this will do for now I guess. Now get to class, you don't want to be late on the first day do you."

My breath was heavy, I could feel my panties soaked. I could do nothing but nod my head and giggle a bit. I waved him goodbye drew down my dress that had ridden up my ass and left his room and went straight to mine so I could change my panties. They were soaked in my cunt juices. Enough to run down my thighs. I cleaned up, changed my panties and went to the washroom to put them in my dirty clothes basket. I then left for class, as I recalled this morning happenings.

Javy's POV

I heard Nana leave the door to go to her class as I changed in to some comfortable clothes. My dick still hard as I remembered the feel of her ass as it gyrated against by hard on. I took it out of my underpants and stroked it, pre-cum oozed out and slowly dripped to the ground. I put it back in and continued to get dressed in a shorts and marina. I took out my phone and started to view some WhatsApp statuses, everyone posting about their first day of university and what not. After viewing majority of this I shut off my phone and lay on my bed. I closed my eyes and memories of this morning's happenings began to replay in my mind. My dick rose once more as I remembered the feeling of her soft ass rubbing against my hood. I took off my shorts and started to rub my dick.

My pre-cum enough to lubricate the tip. I began stroking as I recalled her gyrating ass, the soft skin of her neck and her flat belly. I got up and started searching for some lotion, so I could get some lubrication. I noticed that I had not bring my lotion so I headed out to Nana's room so I could get some. I stood in the hall and noticed that all the room doors looked the same. I opened the one in front of mine and I found the bathroom. I then open the door next to the bathroom and saw what looked like a washroom. As I viewed the room, something caught my eye. I walked up closer to the basket that it was in, I could feel a wicked smile flash across my face. I saw a pair of pink panties, obviously it was the pair that Nana was wearing this morning, I saw it before she drew down her dress after what happen this morning. I took them up in my hands, I could feel the wetness in the crotch area. I pulled them to my nose and smelled them, they were filled with her scent.

My hard dick twitched at the smell of her lovely, intoxicating smell. I left the washroom and went straight back to my bedroom overjoyed at my find. I continued to rub my man hood while smelling her juices as I lay in my bed. I took the panties from my nose and placed them over my dick. The soft cotton material wrapped around it, I could feel the wetness of her panties over my hood. I began stroking, the feel of the material made this even better. The wetness of her cunt juices made the material feel better on my cock. After a few minutes of fast paced stroking, I could feel cum building up in my shaft, my dick swelled in my hands as I continued to stroke.

Then I busted. Cum sprayed into the panties soaking it even more. I could feel the cum leaving my dick, and there was a lot of it. About 6 sprays of thick, white cum. My body shivered at the aftershocks of my orgasm. No lotion could ever create such a feeling. After my head got together, I took her panties and carried them back to put them where I found them, and started preparing for my first day of university.

Chapter 2

Nana's POV

I finished my first class for the day and my mind was a mess. The only thing I could think about was what happened this morning. The thought sent shivers down my spine as I remembered the feel of his dick on my ass. It was about noon and I began heading home to get lunch. According to Javy his first class was at one and I think my next class was at the same time. I reached home to a magnificent smell. The house was filled with the scent of the food. He turned around and saw me then proceeded to leave the kitchen and greet me with a smile on his face. He kissed me on the fore head then hugged me, gripping my ass in both his hands. I could feel his fingers sinking into my flesh. He then spanked my ass once and went back to the kitchen. I could feel that my heart rate had increased and my breath became heavy. These small things that he does to me makes me so horny.

I set down my bag and sat in one of the settee in the living room. Shortly after he carried a plate of white rice and beef for me. It tasted awesome. I'm so glad to have him here, not only because I like him a lot, but he is a really good cook. I downed the food and in no time I was finished. When I looked up at him he was staring at me. I could bet the embarrassment was spread across my face.

"It was that good? I know my food is good but damn girl."

Making excuses I shot back, "Nah, it wasn't anything special, I was just hungry that's all."

He laughed it off then began to pack up our plates carrying them to the kitchen. I sat there for a few minutes, watching some TV, not recognizing that it was soon time to leave out for my next class. Javy had gone to the bathroom to bathe during this time. I heard the door of the bathroom open and I looked up and saw Javy shirtless. He didn't have any six packs, but I liked his body as it was. He looked sexy, his dark skin shining as the water glittered off his skin. The towel hiding his lower regions. He then looked at me staring and started to laugh. He did the Egyptian pose as he teased me, we both started laughing. He left the hall to finish his preparations.

Soon after he left his room, dressed in a blue sweat pants, a blue and grey stripped T-shirt and a white sneakers. He took up his bag and tapped my on the shoulder, signalling e was ready to leave. We made our way to the door and like a gentleman would, he opened it for me and let me out first. After closing the door, he took my hands in his. We walked, swinging our hands, like a high school couple falling in love. It was just cute. He left me at my class door before making his way to his. I turned and watched him walked away while thinking to myself, "I'm glad to have my teddy bear with me." As I smiled and began to walk in to my classroom.

*********

It was about 5 in the evening when my 4 hour double session class had ended, and yet Javy was there waiting at the step in front on my lecture hall. According to him he had just arrived because he had a session right after his first at one. We walked home together, hand in hand just as how we had arrived. On our way home we went to the super market to buy some groceries, so we could have food and toiletries for the week. We played like little children, giggling as running around. Other students and adults looking at us as though we were weird. We finished our shopping and continued our journey home. Our groceries in one had as we held on to each other's hand in the other.

Finally, we arrived home. We were a bit tired from out classes so we decided to hold of the cooking until tomorrow. We both scheduled our classes so we had our Thursdays and weekends free. So we only had 2 more day of classes for the week. For dinner we ate some cup ramen noodles and retired to our rooms, both really tired from our first day of classes. I went to my room and began preparing for my second day. I reviewed the notes from the very first day of classes and did the given assignments. After I was finished with my school work I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I washed my body under the cool water, the heat left my body as the water washed over it.

Half an hour past before I finished my bath. I got dressed in a set of blue ligerie and went out to see Javy sitting in the settee watching Transformers: The Last Knight. The room was dimly lit and he was wearing shorts and underpants as always. Says it feels comfortable. I sat in his lap and watched the movie with him, and as always his hands would wonder. He started rubbing his hands over my tummy, slowly brush his fingers over my tickle spots, sending shivers through my body. At this point none of us were paying attention to the movie as I was focused on the movement of Javy's fingers. His arms then slowly reached up to my breast. Taking my small tits in his hands, he squeezed them as though they were filling his hands. He treated them like stress balls, slowly, gently yet firmly squeezing them. Small moans escaped my lips. My body trembling at his touch. I felt his lips on the left side on my neck, goose pimples spread over my body as he softly kissed that side of my neck.

I shut my eyes, my moans began to become more distinct. I then felt his dick pressing against my ass. His hands on my boobs, lips softly kissing my neck and his dick pressing against my ass quickly dampened my pussy. I could feel my juices slowly trickling through my panties and down my groin. I slowly began gyrating my ass, grinding on Javy's dick. I could feel it twitching under my weight.

At this point his actions became rougher and faster. He began to tightly squeeze me breast, his soft kisses became gentle bites. One of his hand moved from my breast to my throat, softly gripping me around my neck. My already heavy breath became heavier, the intensity of my moans increased, my already dampened pussy became even wetter. I began to sink myself in my groin, so I could feel his dick pressing against my ass even more.

This continued for a few minutes, with no developments, but I wanted more and he didn't know that. When we just teenagers I wouldn't go this far, I would always stop at kissing and touching, this is one of the furthest we'd ever gone. Now I want more, I want his hands all over me.

"Touch my pussy." Escaped my lips as the thought ran through my mind.

He paused and said, "Huh?" questioning what I just said.

I repeated slowly, my breath panting, "Touch. My. Pussy."

Then suddenly things got intense. His gentle bites intensified. His grip on my small tits became even harder, I could feel his fingers sinking deep into my flesh. His hand around my throat quickly made its way to my crotch. He began rubbing my wet pussy through my panties. He lift his hand to my eyes and let me watched as my pussy juice stretched and dripped off his fingers. I watched as he took his fingers and placed them in his mouth, sucking my juices off. I was too turned on to say anything, panting, shivering, slight moans still escaping my lips as his hands still squeezed my breast.

He continued his assault continuing his past actions, kissing, squeezing, and rubbing. My moans filled the room, I continued grinding on his dick. His fingers then slipped under my panties. The heat of his fingers on my skin sent even more shivers up my spine. He slowly moved them around the borders of my pussy, finding his way to my clitoral hood. He pulled it back to gain access to my clitoris. His already drenched fingers began rubbing my clit, softly, a slow increase in pace every other second. My moans intensified even more than before, I felt as if I was out of breath, my pants became like a tired dog's.

Every point of his contact burnt in pleasure. Soon I felt the heat building up in my body, my body began to convulse, my pussy gushed juices, spraying over the floor. My hollers filled the living room, the TV was inaudible during my orgasm. My back arched as I came, Javy still rubbing my clit. This lasted for about a minute. This is the most intense orgasm I've ever felt, much better than doing masturbating by myself. After it subsided, my body stopped moving, I collapsed on Javy, everywhere so sensitive. His hands slowly rubbing my clit, my body shook as if an earthquake ran through me. I shifted slightly so his hands lost contact with my pussy. He got the signal and took his hands out my panties, let go off my breast and took stopped his bites. He held me in his arms and kissed me on my neck once more. He shut off the TV and we sat there in silence for a while. I noticed his dick was still hard, pressing and periodically twitching against my ass.

I got off his lap and smiled at him. I looked down at his lap and hardly visible in the dim room was a tent in his shorts, the twitching continued. It was obvious that he was really horny. I gathered the courage and said,

"Pull down your undies."

Again confused at my request he asked, "What?"

I nodded and said, "You heard me child, pull em down."

He smiled a little bit and agreed to my request. He pulled his shorts off. I could feel pussy juice on the ground as I bent on my knees. His cock sprang from his underwear, standing at attention. His veiny cock, about 6 inches, curved and as thick as a banana, stood tall in front of my face, the smell of his dick emitting into my nose. The smell was hard to describe, it was my first smelling it, but I liked this smell.

I reached forward with my right hand, I could feel the heat radiating off his dick. I moved my hands until finally I made contact with his shaft. It twitched in my hands, the heat off his skin was almost like a fever, so hard in my hands. I began slowly moving my hands up and down his shaft. His pre-cum was enough to lubricate the head of his penis. As time passed I increased the pace of my movement, his breathing heavy, slight deep moans escaping his lips. Soon I could feel his penis swelling into my hands.